My Office Romance Pt. 02

Story Info
Michael & I take it further but so does wife.
1.7k words
4.46
3.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best to read part one first.

As I put down the phone to my wife, my hand cupped Michael's balls and I kissed them.

My wife, Jenny, at the same time was wrapping her lips around the cock of our Jamaican neighbour Desmond.

I had always fancied him and frequently fantasised about his cock exploding in my mouth. He was a single guy and I had seen him naked once, in the changing room of the local swimming pool.

Even when soft, his cock was majestic and I could hardly keep my eyes off him as he towelled himself dry.

I so wanted him and now, unbeknown to me, he was fucking my wife.

Blissfully unaware, I carried on playing with Michael, kissing his belly, as he slowly grew again. His cock nudged my chin and I just had to put my lips around it. It tasted like nectar to me.

It was at that moment that the realisation hit me. I was no longer bi, I was gay now. His cock was all I wanted and I wanted him to be the first man to take my hole.

"Michael, can I ask you something?" I said whilst stroking him.

"Of course lover, anything." Michael smiled at me.

Him calling me 'lover' gave me goosebumps and I just wanted to please him.

"Nobody has fucked my ass before, would you be the first?"

"I'd love nothing more but are you sure. Shouldn't we save it for later?"

"I just want you so much."

"Give me your ass on our second date, Don, otherwise you'll look too easy." Michael laughed.

I sprang up and kissed him passionately, running my fingers over his hairy chest.

We kissed and wrestled around for a few minutes. I felt I was in heaven.

Michael then stopped and stated "I've not sucked you off yet. Let's put that to rights."

His hand guided my cock to his lips, already wet from kissing. He rubbed the tip around his lips and then snaked out his tongue to lick my balls..

I groaned in pleasure, as he expertly licked my shaft before taking the head into his mouth and he began slowly, gently sucking..

Our eyes locked together as he sucked and I could feel my balls tighten.

"Michael, do you want me to warn you?"

He shook his head as he sucked me harder now.

I was on the edge and my legs stiffened before I let off with a mighty burst.

Michael was game though and slurped most of it down.

He licked me clean, with enthusiasm and we kissed again. I recognised my own spunk this time, I had been eating it for a long time and loved the taste. Why did Jenny dislike it so much?

Little did I know, that Desmond was filling her mouth and she was loving it.

Eventually, Michael and I fell asleep. Him spooning me. I loved feeling his hot cock rubbing against my arse.

The next morning, I awoke early as usual, just after 6am. Michael was on his back and I decided to carry out a fantasy I'd had for years.

I wanted to wake him by sucking him off and took his, initially soft, cock in my mouth and applied suction. He quickly woke up and his body was not slow to react. He was soon rigid, as I ran my tongue around and under his helmet. I squeezed his balls as I sucked and he pumped my face. He pulled my head off his cock, then spunked on my face and I licked his gorgeous tool clean.

Although I had sucked a few cocks since my marriage, the taste always reminded me that it was what I loved the most.

As we drove into work, Michael eagerly asked if I fancied 'decorating' again.

"That's a silly question. Of course I would! I'm not sure if Jenny is going to give me a free pass very often though." My mind raced and I resolved to ask her.

I called her when I got into work.

"Hi honey, just touching base. How are you this morning?

"Oh, hi Don love, I'm fine. Got up earlier than usual, when the cock crowed, as they say. How late did you work?"

"Must have been 2am before I put my head down." Which was true, as that was when I swallowed Michael's last load of the night.

"There must be plenty still to do." Jenny said.

"You bet! His living room walls soaked up two coats of paint and might need a third." I lied and didn't like it but didn't think Jenny would appreciate me telling her that I had spent most of the time sucking cock and swallowing cum.

Of course, she had been doing the same and as we spoke, Desmond had his forefinger strumming her pussy. It was proving the reason for her next suggestion.

"Don, why don't you work at Michael's tonight?"

My pulse raced at those words. Maybe he'd fuck me this time.

"Are you sure? I'd have to check with him that it is okay." I quickly answered.

"You do that honey and let me know soon."

Now to find Michael. Hopefully, he'd be pleased.

