My Niece, The Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't like beer, so you?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"More of a whiskey girl?" I joked, and she scrunched up her nose, shaking her head so violent her hair tossed around.

"Ok, ok, well what about something girly, maybe a fruity little cooler or something? Think you might like that."

"Meow!" She replied, eagerly shaking her head up and down.

"You ever drink before?" I asked and she bit her lip, looking away suspiciously.

"So that's a yes?" I laughed, and she covered her mouth, and I swear I heard a giggle.

"Alright, well, it's a little bit of a drive, so I might be a minute," I told her, and she set the controller down, hopping up and racing towards me.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I took her in my arms, petting her head.

She parted from me and held her hands up, reaching above my head, so I bent over and I hugged her waist as she clung tight to my neck. I stood up straight and picked her up with me, and she quickly wrapped her legs around me, nuzzling her face against me and humming softly while I held her.

"It's ok, its ok," I cooed, petting her and pulling her close.

"Meow," she whispered, then kissed my cheek and slackened her grip.

I set her down and she sat back in her spot, waving at me as I left the house.

"It's ok, there's nothing that weird about it," I told myself in the car, looking down at my still stiff cock bulging in my pants.

"She's a beautiful girl, you're a guy, it's just your body reacting, nothing wrong with that. That's just your wiring, nothing more." I laughed, shaking it off.

Still, it was nice getting her to finally open up to me, and it was beyond just acknowledging my existence, which she'd barely done at all since she'd moved in. She was smiling again, she was engaging with me.

I'll never really be sure why getting her that stuffed cat set everything in motion so fast, I don't know what she was going through and I won't pretend to understand why she reacted so positively, but I've always just figured it was a little gesture that snowballed.

Anyways, I showed up at the closest liquor store, and saw my buddy running the cashier.

"Ah, hey Brett," he smiled, holding out his hand kind of lazily.

"What's up, Jason," I greeted him, shaking it.

"Ah, you know, not shit," he laughed, and I walked over to the cooler to find a pack for myself.

"I feel you," I agreed, hoping to get in and out without any real conversation.

"So uh hey man, whatever happened to that hot little number you were bringing around for a while," he asked, "uh, Robin?"

"Ha, Rita," I laughed, reaching in and grabbing two twelve packs, an ale and a larger.

"Yeah, yeah, she seemed pretty good for ya," he smiled as I set the packs down.

"Yeah, I thought the same for a while too, not anymore," I laughed, and he shrugged.

"Shit, it happens, that's too bad man. This gonna be it?"

I shook my head and walked back to the coolers

"Nah, nah, hold on one sec," I told him, scanning the fruity coolers and ciders before settling on some strawberry apple cider.

"Ohhhhhh," he nodded, a grin slowly growing on his face. "That's my boy, Brett, bouncing back fast as a motherfucker," he laughed and I shook my head.

"Oh, nah, nah, it's not like that-" I started, and he shook his head, laughing even harder.

"Oh yeah? I guess these are for you, huh?" He joked, and I shrugged.

"Nah, they're sure as fuck not for me, they're for a girl, yeah, but she's my, uh, well," I stammered, tripping over the word 'niece'. "It's not like that, she's just a friend."

"Oh, alright," Jason laughed, shaking his head and ringing up my order. "Well is she cute?"

"Fuck," I exhaled, laughing and rolling my eyes a little. "Yeah, well, yeah, she's pretty fucking cute."

"Well alright then, man, as soon as you guys move past the friend crap, bring her in, I'll be sure to tell her what a great fucking guy you are, shit like that," he smiled, winking at me.

"Alright, yeah, thanks man" I smiled.

"That it?"

"And a pack of smokes, yellows."

**************************

It was getting dark by the time I'd gotten back. I'd made one other stop, and in addition to the three twelve packs of beer in my arms, I had a dozen roses and a bag full of assorted chocolates and candies. I don't know, she'd reacted so well to the stuffed cat, I wanted to keep it going, and I figured it was harmless, all girls love flowers, and to be honest the candy was more for me than her.

"Danika?" I called out, opening the door, my only greeting the pitter patter of footsteps. The lights were dim, so I set down the beers and walked through the house, flowers in one hand, candy in the other, when I turned the corner and saw her.

She was hurriedly plating up some food, rushing it up to the table, already set, and coming back to grab something else.

I cleared my throat and she stared up at me, and my jaw dropped.

