My Niece Simone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I'll be thinking of you. Good night, hon"

As horny as I was, I got out a XXX DVD and prepared to sit down and finish what Alex and Simone had started. But that was not to be, as the phone rang. It was Simone.

"Hey, Bob, how you doing?"

"Pretty good," I answered. "And you?" I had to be careful not to let her know that I had any knowledge of her conversation with Alex.

"I'm great. I just got off the phone with your friend Alex. She's awesome. She's talked with me for probably four hours over the past couple of nights. She seems to really know her stuff. What's more she's very willing to help me get started."

"Aw, jeez. And I was hoping she'd dissuade you from doing this."

"Like that's going to happen! Hah! You didn't really expect her to dissuade me, since she is in the business herself. I really want to thank you for your help. To repay you, I'm going to guarantee you two free phone calls a month with me."

"Whoa, there. I'm not so sure that is a good idea. Besides, what makes you think I'd be interested?"

"Well, for one thing, you've been calling Alex several times a month for the past year or so. I know you are her customer. So I know you utilize this type of service, and so why shouldn't you use the services of a relative? Huh? If I was selling a normal commodity that you needed, you'd buy it from me. What makes this different? Never mind, I know. It's because it's all about sex."

My mind reeled. I knew that Alex hadn't told her about our calls. Was she fishing? Or, what? I probed, "And how do you know I'm a customer of Alex?"

"Oh, that's easy," she answered. "I looked up you cell phone records, and found many calls to her over the past year. So, logically, it makes sense."

"And how did you get my cell phone records?"

"Come on Bob, I'm not dumb. And I've got several hackers as friends. It was a piece of cake."

"But, we may have just been talking as friends."

"Come on, Bob. Give me a break. We are both adults here. Quit fretting about us being related. And although my personal sexual experience is relatively slim, I am old enough and smart enough to know what's going on, and to know where I want to take my sexuality. And I've decided that I want you as an intimate friend, confidant, and someone I can trust. And I'm good at getting what I want. And if I weren't Rita's step-daughter, I bet you would be willing to have sex with me. Moreover, wanting to have sex with me. I know I'm very attractive, and I already know that you were aroused when we met a few days ago. And to be clear, you turn me on. You may be older, but you are very sexy. So, deal with it!"

"But,..." I interrupted.

"No buts about it. If you don't like the way this is going, you're going to have to hang up on me. Now, I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do. I really hope you let it be and go along. We are going to say our good-byes now. I am going to call you back in about an hour, and I am going to practice with a phone sex call. You may listen, hang up, or participate. I hope you don't hang up. Talk to you soon." And the line went dead.

Wow. Simone had gone from naïve young lady to an aggressive sexual woman in only a few days. After thinking about it, I figured I might as well go along for the ride. But, I had clearly lost control. I proceeded to light a joint, get stoned, and pour a scotch, waiting for Simone's call, and wondering where this was headed. Figuring I was in for a hot call, I changed into a robe, and made sure that my lube was handy.

I was quite relaxed by the time the phone rang. It was Simone, but her voice was huskier and definitely sexier. She took over as soon as I said hello.

"Hi, Bob. I want you to sit back, relax, and listen. I am going to share a fantasy with you. I hope you enjoy it. This is my fantasy, but it is based on Mom's description of her 18th birthday celebration with you. Do you remember that?"

"Oh, yeah," I answered. I did remember it, and I still fantasized about it, too. We had gotten stoned and spent some time in the hot tub at her apartment complex.

"Ok, here goes," she continued. "We're in the hot tub sipping wine. We've had some weed in my apartment before we hit the hot tub, so both of us are feeling mellow. You're wearing swim trunks, and I am wearing my bikini. We've been chatting for several hours already and are pretty wasted from grass and wine, so we're basically laid back and enjoying the soothing effects of the hot tub. Unbeknownst to you, I have positioned myself such that one of the jets in the seat is focused directly on my pussy. As we sit quietly, it starts to have a major effect on me. The jet, beating against my clit through the thin material of my bikini, is definitely stirring up my sexual juices. You're leaning back in the tub, your head laid back and your eyes are closed. The pressure on my clit focuses my mind on one thing and one thing only, and that is satisfying my sexual urges. I had noticed the bulge in your suit as we entered the tub, remembering how small my boyfriend's cock is, and how yours looked to be bigger, even if you weren't aroused.

