My Night with Lara and Evan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On his knees behind Lara, Evan gripped her ass cheeks in his fingers and spread them apart, and dragged his tongue up between her ass cheeks. Lapping at Lara's ass crack.

And then, without much warning, he was on his feet, and inside her.

Lara broke our kiss, and holding onto my neck, her forearms on my chest, she leaned into me, and whimpered. Evan was holding her hips, stroking that thick swollen cock I'd been holding deep inside his wife.

"Hold onto her," Evan whispered.

I'm not sure if his words were directed at me, to hold Lara, or to Lara to hold onto me, but I moved my hands to Lara's hips and held her as she leaned heavily into me. She placed her forehead on my left shoulder and simply moaned. She and Evan were completely naked now, while I was still fully clothed. Evan's hands began roaming over Lara as he swayed into her from behind. His left hand went up into the hair at the back of Lara's neck, and pulled her head back, which turned her face up towards mine. Lara's eyes were closed, with tears trickling from them. "Fuck me Daddy," she moaned, holding me by the shoulders.

"I want it to be tonight," Evan whispered, his pace quickening, stroking his swollen cock deeper and faster inside his wife, his pelvis spanking against Lara's bare ass with each thrust. "Tonight, Lara."

"Fill me Daddy," she whimpered, almost limp in my arms, tears still running down her cheeks.

Evan manhandled Lara down to the floor, where she knelt and leaned into her forearms, her knees parted, her ass and pussy high, allowing Evan to kneel behind her and grip her hips in his hands, and continue stroking that dripping wet cock inside her.

I was done now. I wouldn't touch either of them again that night. But I lingered. And watched. And got wetter, and wetter, as I semiconsciously touched upon what was really happening. They were trying for their second baby. Evan was going to make her pregnant tonight.

Evan was going to pump cum, and sperm, inside Lara, and put a baby inside her.

I staggered backwards, step by step, to the couch, and sat down. I leaned forward, elbows on my knees. Watching.

Lara was – I don't know. I can't describe it. Naked, on her knees, forehead pressed to the floor, her ass high. She was a woman simply offering her pussy to her husband's thick aching cock, wanting him to explode inside her, and fill her with cum until she simply dripped with it.

Evan's hands on her hips as he pounded inside her. Evan's hands moving, sliding over her skin. A hand on her shoulder. A hand on her breast. Moving again. A hand in her hair, a hand gripping her ass... a spank.

All the while, deliriously fucking her.

Lara turned her face my way. Her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted. Saliva was bubbling at her lips. As she panted heavily, the saliva turned to a froth with each moaned breath.

"Lara," Evan gasped, his hands on her hips again. There was a desperate finality in his voice now. He wasn't going to be able to hold back any longer. "Lara, do you want it tonight, baby?"

Lara pressed her hands closer to her face, and turned her palms up, pressing her face into her upturned hands. She moaned, and wept, into her hands, and into the rug beneath her.

Evan's right hand on her right hip, and his left hand shooting up to grip her left shoulder, as his entire body shuddered.

"Babygirl," he gasped. "Lara... "

He was cumming inside her, thrusting deep inside Lara and cumming with each long stroke. I was mesmerized by it – the movement of his hot ass as he pushed into her, and the way he held his wife in his hands, held her in place, and stroked meaty thick hot cock inside her, cumming the entire time.

The sound of his cock - even just the sound of it, stroking in and out - somehow seemed drenched in cum.

He pulled her up to him. His left hand on her neck, his right hand around and on her tummy. He lifted her onto her knees and pulled her head back onto his left shoulder, her back to his chest. He was still moving. Soft, firm, pumps of cock, inside Lara's pussy, milking himself inside her.

"Are you my girl?" he whispered into her ear. He nuzzled his face into her hair, kissed her bare neck. "Lara," almost breathlessly, "are you mine Lara?"

Lara reached her left hand up, to cup his left cheek. Her right hand was clutching his right hand against her tummy. Holding his hand to her womb.

"Lara," he whispered, barely moving now, "Lara, did you feel it baby? Feel my cum pump inside you?" He was simply holding her now, holding his wife's naked body to his. A change was floating over them. Evan seemed to be holding onto her for support now, and Lara was becoming their strength. His voice was dripping with tenderness, with vulnerability. "Did you feel me, baby?" he whispered, almost pleading with her. "Did you feel me inside you, Lara?"

"Yes Daddy," she whimpered, nuzzling her left cheek against his right, as his face hung over her left shoulder. "Deep inside me baby... so deep... Evan... baby... it's tonight, Evan. It's tonight Daddy."

Epilogue

I don't think either of them noticed when I stood up from the couch, reached for my phone, and left the room. Outside, walking through the night towards Newbridge Road, I texted for a cab, and gazed at the image of them that remained locked before me – the two of them naked and kneeling together. Evan's gorgeous toned ass. Lara's raven black hair, her bare breasts full of mother's milk. Evan's arms around her, pulling her back to his chest, but somehow Lara being the one that was holding the two of them up, her left hand lifted up to cup and caress his left cheek, comforting him, now that he'd emptied himself, spent himself inside her.

That was two weeks ago, and I haven't stopped thinking about that night ever since.

I'm 22 years old.

The longest relationship I've had was a few months. I've been with several boys, but made all of them wear a condom. The idea of being pregnant, up until that night with Lara and Evan, would have made me squeeze my legs together hard and "think no no holy fuck no why the fuck would I want that to happen?"

But now?

The thought of a good man, a strong, established, loving man, filling me to overflowing with his cum, and his seed, makes me squirm, and want to kneel, naked, like Lara was, and offer my sex to him.

I want a good man, to lose control, and cum heavily, and deeply, inside me.

Good God, even more, I want it to be Evan.

12