My New Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even though I predicted it would happen, I'm a little surprised," she said finally.

"So am I," I said.

"Do you think you'll do it again?"

"I sure hope so," I said.

She made a pouty look.

"Don't tell me you're jealous," I said. "You practically pushed me at him. Besides, you said with you and me, it's just sex."

"I did, yes," she said.

But she was leaving something unsaid.

"Are you saying now, it wasn't just sex?"

I knew as soon as I asked the question what the answer was.

She looked away for a moment.

"No," she said. "I guess it wasn't."

"I have to say I'm surprised."

"I guess hearing about Rob kind of crystallized it for me. I was trying to convince myself it was just casual, but now I know it wasn't. I'm sorry if I misled you."

"What are you apologizing for? To tell the truth, it wasn't really a casual fuck for me either."

"Really?" she asked. "Even though I said it was casual for me?"

"No. I think I was trying to convince myself it was nothing, because that's what you said it was. But I now know I was kidding myself."

"So you like me?" she asked.

"Of course I do."

She leaned close and gave me a long kiss.

"I like you, too," she said. "I have from the moment we met."

I had never seen Caitlin so open and vulnerable. I decided that as much as I liked her totally open, no-bullshit manner -- although she'd been less than honest about the most important thing between us -- I liked this Caitlin better.

I kissed her again. We sat there for a few minutes, not saying anything, just looking at each other.

"There's just one complication," she finally said. "Rob."

"Yes."

"Was that casual sex?"

"That's what he asked me."

"And what did you say?"

"I told him it was not just sex, but what it really is I can't say yet, because it's all so new to me. I told him I was just going with the flow for once in my life, not over-analyzing things the way I usually do."

"And that was okay for him?"

"It seemed to be, at least for now."

"So now you're non-casually fucking me and non-casually fucking him. For a lonely divorced guy six months ago, you sure turned things around in a hurry."

I had to laugh at that.

"I guess I did."

She took a long drink of her beer.

"So what do you want now?"

"I want you to come home with me."

"Tonight?" she said. "It's a work night."

"It's early yet. We can go by your place and pick up your stuff."

She thought for a second.

"I got a better idea -- we go by your place and get your stuff. I'd rather get ready for work in my own bathroom."

"Okay," I said. "The place doesn't matter. I just want to make love to you."

"So assertive all of a sudden!"

"Like I said, I'm keyed up."

"Okay, darlin',' she said, mock-Texas. "Let's go."

We finished our beers, paid, left and went to my place. An hour later, we were at her place, a two-bedroom she shared with another woman, thankfully out of town.

It was barely 8 when we got there, but we went straight to bed and fucked twice in the next 30 minutes.

"Wow," she said as we lay in bed afterward. "You are keyed up."

"I know," I said. "I've never felt so ... I don't know, sexually alive."

"Is that Rob or me did that do you?"

"Both, I think, but you first."

"Good answer," she said. "But how is this going to work? Am I supposed to share you with a guy?"

"I don't know," I said. "New territory for me."

"What, you sleep with him one night and me the next? And we're both supposed to be okay with that?"

"You put it that way, it sounds pretty selfish," I admitted.

"Or do you mean like a menage a trois?"

"I don't know," I said. "I hadn't thought that far."

She lay there a good five minutes without saying anything, and hardly looked at me.

"Not sure I can handle it either way. I know I seem loose sometimes, but the truth is I've only dated one guy at a time since I got out of college."

"I never thought of you as loose," I said. "Adventurous, maybe."

She smiled and kissed me again.

'Even if I could handle this, I'm pretty sure Rob couldn't. He doesn't like me."

"That could change," I said.

"Hmmph," she said. "How?"

"I don't know," I said. "All I know is I want you both in my life."

She didn't say anything for a long time, and then I realized she had fallen asleep.

The next couple of days -- a Monday and a Tuesday -- were busy days for both Caitlin and me, so we weren't able to get together. I spent a lot of that time thinking about how quickly my life had changed. In a matter of days, my friendship with my male roommate had turned sexual, and my friends-with-benefits arrangement with a woman had become something more, even if I didn't know yet what that "more" meant.

I jacked off frequently those two nights, thinking sometimes of Rob's cock buried in my ass, at other times of my cock buried in Caitlin's pussy. What never quite worked in my fantasies was sex with both of them at once; if I pictured all three of us in bed, the picture always resolved itself into a twosome with one or the other.

This did not seem like a good omen.

On Wednesday, when I was expecting Rob back from his trip about 9, I invited Caitlin to come over after work. I didn't know what I would say or do when Rob arrived and the three of us would be together, but I had a vague idea that whatever was going to happen might as well happen right away.