"My mind is visualizing you out of your swim trunks, sitting there allowing me to study your manhood. I want to see it, touch it, feel it, and study it. With my boy friend, it's been in the back seat of his car, and he had planted it in my cunt before I ever got much of a chance to enjoy the cock. Thinking about your cock, and feeling the jet on my clit, I can't help myself. My hand finds its way between my well spread thighs. With all of the jets and bubbles, there is no way that you can see what I'm doing. I feel my nipples hardening under my bikini, as I imagine your tongue playing with them; your teeth nibbling on them. I massage my clit through the thin fabric of my bottoms. But, I want more. I spread my legs even more. This allows the thin strip of material to slip between the lips of my pussy. The material rubs on my clit, driving my internal temperature into the red hot zone. While the fingers of one hand continue to caress my clit, I slide my other hand under the top of my bikini to massage the nipple, sliding lower in the tub to keep my straying hands well hidden from your sight.

"But I still want more. Seeing that your eyes are still closed, I push the material of my bikini to the side, allowing my fingers full access to my clit. I bit my lip to keep from moaning, as a jolt of excitement surges from my clit to my tits and then straight to the center of my brain, causing my body to twitch. I am so horny. I know I'm on the verge of an orgasm. I know I should stop. But I can't stop. Your eyes are still closed. My fingers slide across my clit, teasing it, and sending paroxysms of pleasure through my entire body. I continue to play with my nipple, squeezing it and pinching it, imagining that you are the one giving me this pleasure. The fingers on my other hand slide easily into my pussy, finding my G-spot, as the thumb continues caressing my clit."

Listening to Simone describe the scene rekindles my long held fantasies of Rita, and my cock has stiffened by now. The combination of my memories and Simone's sexy story telling is definitely raising my temperature. I remain silent, allowing her to spin her story of lust.

And she does, continuing, "Your eyes are still closed. I lay my head back and close my eyes, succumbing to the feelings generated by my own hands. I have masturbated many times, but this is the first time that I've done it in someone's presence. Even though you have no idea what I'm doing, the feelings are so intense realizing I could be discovered at any moment. I pinch my nipples harder, having learned how pleasurable it can be. I slide two more fingers inside my cunt now thrusting four fingers in and out. My orgasm is building, as I feel the pressure deep inside my loins, begging to be released. I pinch harder, and thrust further." Her voice was huskier than ever, and I could hear that Simone's breathing had become shallow as she got into the story. "I can't stop. My clit is big; I can pinch it now between my thumb and a finger. I hesitate, knowing that that will take me over the edge. But, I can't stop, driving myself to an orgasm. My body shudders, and I moan uncontrollably, now totally oblivious to my surroundings, as the orgasm completely encompasses my consciousness."

"I don't stop. I can't stop. I want more. I squeeze my clit even more, sending another shock wave through my body. Another moan escapes my lips, this time louder, as I am no longer focused on hiding my lust. Another orgasm spreads through my loins, finally releasing my pent up horniness in one last mind-shattering orgasm. Completely spent, I let my hand slip out, and relax catching my breath. My eyes are still closed as I come down from my orgiastic high. Then you shatter my entire well-being, when you speak up, 'Wow, that was one hell of a show.' My eyes flash open, as I realize in horror that you had now witnessed it all. I start to apologize, but seeing the grin on your face, I realize that apologizing is not what I want to do. I suggest we return to my apartment, and you agree like a good little puppy.

"As I watch you get out of the tub, I can see that your swimsuit is now much tighter, and the bulge larger. I feel so alive. I can feel my pussy juices flowing from my cunt. I know that if it weren't for the water from the hot tub, anyone would see how wet I was, as the juices dripped down my thighs. My apartment is a studio, so I go into the bathroom first to change, coming out in a light robe, with nothing on underneath. You grab your clothes and head into the bathroom. Before you close the door, I tell you that you can use the blue robe on the door.