Desmond spoke up after Jenny ended our call.

"You know he's having sex with that Michael guy, don't you?"

"Of course I do. My husband loves cock. This way, I don't feel guilty."

"Why didn't you suggest a threesome? I love fucking white guys' ass."

"Because I don't share cock in my bed. I'd have been forgotten, as he sucked you and opened his ass for you."

Desmond nodded slowly, as if in agreement. The cogs in his mind were now working on overdrive, planning how and when he would do it.

I saw Michael at lunch time and told him what Jenny had suggested. I spoke excitedly but Michael looked dubious.

"All I have to ask is why?" Michael queried.

"She knows you work with me and that we get on." I answered.

"Does she know I'm gay?" Michael asked.

"Well, yes. I'm sure I told her."

"So, don't you think it strange that your wife is happy to let you stay the night? Did she even ask where you were sleeping?"

"What are you suggesting, Michael?"

It was a rhetorical question. It dawned on me that she knew I was having sex with Michael and was even encouraging it, which could only mean one thing. She was getting cock too but whose was it?

I had no right to be angry but selfishly, I was.

"Right then, I want to stay at yours and I want you to take my virgin ass tonight."

I almost commanded Michael but he smiled and said "You know what you're doing. I held back last night but not tonight."

"You do realise that your wife will be getting fucked at the same time?"

"I know, so what?"

"Don't you want to know who it is? It might even be another woman." Michael added.

"Maybe we should swing round your way after work. See if we can spot anything suspicious?"

I wasn't sure I fancied spying on her, especially if it took away my time with Michael's cock but curiosity got the better of me.

It was still light when we arrived and we agreed to only spend a maximum of one hour, as I was keen to have Michael fuck me. We parked over from and a little bit down, from my house.

The first half hour was dull, just a procession of dog-walkers. Then a face appeared, coming towards the house, that I recognised.

It was Maisie, she sold cosmetics to the neighbours.

She opened our gate and strode up to the door. She wasn't carrying a case of samples or a delivery, which was unusual.

"I told you it might be another woman!" Michael gushed.

"No chance, Maisie is straight. I've fucked her in the past." I dismissed Michael's comment.

"Well excuse me! Fucking her didn't stop you from chasing my cock. Maybe you turned her to pussy."

As it happened, Maisie stayed at the door and was gone in five minutes.

Moments later, the door next to ours opened and my neighbour Desmond emerged. He looked a little nervous but he easily vaulted the small wooden fence that lay between our houses. His knock at the door was quickly answered and he was virtually pulled in.

"Oh my God! She's fucking a black man."

Michael sounded jealous and I admit I was too.

"So Jenny, your faggot husband is getting himself more cock tonight!" Desmond sneered.

"Yes, he does seem hooked. Doubt it's one as big as yours though and I'm definitely hooked."

Jenny ran her fingers over his crotch.

"Maybe I'll let you fuck my ass tonight, if you're gentle."

Desmond smiled, he loved fucking ass, male or female.

The trip back to Michael's place was one in which very few words were spoken. They had decided not to invade the party and leave Jenny and Desmond to their own devices.

They lay on Michael's bed, cuddling, which turned into kissing and before long, they both had their cocks out. Don sucked on it greedily, as Michael started to put his fingers to good use, teasing my aching, virgin hole. He had lubed his fingers and he slipped them in individually, making me moan in encouragement.

My mouth was depositing saliva on his cock and we both knew what was about to happen.

Michael told me to get on my knees, on all fours, then he moved quickly behind me. I could feel the tip of his cock touching my hole and knew I had reached the point of no return.

I instinctively fought back at his first push, which was sore but he told me to relax, let him in and I did. The pain, at first, was excruciating but slowly, waves of pleasure took over and the rhythm of fucking began.

My tight hole could feel every stroke and Michael didn't hold back.

I wanted him to spunk inside me and he didn't disappoint. I felt as many as five warm jets coating my insides.

We might not have painted his walls much but he had painted inside of me.

"How was it Don?" Michael asked as he held me.

"Good enough to do again and again, Michael, my love."

"Excellent!" He replied. "Who needs a wife?"