My One True Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mixed in romantic evenings for the two of us. And honestly I couldn't recall a single movie we watched and finished. On every occasion one of us would get the itch, easily persuading the other to join. There was one particularly hot occasion. It was nearing Thanksgiving break, we had already arranged and decided to spend it with our families together as one. We were watching some movie when Lindsay began getting really handsy.

On this occasion Lindsay was wearing a short skirt, which fit her really well. I made it a point that she looked absolutely ravaging in it. We were cuddling on the couch watching the movie, I was holding her. Her legs were up on the couch, across my lap, giving me ample chances to gaze and graze her luscious legs - which I did.

As I was saying, Lindsay was getting a little handsy at one point. They roamed on my chest, sometimes running through my longish hair that I'd been growing. I didn't mind this too much, because she did this on occasion, not always leading to anything. But on that night, something different happened that I didn't expect at all.

All of a sudden Lindsay stopped her caressing, I didn't know if it was because I wasn't reciprocating like she wanted or she just wanted to reassure me for a little bit. I thought little of it as I was engrossed in the movie.

10 minutes later, or thereabouts, Lindsay got my attention again, though much more subtly. I saw some movement below me out of the corner of my eye. Again, I didn't think much of it, but I noticed it again and again. I became curious after a few minutes of this. Sneakily I watched Lindsay's skirt instead of the movie. I made sure to keep my head staring straight ahead so Lindsay wouldn't see. Lindsay appeared to be pulsing her cock for me, again trying to coax me into playing with her. She was definitely getting to me, but I just snuck a smirk and repaid my attention to the tv.

I felt a little bit of weight on my stomach and again nonchalantly peered down. As I had expected, it was Lindsay's growing cock. The pink length of her was peaking up from her skirt, which was already being displaced by her growing erection. I could see the head of her cock glistening with precum.

I waited patiently for her to be fully erect. It didn't take long and I soon felt a wetness on my upper chest. Trying not to give myself away, with my far hand from Lindsay, I wrapped my hand around her. She seemed startled by my forwardness or maybe she wasn't aware of my knowledge of what she had been doing.

Slowly my thumb grazed the head of her leaking cock, making sure it was nice and slick. There was a soft thump on the back of the couch and I knew Lindsay had thrown her head back. A soft moan slipped from her lips as I kept lubing my hand.

I was sufficiently slick now and stroked her long erection, slowly for now. Lindsay sighed, resting her head on my shoulder now. Her hips began gyrating against my hand, urging me to give her more. I smirked, "easy babe..."

"But it feels so good..." she whimpered.

"I know it does babygirl, but let me make you feel good."

"Okay..." she was off in her own world now; there wasn't much I could do to pull her out of it.

The heat her cock was emanating was causing a stir in my pants. Her musky scent soon filled my nose and her writhing increased with each passing stroke. Lindsay still couldn't control her gyrations, which meant she was under my control, and I loved it!

I kept this up for a little while, but had something planned. I began shifting on the couch, eventually making my way to the floor. Instinctively Lindsay kept herself up not truly realizing what I was doing. Her legs were together and I ever so slightly pried them apart. I felt Lindsay's gaze as she now knew what I was about to do. Again, without thinking she scooted forward sitting on the edge of the couch. I didn't hesitate one second as I planted a loving kiss on her glistening head.

Lindsay gasped.

My mouth opened, her smallish bulbous head easily entered my mouth and I took her as far as I could. I had gotten quite good, I thought, at giving her blow jobs. I still hadn't taken her all the way but I was getting closer each time. Her cock easily went into my throat, bypassing my gag reflex. That night I was determined to take all of her. I could 'comfortably' take about 9 or 10 inches of her.

I forced myself to go further; I couldn't believe I was doing it. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable, but I kept going until finally my nose was in her pubic bone. My lips just grazed the top of her scrotum. I did it! I deep throated all of Lindsay. To see how she was doing I looked up. She was crying, I slowly pulled myself off her. I smiled, "how was that babe?"

She kept sobbing. She was speechless; I smiled and descended on her again. I took my time and went all the way down again. I stayed there, swallowing, trying to stimulate my throat. My throat hugged her cock, I kept swallowing to keep the sensations going for her. And then with my left hand I began fondling her balls, I couldn't keep both of her large balls in my hand, but played with them nonetheless.

