My Neighbor's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh what the hell," she mumbled as she turned and backed up to the cock. She spread her legs and bent forward a bit as she felt his cock slip between her legs. Her eyes were closed. Suddenly they opened wide and she grimaced, gritting her teeth.

"UUUNNNNGHHHH, she groaned loudly. He's in my ass!" she grunted through clenched teeth.

This surprised me. "At least he won't knock you up," I chuckled.

Her mouth flew open as she grimaced when he drove his cock deep into her wet asshole. Her pussy was so wet, everything was wet including her asshole. This made his surprise penetration easy.

I knew she could have pulled away easily the moment she felt his cock begin to penetrate her asshole, but she did not. If anything, she pushed back forcing the cock deeper into her asshole.

She reached between her legs and began furiously finger fucking herself. Her body was bouncing and lurching with each thrust of the cock into her asshole.

This guy was driving his cock hard into her asshole. Her firm body bouncing against the wall with each thrust of his cock.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee," she moaned in what seemed to be one long continuous orgasm as her body was rocked and bounced against the wall.

The guy in the other room was making all kinds of sounds, followed by one long and drawn out "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCK!" as he shot thick cum deep into Gwen's asshole.

I reached into the bag of dildos and pulled out one of the black butt plugs. I didn't need cum stains on the upholstery of my car.

When this dude had finished pumping Gwen's bowels full of his cum, he pulled his flaccid cock out and she almost collapsed forward across my lap.

This put her in the perfect position and I reached between her legs and quickly shoved the butt plug into her gaping asshole. The thick cum easily visible in her gaping asshole as it started to ooze out. The cum made the insertion of the butt plug easy.

"Can't have you leaking cum all over my car seats babe," I said with a chuckle as I shoved it in.

She gasped, "Oh no, we can't have that," she giggled.

"Look who's here," I said as I pointed to the black cock sticking through the hole on the opposite wall.

Gwen looked over, "Uuunh, how many more are there?" she groaned.

"Who knows babe, but this one is your favorite color," I laughed.

She slapped my cock as she slid down to the floor and reached to grab the black cock.

She looked incredible, kneeling on the floor that I knew had to be sticky from the spilled cum. She was pumping fast on the cock in her hand as she leaned forward and, taking a deep breath took his cock all the way to his black nut sack into her throat.

The moan from the other room echoed as Gwen pulled the cock out of her throat and pumped it vigorously before leaning back in and taking it in until the black balls were flattened against her chin.

Another long groan came from the next room as she began jacking him off with her throat.

"Oh FUCK!" was audible from the adjoining room telling her he was about to cum.

I reached and held her head in case she tried to avoid having him shoot in her mouth.

"Uuuhhmmm," she groaned as it was obvious his cock was spurting thick cum into her mouth.

I could hear her gulping as she worked to swallow what sounded like a sizable load of cum.

When she had finally drained his cock and he pulled it back through the hole, Gwen settled back on her haunches and turned to look at me. She kind of grimaced and stuck her tongue out.

I looked at her, "What?" I said questioningly.

She turned and leaned in to look through the hole to see if they guy had gone.

Satisfied he had left, she turned back to me and whispered, "His cum tasted like piss," she said wrinkling her nose.

I laughed, and she slapped my knee. "It did. Ughh..." she shuddered, grimacing again.

"So you know what piss tastes like," I laughed.

She rolled her eyes, and told me about one night her and Ralph had both been drinking and he got the brilliant idea of peeing in her mouth.

"And you DRANK it?" I laughed.

She shuddered and slapped my leg again. "NO!" she blurted. "Well not all of it, but oh YOU KNOW!" she slapped me leg several times.

"Uh oh," I laughed. "You have another job," I said pointing to another cock through the opposite wall.

"Good grief," she muttered as she knee walked in front of me to the other side.

She paused in front of me and whispered, "How many more of these am I supposed to suck?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm getting full," she whispered as she rubbed her flat stomach.

There were several more cocks she sucked. I continued announcing loudly that they could cum in her mouth and she would swallow their cum. She continued slapping what ever portion of my anatomy was with in her reach.

She also had more orgasms because she would finger fuck herself while she was sucking the cocks. Her butt plug stayed in until we got home.

I think she ended up swallowing fourteen loads, plus she had one load trapped in her ass by the plug.

As she was pulling her skirt up, and I was surprised when she rolled the top to make her skirt shorter on her own, she said, "I suppose you're gonna tell my husband all about this and how many guys I sucked."

