My Neighbor, the Sex Worker Ch. 01

Story Info
Alice learns a bit too much about her new neighbor.
3.2k words
4.61
40.6k
76

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The only instance of hetero sex in this story happens in this chapter, hence why it's in the "Lesbian Sex" category.

--

My apartment's never been that bad. I have enough space. I have a nice view of the town from my balcony and the barking dogs only wake me up at night sometimes. If I had to change something...

"Oh fuck! Agh, you're so fucking hot, god, I'm cumming!"

... It'd be that my walls are too thin.

My name's Alice. When I was eighteen, I moved out of my house and came to Lowlight City so I could study medicine. Well, I guess it's more accurate to say my family urged me to come here for that. I mean, I always had nice grades growing up, so the door was open for that kind of future. I was offered a scholarship and everyone around me basically pushed me forward. Why not, right?

I didn't have any friends. That wasn't too bad, to be honest. School had kept me busy most of the time anyway, so it wasn't like I was missing out on much. That excuse stopped being effective around the time I turned twenty.

Now, at twenty-one, I... Uh, I guess I do feel like I'm missing out. Coincidentally, my apartment building happened to be pretty close to a few nightclubs. That meant that on the weekends, I could hear the crowds forming up and filing into them. Thank god for noise-isolating headphones.

Last week though, the vacant unit next to mine was taken. See, here's the thing. My family was pretty well off, so I had been gifted quite a bit when I came over here. This floor, because of the view, happened to be the most expensive in the building. So, no one else lived on it. It was just me. I always knew that would change someday, but it was surreal to see it happen.

"There you go, you're all set up, right?" My landlord, a tall and burly man, asked someone.

"Yep. I got it from here, thanks!" I was reading a biology book when I heard that voice for the first time. Bubbly, girly and full of energy. I imagined a voice like that had to belong to someone way more sociable than me.

I was curious, honestly. It was the kind of tone you hear on tv, coming from the "spunky best friend" type that always shows up on those trashy American Pie style movies.

Yet, it wouldn't be until the next day that I'd actually meet her.

That night, the coffee hadn't been doing a great job of keeping me up. I had a quiz the next day and I was trying to prepare for it but the fight going on in my body between me and Sleep was like Rocky Balboa vs Apollo Creed. So, I put my book down and I decided to take a walk. I briefly glanced at my closet though before I left. Did I... "No. No. It's worthless to even consider doing that." I thought.

I didn't have any lights on, I preferred being in the dark (as Batman-ish as that may sound). So when I opened my door, the light kind of blinded me.

"Agh, h-hey!" I collided with a girl that had been on the other side.

We fell on the floor.

Of course, I started firing off apologies at Rap God by Eminem speed.

"Sorry! Oh my gosh, I just, I wasn't looking and I'm tired and I didn't know there was someone outside and... And..." I panted as I finally opened my eyes and looked at the person beneath me.

My heart nearly stopped.

You know, rom-com books always give these super exaggerated descriptions of characters that when you think about it make no sense. For example, they might say a man had "abs like the Empire State Building" or that a girl had "boobs as soft as the clouds from which God descended onto us with" or things like that.

When I say this woman had piercing pink eyes, I mean that it felt like she could see through me. Blonde, nearly white, hair and an exceptionally kind smile, I froze as she started laughing.

"No, no. It's my fault. I was going a bit too fast." She said and wow, if her voice sounded cute before, hearing it up close like this was too much. She sounded like if she started singing the sun would make an early appearance tonight.

"No!" I interrupted her. "I wasn't looking."

"If you wanna take the blame that badly, I'll let you." She laughed again and I found myself lost in every part of her. Her voice, her dimples, the short white dress she was wearing. "That said, if you wanna have this conversation from a standing position, I think that would be better, don't you?"

I basically backflipped off of her.

"Sorry!"

"Apology not accepted. At least, until you tell me your name." She dusted herself off.

I blushed and took a step back. "What's happening to me?" I wondered.

"I'm... I'm Alice."

"Nice to meet ya, Alice." A somewhat pale hand stretched out toward me. "I'm Lia."

Lia. That's the name of the girl that changed my life.

"Nice to meet you too," I mumbled, looking away.

She giggled.

"You're pretty funny, Alice. I'll see you around."

"Y-Yeah."

I retreated back inside my house, aborting all plans of a walk.

The next day, I debated whether or not I should grace the day with my presence or not. Ultimately, responsibilities won the argument and I forced myself out of my bed. It was 10:00 am. I went into the bathroom to take a shower, but I stopped in front of my mirror.

I took a long look at myself.

"Yeah, I'm not cute at all, huh?" I muttered. I had short brown hair that barely touched my shoulders, I was a bit too skinny if my nearly-showing ribcage was any indication. I was the most ordinary-looking woman in the building, probably.

After I made sure to keep my Hygiene Meter in the green, someone knocked on my door.

That didn't happen often.

I had to hear it a second time to confirm that I hadn't been isolated for so long that I imagined the event. Once reality made sure to communicate that to me, I basically ran there.