I loved fondling them, feeling them roll around in my hand. I was still busy with my mouth, throat, and tongue while my right hand found its target. I wanted Lindsay to be on sensory overload; with my index and middle fingers, I plunged them into her ass. I expected an easier time, but it took my fingers a bit of wiggling before she allowed me in. My fingers sunk in all the way. I reached for any little extra room, but I was in as far as my fingers would allow. I could hear Lindsay's gasps, groans, moans, and grunts and loved them all. I knew I was making life difficult for her, her squirming was becoming hard to control.

I curled my fingers, while still working my mouth and other hand, and searched for her prostate. I stroked my fingers, searching for her special spot. A loud gasp from Lindsay let me know I hit it. At that point, I was on full assault! My fingers jabbed her prostate violently, squelching sounds came from her ass my fingers were moving so fast. I began working my throat even harder now, and my left hand massaged her hairless, feminine balls.

"Oh Jay!! Jay!! I can't hold it!! UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!"

That was it; I felt her cock swell in my mouth and throat. Her cock spewed its wonderful juices down my throat. I backed off her cock, because I wanted to taste her. I made sure to swirl my tongue around her head, keeping a tight suction around her rod. I had to swallow a few times to make room for more of her cum. Her legs shook on either side of my head, and I knew she was in orgasmic bliss.

Her cock eventually slowed with her powerful volleys, I made sure to keep a good healthy mouthful for us to share. Reluctantly I pulled off her cock and opened my mouth for her. "Oh Jay!" she cooed, "Kiss me!" I rose up and plastered a rather sloppy kiss.

We ravaged each other, swapping mouthfuls of cum, snowballing in the process. Lindsay pushed me back for a second, "Let me taste my ass!" I smiled, still with a mouth full of cum. I gave her my hand and she sucked on the fingers that were inside her. Her tongue swirled and sucked me dry. I pulled my fingers out when I felt they were ready, she smiled. My mouth was still full and resumed kissing her again.

Lindsay and I snowballed again until all of her cum was gone. We both showed each other that we had finished and kissed for one last moment, "Thanks babe that was amazing!" We got quite busy later that night, barely getting any sleep!

-

Thanksgiving and Winter break came and went. It was nice to see family. Our parents joked, asking if we were sick of each other yet, tearing into each other. We said we were enjoying the new life. We quietly giggled about me tearing Lindsay up, making her blush. I took these holidays off since I had been working as well as classes. It was nice to just relax for a bit.

The spring semester was much the same as the fall of our junior year. Sex was still at an all time high. We learned more and more about each other. Like I had mentioned earlier, Lindsay enjoyed being degraded slightly when we did the nasty. On one particular occasion, it got really nasty.

It was nearing spring break, we had plans to go together to Southern California, San Diego and enjoy the weather there. Anyways... it had been a particularly long week for the both of us. We had exams and just completed them. It was Friday night and it had been a few days since we had last romped because of the stress. I cooked dinner, we had some wine, and yes we were of age by then. I lit some candles and we enjoyed a romantic evening in. We both seemed to be thinking the same thing after dinner. Needing to relieve some stress and enjoy time together, we quickly cleaned up after dinner, and eventually made our way to the bedroom.

We were both dressed up, me in a button down, jeans, and blazer; her in a tight fitting short dress and stockings. Her dress was dark red, while her stockings were a sheer black. We kissed our way into the bedroom, with her backing into it. I was already hard, as was she. We both ground our hips into each other, making sure to let each other know we were ready.

Lindsay and I fell back on the bed with me lying on top of her. We were equally hungry for each other. I didn't waste a single second once on the bed. I hiked up her dress, feeling her hard erection. I gave her a few grazes along her cock before letting her free. Lindsay gasped as we broke away and I dragged her frilly panties down and off.

Precum had already caused her cock to glisten, she was so wet! I didn't wait and plunged my mouth over her. I heard Lindsay gasp again, bringing a smile to me. I deep throated her, all 12 inches of her, only gagging slightly. It was a tight fit for my throat so I knew Lindsay was enjoying this. Her hands went through my hair as she moaned and moaned.

Reluctantly I pulled off her. I looked up to her, "God I love your smell sweetie." I gently placed a kiss on her sloppy cock head.