She was standing there in a tight little dress, black and white and frilly, sort of like something Wednesday Adams might wear on a date, with her hair held up in a messy bun, make up on and thick eye shadow, black lipstick. She looked amazing, her ample breasts practically bursting out, her skinny, yet well rounded figure accentuated at every curve.

"Oh, wow," was all I could get out, and she smiled, then saw the flowers in my hands.

Her jaw dropped and she covered her mouth, her cheeks turned bright red and her eyes instantly started watering, tears brimming over and streaming down her cheeks, her eyeshadow smearing and running.

"Aw, Danny, please," I dropped the flowers and ran forward. She jumped into my grip and I scooped her up, holding her like a baby in my arms while she sobbed and whimpered.

"Aw, kitten, are you ok?" I asked, shushing her, and she nodded.

"Meow," she purred through her whimpering, and I knew it was a good meow. She pulled me close and kissed my cheek over and over again.

"Ok, ok, ok," I laughed, "dinners gonna get cold."

She slid down my body, straightening her dress out, before wiping the tears away and smiling at me. Then her face scrunched up, mock anger almost, and she pointed at the table, at my spot.

"Ok, ok, let me put the beer away first," I told her, and went and grabbed the packs and took them to the fridge. I loaded them in and grabbed a lager for myself and one of the fruity ciders for her, setting them down at the table.

Then I grabbed a vase for the flowers, took the out of their packaging and cut the ends, filling the vase with water and setting them on the table, finally sitting down and looking down at the spread, grilled cheese, tomato soup, and a salad.

"Oh, wow, Danny, it looks so good," I told her and she blushed, turning away to hide her smile.

I opened her bottle for her and we dug in. It was a fine meal, but to be honest, the cheese in the grilled cheese was still cold but the bread was a little burnt, and the soup was lukewarm. Now, mind you, I'm not complaining, but my sister was always the cook. I'm almost certain this was the first thing Danika had ever cooked in her life, and it meant so much to me that she'd put the effort in that she could have fed me rusty nails in a curry sauce and I would have eaten it.

"Wow, fuck that was delicious," I moaned, rubbing my belly after we were done, and Danny smiled, sipping on her fruity drink.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Meow!" She said, nodding her head.

"Good, I'm glad," I smiled, and she finished hers, tossing the empty bottles and grabbing two more.

Now, I'm a guy that can drink quite a bit, so I was barely buzzed, but Danny was already pink in the face as she set my beer down on the table.

I think she was feeling a little adventurous, because she hopped over to the cupboard and pulled out another bowl, filling it with her beer before setting it down on the floor and dropping to her hands and knees.

She sat there, licking it up, looking up at me every now and then, as I smiled and drank my own. Her head went back and forth as she drank her beer slowly, and I couldn't help but get aroused again as I watched her hum and lick and gently shake her body.

When she was almost finished she cupped the bowl in her hands and tilted it into her mouth, then looked up at me, smiling.

"Meow?" She asked, crawling towards me and putting her head in my lap, nuzzling against my inner thigh.

I began to pet her hair and neck, completely forgetting about my bulging cock, barely catching her and pulling her face up just before she rubbed her cheek against it.

"Thank you for dinner, kitten," I smiled, leaning over and kissing her head.

"Meow!" She bounced, brightly.

"More cartoons?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Meow! Meow!" She bubbled, crawling into the living room. Her dress had hiked up a little and I could see half her ass sticking out, even her white panties.

I groaned to myself, then slowly got up, trying my best to hide my bulge before grabbing us both another drink and joining her.

She was on the couch, holding her stuffed cat and going through the bag of candy, pulling out a bag of starburst, her eyes lighting up, before turning to me and doing a little happy dance.

"Like those? I wasn't sure so I got a bunch of different kinds. My favorite are the Reese's," I smiled.

"Meow!" She smiled, then pat the seat next to her. I set our beers down on the coffee table and sat down, and she got on her hands and knees in front of me, looking like she was ready to pounce, and I smiled.

"What?" I asked, genuinely confused at what she might want, and she bit her lip, smiling mischievously.

She slowly crawled forward, curling up in my lap, nuzzling up against me do my painfully hard cock was right under her ass, wrapping her arms around me and rubbing her face against my chest.

"Aw, baby, thank you," I smiled, and she kissed my shirt, then my neck, then settled down.