"No," I replied.

"Really," she said clearly shocked that I would not tell Ralph. "I figured you would run to him and blab everything I did here today," she chuckled.

"Why should I tell him when I can show him the pictures and the video," I laughed as I held up my tiny trusted camera.

Her mouth nearly fell to the floor. "YOU RECORDED ME?" she blurted.

"Pictures of all the cocks and some video. I had to get video when you had the cock in your ass," I laughed. "But I managed to get several pictures of each cock you sucked," I added. "Don't worry, I'll make you a copy, so you can remember your very first glory hole experience," I chuckled.

As she was buttoning her blouse I told her to leave several of the buttons undone so her blouse would or could gap open.

She looked at me shaking her head. "I may as well, they can see my boobs anyway, she said, only buttoning three buttons at the bottom of her blouse.

When we walked back out front into the bright lights, I noticed several new faces. If these guys had known Gwen was in the back sucking cocks her line would have gotten longer.

When the new faces spotted Gwen, they were falling over themselves to get a closer look. Seeing through her diaphanous blouse was easy and ultra sexy, but her blouse gaping open allowed an unobstructed view of her nipples.

Gwen blushed as she spotted the new faces all clamoring for a look at her tits.

It looked like most of the ones that had been there and gotten their cocks sucked off by Gwen had gone. There was two nerdy looking dudes that she had sucked off that had stayed. One guy, a short fat dude, was snapping pictures of Gwen with his phone. I am sure to show his friends the babe that sucked his cock.

The other guy, taller and skinnier just smiled a yellow toothed smile as a bulge grew in his pants.

Then there was the black guy with the cum that tasted like piss. He had a toothy grin as Gwen walked past him. "Thank you," he said as she passed him.

This caught her a little off guard, but she managed to say "Your welcome," as she turned a deeper shade of red.

On the way home, I had to ask if she had enjoyed shopping with me?

Looking at me, she rolled her eyes. "I should have expected something like that from you," she said.

"But did you enjoy it?" I repeated.

She thought about it for a time before answering. "Well, at times I didn't, but it wasn't as bad as I thought... I guess," she added.

"You have to admit, old Ralphy boy would never have come up with anything like that," I chuckled.

"Oh hell no," she agreed. "Up until you guys moved in next door, our lives had been pretty boring for sure," she chuckled. "You have certainly livened things up for us, she added.

"I am willing to bet you would like to go shopping with me again," I laughed.

"At THAT place?" she blurted.

"Sure, why not," I laughed.

She didn't answer but I noticed her nipples grew suddenly hard.

"You want to go back again, don't you?" I said.

She was staring out the window as she squirmed slightly on her seat.

"Maybe," she finally responded.

I laughed to myself, but said nothing. I reached over and ran my hand inside her gaping blouse tweaking her rock hard nipple.

I laughed, "Yeah, you want to go back again. You like being a hot little slut don't you?" I chuckled.

When we arrived at my home and pulled in the driveway, I opened the garage with the remote and pulled inside closing the door behind us.

Debbie was in the kitchen.

"Surprise," I said as I placed the bag of dildos on the counter. "Gwen picked them all out for me," I laughed.

"Really," my wife said. "I bet that was a turn on," she giggled.

"I love your outfit," she said as she walked up to Gwen and ran her hand inside Gwen's gaping blouse and squeezed one of her breasts.

I turned the bag upside down and all the dildos fell onto the counter.

"Oh I love this one," my wife said as she picked up the long double ended black dildo. "We'll have fun with this one huh?" she said as she reached down and ran her hand up under Gwen's short skirt.

"Did you lose your panties?" she asked as she pulled her hand out from under Gwen's skirt. Her fingers were wet and she brought her hand up to her mouth sucking her wet fingers in her mouth.

"Mmmmm, yummy," my wife said softly.

Gwen was breathing heavily. "Your husband would not let me in the car with panties on," she said rolling her eyes.

Debbie laughed, "Gary, you're awful," she said as she ran her hand back under Gwen's skirt.

"Did my husband come visit you?" Gwen asked.

Debbie laughed. "What do you think? When Sherri dropped me off, I had just walked in the door and the door bell rang. There stood Ralph in he Bermuda shorts and sandals with his poor me look on his face," she laughed.

"Of course he told me all about how you were sucking Gary off as you two drove off," she chuckled. "The next thing I know, he is pulling his penis out," she laughed.

