My New Position with the Firm

Story Info
A sissy cuckold gets a new job keeping morale high at work.
6.4k words
4.08
90.4k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked through the door of the adult store, as I did many days on my way home from work. I made my way past the wall of dildos, admiring the big, realistic ones and entered the video booth area at the back. I looked at the lights above the door of booth number seven, red for "In Use" and green for "Vacant". Booth seven was my favorite because it had a glory hole on each side and sometimes you could play with two cocks at once. The light was green and I went in.

The familiar and unmistakable smell of old cum and disinfectant filled my nose and caused some blood to rush to my little penis. I locked the door and sat down on the bench. As soon as I did, I felt coldness and wetness on my ass. I realized I had just sat in a puddle of cold semen. It was gross and exciting at the same time. I put twenty dollars in the bill acceptor so I would have a lot of time. Often, it takes a while for a willing cock to become available. Most of the men in the gloryhole booths are bottoms like me dying for a mouthful of cum and so they try to get me to put my penis through the hole. I ignore them. I'm not there to be sucked and, anyway, my penis is locked in a chastity cage.

I have been a cuckold to my wife, Laurel for many years. As such, it has been my responsibility to assist her and her lovers. I have always accepted my place as inferior to alpha men and have always served them in any way they or my wife have required. A few years ago, Laurel was thinking about how useless I am as a lover to women, but how very good I am as a servant to her partners. She told me that she thought it would be good for me to do some charity work for the community. What she meant by that was that she wanted me to go to the glory hole each day after work, and stay there till I had made at least five men come. She thought it would be an act of great kindness to allow the other beta males, who came to the peep show to jack off, to receive a blowjob, even if it was from another beta male. I was instructed to suck any cock that came through the hole. Big, small, young, old, cut, uncut, clean or dirty, I was not allowed to discriminate.

I had never thought of myself as gay, and up until the time I met Laurel, I had never had any kind on intimate contact with another man. Over the years, I've been made to fluff and otherwise service her lovers I have developed a desire to do these things. Also, as I am nearly always in chastity and never get to have sex with my wife, any kind of sex is exciting, even if it's only giving and never receiving.

I looked through the gloryholes on each side and saw that neither adjoining booth was occupied. I surfed through the video channels and found a bisexual video, in which a woman is encouraging her boyfriend to suck this other man's cock. I'm not really a fan of gay porn. Usually I prefer straight porn, but I fantasize about being the girl. When looking for cock to suck, it's best to have something gay on the screen. The men in the other booths can see what you're watching through the hole and if it's something with two men, it gives them the message that you're probably there for action. I watched the porn and waited, my little penis growing hard and reaching the limit of its cage in anticipation of what was to come.

After a few minutes, someone entered the booth to the right of me. My heart sped up. I looked through the hole in the wall. I could only see him from his waist to his knees. He did not, however, put any money in to start watching. He looked around a bit and walked out. I'm not sure what this means, but it happens frequently. I waited again. There was very little traffic in there that day and I began to think I would have to be there for quite a while to service five guys. But soon, I heard the door of the empty booth to my right squeak. I quickly peered through the hole. I saw a man walk in. He seemed well-dressed. I could see dress pants and shoes, the bottom of a suit jacket and an expensive watch. He took out a handkerchief and wiped the bench before sitting down. He sat and put money in. He looked through the channels and settled on a gang bang video. In a short time, I watched him unzip his pants and pull out a gorgeous penis. My heart began to beat faster.

He held it and started slowly stroking it. It grew long and fat. My mouth was watering. I put my finger through the hole and beckoned. There was no response so I tried again. He stood. For a moment, I worried that he was leaving, but soon saw the head of his big dick appear through hole. I reached for it and felt its warmth and girth. I didn't wait another moment to wrap my lips around it and begin sucking.