"And I love what you've been doing baby..." she looked hazy. I really wanted to suck her off, but I also wanted to eat her out. I pushed her back and she submitted to me, lying on her back. I raised her legs, exposing her bare ass to me. Lindsay's glorious balls dangled nice and low, but they weren't the object of my new mission. I darted in, tongue out, and began lapping at her cute crinkle.

Instinctively Lindsay grabbed onto the back of her legs and held herself for me as I ate my second meal of the night. My tongue jabbed at her, teasing her hole, before I finally entered her. The velvety smoothness of her hole was something I still couldn't get enough of.

I was enjoying my meal when my right hand came around the front of Lindsay and grasped her cock. I smirked to myself as I already felt her hand slowly stroking herself. I made sure to grasp her womanhood and take over for her, I was there for her. I used her natural lube of precum to coat my hand before I began fisting her relentlessly.

"Oh fuck Jay!!" she squealed. I continued to eat her out and jerk her. My hand was a blur in no time and Lindsay could barely control her body.

"No Jay!! Not yet!!" she begged for me to stop, but I wanted her to cum. I was determined and it paid off. Lindsay's breathing became erratic very quickly and I felt her cock swell. I jammed my tongue deep inside her, wanting to feel her orgasm.

I was rewarded with her body convulsing around my tongue and her cock pulsing in my fist. I slowed my jacking to ease her sensitivity. Warm ropes coated my hand, rewarding my effort. I pulled my face out of her ass and looked down at what I had accomplished. My right hand was still stroking her making sure I had emptied her balls. I'm glad that I was, because I was able to see Lindsay spew out three small loads at the end. My hand was covered in girl goo. I licked my hand a few times, enjoying her delicious taste, my dessert.

I noticed that Lindsay had let her dress down from her breasts, lying there in her bra. I was glad she did that because there was cum all around her breasts. The puddle was nice to see, I did that for her.

"Look, I gave myself a necklace!" Lindsay giggled. She already had a necklace, but the pearly white cum she launched was another one that she had.

"Yeah, you did babygirl!" I smiled. I leaned in, draping my still clothed body above her, and kissed. We broke away.

"Actually, you gave me the necklace," she giggled, "thank you!"

"Well I might've done the work, but you gave it to yourself."

"Quiet you!" she giggled. She gently pushed me away and began searching for something, I thought lube. She sat up, her semi erect cock slowly deflating. She kept searching for whatever it was before scooting her butt at the foot of the bed. Lindsay stood and surprised me by taking off her dress. She left her stockings, garter belt, and bra on when she folded her dress. She wandered around a bit and grabbed at her panties. Giggling, she took her panties and wiped her chest clean of her cum. "That's better, all clean now! Do you want to clean your hand?"

Her bubbly self seemed really odd at this point, she wasn't in a seductive tone at all and it threw me off. I answered though, "Yeah." She walked to me and cleaned my hand with her panties. She looked to me and smiled, this attitude was confusing me to no end, but I went along with it.

My hand was cleaned and Lindsay kissed me, "Okay big boy, now to help you with this!" Her free hand thrust right to my crotch grasping my rock hard member. My eyes bugged out in shock. Her hands were buys, dropping my jeans and boxers. She pushed me back and began unbuttoning my shirt before tearing that and my under shirt off.

Lindsay's aggression came out of nowhere and I loved it! When she got aggressive like this, I knew she was hungry. Any period in which we hadn't been able to do much, she got adorably aggressive. I could be washing dishes and she'd hug me from behind with her hard cock against my back side. She'd dry hump me trying to suggest what she wanted. Other times, I may be studying or relaxing and she would literally pounce on top of me, hard and ready to go.

There she was again, ripping clothes off me and soon swallowing my hard on. She was making all the sexy noises. She didn't do it for long though. After a good helping, she stood up with a sloppy wet smile and grabbed my erect cock. She playfully led me to the comfy chair where I did a lot of my reading. If you remember this was her chair at her old house where we had a few adventures! I loved it, it reminded me of our time in the car. I knew it wasn't the most comfortable position in the car, but the sex was absolutely amazing! It was easily one of my most favorite positions, I loved having Lindsay in my lap bouncing away. I got a great view of her body jiggling in front of me every time we did that!

Anyways, she led me to the chair and promptly sat me down, again kneeling between my legs. She dropped her head and bobbed like the pro she was becoming. A loud gag from Lindsay prompted me to stop her, "it's okay honey, I'm ready."