We watched a movie but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I was a little too wrapped up in holding Danny, petting her and squeezing her occasionally. She'd gasp and meow, kissing me on the cheek and neck, licking me a little bit every here and there, a tiny bite once or twice.

She fed me Reese's pieces one at a time while chewing on her star bursts seductively, and I was in heaven. We went through the beers and got another round, munching on candy and holding and kissing and petting each other. My cock was so hard, and I know she could feel it under either her, and I wanted to take her body all for myself so bad, but I just couldn't make that leap, that push beyond playful petting into serious business territory.

Finally she lost a little steam and started to look sleepy. I kissed her forehead and turned off the tv, scooping her up in my arms, before carrying her to her bedroom.

I set her down on her bed and she turned away, yawning and making a pouty little whimper, but I was worn out from all the cock teasing and needed a release, so I crept out and went into my room.

I had just gotten comfortable, stripping down to only my boxers, and had pulled my laptop up on the bed when there was a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I yelled, putting it down on my bedside table and turning to the door as it creeped open slowly.

"Meow?" Danika asked, popping her head in.

"What is it, kitten?" I asked, and she bit her lip, looking away.

"Meow...." She droned off nervously, and I knew exactly what she wanted.

"You want to come lay in my bed, don't you?" I asked, and she nodded her head up and down.

I looked down at my cock, the very real threat of blue balls looming ahead of me if I didn't jerk off first, but she'd been so sweet, so kind to me, not a bone in my body wanted to tell her no.

"Well, alright, come on in," I sighed, smiling as I pat my bed.

She made a little squeal and bounced into the room, and I realized she'd changed into just an over sized t shirt, barely covering her panties, which were visible with every other step she took.

She jumped onto the bed and snuggled up under the covers, resting her head on my bare chest while she wrapped her legs around me and pressed her pussy against my thigh.

I signed, realizing I was in for a rough night and a painful morning, but all the food and beer and candy got to me and I quickly fell fast asleep.

That night I had one of the most amazing sex dreams of my life. It wasn't about Danika, which was a relief in the morning, just some faceless woman with a great body, bent over. I lifted her dress and pumped her from behind, and where as in most of my dreams I always wake up from excitement before I cum, in this one I pumped her full of my load, cumming harder than I do most times that I fuck in real life.

Much to my pleasure, when I woke up, I didn't have the hard on I'd feared, I didn't even have blue balls. I moaned, checking my boxers for the cum I'd surely coated them in, but they were clean.

"Huh, must have just been a dream," I laughed as I crept down the stairs.

I found Danika in the kitchen, eagerly preparing a new pot of coffee in the same t shirt and panties she'd worn the night before, humming sweetly to herself, unaware of my presence.

*********************

"To be quite honest, Brett, I didn't expect to see you again," Dr. Jennings smiled, reclining in his chair.

"Yeah, well, to be honest, I wasn't planning on ever coming back," I smiled, "seeing as how you didn't do shit to help her talk before."

"I told you, Brett, with the right regimen of prescription-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, throw a bunch of pills at her, I remember. Look, the girl doesn't need pills, she's not sick, she's grieving."

"She's experienced a traumatic event that could-"

"Yeah, I remember, but look, I got her the Xanax, like we agreed on, and explained it to her, and the next day I found the bottle in the trash. She doesn't want to take that shit, and I don't want her to either, end of story."

"It's perfectly understandable to feel that way, but-"

"Good, so how was it? Your little visit? Did she say anything to you?" I cut him off, my patience wearing thin.

"You know I can't tell you that," he replied, finally able to get one on me. "Doctor-patient confidentiality."

"I'm her legal guardian!" I protested.

"Yes well she's an adult now, so that doesn't mean squat." He laughed, sitting back in his chair.

"Ok, ok, well can you tell me if she spoke? Yes or no? If she didn't say anything the entire time, then there's nothing to keep confidential, is there?"

I saw the cogs working in his head as he scratched his chin, thinking intently.

"No, she didn't say anything." He finally replied.

"Nothing? No noises, no sounds?"

"No, nothing" he repeated. "But she did seem a little more animated, a little bit healthier, but that was just body language. Why?"

"Well, it's just, well, she's started this whole new thing," I told him, then over the course of about a half an hour I explained everything, the stuffed cat, the meowing and crawling and licking out of bowls, how she'd even recently begun insisting that I cut up her food and place it in a bowl so she could eat it on the floor, everything she'd been doing the past couple weeks.