More than just sucking a penis, I like to truly worship it. That means lots of kissing and licking it and lots of attention to the balls, although it is hard to get to the balls through the glory hole. The penis I was worshipping was magnificent and big enough to make my jaws ache. Sometimes I will encounter a cock in the booth that I really want to feel in me. This cock was one of those. As I sucked and stroked it with my right hand, I unbuckled my belt, unfastened and unzipped my pants. I got the small tube of lube I always carried and applied some to my asshole. I took my mouth off the cock. After a moment, he pulled his penis back into his booth, thinking I didn't want to suck him anymore. I turned my back to him, spread my ass cheeks and pressed my ass to the hole. Many men are not interested in this, and many of them have penises that are not long enough to accomplish it through the wall. This cock would have no problem fucking me deep.

I heard stirring in the booth and again feared that he was leaving, but I didn't hear the squeaky door open. Instead, I felt the head of the penis touching my hole. I took it in my hand, discretely checked that it had a condom on, and lined it up the right way and began to push back against it. There was considerable pain as that fat cock entered me. Once he was all the way in, I stayed still, trying to adjust to it. But he started fucking me. At first there were long slow strokes, but in a short time he began to thrust into me fast and hard. In time, it felt amazing. I had not been milked for a while nor had there been a wet dream. The prostate stimulation was making cum leak out my little dicklette and drip out of my cage onto the floor. It's nothing like an orgasm but feels very intense and lasts much longer.

He was fucking me very fast now and I knew he was about to come. In a bit, he thrust deeply inside and stopped. I could feel his penis pumping hot semen into me. I held still for him and waited for him to pull out rather than pulling away myself. When he had pulled out all the way, I dropped to my knees and one more time signaled him to put his penis through the hole. When he did I slipped the condom off, took his penis in my mouth again and bathed it with my tongue. When it was clean, I took my mouth off it and kissed it goodbye. The softening penis disappeared through the hole. I put the open end of the condom into my mouth and sucked his semen out of it.

I pulled up my pants and headed for the men's room to get some paper towels. As I opened the door to my booth, he opened his as well. We made eye contact briefly before I rapidly turned away. A jolt of fear and humiliation went through me in an instant. The man who just fucked me, the man whose penis I just took out of my ass to lick clean was Mr. Justin Palmer, the senior partner of the accounting firm Palmer and Hutchison and, also, my boss! I had seen him look at me and smirk. He walked away, shaking his head. I wasn't 100% sure he had recognized me. Maybe the smirk and head shaking were just directed at me because I was a random sissy servicing random dicks in a glory hole. It was dark in there, after all.

I went back to the booth and quickly as possible, sucked another four cocks and went home with a sick feeling in my stomach. I had never let my personal life mix with my work life until now, and I wasn't sure what would happen next.

So, did you do your public service work today?" Laurel asked with a smile, when I got home.

"Yes, Honey. Of course I did." I replied

"What's the matter, little man?" she asked. "You look terribly troubled about something."

"I am a little worried, Laurel. Today I took care of a well-dressed man with a beautiful monster cock. I sucked him. I offered him my ass and he took it. It was wonderful. He had the kind of penis you would die for Honey," I said.

"How nice for you! So, what's wrong? It sounds like it was great."

"It was, until it was over. I had to go to the men's room to get some paper towels and we both left our booths at the same time. We briefly made eye contact. I'm not sure if he actually recognized me, but the man who had just fucked me was Justin!" I explained.

"Justin Palmer?! Your boss?!" she asked with surprise.

"Yes! I'm really not sure if he recognized me. I mean it's very dark in there. But he gave a little smile and shook his head, but that doesn't really prove anything. I'm just not sure he saw that it was me and I just don't know what he would do if he had," I answered.

"I can see how worried you are, Fluffy," Laurel said. (Several years ago, she had started calling me that after I had fluffed many of her boyfriends.) "All these years you have managed to keep your situation private. Nobody but you, me and a few hundred unnamed, hung men really know that you're a sissy cuckold with a teeny weenie locked in a cage. I can see how upsetting it would be for your secrets to get out." She said as she stroked my cheek. "Let me give my baby boy a hug," she cooed and embraced me.

"In any case," she continued, "there is nothing you can really do about it tonight, so just take a deep breath. You'll know soon enough. And, if he did recognize you, maybe it will be a relief for your secret to be out. So, could you please get dinner started? I'm famished. When we're done, there are a couple pairs of panties in the hamper that need pre-treatment. Would you please take care of them tonight?"