When I opened the door, long white hair, kind pink eyes, and a frilly white dress stared back at me. Lia looked like an actual angel, an angel holding out a plate.

"Hey, I made some omelets today. Had some leftovers, you want 'em?"

I blinked.

"Uh, really?"

"On second thought, no." She pretended to spin and walk away before coming back with a laugh. "Of course! Here." She basically dropped the plate in my hands.

"Thanks?" I said/asked.

"You're welcome?" She said/asked with a teasing smile. "Anyway, are you doing anything right now?"

"Um, no." I scratched behind my neck.

"Wanna hang out?" When I heard the question, I nearly had a heart attack. Holy shit. Human interaction. Am I dreaming right now? Growing up I did have a few friends, but I lost contact with them when I came to Lowlight.

It wouldn't hurt, right?

"Yeah." I meekly replied.

"Awesome!" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a jog into her unit, which was right next to mine.

My eyes widened as soon as I walked inside. It was everything my place wasn't. Most of the floor was covered in a pink carpet, the furniture was a bit too big for the room but it looked extremely comfortable. There was a flat-screen tv in the center and a kitchen with some salads laid out on the counter.

"So..." Lia started. "Tell me about yourself."

"Huh?"

"What's your story, I mean." Lia plopped down onto the brown couch and crossed her legs, smiling patiently at me.

"There's not much to tell."

"Bullshit." She light-heartedly waved off. "You're a super-cute girl in an apartment alone in Lowlight City. Of course, you've got a story."

I sighed. "This girl's kind of a handful, isn't she?" I thought.

"Well, I'm here studying medicine." I shrugged.

"Okay, now we're talking! So, why are you doing that?"

"I guess I'd like to be a doctor or something in a few years."

"You guess?" At that, Lia's smile left for a moment.

"Yeah." I shrugged again.

"You, well, whatever." She shook her head.

"And you?" I asked suddenly.

"Huh?"

"What's your story?" I walked up to her couch and sat down on the opposite end.

"Well... I guess you could say I'm chasing my dreams out here." She gave me a pure grin and my blood rushed up to my head.

I wondered: "What is this girl doing to me?"

We hung out for about two hours before I decided I had to keep studying. She stood up and followed me to her door where I turned to wave goodbye.

She, apparently, wasn't up for that. Instead, she hugged me. Soft arms wrapped around me and pressed my body into an even softer chest. She was taller than me by a few inches. "She smells delicious." I thought. It was this chocolatey scent that just killed me.

"Give me your number?" She asked.

"Sure."

And then we went our separate ways. For some reason, I couldn't stop smiling. I was so happy that I'd, well, I guess, I had made a friend. When I went back into my own home, I was instantly hit by the dreariness of everything.

Grey curtains, grey furniture. There was absolutely no color here. The only thing with any colors on it was the half-finished painting sitting out in the middle of the room. I stared at it for a while.

"I really have to get rid of it." I thought, picking up a few loose brushes and tossing them into a briefcase. "It's stupid to keep doing this."

I still remembered my father's words when I first told him I wanted to be an artist. Digitally, actually. The easel painting was just for fun.

"Huh?" He'd raised a brow. "So, you want to die of hunger?"

In the end, it was for the best. Medicine was a far more secure route. I felt like taking a nap then, so I jumped into my bed and closed my eyes.

That's when I heard her for the first time. I mean, that's when I heard... That, for the first time.

There was some kind of moaning in the air. My eyes slowly opened. You know how sometimes, you take a nap and you aren't even sure what day it is? That's how it felt. I rubbed the tiresome feelings off my face and blinked a few times.

Then, the sounds picked up.

"Ohhhh fuck, you're so deep in... In my ass!"

At that, my eyes snapped wide open. "What the fuck?" I thought. In the darkness, I quickly located my balcony. I pulled the sliding glass door open. When I stepped out, the source of the sound became clear.

It was coming from Lia's unit.

My jaw rested firmly on the floor, my mouth wide open as I gawked as if I could see her through the walls.

I guess I have to make something abundantly clear. When it came to sex, I was the most clueless being imaginable. Pretty much everything I knew about it came from porn or novels. Despite that, I wasn't a virgin. I'd had sex once or twice with an old boyfriend a few years ago. Even then, he wasn't exactly a sexual beast or anything. When we'd done it, it was usually over within thirty seconds and with me saying "is that it?"

Once I moved out to Lowlight, I'd lost contact with him as well. And so, sex became this distant concept. Like when someone in New York hears about auroras. So when I heard this evidence of the event happening just a few meters away from me, my chest felt hollow.

Then, I saw something. Her own balcony was connected to mine and like mine, she also had a sliding glass door.

Which meant her bedroom was visible... If I took a few steps forward, what would I see? I hadn't even realized I was breathing heavily. I was so curious. That bright smile, those kind pink eyes flashed in front of me. What was she like during... that?

It was like my body made the choice for me. I took one step, then another. Then another and finally, I could just about peek in front of her door. My breath caught in my throat when I watched the scene play out.

