My New Boss Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I definitely didn't want Suky to end up living at fat John's place. She would have to pay her rent every morning, on her knees, before school. That was no way for this young goddess to live.

"I have an RV parked in my driveway that I don't use," I said spontaneously. "It is brand new, very clean with its own fridge, freezer and washing machine," I continued. "Suky could live there until she gets on her feet," I offered.

"You are a fool Timmy. A generous fool, but nonetheless a fool," Joy told me. "I just laid Suky on a platter for you. She likes you enough to go to lunch with you and take you with her to go lingerie shopping. Now she is about to be homeless. The best you can come up with is your RV?"

"I just didn't want to be presumptuous," I said weakly.

"I am going to tell Suky that she can live with you, and share your bed. The price of admission is access to all of her orifices, any time of day and night," Joy said with a smile. "That is the kind of language that Suky understands. She will accept those terms willingly."

"Let me tell her, Joy," I responded, worried that Suky would be offended by that forward of an approach.

I saw Suky the following day and we discussed her living situation. I mentioned the RV and Suky was very grateful.

"I won't be any bother," she said timidly. "I will be really quiet and give you your space. Thank you Tim, you really saved my ass," she said. "Literally," she added with a giggle.

We both shared a laugh as we realized that by staying with me, Suky could avoid a daily butt-fucking from that fat asshole John. Prior to my offer, that was going to be Suky's most likely option.

Suky moved in the following weekend. I helped her move and she had so many clothes that we had to make several trips in my car. As soon as we were on the second trip, it became apparent that they was no way that Suky's clothes would fit in the RV.

"You can have one of the bedrooms in the house," I offered. "All of the rooms have large closets. Pick whichever one you like."

The RV bathroom, while exquisite by motor coach standards, was not really able to accommodate all of Suky's hair and beauty products, so the young Malaysian girl ended up commandeering the en-suite bathroom, of her chosen bedroom. Suky still opted to sleep in the RV, but for all intents and purposes, she lived in my house with me.

You would think I had learned my lesson, but I continued my consumer driven lifestyle. I upgraded my boat, purchasing a Scarab 255, that I had lusted after for several years. That necessitated a larger mooring, and a heavy-duty trailer. I bought another new car, to tow behind my new RV, which I never moved out of the driveway. Suky loved movies, so I added a media room to my house. Within a short time, the extra five thousand dollars a month I was earning, had been committed to the new bills I had taken on.

About a week after Suky moved in with me, her car wouldn't start. She had a twenty year old Honda Accord that she had been given by a client, and it needed a new battery and a starter motor. I didn't think it was worth throwing money after it, but Suky didn't want to be reliant on the bus to get to school and work. I called my insurance company, added her to my policy, and let her drive my new Toyota, that I had purchased to tow behind the RV, that I never use.

Suky and I ate our meals together, I helped her with her homework, we snuggled and watched TV together, but the sexual component of our relationship still never kicked in. Well, at least for me. I occasionally ate Suky to orgasm, but there was never any remote hint of reciprocation. Our sporadic sexual encounters were always all about her pleasure.

The first time Suky used me to relieve some stress, after we were cohabiting, was during her college exams. She had been studying hard for several weeks and was doing very well on the mock tests. She was very focused on doing well at school and I think the stress was getting the better of her. She came home one night after a long session in the library. I poured her a glass of wine, and she sat on the sofa, as I knelt on the floor and massaged her feet.

One thing led to another, and after a second glass of wine, Suky stood up and pushed me onto my back on the living room carpet. Without saying a word, she removed her panties and tossed them onto my chest. They landed right under my chin, and I could see her vaginal secretions in the crotch. A strong aroma of her sex emanated from the tiny g-string, and Suky watched intently as I inhaled deeply.

She gave me a coy smile and then she hiked up her dress and straddled my face. Suky grabbed a fistful of my hair, and rode my face very forcefully to four or five vocal orgasms. In between each release, she squatted just above my face and made me suck her clitoris. After she was satisfied, she dismounted me rapidly and left the room. She never said a word, but less than five minutes later I looked out onto my driveway, and saw the lights in the RV switch off, as she went to bed.