When Laurel said her panties needed "pre-treatment" she meant that the panties had some guy's sperm in them and that she wanted me to put the wet part of her underwear in my mouth and suck out the semen and her pussy juice, and then hand wash them. I told her I would take care of them after I finished dinner.

After I had cooked dinner, done the dishes and tidied up the house, I took care of the panties. The guy must have been a huge cummer because I sucked on the panties for almost an hour before the flavor of semen was gone. Laurel was in bed watching TV. I asked her if there was anything else I could do for her before I went to bed. She told me I could go to bed.

"I'm worried you might not be able to sleep tonight, Fluffy. You're so full of anxiety. Would you sleep better if there was an orgasm before bed?" she asked sweetly.

"Oh my God! Seriously? That would definitely help!", I exclaimed excitedly. "This is so amazing of you, Laurel! I love you so much! I have to unlock my pee pee! Tell me where the key is and I'll go get it!"

"Oh my goodness! Calm down," she said with a giggle. "You completely misunderstood what I said. I meant that it might help you sleep if you gave me an orgasm before. You know it's nowhere near time to unlock you! What were you thinking?"

"Sorry, Honey. I guess I wasn't thinking at all," I said with a sigh.

Laurel kicked off the covers and spread her legs. Her pussy was beautiful to look at. Despite the hundreds of gigantic penises that had penetrated it, it remained youthful-looking and tight. Although I had no firsthand knowledge about the tightness, I had heard her lovers tell her how tight she is. I got on the bed and buried my face in her cunt. I licked her to three orgasms before she pushed me away and sent me to my bed.

She was correct in her assessment that I would not be able to sleep that night. My mind was racing. I was still excited about my encounter in the glory hole booth and kept reliving it, up to the part when Justin saw me. I could still taste and smell Laurel's cunt on my face. The image of her pussy danced around in my head. That image was pushed away by the image of Justin's smirking face.

Around six o'clock, I couldn't stand tossing and turning any more. A got out of bed and took a shower and shaved. It was too early to go to work, so a baked some blueberry muffins for Laurel and made her coffee. I set a place for her at the breakfast table and left the coffee in a thermal carafe. I went to her room and saw that she was sound asleep, so without disturbing her, I left for the station and boarded the train to work. I entered our building and when I got out of the elevator on the sixteenth floor, I smiled at our receptionist, Beth. She smiled back and said, "Mr. Palmer said he wants to see you in his office as soon as you arrive. He said not to stop at your office, but go immediately to his."

"Thanks Beth," I said with some worry in my voice.

This was not the first time I had received such an urgent request to go to Justin's office. He was the kind of man who hated waiting, so these instructions ware not so unusual. Still, I was worried.

I proceeded down the hall till I reached the partner's suite and opened the door. His personal assistant was sitting at her desk in the outer office. She smiled at me and said, "He's waiting for you. Go ahead in."

I opened the door of the inner office and saw him standing in front of his desk talking on his cell phone. He held up a finger to indicate he'd be off soon. The suspense was killing me. I just wanted to know where I stood and whether he wanted to talk to me about a work issue or if it was going to be about yesterday and the glory hole. He was on the phone for another three or four excruciating minutes before ending the call.

He looked at me. "Good morning Justin," I said nervously.

"Good morning to you, Paul," he said with a smile and offered me his hand which I shook. "How's everything. Life's good? How's that gorgeous wife of yours?"

"Everything's great Justin. Laurel is fine," I answered.

"Well, I'll get right to the point. Paul," he said "you've been working here for almost fifteen years. In that time, you have been a reliable employee, but not one who is on a path to advancement. Although you're competent at your job, you don't really excel. Because of that, you've been in the same job for a long time while others hired well after you have moved up. I want to see you move up the ladder, Paul. With that in mind, I would like to offer you a promotion."

All my fear went away at that moment. Instead of some terrible embarrassing consequence of the glory hole, I was getting a promotion and, I assumed, a raise. What a great and surprising turn of events that was! I opened my mouth to express my surprise and gratitude when he began to speak again.

"I think the position I have in mind will be just perfect for you. This is a job that will make you a key player in our firm's ongoing success" he said.