She looked up, saliva was everywhere, I was glad she took off her dress otherwise it would've been a complete mess. She stood up in front of me, in her stockings, garter belt, and bra. She was an incredibly sexy girl and that night was her all time best performance! She was soft, her flaccid cock dangling between her legs. With the nightstand nearby she lubed herself and me, giving me this sexy look the entire time.

Putting her feet on the arm rests, she squatted down in front of me before sitting in my lap. My cock was so agonizingly close to her love hole, but so far away resting along her butt cheeks. It wasn't often that Lindsay was soft and feeling her cock snake in my lap was oddly sexy. Her balls made a small pillow for her cock and the three just lay there innocently.

"You want to fill my little cunt?"

"Oh yeah baby..." I groaned.

"Good, because I wanna feel you fill me up with your fat cock... I wanna feel you explode inside me..." she leaned into me and grabbed me. Slowly she sank back, ever so slowly, painfully slowly. It had gotten easier for us to enter. She still grunted and grimaced when I entered her but it's definitely quicker than we first started out, or even the first year for that matter. I felt her wonderful ass in my lap and we both sighed contentedly.

"Fuck baby, this feels so good..." she groaned. She leaned into me and rested her head on my left shoulder. "I want to cum ssssooo bad, I want you to fuck me so hard... I want to feel you destroy my little cunt..." She went on, surprisingly I might add, "tell me I'm a slut..."

"Slut..."

"Tell me I'm a whore..."

"Whore..."

"Tell me... tell me I'm a cunt..."

That one really threw me. I honestly didn't like that word, but I had noticed she had been using it as of late. I hesitated, "cunt..."

"Yes baby..." her hips began to grind into me and I felt a stirring in my lap. "Say it again..."

"Cunt..."

"Oh Jay... I love you..." Lindsay was getting more and more vigorous with her grinding. "Fuck Jay... tell me again..."

"You little cunt..."

"Yes! I'm a cunt! Look at me... taking it up the ass like a slut and loving it..." She kept her head on my shoulder as her hips began to bounce in my lap. I was getting into it now and I met her hips with mine.

The stirring in her lap kept growing. I couldn't see her grow, but feeling the warm precum from her tip glide along my sweaty body was all I needed. By the time she was fully hard we were going at it like crazy. I was flinging my hips into Lindsay while Lindsay forced her ass down on me. It was one of the most brutal fucks we'd done. She still kept her head on my shoulder, gently biting me. This was great for both of us because her breasts raced across my chest and her cock was squished between the two of us. Her precum made a nice trail on my chest as her cock pistoned between us.

"Fuck..."

"I know baby... you feel so good..." I groaned into her ear, "cunt..."

She gasped, "I'm such a slut... taking it in the ass... and cumming..." I didn't know she was so close, it egged me on. I wrapped my hands around her small waist and gave her everything I could.

"Fuck!!" she squealed. A long moan erupted from Lindsay and I knew what was about to follow. "Uuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!" A hot sensation plastered my chest, and then another, and another, and another. More and more cum spewed from her wonderful girly cock. I was amazed she came as much as she did, especially after I had already jerked her off.

The smell was wonderful, I was loving the smells we made now, it was slightly weird at first but I have grown to love and crave it now. The stickiness was all too familiar now and I loved and craved it as well. Lindsay's orgasm finally stopped her pulsing cock and heavy balls emptied for now. I slowed my thrusts, as did Lindsay, gradually coming to a stop.

Having never been on her end, so to speak, I always loved how Lindsay stayed on me even after she orgasmed. We rested for a little while, cuddling, with both of us still as hard and horny as ever.

"Jay..."

"Yeah babygirl?"

"Thank you for that..." I knew what she meant. She knew I didn't like the 'c' word, not 'cock' in this case, but for her, I said it.

"Of course..." I kissed her neck.

"You know..." she stated, I didn't respond, it was rhetorical. "I really am a slut..."

"Yes you are, and you're my little slut," I smiled.

I heard her smile with a small little giggle.

I felt rested enough and slowly groped her butt cheeks. Lindsay soon was getting back into it and started grinding her ass into me again. In no time we were at it again.

Lindsay leaned back, I could finally see her sweaty sexy face as we made love, though this felt much more like sex. We were going at a pretty good clip now. Lindsay's cock flopped between our bodies, leaking precum over us. I grasped her, feeling her warm womanhood.