I was on restriction, or I would have jerked off using her wet panties that she left with me. I did the next best thing, putting her underwear on my pillow right under my nose. I couldn't sleep very well that night, my thoughts consumed with that young Malaysian girl, sleeping less than thirty feet from me in my driveway.

Another time, Suky went out on a date and came home quite drunk, which was uncharacteristic of her. She knocked on my bedroom door, and entered without waiting for my invitation.

Her perfume wafted into my bedroom, the same scent that she always wore and which used to drive me wild. I felt my cock stiffen involuntarily as she approached my bed. Her hair and make-up were impeccable, although her lipgloss was smudged. She was wearing a tight hot-pink spandex dress with very high matching heels, and looked hot. She had taken the time to paint her nails the exact same shade as her dress, and wore a matching bow in her hair. She looked very feminine and I envied the lucky bastard that had taken her out tonight.

Suky lowered herself gingerly to my bed, struggling to keep her balance due to her alcohol consumption.

"How was your date, Suky?" I asked as she sat on the edge of my bed.

"It sucked," she said, slurring her words. "Literally! I gave the guy head, and after he came in my mouth, he made some excuse and bailed."

I tried to be empathetic, especially as I had experienced this same scenario at Suky's hands many times. However, she was drunk and horny and not interested in my paternal advice. She wanted my tongue between her legs.

"Kiss me, baby," Suky said commandingly. "I am very horny."

I leaned in for a kiss, trying to imagine what it would be like if I had unrestricted access to Suky's considerable delights. My cock throbbed under the comforter and I could feel my breathing getting ragged as we kissed.

"Can you taste him, too?" Suky asked with a giggle.

I could taste semen on her lips and tongue, and I told her so, which excited her immensely. This revelation emboldened her, and we French kissed for several minutes. At one point, Suky rested her hand on my cock. She let out a little squeal of delight as she felt it twitch under the comforter.

"Someone else is horny," she teased. "I bet you wouldn't leave me hanging if I sucked you off on a date, would you baby?"

I was lost for words and just nodded agreeably, hoping that one day I would be out on the town with this goddess. Suky pulled the comforter away from my body, and put her hand over her mouth in mock surprise. My blood-engorged cock was tenting in my underwear, the tip of it protruding from the waistband, with a slick trail of pre-cum visible on my stomach.

She extended her dainty manicured finger towards my belly button, scooped up some of my pre-cum onto the tip of it, and wiped it across my lips.

"Does that taste the same as my date's semen?" she taunted.

Seconds later, she arose unsteadily from the bed, and tried to remove her panties. That would have been quite a feat had she been sober, standing as she was in sky-high pumps, wearing a skin-tight dress. However, as intoxicated as she was, this attempt was downright dangerous, and before she stumbled, I extended my arm out to balance her.

Suky turned to face me, placed both of her hands firmly on my shoulders for support and spoke, which in itself took considerable effort.

"Can you take my panties off Tim?" she slurred.

I extended my trembling hands, reached under the hem of her spandex dress, and thankful that the material was stretchy, grabbed the waistband of her tiny panties and slowly lowered them.

As soon as they emerged from under her dress, I was confronted with evidence that Suky had been a naughty girl tonight. There was a copious load of semen in the lining of her panties, presumably deposited inside of her by her date. Doesn't anyone in this generation use condoms anymore, I thought to myself?

Suky was very intoxicated, and rolled over onto my bed after I removed her panties. I really didn't want to take advantage of her the way her date had, so I offered to put her to bed.

"I want to sleep in your bed," she exclaimed excitedly.

I knew I would regret it in the morning if I took advantage of the situation, so I got out of my bed and tried to help her up. However, Suky was adamant that she was going to spend the night in my bed.

I excused myself to get her some bottled water, and when I returned she was naked and had found her second wind. She pulled me on top of her and we kissed lying in the missionary position. Suky was completely naked, well lubricated by a combination of her vaginal secretions and her date's semen, and still incredibly horny. She removed my briefs, using her hands to get them over my ass, and then her feet to push them from me.

Once we were both naked, I realized that this was actually going to happen. I was going to finally get balls-deep inside this goddess. My cock was right at the entrance to her pussy, and I could feel the heat emanating from it.

