My New Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back. He was still looking at me, like he was waiting for me to decide how far I wanted to take this.

Much farther, dude.

So I kissed him again, a little harder. This time he kissed back. A little thrill went through me - that first twinge of sexual excitement you get when you really kiss another person for the first time.

The kiss continued, more passionately, and I put my hands on either side of his face. We made out like a couple of horny teenagers, and the thought that we were both men only made it more, well, exciting for me. Erotic.

I felt my cock starting to swell. I wondered if Rob's was swelling, too.

I slowly lowered my right hand from Rob's face and lowered it to his chest. I undid the top three or four buttons of his shirt. I had done this many times before with women, but when I slid my hand inside I felt not the soft smooth skin of a woman's breast but the firm chest of a nicely muscled man.

I felt for the nipple and found it already erect. I gave it a slight twist and felt Rob shudder.

Breaking the kiss I looked down, watching as my fingers undid the rest of his shirt buttons. When his shirt fell open I reached for the other nipple and gave that one a slight twist, too. Rob shuddered again.

I bent down and brushed my tongue across one nipple and then the other. This time he gasped slightly.

Well, I thought, it's now or never.

I lowered my hand again and placed it on the front of his shorts. I pressed slightly and felt something hard inside.

I raised my eyes and looked again in Rob's face. He looked steadily back at me, and I thought there was an encouraging look in his eyes.

Without moving my hand from his lap I slid to the floor and knelt in front of him. I spread my fingers and moved them till I was grasping his cock through his shorts.

I reached up with the other hand, found the button in the waistband and undid it. I found his zipper and began lowering it. He wasn't wearing underwear.

As the zipper came down and the fabric parted his cock came into view.

God, it was beautiful.

It wasn't especially long but it was very thick. The shaft was pale but the flaring head was a deep pink color, and a gleaming drop of liquid was poised at the lip of the slit.

He wasn't totally hard yet but he was getting there fast. I looked up again, and when I saw the yearning look in Rob's face I reached up and, for the first time in my life, wrapped my hand around another man's cock.

I gave it a slight tug. Rob gasped, and gave it a long, steady stroke.

"Oh, God, yes," he said.

I let go of him and moved my hands to his hips.

"Lift up," I said.

He pushed up with his arms and in one motion I pulled his shorts all the way down to his ankles. Lifting his feet one by one I got the shorts off completely and tossed them aside.

His cock was rock-hard now, pointing straight up from his lap. I put my a hand on each leg and parted them slightly.

"I've never done this," I said.

"You'll figure it out," he said, smiling.

I reached out with one hand and grasped the shaft of his cock. I can't tell you how good it felt: smooth and soft on the outside but hard as steel inside, so hard that the long ridge on the underside stood out in stark relief. His balls hung loosely in their sack. He was completely shaven, which I found incredibly arousing.

I stroked him gently for a minute, watching as the bead of liquid at the tip of his cock grew steadily in size. I stroked more vigorously, and the swelling drop spilled over, dripping downward into the V-shaped area beneath the head.

Reaching up with the other hand, I used my thumb to spread the liquid on the highly sensitive skin inside the V. I heard Rob draw a sharp breath..

Another drop of liquid oozed out of the slit.

I looked up at Rob. He gazed back at me expectantly.

"Here goes nothing," I thought.

I bent down and licked the drop away with the tip of my tongue. Rob drew another sharp breath.

I stroked him once more, slowly but very firmly, and another big drop pearled in the slit.

This time I licked the entire head, like it was an ice cream cone, and felt Rob's whole body shudder.

Then I opened my lips, bent a little further, and closed them again around his cock. He gave a little moan, so I slid my lips downward on the shaft until I felt the head deep inside my mouth.

"Oh, God, yes," Rob said.

I felt him push upward a bit, and for a second I thought I might gag, so I pulled back a little to get my breath. Then I started moving again, slowly, down the shaft until more than half of it was in my mouth. Back up again, trying to caress it with my tongue.

"Oh, God, Dave," he said. "I can't believe this is happening."

I started moving a little faster, up and down, sucking gently and stopping now and then to lick the head and the sides of the shaft.

I tasted something salty, a thick liquid that pooled in my mouth and started to drip through my lips and down the sides of his cock. I realized that Rob was leaking precum into my mouth. I paused to swallow, and went back to work on my first blowjob.

Blowjob, I thought. I'm giving a guy a blowjob.

I swallowed some more precum, and reached up with one hand to fondle his balls.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss," Rob said.

By this time I had figured out how to relax my throat a little, and I could take him more deeply. I tried going down further on each stroke.

My own cock was so hard inside my shorts it hurt. I reached down with one hand and undid the button, but I couldn't get the zipper down with just one hand. All I could do was shift my cock a little from the outside so it wasn't bent at such an awkward angle.

Soon I felt his legs start to tense, and his cock stiffened even further. He's going to cum soon, I thought.

Would I let him come in my mouth?

Hell, yes I would.

By this time I was able to relax my throat enough on the downward stroke to take in the whole shaft. If he hadn't shaved his pubic hair, my nose would have been buried in it.

He put this hands on either side of my head, wound his fingers into my hair, and started pulling me toward him.

Not yet, I thought; I want to see this.

I pulled away, letting his cock slip from between my lips. I looked up at Rob. His head was thrown back, his mouth open.

"Don't stop," he begged. "For God's sake don't stop."

I looked down again. His cock stood straight up in his lap. It was sopping wet and nearly purple, looking like it would burst.

I took a breath and swallowed it whole.

WIth a convulsive jerk and a vast moan he shot his load deep into my throat. Before I could swallow he shot again, and then a third time and a fourth. I swallowed twice but I could barely keep up. Cum poured out the sides of my mouth and dribbled down the shaft.

I don't know how long it was before the shuddering in Rob's body finally stopped, but it seemed like it took forever. When it did I looked up at him; he was still lying with his head thrown back, but as I drew away he sat up and looked at me, his eyes filled with lust.

"Stand up," he said.

I stood. He tore my zipper open, yanked my pants down, opened his mouth and in one swift movement swallowed my cock to the root.

I was so hard and so close to cumming already that it took only a few seconds before I felt my my cock swelling in his mouth. Rob felt it, too; he grasped my ass with both hands and pulled me into his mouth, deeper than i would have thought possible.

I came like a rocket, so hard I nearly doubled over. Despite my writhing Rob kept his mouth firmly clamped on my cock, and not a drop escaped. He didn't let me go until the last echoes of my orgasm died away.

He let me go and looked up at me, his eyes shining. I was so spent my legs shook.

"I have to sit down," I said.

I slumped onto the couch next to Rob, our bodies touching, still breathing deeply. As soon as I did he folded me in his arms and kissed me passionately.

I tried to kiss back but I was utterly exhausted.

"I'm sorry, I have to catch my breath," I said.

He gave me that killer smile.

"Take all the time you need, lover."