As he said this, he walked to the door and locked it then returned to standing in front of his desk. "There is just one test you have to pass before the job is yours. Paul, come over here," he said and motioned for me to approach him. "Get on your knees, Paul"

"Get on my knees?" I asked.

"Yes, Paul, get on your knees in front of me."

I dropped to my knees, my heart sinking at the same time

"Unzip my pants and take my dick out."

I hesitated

"Come on. You know you want to. Unzip my pants, take out my cock and put it in your mouth, like yesterday," he demanded.

I did as I was instructed. I guess I knew then that he had recognized me the day before. I wondered what he might have meant about a new position with the firm. For a while, however, I was able to push these concerns aside and focus on his penis. I would have worshipped that dick all morning, but he seemed to be in a hurry and soon he was rapidly fucking my mouth and in a short while I felt spurts of hot cum in the back of my throat. I swallowed hungrily. I kept him there until he softened. He pulled out and wiped his cock off then put his penis away.

"Well done, Paul," he said with his hand on my back, pushing me toward the door. "C'mon, let me show you your new position and your new office."

I followed him through the familiar halls of the company. When we passed my office, I noticed that my name was gone from the door. All my personal things were gone too and looked like they were in a carton on the floor. Two custodians were in my office, looking at a framed picture of Laurel. I heard one of them say, "Now that's what I'm talking about!"

We passed one of the junior staff accountants going the opposite direction. "Hey man, congrats on the promotion! I can't wait to move into your old office!" he shouted as he walked by.

Justin steered me along, making a turn toward the break room, but went past it. The only things past the breakroom, were the rest rooms. I thought Justin might need to use facilities before continuing. He stopped outside the door of the men's room and said, "Welcome to your new home, Paul!"

He held the door open and in a state of confusion and shock I walked in. Of course, I was familiar with this room, having worked here for fifteen years, so I immediately noticed the change. On the left hand side of the room as I walked in, at the end of a row of urinals, there was a small table with a single drawer. There was a metal folding chair at the table. On the table, there was a sign that read, "Paul B. Jacobson, CPA, Morale Officer."

"So, what do you think," Justin asked. "Pretty spacious, huh?"

"Justin, I don't understand. What is this? What's going on?" I said.

"Look Paul, were going to be working on the MacMillan merger day and night for the next year, at least. Guys get very irritable when they're overworked like that. I wanted to offer my employees a way to relax a little on the job, a chance to feel pampered. Some companies get a ping pong table or an exercise room, but I wanted to do something more and yesterday afternoon I knew I had just the right man for the job," he explained.

"So, what am I supposed to do?"

Justin smiled and said, "That's the beauty of it. As the morale officer, you will have a job doing what you love. Isn't that everybody's goal, to work at what they love? In answer to your question, you will do whatever is required of you. When someone comes into your office, you'll ask him how you may be of service. Maybe one of the guys comes in and just wants you to take his penis out and hold it while he pees. Maybe he'll want you to lick it clean afterwards. Maybe some of them want you to wipe their asses. Sometimes guys will just want a quick blowjob. Some guys will want to fuck you. Some will just want to humiliate you. Some will want a foot massage. Some will want their asshole licked. This job is really anything and everything to make our team happy and productive, and in that way, you are the most vital member of our team."

"My office is going to be in the men's room and I'm going to be kind of a sex slave for the rest of the employees?"

"Now don't think small! You're not just a sex slave. You'll be any kind of slave they want you to be. Also, we're going to have theme days for you. There's going to be "Transvestite Tuesdays" where you'll wear a frilly little maid's uniform, 'Wankin' Wednesdays' where you'll jerk off anyone who wants it, 'Deep Throat Thursdays,' which is self-explanatory and, of course, 'Fuck Me Fridays!' Oh, I forgot, 'Mean Girl Mondays.' That's when you'll go around to all the women's offices and cubicles and, if they want, they may kick you in the balls. Nothing makes a woman feel better and be more productive than being able to kick a man in the balls on a regular basis. Of course, these themes are just suggestions. Basically, the team can use your sissy ass any way they want. I was also thinking that we might give you to the 'employee of the year' to be his or her personal slave for a week after the annual holiday party. There are so many possibilities."

12