My New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
More real estate sales adventures.
2.1k words
4.35
80k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

Oooh my...I need to tell you what happened with my last sale! Al rang me and said he needed me to show a couple the new apartments in the city. He was caught up at a meeting and couldn't make it. The couple were moving down from Sydney and wanted one of the new apartments being built in the docklands precinct near where the hubby was going to be working. I was to pick them up at the airport at one o'clock and take them to the apartment building, then meet Al for a late lunch in town before taking them back to the airport.

In keeping with my new found talent, I dressed classy but sexy. It is winter here now and so I wore pants, black skin tight style which matched the boots I had just bought. On top I wore my white angora sweater and a jacket. My lipstick was red, the new glossy style, and I had just had my nails painted a lovely dark red to match my lips. I felt sexy but not outlandish. After all I wasn't sure what the couple would be like, as Al had not given me much information this time. Despite the fun and sexy time I had in my first three months, using my love of sex and Al's contacts to make plenty of money, I was always wary not to come on too strong just in case the people were shy and quiet.

I drove to the airport in my new car. I'd been able to afford it since the work was going so well. I'd always wanted my own BMW, and with the lease package Al negotiated for me, my dream was a reality. I parked in the multi storey car park at Melbourne Airport and waited for the flight to land. I met Ken and Cheryl at the flight lounge and escorted them to my car before heading in to town. Ken was about forty-five, and had greying hair and wore rimless glasses. He was not overly attractive, but kept himself looking nice. His dark suit was obviously expensive and I noticed his shoes were also expensive looking. I guessed Cheryl was actually a few years older than Ken. She looked about fifty, but was still a stunning woman. Impeccably groomed, she was wearing a silk pant and jacket combination, and a nice pair of sandal heels, with a full length coat over the top. We climbed into the car and made some small talk on the way. It was about a twenty minute drive back to the Docklands, and on the way I learnt that Ken was an architect, and that Cheryl didn't work. They were moving down here because Ken was actually going to be working on the port and harbour section of the new waterfront in town.

While we were driving Cheryl started asking ME questions about how long I'd been selling real estate and why I had chosen that field. I explained that I was a married mum and that as my kids were now in school, I had been looking for a part time job to keep me busy. I also explained that Al had offered me the chance to work with him only three days a week. Our general chat then went to the things they liked to do as a coupe, and that's when I started to realise they were perhaps a little more interesting than I had originally thought. Cheryl did mot of the talking. Ken was happy to pipe in every now and then, but she was clearly the 'pants' of the family. She told me they liked to go out and entertain a lot, and that they frequently held large gathering at their Sydney home. They were hoping to find an apartment that would allow them to continue to hole their parties here in Melbourne once they established new friendships. Ken then asked me what kind of parties I liked to attend, and I replied that I loved to dance and flirt a little, which drew an appreciative hum from them both.

We arrived at the apartment building and I parked my car in the underground car park. Al had phoned ahead to let them know I would be coming, and so the security guard let me through and showed me where to park. We went in through the lavish foyer and as we walked, Cheryl took my arm. Ken walked slightly behind us. As we entered the display room, Cheryl whispered in my ear.

"Does your man like to watch you my dear?"

I stuttered, not quite certain I had heard correctly. "YY-yes...as a matter of fact...he does!"

"Good" said Cheryl, because Ken likes you very much and I would love to suck your nipples if that's ok with you?"

I was shocked.....momentarily....until I realised what she meant. It was obvious that Ken was a voyeur and that she kept him happy by putting on shows with other women. Hell, I thought, this sale would be a cinch - and all it would cost me would be a sexy time with this classy woman with her hubby watching.

"Well" I said, "we'll have to find the bedroom then!" and we giggled together as we started to look over the plans in the display room.

After looking at the display for about ten minutes, we picked out three apartments which suited the demands that Ken and Cheryl had. We made our way hand in hand to the elevator and headed for the first one. It was a lovely tuscan style, and as Cheryl and I walked through it, Ken remained his usual few steps behind, apparently watching us move together as much as the apartments. It was obvious that Cheryl would be the one making the decision, and so we chatted about the kitchen, the bathroom, the lounge and the view. The bedroom was actually a real disappointment, and the moment we saw it I knew Cheryl wouldn't like it. I was right.

"No..not impressive enough for us" she said matter-of-factly, and we left.

The next apartment was totally gorgeous. I loved it! I went in to saleslady mode and Cheryl agreed with me. She was hooked. It was a wonderfully warm blend of traditional and modern features, with magnificent views. Ken had disappeared somewhere, but as Cheryl and walked through the large and open spaced living areas, we knew this was better suited to their demands for entertaining space.

