My New Mother-in-Law Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4.
4.7k words
4.47
33.2k
14
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our unexpected sojourn with John and Camille at the Couples Club Edith and I collapsed back at my place knowing that Esther, my wife, and Jason were away on business somewhere, though not knowing where they were. Both Edith and I knew they were in an incestuous relationship. I had only known recently when I began my lust for Edith.

Edith had phoned me to say she had some compromising information about our spouses. Edith had come to London last night when I diverted us to the Couples Club. We had been exhausted by the events at the Club and slept like two pups when we returned.

Waking first, I coaxed Edith slowly awake by gently weaving my fingers into her warm, wet cunt until she started to respond. Her hand found my early morning bonk and casually stroked me.

Rather than continue, I reminded her of why she had phoned me yesterday. Edith's mood changed slightly, becoming reflective and acknowledging my reminder.

"Ian wait here. Let me get my laptop."

Naked, she left my marital bed to the hall of the house for her case, returning with the laptop. I wanted an explanation.

"Before I called yesterday, I had access to Jason's pc. In the past he had always eliminated his history, but yesterday he must have forgotten. However what was there was very boring apart from some porn stories with the obvious theme -daddies and daughters. I didn't need to read these. I had it in my own home."

"Anyway, given this access to his pc, I casually wandered round until I came across one, a shared network called Jason that would only give me access with a password. I tried every possibility I knew and got very frustrated. Then with little hope, I penned in his mother's maiden name. It didn't work but I played around with the name, mixing upper/lower case, the odd number and even her date of birth."

"Bingo, I scored with her dob prior to her maiden name in mixed case. Immediately I had access."

"You must have felt so exhilarated Edith?"

"On getting the password yes, the result of where this would take me, no. Well, I looked through the shared network and found myself in a world of photos, videos, long passages of writing and even its own emailing system. I still haven't fully explored the network but I've seen enough to take him to the cleaners and put him away for a very long time. I tell you Ian; it didn't do much for my esteem. If you hadn't found my long absent sexuality, I hate to think of the state I'd be in."

"Ian, I did have the whit to copy all the stuff on the network to my Mac."

I thought hard whilst Edith regaled me with the story.

"You realize that you have both of them over a barrel?"

"Really?"

"You could threaten them with exposure, if you wished Edith."

"Ian, lets leave that for now. I want you to see some of the stuff they have produced and put on pc. I was disgusted but that's because I'm emotionally involved."

"Ok Edith, let me just scan for awhile, but I have a better idea how we could spend the day."

She agreed. Before I suggested a day out, I started scanning. I was surprised by my reactions. Some were angry that she had not indulged them with me but kept them for her father, whom I was increasingly, feeling was an obnoxious character anyway, let alone how he neglected Edith for so long.

Some of the material I could not even face, happening long before I came on the scene. I could see why Jason got off on Esther. One video had her alone on her bed masturbating to his instructions. It made be feel very horny indeed. Others had him giving blowjobs over her face and in her mouth, him pissing over her whole body and finishing in her mouth. Yes and even defecating in her mouth and on her tits. I had often contemplated some of these, but she always expressed her distaste for them with me.

Edith saw that I was more interested in her than in her daughter's antics with her father.

I had a thought. It being Sunday, I knew the private cinema club to the north of where I lived would be open and from about 4pm, was always fairly busy. I decided to put the idea to Edith to see if she would like to go together for an afternoon of naughty fun. I knew, that, given her suburban background, she would never have experienced anything like it before. Here was a private club devoted to the display of adult porn with films to meet every taste, as long as the films featured only those over 18 and were mainly for those with het priorities. The club had two small cinemas holding between 20-30 at a time if very busy. There were usually about 20 there at a time in the afternoons and evenings. It closed at 10pm. About a quarter of the clientele were gay and they tended to sit/stand at the back of the cinemas in the hope of playing/watching each other. A few TV's also prowled this area.

Of course the club was mainly attracted to men who would often wank to the scenes before them. Some took delight in looking at others doing the same. The offer of a quiet suck was also accepted by a few.

