My New Career - Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Very much.'

I smiled at her reply and reached across to gently run my hand over her body. I found her breasts and idly circled her nipples, stroking her pale areole and then brushing over the little nubbin itself, hearing a quick intake of breath, before roaming down along and around her stomach, caressing the soft rounded flesh and making it ripple under my gentle fingertips as I had before. I crisscrossed her body, from breast to belly and back, just lazily running my fingertips over her skin. Her eyes closed as I finally reached between her thighs, her legs parting as if of their own accord. For a couple of minutes I stroked her pussy, gently teasing her labia apart and tracing the slippery entrance to her vagina. She moaned softly and shifted slightly, her legs spreading until her thigh rested against mine, and then I moved, rolling over her leg to kneel between her thighs, looking down at her welcoming pussy.

Suddenly she realised what I was about to do and her eyes popped open. For a moment I wondered if she was about to revert to her imperious self, but I was wrong, instead she reached out and took my cock in her hand, stroking its length as she steered it gently towards her pussy, pulling me onto all fours in the process.

'Yes, please.' Her voice betrayed her need.

I let my legs slide out behind me so that my cock was lowered to her pussy, her fingers guiding it down the length of her slit, gliding over her wet flesh until it reached her entrance and she pulled me in. As soon as I entered her she sighed loudly and wrapped her arms around my back to pull me into her.

'Oh my god, yes.' She whispered it so softly I was pretty sure she hadn't even realised she'd spoken, but it was enough t make me feel good.

I was lying on top of her now, feeling her breasts beneath me and my cock buried inside her warm and wet pussy. I began to make love to her, moving slowly at first, driving my cock deeper into her with long hard thrusts, hearing her breath leave her with a sigh of pleasure each time I plunged deep. I had intended taking my time with this too, but I could feel my own urgency, my own climax building, and I instinctively began to thrust faster and harder until I was slamming into her as hard and fast as I could, my breath harsh in her ears. In response she gasped loudly each time my cock plunged into her, gripping hard on my back until I could feel her nails digging furrows in my flesh, a discomfort that strangely only added to my pleasure. I hoped that she could come too, but I was rapidly approaching the point where I lost track of my partner's enjoyment: only my pleasure counted. I hardly heard her when she gasped for me not to slow down because she was coming too, and in any case I had no intention of slowing down.

'I'm going to come.' I panted, aware of a growing urgency as the familiar hot pressure began building in my balls.

'Good.' She gasped back. 'Me too.'

I registered her words and smiled to myself, encouraged that I had her permission to empty myself into her pussy. I carried on, plunging into her ever harder and faster, the wonderful sensations spreading out from the base of my cock, building, building, until suddenly I came, my cock exploding spurts of my cream deep into Diane's vagina. I could hear myself groaning gutturally as I pushed my cock deeper, desperate to shoot my load as deep as I possibly could inside her. I don't know how many times I thrust and spurted, I didn't count, all I can say is that it seemed to go on and on. Until finally I shuddered to a halt, trembling and panting, with my balls empty, my breathing frantic and my body covered in post coital sweat.

Only then did I realise that Diane hadn't climaxed and that she was urgently trying to burrow a hand down between us. I attempted to pull away, but even as she found her way between her legs she held me tight with her free hand.

'No.' She gasped. 'Don't pull out yet. Stay there until I come.'

I did as I was told, lifting myself a little to give her room to play and regretting allowing myself to climax so easily. That was selfish and now my client was having to take care of her own needs as my cock wilted inside her. She must have been very close to be desperate enough to finish herself off with me still lying on top of her. I could feel her fingers between us rubbing her clitoris, trying to get herself over the finish line, while I felt dejected, selfish and guilty.

It didn't take her long, very soon I heard those little pleasure noises in my ear and I felt her jerking and juddering beneath me. Then she called out, loudly announcing her orgasm with a series of 'ooohs' before she shook and twisted as it struck her. I just held her, trying to keep enough space between our bodies without losing contact until she slumped down and pulled her hand clear. She lay there panting without speaking until I gained enough courage to look at her face and then she smiled, she actually smiled, and spoke.

'Wow, I haven't done that in a long time.'

'I'm sorry.' I told her. 'You shouldn't have had to do that. I won't charge for this session.'

She pushed me away, letting my deflated cock slip from her, so that we lay side by side, and then she rolled on her side.

'No, I shouldn't.' She agreed. 'But do you know what? I haven't come more than once in a session for over twenty years, and often not at all, so I'm not going to complain at you taking your pleasure with me. As for payment, I think you've earned every penny, you are every bit as good as Mary said you were.'

She reached for my box of tissues to clean herself up a little and then swung herself around to sit on the edge of the bed, and then she looked back over her shoulder.

'If you're like that every time, I'll be more than happy.'

Every time! So this was going to be a regular thing? I could hardly believe it. But, note to self, the customer always comes first, in both meanings of the phrase.

12