Suky and I kissed passionately, and she placed her manicured hands on my ass-cheeks and pulled me inside of her. As soon as I entered her moist love canal, I knew I wouldn't last long. It was just such a dream to be inside her, and her tight, warm pussy felt incredible. Reflexively, I withdrew before I suffered the embarrassment of a premature ejaculation.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" she asked. "I want you inside me."

With no consideration of my feelings and putting zero effort into securing my consent, Suky grabbed the tip of my cock, lined me up with the entrance to her pussy, and then dug the heels of her feet into my buttocks, and forced me back inside her. This time she pulled me all the way in, arched her back with pleasure, and started to perform her Kegel exercises. This had the effect of tightening her vagina, and I felt my balls churning immediately. My orgasm was imminent and I withdrew from her rapidly, before I emptied my nuts.

"You naughty little tease," Suky whispered. "Making me work for your cock."

Apparently, she had no clue that I was about to blow my load inside her, but was under the impression that I was playing hard to get. I don't think Suky cared much whether we fucked or I ate her out, she just wanted to get off.

For that reason, Suky put both hands on my shoulders and gently pushed down. I knew she wanted me to eat her out, which I wasn't overly enthusiastic about. Her date had ejaculated inside her recently, but it seemed like a small price to pay if it meant I got to fuck Suky after she was satisfied, and had reduced expectations of my performance.

I reluctantly lowered my head to her pussy, extended my tongue and licked her clitoris. She tensed up immediately, and as she quickly approached her orgasm, my suspicions were confirmed that she had not enjoyed any release tonight. After Suky came, she sat upright and straddled my face.

I ate her to another orgasm, and she became progressively more vocal.

"Fuck yeah," she exclaimed as she came on my face. "Eat me out, you fucking pussy."

I could feel the dynamic had started to change between us, as she tired of my gentlemanly approach. However, that was the first time that she had openly disrespected me. After she came she told me to suck on her clitoris as she composed herself. Her date's semen leaked into my mouth, as I pleasured her. I was forced to swallow his load in order to avoid choking on it, but it didn't matter to Suky. She was focused solely on her own pleasure, and shortly after his jizz slid down my throat, she told me that she was ready to come again.

Suky ended up coming three more times on my face, before she dismounted me, rolled over and yawned lazily, apparently completely satisfied. Shortly after that, in her intoxicated state, she fell asleep in my bed.

Disappointment didn't even come close to encapsulating my feelings, but I tucked her in and slept in the guest room, to avoid any sense of impropriety. In the morning Suky was acting like nothing had happened, with no mention of my oral service to her.

I didn't want to dwell on the events of last night, but I did need to know if I had anything to worry about with regard to sexually transmitted infections. I didn't know how to broach the subject, so I ended up just blurting it out.

"Suky, I ate you out last night after you had sex with your date. Do you know his sexual history?" I asked as tactfully as I could.

Suky looked confused, and seemed to have little memory of the night before.

"I saw my panties were soiled," she began, trying to piece the night together. "Didn't we have sex last night?"

"No," I assured her, "you were too drunk to consent. You had sex with your date, before you got home."

Suky looked even more confused now. She started texting someone and looking at her phone, seeking answers. A few seconds later, something jogged her memory and she put her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Oh no, Tim," she exclaimed dejectedly. "After I blew my date, he made some bullshit excuse and bailed. We had a bit of a fight and he called me an Uber. My memory is a little hazy, but I think I might have fucked the young driver in his car, on your driveway. He is the guy you need to worry about," she added with a giggle, "you swallowed most of his load."

This was a kick in the nuts to me, for two reasons. First of all, I had been a gentleman and decided that Suky was too intoxicated to consent to sexual activity. Secondly, two other less respectable guys had busted a nut inside Suky's vagina and mouth respectively. One of whom's load I had eaten from Suky's pussy. I left the room shortly after that disgusting revelation, and Suky went back to sleep.

She awoke a couple of hours later, apparently well rested and none the worse for wear.

"Oh my god Tim, your bed is so comfortable," she gushed. "So much better than the mattress in the RV. I slept amazing last night. I feel so refreshed. I wish I could sleep in your bed every night!"