However the place lit up when a woman came into the club, nearly always with a man. This could happen maybe two or three times a week, but could never be anticipated or timed. There were just tendencies, Saturday evenings, and Sunday afternoons were a good chance to be lucky if that was a predilection. When it did happen, some ignored the event but even some gays could not resist the potential spectacle.

The entry of a couple would immediately spark interest as to where they might sit together. On occasion the man would sit behind to watch his partner from a row or two behind. Most sat together. If the couple were interested, beyond watching the film, they would place themselves in the middle of a row where there was space. Any spare seating around them would be quickly occupied, proximity being the key. It was these thoughts that I put to Edith.

"Edith, I have an idea for an outing this afternoon and its naughty. Interested?"

"Ian you never cease to amaze me with your interests in sex. I have led a very cloistered life until I met you. You will never know how uptight I was when I let you know I was aware of you appraising me sexually.

"Did you wank at the thought then."

"And yes you can still shock me with your audacity, but yes I did and loved it, even though I was scared you'd reject me. Horny as hell, I masturbated like mad, cuming in my bed, the bathroom, the shower and even in the kitchen against the washing machine. I was sleepless for nights thinking how you sized me up when we first met."

"So what might I look forward to Ian?"

After describing the scene at the porn cinema, Edith paused before speaking.

"God, it sounds really risqué and sordid but as long I can trust you to prevent me being assaulted, I suppose it will be ok. Am I obligated to have sex?"

"That is the main rule of the club. No one, including women, is obliged to perform. If it upsets you and you want to get out we do. On the other hand, if you wish to get into it, you can."

"When are thinking of taking me Ian?"

"This afternoon."

"Christ, you don't give me much time to even get used to the idea do you?"

"I'm sure you'll just love it Edith."

"Have you taken any women there before?"

"Yes, but let me tell you about that another time. I want you to enjoy it for you, not compare yourself with others."

"What on earth shall I wear then?"

"Provided your ok with it let me decide."

It was now about mid-afternoon. Edith agreed to my deciding her clothing. We were about half an hour away. I thought it would be a good idea to call in a pub on the way. The pub was fairly busy but she still attracted attention with her heels and very décolleté blouse under her light coat and short but loose skirt. I whispered to her to ignore the staring.

I had a pint and she had a double gin and tonic which she downed in seconds asking for another single. While I was at the bar I noticed a few men giving her the once over, clearly intrigued by a women in her late 50's so obviously dressed to kill. They lapped her up. On my return to our seats - a comfortable couch, I got a few surreptitious winks and thumbs up. I was clearly much younger than her but they were very bemused by my company, even envious perhaps.

"Cross your legs Edith I suggested near her ear."

In doing so, she immediately attracted attention, giving a glimpse of flesh above her stockings and the beginning a suspender belt.

"See what I mean? And we're not even in the club yet."

Edith just flushed yet beamed at me with the attention she raised.

"Lets go Ian, before I get too drunk on more gin."

Leaving to a mixture of faces, we strolled to the club on the main road. Some members were outside taking in the weak but warm sun. When they saw us both turn immediately left through the entrance door, I could see them glancing at each other, getting ready to come indoors, following us in hope and anticipation. They had the grace not too dive in all together.

"How you doing then Brian?" I greeted the manager, an old friend who I often shared a drink with upstairs whilst punters came in, paid their £12 for the week and went downstairs. He would wave me down, if any couples appeared. Today, after my introducing him to Edith, whom he took in with one knowing glance, he said, "Enjoy yourselves, it's fairly busy today."

We went downstairs to the larger cinema of the two. I steered Edith to the side where we could stand and get used to the darkened room, in contrast to the sunlight outside. I stood behind her facing the screen, keeping her close in her belted coat that stopped at her knees. This gave a clear glimpse of her heels and stockings to those nearest the aisle. She was clearly taken with the activity on screen - a clear view of a middle aged woman being anally fucked by a younger man who was very close to letting it all go in her rectum with another erect man wanking over her face.

"Oh Ian, just like us the first time - I love it, love it. Hold me tight please."

