My Neighbor's Kinky Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't tell for sure, but I think she may have sneered at him as she swallowed. It was either that, or it may have tasted funny.

She swiveled back to me, and as I was filling her mouth again, I heard my wife.

"Get those shorts off Ralph," she giggled as she took another pull from the bottle of wine.

Ralph could not get his belt undone quick enough as he fumbled and managed to push his Bermuda shorts down to his ankles.

"Lose the tighty whities too," she giggled as she watched him shove those down to his ankles as well.

In the mirror I watched my wife drop to her knees and pull Ralph's hard cock to her mouth.

Gwen swallowed her mouthful of my piss and swiveled back for another mouthful from Ted.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Ted moaned as he filled her mouth. When she closed her lips to swallow, Ted kept peeing on her face and up in her hair. He was shooting a stream of warm piss all over her. His stream was clearly dwindling however.

Gwen swiveled back to me. I began filling her mouth again as I watched my wife take Ralph's cock into her throat. She reached under his ball sack between his legs. I knew she was shoving a finger into his asshole.

"Aaaaaaaarggggggggggggggggghhhhhh!" Ralph's grunting groan echoed in the bathroom as he shot his cum in my wife's mouth. She gulped his cum down before she pulled her finger out of his ass, when suddenly I heard her gag and choke, shoving Ralph back against the door.

"NO PISS YOU ASSHOLE!" my wife screamed. Ralph fumbled to grab his cock which was pissing a stream on my extremely pissed off wife.

Ralph managed to stop peeing and he looked confused and quite frankly scared of my fuming wife.

"I DON'T DO THAT YOU COCKSUCKER! SAVE IT FOR GWEN!" she shrieked.

I had never heard my wife, who generally always calls them a penis, use the word cock. Well maybe once or twice, but cocksucker was definitely a first.

She was on her knees slapping at Ralph's legs and punching him where ever she could reach him.

She swallowed Ralph's cum, but she drew the line at Piss. Ralph stood there cowering with his shorts and underpants around his ankles clenching his cock to keep it from peeing.

"I, I, I'm, I'm sorry, I, I, I thought..." he stammered.

I figured when she pulled her finger out of his asshole, that caused the floodgates to open. It's hard if not impossible to pee with a finger up your ass, but remove the finger and hang on.

Ralph also probably thought my wife wanted him to pee in her mouth.

"Go piss on her!" she blurted, pointing to Gwen who was just then swallowing another mouthful of Ted's piss.

"I swear girl," my wife said. "It must be an acquired taste. I don't know how you can do that, UGH..." she added with a chuckle as she watched Gwen swallowing a mouthful of my piss.

Ralph had shuffle stepped over to the tub and was peeing on his wife's body with his shorts and underwear still around his ankles.

Gwen was now sucking Ted's cock and swallowing his piss since he was about done peeing. She was able to keep up with his flow with the head of his cock in her mouth.

Looking over at me, she left Ted's cock and moved over to take another mouthful from me. Ted had peed way more on Gwen's hot body than I had. So I still had piss.

"Are you done peeing?" my wife asked Ted as she reached around him and grabbed his semi limp cock. "I need something to wash the taste of Ralph's piss out of my mouth, she giggled as she knelt down pulling on his cock to get him to turn toward her.

The fact his cock was dribbling urine did not seem to bother her as she leaned forward sucking his black cock into her mouth. Her hand jacked rapidly on it bringing it to erection in short order.

Gwen had been fingering herself as she was taking our piss and I watched as her body jerked and convulsed under another orgasm. I lost count of how many orgasms she had had.

My flow of piss had slowed and she was now holding the tip of my cock in her mouth and gulping as I peed directly in. This was a totally wild sensation. Her tight body quivering and convulsing as I pissed. I felt my cock growing hard the closer I came to being drained of pee.

I watched my wife just beside me sucking and furiously jacking on Ted's now fully erect cock. I reached and grabbed hand fulls of Gwen's piss soaked hair pulling her face into my cock driving it into her tight throat.

I heard Ted howl next to me and looked to see my wife gulping his cum down as fast as she could. This prompted my orgasm as I felt my cum spurt into Gwen's throat. I pulled my cock out of her throat and filled her mouth with the remainder, as she was gagging from what shot into her throat.

Ted and I managed to stagger out of the bathroom. Ralph meekly followed us with his shorts and underwear around his ankles.

My wife joined Gwen in the tub, and while I did not see what transpired, I can guess they had a good time scrubbing up together.

This turned out to be one of our most bizarre evenings. We had discovered a lot about our nerdy neighbors. No one knew or suspected they had a kinky side, but they most certainly do.

12