Lia was on all fours, on her bed, but on top of a man. Behind her, a woman with features I couldn't discern was pounding away at her with a strap on. "But then..." Oh, I realized what was happening. She was being fucked in both holes.

"Holy fuck, oh my god!" She moaned out. That same cute voice from earlier was producing sounds I couldn't imagine. Her back was arched and her skin was layered with sweat. Looking at her now, her tits were much bigger than her shirt had let on.

"Take it bitch, take it!" The woman basically cackled as she fucked Lia with the toy like a rabbit.

"She's so tight, babe!" The man moaned from underneath.

Gasping, I felt something happening between my legs. With my eyes still wide, I felt gravity itself pulling my right hand to my pussy. Holy shit. I was so wet. But... Why?

I didn't have time to think about it as suddenly, they stopped. For a moment, I was afraid that I'd been caught, but no. With giggles and a few light-hearted teases, they rearranged themselves. The other girl took off her strap on.

Lia was now on her back, with the other woman kneeling in front of her.

"What are you going to do? Huh?" Lia asked, sounding like she knew the answer already.

"I'm going to eat you out while he cums inside of me."

"Well, what are you waiting for then?" Lia spread her pussy lips with a smirk on her face. The man spanked the other woman's ass and lined himself up.

My eyes weren't even on him. There was something entrancing about Lia. She had her legs almost spread into a full split as the other woman took her time kissing the insides of her thighs before her head finally landed at the central spot where Lia's most personal place was.

By now, I was fully fingering myself. I couldn't stop. My mind was full of questions, ranging from "is this normal? Is this what people usually do?" to "why am I masturbating to a woman?"

Then, as the sounds of skin slapping skin and lips smacking reached my ears, the full effect of what I was doing hit me. It was all just so dirty but pristine at the same time. Lia placed her hand on the girl's head as her male partner started pumping.

Lia was all I could see. How her ample chest raised and lowered with every breath. How her eyes, half-closed traced a line from the girl's head to her butt and back. How there was a hint of a smirk on her grinning face. Like she knew something.

For minutes, they went on like this. The only thing that changed was the speed. They had started off slowly, and then quickly ramped up. Soon, the other woman was drawing a typhoon on Lia's pussy while the man hammered into her.

As their moans and noises grew louder, my hands worked faster too. God, I hadn't cum in so long. I used to masturbate often, usually to porn featuring acts like the one I was watching, but at some point, I lost the will to even do that.

I hadn't realized how needy my own pussy had become. As I drew closer to my orgasm, so did Lia and the others. I nearly let out a moan, I had to bite down on my sleeve to keep myself silent.

This was so wrong, but I couldn't turn around and walk away.

Eventually, that silky sweet voice drew to higher pitches. Lia breathed faster and faster until:

"Oh, my fucking... Ah!" And then the others came as well. I couldn't speak up, but I came harder than I ever had.

I nearly started crying out of shame, but more than that, my body was flooded by relief. Like a fire had just been put out. "One time." I chanted in my head. "Just a one-time thing."

I looked into Lia's apartment, and I nearly gasped.

She was looking straight at me with the widest smile I'd seen her sporting so far.

To say I sprinted back into my room would be an understatement. Usain Bolt would be shaken if he knew my speeds at that moment. I wrapped myself in my grey sheet, on my bed, like that would protect me from the outside world and having to deal with the fact that Lia had just seen me. She had just seen me doing... That.

"Holy shit! You're really good!" The other woman laughed.

"It's how I make a living," Lia replied. I could hear them through the walls.

"Alright, alright. It's getting late, so we should get going." Then, what the man asked next made me pause. "How much will it be?"

How much will it be? That question repeated over and over again in my mind.

"Oh, okay. Here you go."

"Thanks again, Lia." The girl stated and Lia's door opened. I heard their footsteps, how they passed my door. I felt like I was in a horror movie. Like any moment now, I'd hear police sirens and Lia talking into a megaphone saying "there she is, there's the perv!"

Sure enough, there came three spaced out knocks on my door.

"I'm going to get slapped, aren't I?" I said, standing up reluctantly. "Whatever, I deserve it," I stated in my mind and walked out. When I opened the door, Lia was standing on the other side. She had on some shorts, but her top half was completely bare.

Counting some dollars, she grinned at me.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"I'm so sorry!" I put my hands together and apologized. "I was just going to tell you that I could hear, but, but then I saw and I, I don't know, I..."

"It's fine." I heard her interrupt me and I stopped.

"What?"

"I said, it's fine." She took a step closer to me. "I get it. You lost yourself in the moment, right?'

I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Don't worry then. For what it's worth..." Then, she leaned in like she was going to give me a hug and put her mouth right next to my left ear. "That was one of the hottest things that have ever happened to me."

I couldn't find a response. Her breath was so warm.

"You're so cute, Alice. I wouldn't mind if you want to see me a little bit more closely."

Just like that, she kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

And that was the start of a path I never knew I needed to take.