"Let's find the bedroom" said Cheryl, and we headed down the small hallway towards to master bedroom. We found it and both stopped suddenly..admiring two things. Firstly, the bed was on a pedestal about a foot above the rest of the room. It was a massive king-sized bed with a steel frame all the way around it. Secondly, the room afforded 270 degree views of the city of Melbourne, right round the bay side and out towards the MCG. We both hugged each other and Cheryl said, "My god Dee...this is stunning...in fact, it's perfect!" With that, she kissed me full on the lips, gripping my cheeks with her hands. I kissed her back innocently, and then stood there gasping for breath. As I recovered, I saw him. It was Ken. He was sitting in the small love seat that was placed against the window in the far corner of the huge bedroom. He had his legs slightly parted and was rubbing his crotch.

"Don't let me stop you ladies" he sexily whispered. "I was enjoying the show."

Cheryl has walked over to the bed and flopped down, then sat up and patted the bed.

"Come and join me Dee" she said. "Let's enjoy the first time in our new home." I was rapt! Not only had they obviously decided to buy the apartment, but I was being offered the chance to explore the world of lesbian sex all over again. I quickly went to Cheryl and we kissed deeply on the lips before collapsing onto the mattress. I heard a zipper being undone and noticed that Ken had taken out his cock. He was uncircumcised and I watched as he slowly pumped it in his fist until it grew hard. Suddenly my attention was drawn back to Cheryl, as she was undoing my pants and lowering them past my pussy. I managed to ease off my boots giving her unlimited access, and she took my tight pants all the way off. I removed my jacket and then sat semi-naked in my angora sweater. Cheryl stood and quickly removed all her clothes, then came back to the bed and rubbed her hands on the fluffy material of my sweater, cupping my boobs and kissing me deeply. We entangled our tongues and swapped one of the sexiest kisses I have ever had in my life. She was a very erotic woman, and knew what she was doing. She eased my sweater up and over my breasts, that were hanging free. I had not worn a bra because with the sweater and jacket I was not thinking I'd be needing one.

As we lay on the bed making love, Ken continued to stroke his cock. As I squatted on all fours and allowed Cheryl to finger my pussy and stick her lovely tongue deep inside my asshole, Ken stood and approached the bed. I looked over and noticed his pants were around his ankles, and that the head of his cock was a lovely light purple color. As Cheryl pushed three fingers inside me and continued to lick my ass, I came. Not a small, quiet orgasm either I squealed and then bucked all over her fingers fucking me, as the force of her tongue tickled the walls of my asshole. It was a wonderful climax and I collapsed onto the bed, writhing about in the ecstasy of the feeling.

Ken obviously enjoyed it too, because he moaned and smiled saying, "Dee, that was the sexiest thing I've seen in a while." "Lie down Cheryl, it's my turn. I want to make you have your first orgasm in your new home." With that, she joined me lying on the bed and I moved between her legs. I had not licked a pussy for a couple of months now, and the chance to orally please this gorgeous stranger in front of her masturbating husband was irresistible. I went down on her like there was no tomorrow. I was ravenous. Ken suddenly started to urge me on verbally.

"Lick her cunt Dee. Make the bitch squirm. Bite her clit. I want to see her beg. Come on, fuck my bitch of a wife." I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not, but his words were sue turning Cheryl on. "Cum you slut....fuck that face between your legs. Cum you whore. I'm going to spray my cum all over your face you bitch...and with that utterance, Cheryl spasmed uncontrollably on my tongue. She came with such a force that I thought my tongue was going to be squashed between her sopping cunt lips! Before she finished shaking, Ken walked over and pointed his cock straight at Cheryl's face. I watched intently from between her thighs as my tongue continued to suck her swollen clit. "Open that mouth you slut" Ken said and suddenly, just as Cheryl opened her mouth, her tongue flickering outwards. he started to cum. And cum he sure did! He sprayed a massive amount of love juice all over her face and mouth. She desperately tried to swallow it all, but had no chance. I jumped up and licked the remaining cum off her tongue, lips and cheeks, and then we kissed deeply. Ken was moaning as his penis began to shrink back to normal size. I let the cum in my mouth go and it flowed sexily in to Cheryl's mouth. We finished our fabulous sex session by kissing and licking each others' mouth clean of Ken's cum.

An hour later, showered and refreshed, the three of us met Al for lunch. Cheryl and I walked into the restaurant hand in hand, with huge smiles on our faces. Ken, as usual, was behind.

"Well, how did it go?" asked Al...with a quizzical look on his face.

"Dee was most helpful" said Cheryl. "In fact, she was so impressive we bought the place there and then."

Surprisingly, Ken piped up, "Yes. Without Dee showing us the lovely views that are possible we might not have bought it."

After a lovely lunch Al and I both drove Ken & Cheryl back to the airport. I knew I would be seeing more of them and had arranged to meet them at their new apartment a week after they moved in. I couldn't wait!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers