My Neighbor's Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding Gwen's head on both sides to keep her from pulling away, my ass was like a jack hammer as I fucked her drooling slobbering mouth. She was retching from time to time when I would drive my cock into her throat. Her hands had dropped to her sides and were balled into fists. She knew what was coming.

"Ralph, step closer buddy I want you to hold your wife's head for me buddy," I chuckled.

The look on Ralph's face was blank. His mouth hung open as his sight went from me to his wife with my cock in her mouth.

"COME ON Buddy!" I demanded. "Hold her head and keep her from pulling away when I shoot in her mouth damn it," I added to my demand.

"NOW RALPH!" I blurted, startling Ralph. He clumsily reached and clutched both sides of his wife's head. "Pump it buddy. Shove her into it," I said.

I reached down to cup Gwen's saliva coated tits, squeezing them and pinching her hard nipples.

"Getting close here buddy. When I shoot, she is gonna want to jerk back. You hold her fucking head and don't let her do that. Got it buddy?" I said through gritted teeth. I was close.

"GOT IT?" I shouted.

"Uhh, yeah... ah... Got it," he finally mumbled as his hands clasped the back of Gwen's head holding it pressed against my crotch.

"Push her head forward and back buddy," I said. "Fuck her mouth with my cock," I added, as he began pushing and pulling her head back and forth on my cock. He was really getting into it as he was literally jacking off my cock with his wife's mouth.

His eyes were huge as he pressed his wife's head all the way forward until my balls were flattened against her chin. I felt my cock pop into her throat as Ralph pressed her head forward. He had almost a fiendish look in his eyes as he pressed her head forward forcing my cock into her throat. He was getting even for all the times she had denied him.

My cock penetrating her throat would cause her to retch and gag, her eyes were tearing as Ralph was really getting into his new found control over his wife. He was enjoying the control he finally had over his wife. His teeth were even gritted as he pumped her head forward harshly on my cock, holding her with my balls against her chin, before pulling her back gagging and retching, only to repeat it again and again.

I was surprised when I looked down to see Gwen had both of her hands down the front of her cotton shorts. She was flat out working her cunt while her husband was jamming her head forward on my cock.

"I want you to think about this the next time you stick your cock in my wife's mouth buddy," I chuckled.

Ralph's eyes widened as he nodded dumbly and kept his wife's head bobbing while I fucked her mouth.

I knew this would give him the impression he could keep dropping next door for his regular blowjob from my wife. I figured she was the one who sucked his cock to begin with, she could cut him off on her own, without my help. Besides, I knew she didn't mind blowing Ralph.

"OH FUCK,FUCK, FUUUUUCCCCCCK!" I blurted as the first thick stream of my cum spurted out of my cock into Gwen's mouth. "Here it comes Gwen baby!" I blurted through clenched teeth.

When I came, I pinched her nipples as hard as I could.

She lurched suddenly backwards when she felt the first spurt of cum in he mouth, but was held firmly by her husband who with both hands, followed my orders and kept her from pulling back off my spurting cock.

"Swallow Gwen, come on baby, swallow it down!" I barked as her eyes widened in shock. She gagged, her body bucking and convulsing with her eyes tearing as she struggled to swallow. Ralph held her head firmly watching her react to me pumping warm thick cum into her mouth.

She gulped as quickly as she could but cum oozed past her lips and drizzled down her chin. Her eyes were the size of saucers as I flooded her mouth.

Even though my wife had only recently drained Ralph's cock, I noticed he had a hard on as he watched his wife struggle to swallow my huge load. It was pretty clear Ralph got off on watching his wife being dominated by other men. His holding her head and pushing it back and forth on my cock until I shot my thick load in her mouth was a way for him to get even for her denying him so often.

Judging by both of her hands down her shorts working furiously on her pussy, and her steady moaning, it was obvious she too was getting off on this as well.

I have always ejaculated way more than the average amount of cum. To my wife, this was one of her favorite things about me. But then she had clearly become a cum slut, so that figured.

I felt my cock bathed in my thick cum in Gwen's tiny mouth as she struggled to swallow my load down. Cum continued to ooze past her lips and soon coated her naked and now glistening tits.

Her hands worked furiously down the front of her shorts. "MMMMMHHHUUUUUHHHHH," she moaned constantly as she swallowed.

My ass clenched tight with each geyser of thick cum I shot into her mouth.

"Remember this next time your fucking my wife's mouth," I repeated to the nodding Ralph. He maintained his tight grip on his wife's head the entire time.

Finally my flow of cum slowed. Gwen gulped continually as my cock began to go limp in her mouth.

"Suck it Gwen, drain my cock baby, be the slut you want to be," I said. "I'm sending Ted and his crew over so you'll be sucking and getting fucked by big black cocks soon baby, suck it get every drop," I howled.

Ralph continued to hold her head now firmly pressed against my crotch as I felt her sucking hard as my cock went limp. A large amount of cum had escaped past her lips and now coated her chin and tits.

I glanced over toward our fence and had to chuckle when I saw my wife with one of my cameras recording everything I was doing to Gwen on their patio. I wondered what she would say about Ralph holding his wife's head and pushing it on my cock. When she saw that I had noticed her she flashed me a thumbs up sign.

If she thought this would curtail Ralph's frequent visits, she would be in for a surprise. If anything, it would probably increase them.

I finally stepped back pulling my now flaccid and drained wet cock from her mouth. Ralph stepped back as well and Gwen sort of slumped in her chair. Her tits glistened and the crotch of her shorts looked wet to me. She slowly pulled her hands out of her shorts. Both hands were clearly wet, dripping with her pussy juice.

Sweet little sexually starved Gwen obviously liked to be dominated.

I pushed her back and reached and forced my hand past the elastic waistband of her shorts. Her cunt was sopping wet. Clearly she had orgasmed at least once, and judging from how wet she was, several times.

I lifted her from the chair, "Ralph," I said. "Hold her up," I added as she was clearly wobbly and weak kneed.

I tugged her cotton shorts down. She was not wearing panties and her cunt was dripping.

I pushed her back down on the chair pulling her shorts off completely and pushing her legs wide apart.

"Check it out Ralph," I chuckled. "You little woman here cum too. Judging by how wet she is, I would say she came more than once buddy," I laughed as I pushed two fingers deep into her dripping cunt.

I smiled and sighed as I stepped back. "I'm afraid I am out of bullets buddy, but she's all yours if you want to stuff your little pecker in her," I said as I looked to make sure my wife had a view with the camera of Gwen's wet pussy.

Ralph moved around as he stared at his wife slouched in the chair with her legs spread wide apart.

I pulled my sweat pants up as I admired my handy work. I leaned over to Ralph, "Tell me buddy," I asked quietly, "since you started fucking my wife's mouth a few months back, has she ever called you to come over?"

"Oh sure," he quickly answered. "She calls me quite a lot," he added.

"Yeah, I kinda had an idea. She's kinda hooked on the taste I think," I laughed. "Just don't spread it around, okay Ralph," I said.

"Oh no," he said... He probably already had I assumed. "I won't tell anyone," he added as he stared at his wife's wide open cunt.

"Good luck with your wife buddy and be sure to tell her she can expect Ted and his crew to be dropping by from time to time," I laughed as I walked away.


12