"You emerge awhile later wearing the robe. I have taken the entire couch by laying out with my head at one end and feet at thither, forcing you to sit in the easy chair at the end of the couch nearest my feet. We share another joint, and I ask you how much you saw, to which you answer, 'Enough.' My pussy is creaming again remembering how nice it felt. I slide my right leg off the couch, leaving my left against the back cushion, spreading my legs and thighs wide open. My robe falls away giving you a full view of my trimmed bush and pussy. Your eyes are riveted on my crotch. I slide my hand between my thighs, slowly approaching the center of my sexuality."

Simone's words were working their magic on my libido, as my cock is rock hard. I stroked it lightly as Simone continued her fantasy seduction of me.

"I'm tracing my inner thighs with my fingertips, bringing them tantalizingly close to my wide open pussy. You're eyes are fixated on my pussy and you can't seem to move. Finally, my fingertips reach my swollen pussy lips. I trace the outline of my pussy, and then spread it open even more using both hands to pull the labia apart. Your breathing is heavy and labored, and I can see your cock twitch under your robe. My fingers continue to explore my wide open pussy. I tell you to undo your robe because I want to see your cock. You willingly accept my control, and open your robe. God, your cock is big. It's almost as big as the one in my parent's pornos. I order you to stroke your cock as you watch and you obey immediately. I slide a hand slowly up my belly, approaching my breast. We are watching each other. I caress my breasts running my fingers around them. The lust in your eyes tells me how much you want to touch me, explore me. As much as I want that, I'm enjoying the view too much. I watch you slide your hand up and down that huge shaft of yours.

"I slide my fingers across my turgid nipples, sending more shock waves through my body. I can feel my orgasm building yet again. I slide a couple of fingers into my pussy. I take the time to explore my pussy as I like to do. I press against the hip bones, and then feel the wall separating my pussy from my anus. Then I slide my fingers back around feeling out my G-spot. I start pumping my fingers into my cunt even faster while pinching my nipples, pulling them out, making my breasts stand away from my body. I stroke my cunt faster and faster. You're moaning now, as my teasing gets you ever so close to your orgasm. You haven't moved from your chair, even though I can tell how badly you want me; to fuck me.

I finally speak up, barely able to enunciate. "Oh, god, I'm so hot Simone. I can feel the jism building in my balls as I imagine watching you masturbate. You're going to make me come any time now."

"Me, too," Simone says. "I have fantasized so many times about watching you come. My pussy is so wet. I'm stroking it hard with three fingers pumping in and out. I've got my legs spread wide open. Give it to me Bob. Make yourself come."

That did it. I was over the top. "Oh, fuck, I'm coming," I moan. "I'm squirting now. Streams of cum. You should see it. Fuck. I'm still coming. God. Oh, god!"

Simone was right behind me. "Me too. I'm coming, Bob. Awwwwwww fuuuuuck."

Our orgasms seemed to go for minutes as each of us moan and groan imagining the other. The phone goes silent as we each recover from our intense experience.

After many seconds, Simone finally breaks the silence, "It sounds like I did a pretty good job. Did you enjoy it, Bob?"

"Oh, yeah, without a doubt."

"So, will you be taking me up on my offer for free phone sex?"

"Duh. Anytime. Thanks."

"No, thank you. I need the practice if I'm going to be good at this."

"Well, I'd say you've got a great start."

We said our good-byes, and I basked in the afterglow, wondering where this was going to end. And I wondered what I was going to tell Rita. This was clearly not the behavior she would be expecting from me. I sipped my Scotch as the pleasure of Simone's call dueled with my guilt. My guilt won and I vowed to set the pattern straight when Simone and I next met. I would help Simone, live up to my commitment to Rita, but I would cease the sexual connection that we had started. I knew that if I allowed it to continue, it would end up very ugly. I finished my Scotch and climbed into bed. Having had a delightful orgasm, and assuaging my guilt, I fell into a deep sleep.

12