Caitlin showed up around 6, bringing the fixings for a spaghetti dinner. We shared a bottle of wine and chatted while cooking and eating, and when the dishes were done we settled on the couch to smoke a bowl.

It was a pleasant and relaxing evening; we teased each other gently and laughed at each other's dumb jokes, and I felt very close to her, like we had moved beyond the casual sex part of our relationship into something that felt like it could be lasting. Eventually we started making out, and before long we made our way to my room and climbed into bed.

We were in the middle of a very intense fuck when I heard the front door open and close and a heavy suitcase hit the floor. Caitlin and I froze for a second, but drew me in close for a an intense kiss and we started moving again.

A few seconds later I heard my door open and the sound of Rob stepping into the room.

I was facing away from the door, so I couldn't see him, but I saw a look cross Caitlin's face that seemed to say, "Well, Rob, you see how it is. The next move is yours."

I then heard the sound of clothes rustling -- coming off, I supposed -- and shoes hitting the floor. When Caitlin smiled in a very sexy way, I figured Rob was naked. The thought made my cock swell, and Caitlin gave a little gasp of delight. I slowed the pace of my fucking and gave her the longest strokes I could.

Next I felt Rob climbing onto the bed behind me. Then I felt his hands on my ass. Caitlin smiled again, took a tube of lube off the nightstand and held it out over my shoulder.

Rob still hadn't said anything.

I felt him nudge my legs apart with his knees. He was going to fuck me while I fucked Caitlin.

I guess he realized the angle would be wrong, because he gripped my hip bones and pulled me up slightly. My cock slipped out of Caitlin's pussy, but she whisked a pillow out from under her head and slipped it under her hips so I could enter her again.

Before I could start moving again Rob pushed my legs a little further apart so my hole was fully exposed. I felt something cool and moist flowing into my crack, and then Rob's finger spreading it around and into the hole.

I gasped, and my cock must have stiffened a little because Caitlin gave another little whimper of pleasure.

The next thing I felt was Rob's cock pushing at my hole, and before I could adjust he slid it all the way in.

It hurt, more than a little, and I made some kind of wounded animal sound, but before I could adjust Rob started sliding in and out, hard. The thought crossed my mind that he was mad about Caitlin and wanted to punish me, but if that was the case maybe I deserved it.

Caitlin had held still while Rob was getting in position, but now we all three started moving.

It was awkward at first, not being in sync, and it seemed to work best if the two of them held more or less still and I did the moving. Soon I had a good rhythm going, impaling myself on Rob's steel-hard cock, then thrusting forward into Caitlin's sopping pussy.

I could hear Rob breathing raggedly behind me; underneath me Caitlin was moaning into my ear. I don't know what sounds I was making, but I'm sure they were primitive and animal-like.

I had reached a height of sexual ecstasy I never thought possible. It felt like my whole body was tingling, afire with lust and desire. Forward and back, forward and back, every way I moved I felt new and more intense pleasure. I rode the edge, hovering on the very brink of orgasm.

Suddenly Caitlin's moaning took on a more desperate tone. Then as she gasped her pussy contracted around my cock, hard. The sudden change pushed me over the edge. I thrust even more deeply into her, and heard myself roaring as the first hot stream of cum shot out of my cock.

The spasming of my orgasm must have triggered Rob's. He tightened his grip on my hips, then slammed hard against my ass two or three times before exploding into my bowels. I pushed back against him, then forward into Caitlin again, then back again, milking Rob's cock on the backward thrust and letting Caitlin milk mine on the forward.

Finally, after I don't know how long, all three of us stopped moving, except for occasional twitches I felt in both Caitlin's pussy and Rob's cock. The only sound was of our deep breathing. I lay unmoving atop Caitlin, and I felt Rob's chest against my back.

Eventually Rob lifted his chest off my back and pulled out of my backside. I winced at the sudden emptiness, which made my now-soft cock slip out of Caitlin, who gave another little gasp.

We untangled ourselves slowly. Caitlin slid over to one side of the bed, I turned and flopped down next to her, and Rob lay down on the other side. No one had uttered a word since Rob had entered the room.

I turned in Caitlin's direction and looked at her. She was looking back at me with a mixture of sexual satisfaction and delight. She put her hands on either side of my face and kissed me with real meaning.

"I love you," I told her.

I turned the other direction. The look on Rob's face was different. One of sexual satisfaction, I think, but also questioning. I smiled at him, put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him with as much meaning as I could put into it.

"I love you," I told him.

When I pulled away to look at him again, his look was still questioning, but there was also the slightest hint of a smile.

I lay back and look at the ceiling for a minute. The silence was getting a little heavy again.

I slid out from between them and got up.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Besides," I added as I walked out the door, "I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about."

12