I held her in both arms just under her breasts over her coat as each man shot their loads in her rectum and on her face. The film ended on that note, just as a man left his seat in the front row, leaving 4 spare seats in the middle of the row. Edith and I went to occupy the middle seats, with her on my right. Immediately a man also occupied the seat on her right in his 30's who studiously avoided eye contact with either of us.

So, we were in the front row of the larger cinema, with plenty of space between the front row and the screen. The fact of a woman must have got to the other cinema, because ours began to get fuller soon after we sat down.

In a quiet voice Edith asked, "Ian what happens now?"

"If you like to open your coat, you'll attract attention soon enough."

She opened her coat as well as removing the sleeves and I helped to place it behind her on the seat. She revealed a diaphanous blouse with a low neck and three buttons between the highest and her short but fullish skirt that stopped just above her knees. Eyes on all sides became acutely interested. It would require very short sight not to realize she was unencumbered by a bra. Edith was blessed with very full and not too droopy breasts. The blouse gave a lovely erotic view of cleavage separating her beauties. The light from the screen was helpful to those beside her and in the row behind.

The situation we found ourselves in is the stuff of my dreams and desires. To be able to take a woman, whom I find sexually aware and willing to be with me, in a public yet private arena; anticipating what might happen but unsure if it will; waiting for someone to take the initiative rather than me; those around us probably feeling just the same. Delicious agony.

Yet it did start to happen. A left knee on Edith's right cautiously moved left toward her knee, made the slightest contact, raised his leg, beginning to brush against her. Edith remained passive but didn't reject his move. On not being rejected he brought his hand to join his knee and started slowly to stroke her stockinged leg. This man, the one in his 30's, made eye contact with me. Finding recognition and no hostility he began to slide his hand up her thigh.

At the same time, one of the men sitting forward behind her, close enough to look down her blouse at her full breasts, gave me a glance, as if to say, ok? I gave him the merest beam. He began to lightly touch her shoulder near her neck. At that point I gave Edith a kiss near her lips to endorse her submission.

"Ok?" I whispered.

"I think so, as long as you are with me."

"Remember, only if you're willing."

It all appeared to happen so slowly, deliciously so, but now I'm not sure. The tension around us is palpable. The guy behind Edith slid his hand down her chest and reached his destination, her right breast, descending then to her very tight, stiff nipple. Edith gave the slightest gasp as he squeezed her at its most sensitive edge. All around heard her. Another man on her left began to undo her buttons, revealing her lushness for all to see. Next to her on her right, our man was now progressing up her thigh pulling her loose skirt up with his movement beyond her stocking and under her suspender on his upward journey. Suddenly she opened her thighs wide. Her audience had the delight of viewing her pubic hairs to all, sans panties. As she yielded to the men around her, she mouthed to me,

"Oh Ian this is nothing like I imagined. They are so gentle and caring and it's getting me to want to go mad and let them all over me to do whatever they want. Are you ok with that?"

That's why I brought you Edith - for you to experience the sheer freedom of letting go. I could get up and sit behind or stand near the screen if you wish."

"Oh no Ian, certainly not yet anyway."

Edith now had two men on her breasts one twisting a nipple whilst the other managed to lift her breast so he could suck her nipple. Men had now congregated in front of us playing with her thighs, whilst Mr 30's had his finger in her cunt and playing her clit very nicely. She was oblivious of the two men in front with their cocks out wanking to the scene before them. Though she was very excited and emitting words like, "love it, love it," it didn't look like she was going to cum. This is the least I can do for her.

I got up from the seat and knelt on the floor in front of her. Mr 30's withdrew. Getting down between her thighs I dove my tongue into her cunt, just after she realized what I was going to do. Men continued to play with her tits and were now wanking behind her as well as in front. I had no idea where any spunk might go but was beyond caring clothes-wise. I slid towards her clit and heard her moan. I had plenty of practice on many women other than my wife. After about five minutes, Edith began to breath heavily in rhythm with my tongue circling her large clitoral erection. Suddenly she emitted a low scream that increased in volume as she went through her cum, tightly holding my head to control the latter ebb of her cum. Pulling my head away, "stop please Ian, its too much but wonderful, thank you, thank you."

