My New Personal Assistant Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed in myself and changed the angle. I heard a moan escape his lips. Fuck, how I needed that sound! Then I pulled out, spat on my fingers, and put my hand between his legs for better access. I inserted those three fingers and started trusting them into his prostate, while now willingly bobbing on his leaking cock. He started thrusting his hips between my mouth and fingers and moaned above me quietly. I thought he would shoot into me when he pulled out and made me stand.

"Fuck me! Now!"

Damn! This was a rare treat and one I wouldn't let go of. I was only afraid of how long can I last.

I smacked his bare chest against the rough wall and pushed in one go. He grunted and hit the wall with his fist.

"Fuck, Thomas! You are so tight!" I bit his shoulder in desperation, and he groaned in my ear, tilting his head back to my shoulder.

We were hissing and groaning, and I had to stop to be able to continue without shooting into him the minute he let me in.

"Destroy me, Matt. Please!"

.

The way he pleaded made me boil. I didn't know how long I could make this, but I needed this! I slammed his nape against the wall and rammed my dick in to the hilt. He let out a scream, and I covered his mouth, thrusting into him mercilessly at full speed. My hand muffled his cries and moans, and I fucking loved that sound! I wouldn't have stopped if all the people in these houses came out looking.

I jackhammered into that moaning mess with such vigor. I was lost in a rush. I felt him pushing against me and shaking violently. I squeezed his neck and tilted him to me, arching his back as a bow. He could take it and, with pleading eyes, looked at me. I uncovered his mount and dove on it with mine.

"I am going to breed you, Thomas."

"Do it!" he growled while panting.

I bit his neck and covered his scream as I fucked him the hardest I ever fucked anyone. Fuuuck! I bit his nape as I felt myself explode. The whole world shattered, and I was floating in midair as if everything had stopped at that moment. I leaned against him and breathed heavily, a tingling feeling rushing from my balls all over my spine.

He looked at me and pushed me off him. He was still hard.

In a dazed state, I watched him pull up his pants and turn to me.

.

"Come with me, Matt."

"Where are we going?" Then, I closed my pants and walked after him like in a dream.

"You've never been fucked in a dungeon, have you?"

"No."

"Then let me enlighten you."

He took my hand into his and kissed my lips so tenderly that I started to shiver.

"Whose dungeon?"

12