Well, I did leave out a couple of things. I didn't tell him about the petting, or the cheek kissing or nibbling or licking, I didn't tell him she slept in my bed every night now, or that every night she'd sit in my lap and nuzzle against me while I tried to concentrate on anything besides my throbbing erection.

He sat there and listened to everything, nodding and rubbing his chin, and at the end he sat quietly for a moment.

"Well?" I finally asked, growing impatient.

"Brett, you're not going to like what I have to say."

"I never do, spit it out."

"Well, on the one hand, this could be harmless, it might just be a way she's been able to open up to you, something that makes her feel safe and comfortable enough that she can begin healing."

"Well great, there we go, that's all I needed to hear," I laughed, standing up, but Dr. Jennings grabbed my knee and I slowly sat back down.

"However, Brett, this could be something incredibly serious. This could be the first symptoms of a larger issue, possibly dissociative in nature, and if we don't treat it now, it could destabilize her psyche and do very real, permanent damage."

"Oh, well, dissociative?" I asked.

"Schizophrenia, multiple personality disorders, that sort of thing. It's early and it's hard to tell, especially when she won't talk to me, but-"

"Ok, ok, so what do you want to do?" I asked bluntly, crossing my arms.

"I want to start seeing her again, twice a week, and I want you to go back to the psychiatrist and get her on those anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. It'll be a good start, and if we can't-"

"A start? Jesus, doc, what all are you gonna do to her to get her to stop pretending she's a cat?" I groaned, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Well, if that doesn't work, we might have to have to up the meds, possibly consider more drastic options, shock therapy, for one, has been known to-"

"Shock therapy?" I yelled, almost pulling my hair out. "Shock therapy?"

"Lower your voice, or she'll be able to hear you from the lobby."

"No, no fucking way! I've heard enough, Jennings, this is the biggest load of bullshit anyone's ever tried to get me to swallow, and you know it!"

I don't even remember standing up, but somehow I was towering over him as he sat calmly, staring up at me.

"I'm simply trying to do what's best for-"

"Ah fuck off!" I yelled, grabbing the door.

"Yes, well, Mr. Meyer, if you're not prepared to get her the proper treatment, you very well may end up the proud owner of a cat for the rest of your life," he told me, smug and self assured.

"Yeah, well," I roared, opening the door. "She'll be the best god damn cat anyone's ever had!"

I have to admit I probably looked insane, slamming the door behind me, turning to see a lobby full of parents and kids, maybe none total, staring up at me, jaws dropped in confusion, silent.

In the corners huddled up in a little ball, was Danika, hiding her face in her stuffed cat and staring at the ground.

I regained my composure and shook it off, taking a deep breath or two before walking up to her.

"Come on, let's get out of here," I told her, holding out my hand.

She was reluctant, staring up at me with big, scared eyes, but she looked into my eyes and I smiled, and she slowly put her hand in mine.

I was still furious on the drive home, trying not to speed as we drove in silence.

"Meow?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"We're never going back there, I'm never gonna take you to see that fuckwad shrink again, ok, kitten, I promise." I assured her, reaching over and grabbing her hand.

She looked away, then turned back to me.

"Meow?" She asked again.

"Yeah, I'm a little angry, ok, but not at you, never at you, understand? I'm not going to sit here and let anyone tell me that you need to be stuffed with pills because you're, a little, well," I looked at her, shrugging a little, "eccentric."

She stared up at me, and a I felt a big, goofy grin stretch across my face.

I started laughing, giggling at first, then it turned into a robust, enveloping laughter. It was all so silly, it all seemed so funny to me. Danika laughed too. She was eccentric, she wanted to be a kitten, and that was just going to have to work for us, and it was funny.

We rode the rest of the way home holding hands and listening to The Smiths. She brought my hand up to her lips and kissed it and nuzzled it more than once, and when we were getting closer to our place, I felt amazing.

The past couple weeks had been wonderful. Sure, all Danika would say to me was meow, but I understood what she meant most of the time, the other times id just pretend to know and say whatever I felt like. And I'd been happier with her being my kitten than I'd been in a long time. She cooked and cleaned now, she slept in my bed every night, and even though I was always stiff and rock hard when I went to sleep, I'd have such vivid sexual dreams just from her sleeping next to me that I never once felt sexually frustrated. I was happy, and if living her life like a cat made Danika happy, so be it.