"So he asked you to suck his pecker," Gwen said with a disgusted tone to her voice.

"Begged is more like it," Debbie laughed.

"That asshole," Gwen said. "I sucked his pecker last night. He says I never do, but I did last night," she added shaking her head.

"Well he seemed pretty desperate today. He told me seeing you go down on Gary put a lot of pressure on him and he needed relief," Debbie chuckled.

"I barely got his penis in my mouth before he shot," she said.

"Eww, I suck him, but I don't let him cum in my mouth," Gwen said.

"But you swallow Gary and Ted too, right?" Debbie said.

"They don't give me much choice," she laughed rolling her eyes.

"She swallowed a bunch today too," I interjected. "Plus she has a but plug holding another load in her ass," I added.

Ooohhh, lemme see," Debbie said as she spun Gwen around telling her to bend over.

She knelt down and pushed her skirt up to see the black butt plug firmly in her ass. Debbie reached and started to pull the plug out.

"Careful babe, she has a load up there," I laughed.

Debbie pulled the plug out slowly until cum started to seep past and down her leg. She quickly shoved it back in.

"This looks like something Ralph needs to see," she chuckled.

"Oh I plan on showing him," Gwen said. "He thinks he can keep sneaking and getting blowjobs. Oh I'll show him, she said

"Do you want to really blow him away?" I said.

"Oh no, be careful Gwen," my wife said giggling.

"No, no," I said, "This is easy and I guarantee it will get Ralph's attention," I laughed.

I explained I would give her a big facial to show him before she asks him to pull her butt plug out.

Debbie was excited and thought it was a great idea. Gwen wasn't so sure.

They both talked about it, and giggled a lot. My wife was all for it and kept pushing Gwen, Finally after being chided, and harangued, but firmly encouraged by my wife, Gwen agreed.

Debbie ran and peeked out back and reported that Ralph was still in the backyard, trimming his shrubs, So I pulled my cock out and started jacking off.

Debbie told Gwen to approach Ralph so his back would be to our fence. "I want to be able to watch and hear his reaction," she giggled.

Gwen sat on a foot stool directly in front of me, Between her giggling and my wife's comments and giggles, they were having a great time.

After pumping on my cock for a while, I said, "You girls could help you know."

"Careful Gwen," my wife said, "He'll try to get you to swallow it," she giggled.

"No I won't, I promise," I said shaking my head.

Gwen giggled, but leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. My wife reached under my balls and shoved a finger in my asshole.

"Oh boy, this won't take long," I said. Between Gwen's mouth and my wife's finger I knew I would not last long.

Before I knew it, I was groaning, "OK, OK, OK..."

"CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!" Debbie blurted frantically.

This brought on a giggle fit by both girls.

I pulled my cock out of Gwen's mouth and after a pump or two, I rope of thick cum spurted up across her hair and trailed down across her forehead across one eye to her cheek.

My wife pulled her finger out of my ass and grabbed my cock out of my hand. She continued to pump it, directing the spurts of thick cum all over Gwen's face.

She immediately closed both eyes as another rope of thick cum hit her nose and her other cheek then down across her closed mouth to her chin. The next spurt hit her other cheek again then down the side of her face to her neck and blouse.

Debbie was cracking up with laughter as globs of cum splattered against Gwen's nose, eyebrow, lips, chin, all over.

Debbie would squeal with every spurt of cum, then she would laugh. Gwen was also laughing but managing to keep her mouth shut for the most part. Some cum did get into her mouth, but most of it went everywhere else my wife was directing it.

"Oops you need some here," Debbie would say followed by laughter. "How about HERE," she blurted directing a shot on Gwen's blouse and tits.

I always cum a lot more than most guys, and before I finished her face was coated and there were several thick blobs of cum hanging from her one eyebrow, her nose, cheek, chin and neck. There was also a couple of noticeable blobs of cum in her hair and her blouse was streaked as well as her cleavage and left tit.

"Oh wow babe," My wife gushed as she looked at the now cum splattered Gwen.

Gwen opened her mouth a tiny bit to try and say something, but neither of us could understand what she was saying and we all ended up laughing. Even that was hard for Gwen because she had a large glob of cum just under her nose and she was afraid it would go in her mouth if she opened it too wide.

"OK, COME ON, COME ON," Debbie blurted as she pulled Gwen up from the stool. "Remember, keep his back to the fence," she added as she shoved Gwen, covered in my cum out our front door.