I got up. A man who had taken my seat let me back to sit next to Edith. The audience aware what happened, a natural break followed. Edith pulled her skirt down and did up her blouse with a button to signify the break.

A few men thought that was it and departed to next door or out of the club. Edith placed her head on my shoulder to rest and relax. Everybody returned to watch the screen.

After awhile, Edith became ensconced with the film and started to get excited again. Undoing the blouse button she started to stroke her nipples and pulled her skirt up to her waist and wank to the film - a torrid lesbian scene not unlike that with Frieda. She was really into it. Men around her began to unleash their cocks again. Then I saw one man don a condom and offering to fuck her. I suggested, to make it easier, that she stand up facing her seat with her hands on the back and kneeling in the seat. She told me; as long as he wears the condom she was willing. Doing that movement meant that the men could enjoy her magnificent arse. Men, including me, surrounded Mr 30's (it was indeed, him) as he penetrated her cunt from the rear. She had four men in front of her wanking toward her face. One offered his cock to her mouth. Hesitating, she looked at him. I clearly heard her say, "I'll suck you but don't cum in my mouth." He agreed and she took it whilst being pumped from behind.

Edith, now wearing just her stockings, suspender belt and heels clearly loved showing off and reveled in it. The combination of men wanking in front of her and being fucked from behind clearly stimulated her to actively move her whole body in flow with being fucked behind and blow jobbed in front. The two men were working as a team in getting the maximum movement from Edith. Then Mr 30's shot his load in her condomed cunt. Pulling out he thanked her profusely and withdrew to a seat near the exit. The man in front in her mouth, withdrew, rubbed his saliva soaked cock in front of her and shot his load over her closed mouth. His cum landed on her nose, cheeks and chin. He pulled out a tissue for her as she gave him a warm smile and wiped the residue off his cock after using it clean the mess from her face.

"Ok. That's it fellahs. Anyone else want to wank over my tits is welcome."

Three more men dropped their spunk over her tits. Edith let all of them drop their cums over her tits. She continued recovering in the seat. I offered more tissues. They were all grateful for the blissful scene and Edith just smiled enigmatically.

We had enough and decided to quit. We had been there about an hour and a half. I had not imagined Edith would go so far. Upstairs, Brian asked her if she would like the key to the toilet only used by women. She demurred wanting to go immediately but did manage to agree with Brian, in answer to his question, that, yes, she had a lovely time and would love to come again sometime. We departed to the same pub as before where Edith went to the loo to smarten up. I also went to do the same.

We came out simultaneously and headed for the couch we sat at before. Just then the entrance door facing us opened and in came Mr30's who spotted us immediately.

Edith froze. "Ian lets get out quick."

"No fear Edith, I'll deal with this."

I rose and walked over to him as he fronted the bar.

"Don't worry, I'm not staying. I just wanted to buy you both a drink on me for such a wonderful afternoon. She is some woman. That's never happened to me in my life. I'm married and she is not exactly a prude but pretty near it. She would be horrified, but she'll never know and doesn't even know I go there. So what would like?"

I gave Edith a reassuring glance and replied to Mr30's.

"A gin and tonic and a pint of that bitter, (pointing to my favourite). Glad you enjoyed it. Sorry about your wife. She sounds a challenge. Oh well. You'll get lucky, like this afternoon; don't let it get to you.

I thanked him for the drinks. As he went to leave, he gave Edith a tentative smile, which, probably to his relief, she returned very warmly and even mouthed a thank you. Was that for the drink, the fuck or both, I wondered?

"Ian, he could have been a real pest. Thank god he turned out to be grateful. My stomach churned when I first saw him."

"You made his day. He told me he has a dismal married life."

"Sad, but you can't rescue all of us."

"Ian, I've only washed my face. I didn't get round to washing anywhere else and you didn't cum in the club, though you made me cum just beautifully."

"How does all that match together then?"

"Are you still feeling high Ian? Cos if you are I am happy to keep you warm."

I just smiled, took another swig of bitter. She took off her coat. She had only done up two buttons leaving the top one undone. One breast was dry and the other still wet with spunk, highlighting the nipple against her blouse. Sheer brazen.

12