I guess I am a bit of a pushover when it comes to Suky. Twice she had gushed about how comfortable my bed was. When she told me she wished she could sleep there every night, I should have taken her up on it, and put the moves on her that first night. I know she was offering herself up to me, and she had demonstrated that she was a slut, on more than one occasion. If I had been a bit more assertive I could have fucked her that night, in our shared bed.

However, because I am a pussy, I swapped rooms with her. Well, I wasn't going to sleep in the RV, but I gave her my master bedroom with the adjustable sleep comfort bed, and I took the largest guest room for myself. Two days later, after a couple of embarrassing early morning semi-naked encounters, as we tried to retrieve our clothes from our old closets, we emptied out our closets and swapped.

Suky now had the master bedroom, with its opulent marble shower enclosure and huge walk-in closet. I had the largest guest room with a clean, but less ostentatious bathroom and closet. The power dynamic between us changed completely after she took my room. She enjoyed oral sex from me whenever she wanted to come, with no hint or mention of reciprocation. She had also apparently dismissed my concerns about STI's, because on more than one occasion, I ate her out after another guy had blown his load inside her. After she came on my face, she would give my erect cock a little squeeze.

"Your turn on Saturday, little guy," she teased.

I felt bad hinting about sex, as I didn't want her to think that I felt entitled to some action, in exchange for her living at my place. I really wanted to have a sexual relationship with her, but too much time had elapsed, and we had fallen into our respective roles.

Suky got more and more comfortable living in my house, and would often have her young college girlfriends over. She always introduced me as her boyfriend, which was very flattering to my ego. She was also very affectionate towards me when her friends were over. She would kiss me a lot, rest her hand on my ass when we stood around talking, and always called me baby.

I always picked up the tab for Suky and her girlfriends, whether they were buying beer or ordering Thai food, and I was probably dropping five hundred dollars a week keeping them entertained. It was very titillating having young pussy in the house, and I often went to bed with an erection, that I wasn't allowed to deal with. It wasn't easy going a full week between my orgasms, particularly with all of the extra stimulation of having young girls in the house. Suky knew this and made sure that I really looked forward to my Saturday morning handjobs. I would have some very intense orgasms on her massage table.

One night Suky came home with Rim, from the massage parlor. The two of them had a few glasses of wine, and eventually turned their sights on me. They were teasing me relentlessly, and I had a very noticeable erection.

"Somebody is looking forward to Saturday morning," Rim teased.

"Oh shit, Tim," Suky said feigning surprise, "are we making you horny?"

I mumbled something inaudible, but the truth was I was at home with two very attractive young Asian women, both of whom had made me ejaculate several times in the past. Of course, as my mind wondered about the possibilities, I got horny. Rim started in on me.

"Timmy, I really enjoyed our FaceTime jerk-off session. Are you up for a repeat performance?"

I looked at Suky for permission, as she now had complete control of my orgasms.

"Do you want to come for us, baby?" Suky asked. "Jerk yourself off for our amusement?"

I nodded an affirmative, and Rim clapped her hands together in delight.

"Make him wear some silky panties," Rim continued, obviously excited by my upcoming humiliation.

"Let's go and find him something girly to wear for showtime," Suky said with a laugh.

The two girls disappeared into the master bedroom, which Suky now occupied. They returned a few moments later, with a pair of yellow g-string panties, and a matching silk babydoll. Suky handed the silky lingerie to me, and told me to get dressed up. She poured Rim and herself another glass of wine, and I grabbed my iPad and headed towards my room.

"What's with the iPad?" Suky said, with a puzzled look on her face. "We are not doing this on FaceTime," she taunted, "this is a live performance!"

I slinked off into my bedroom, with my tail between my legs and a throbbing cock. About ten minutes later I came shyly out of my room, and walked into the living room. I felt very self-conscious, dressed up as a bitch for Rim and Suky, and was actually relieved to see they weren't there.

"In my room," Suky called out.

I walked towards her room, and knocked on the door. It felt weird knocking on my own bedroom door for permission to enter, but Suky had made herself very much at home in the master bedroom. The girls were sitting upright in my bed, leaning against the upholstered headboard, sipping their wine. They had set up a little stage at the foot of the bed. Using a pink beach towel, they had marked out an area for me to perform for them. My KY lube was there, along with a pair of white panties that I didn't recognize. They were still warm, so they belonged to one of these lovely Asian women.