Gwen could only see clearly out of her left eye since Debbie had directed one blast of cum to her right eye. Even hindered like this, Gwen managed to find her way to her house and went in. Debbie and I went out to our deck and stooped over, we went up to the fence dividing our homes. I grabbed a step stool for my vertically challenged wife and we waited for Gwen's arrival.

"MMMUURRRRFFFF," was Gwen trying to get Ralph's attention without opening her mouth.

"WHAT THE..." Ralph had turned to see his wife standing there covered in what was obviously cum.

Debbie and I cautiously peeked over the fence. Ralph was just on the other side of it and he was clearly in a state of shock as he stood there.

"Is that... Is THAT..." He stammered.

Gwen opened her mouth wider and as expected the glob of cum that had been clinging to her upper lip, fell into her mouth.

"CUM!" She said before swallowing the glob.

"Well Gwen," he whined.

"Gary did it to me," she whimpered.

"He took me to one of those adult book stores to buy dildos for Debbie," she whined.

"Then he took me into a small room in the back of that store and men stuck their peckers through a hole in the wall. Gary made me suck em," she whimpered.

"Gwen you have cum all over your...DID YOU GO INTO THAT PLACE DRESSED LIKE THAT?" He blurted as if he had just noticed how exposed she was.

"HE MADE ME!" she blurted. "He told me I couldn't wear a bra or panties," she added, whimpering.

"B-b-but Gwen... DID YOU JUST PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH?" as Ralph started to say something, Gwen scooped a thick glob of cum off her chin and cheek and put it in her mouth.

"ARE YOU GETTING A HARD ON?" Gwen blurted looking at her husbands crotch.

"Well ah, I ah..." Ralph stammered.

"Were you sucking him when you two left?" he avoided answering Gwen's question.

"He made me, he pushed my head down, I had to..." she answered quickly.

"Did you go visit Debbie while we were gone? The dueling accusations and questions continued.

"Wha... I ah, NO!" He lied emphatically.

"So you're telling me you didn't go over and try to get Debbie to suck your PECKER?" she said, emphasizing pecker.

"WHA.. NO!" he repeated his lie.

"I don't believe you Ralph!" she said putting her hands on her hips. Her diaphanous blouse, still mostly unbuttoned, separated more, exposing the swell of her cum glistening breasts. She looked incredibly hot dressed like this.

She was licking the cum that drizzled down to her lips.

"How many guys?" Ralph asked.

"What?" Gwen asked, looking puzzled by his question.

"How many guys did you suck?" he clarified his question.

"Oh I don't know. They just kept sticking their peckers through the hole," she answered like the question annoyed her.

"Did you swallow?" Ralph asked.

"I didn't want to but Gary held my head and he made me," she whined.

"YOU DO HAVE A HARD ON!" She said staring at his crotch.

The back of Ralph's neck suddenly turned bright red,

"Ah, well ah... Those clothes you're wearing are ah..." he stammered searching for words.

As Ralph fumbled for words to respond to his wife, she turned around and bent forward pulling her short skirt up in back.

"What's that?" Ralph asked, staring at his wife's bubble ass with the black knob like item where her asshole is.

"Pull it out," Gwen said looking over her shoulder at Ralph.

"What is it?" he asked again.

"It's a butt plug," Gwen responded. "Gary put it in there so I wouldn't ruin his upholstery," she added.

"Wha...I don't understand," he said.

"Just pull it out!" she said sternly.

Leaning forward and bending over, Ralph reached and tugged on the black knob protruding from his wife's asshole.

"GOOD GRIEF! GWEN IS THAT CUM?" Ralph blurted as cum drizzled out of her ass.

"One of the guys in that back room fucked me there," she whimpered.

"Are you SERIOUS? And you let him?" he bellowed.

"Gary held me, I couldn't stop it," she said.

My wife looked at me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Gwen was blaming me for everything that happened. I had to chuckle.

"Your pecker is still hard," she said looking at the obvious tent in Ralph's Bermuda shorts. "You like it when guys do stuff to me don't you?" she said as she turned to face her husband, taking the wet butt plug from him.

Ralph's neck remained bright red. He squirmed and looked down as he stumbled for words.

"I like ah... I ah, well I like... OK I like knowing other guys find you desirable. I mean, well yeah, that turns me on," he finally managed to convey his thoughts.

Gwen put he hands on her hips, "So you like seeing other guys like Ted or Gary fucking me," she said sternly.

"Well I like that they find you desirable. B-b-because you are damn it and ah, so ah yeah," he stammered.