My New Personal Assistant Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you not telling me?"

"Don't you want to fuck it out of me?"

"I lost the appetite."

Damn... that hurt for some reason. I turned, feeling bad. I felt his hand on my chin, and he turned my face to him.

"Matt. I need to be able to trust your word. I can see you holding something from me."

.

I didn't want to say it because I felt terrible about it. Damn it... I took a deep breath and told him about Damien. At first, he looked angry, probably for misleading him by describing the wrong man to him, when in truth, I nearly fucked the pizza boy, but as I got to that part of him crying, Thomas's eyes grew sad. As if he understood.

"You told me that you can prove it to me. How?"

"You can call Brandon if you want. He can tell you. If you want, he can send you a picture of that shirt you ripped. It's still at his place."

"Why didn't you throw it away?"

"I don't know... I just didn't want to."

He looked strangely at me.

"Where is your phone?"

"Jacket."

Thomas stood up and went for my phone.

.

He straddled me again and made me unlock it. I suppose it wasn't hard to find Bran's number as I had him there saved by his name.

I heard ringing.

"Hi, Matt, what's... Fuuuck!" I heard Brandon uncontrollably laughing. Thomas must have FaceTimed him and flipped the camera on me.

"Man! What the fuck?!"

"Wait, Wait! I must record this for guys!" he laughed like a madman.

"Don't you dare, cunt!"

"Matty, when you come out to guys, they have to see this! They would never forgive me for not recording this! God! I love it. I suppose you can't see me now, but, man, I am crying here!"

I rolled my eyes and gritted my jaw. Fuck!

"I suppose Thomas is behind the phone, right? Nice to meet you, man! You really something!"

Thomas looked at me amused and stayed quiet for a moment. He was grinning.

"Nice to meet you too, Brandon."

.

"Damn, what a voice. So, how can I be of help, Matty? You look like your hands are tied," he asked through laughter.

Thomas looked meaningfully at me but couldn't hide the grin.

I rolled my eyes again, feeling extremely uncomfortable, especially knowing it was being recorded.

"Stop the recording, Bran!"

"No way in seven hells! Not a chance. Now spill it. What do I owe such a pleasure?"

"I hate you."

"I don't know which one that was for, but I am pretty sure you don't. What the hell happened to your chest? Did you wax half? Damn! This is gold!" his laughing was seriously annoying, yet Thomas was now laughing as well. I had to admit he was pretty like that.

"Ow... did you just look at Thomas? Man! That was the sweetest look I've ever seen on you." Thomas looked at me with a questioning look. I must have got bright red and turned away. I hate that guy! He didn't even laugh when he said it.

"So, you wanted to tell me something?"

"Can you just tell Thomas I was at your place?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Damn... Thomas, I have no idea who you are, but I like you. Despite... ehm.. this, but to each his own, I suppose. Yeah, Matt was here, and you probably don't know this, but just the effort to prove to you that, for the price of everlasting taunting, he will get for this is unheard of this cold rock of a man. I am speechless. If ANY woman questioned him about his whereabouts, he would send her to hell. Damn!"

"Man, seriously, can you stop already?" I already regretted suggesting this.

.

"Wait one second. Wait! No! Please tell me that those scraps on your chests are not my shirt! Seriously man! You owe me like three hundred dollars. I loved that shirt! Fuck! Man! Not cool!"

"I will buy you a new one!"

"You won't! But trust me. I will find a way for you to repay me. Are my briefs safe, at least?"

Thomas couldn't stand it anymore and burst into laughter. I had never heard him laugh out loud like this. It was... satisfying, and I couldn't help but look at him in awe with a smile on my face.

Brandon stopped talking as well.

There was something special about this moment, I don't know why, but it was.

.

"Okay, thank you, Brandon. It was nice to see you. I will hang up now. We have the rest of his chest and legs to wax."

"Fuck... does it hurt?"

"Yeah."

"Man... I love those pink clumps, by the way," he said with a smile in his voice, "Enjoy the day, you two. Thomas, send him home in one piece if possible."

"I will try my best. Bye, Brandon."

"Bye," I heard his chuckle and the tone of ending the call.

.

"You have one special friend, Matt."

"Yeah, he is special pain in the ass," I snarled and saw Thomas smirk.

"Do I need to really go through with this?"

"Do you want to meet in January?"

"Man! I really hope you will fuck me good after this."

He leaned in, obviously in a great mood, kissed me, and bit my lower lip.

"I will, baby."

12