My Only Talent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers

"Whose ass is it?"

"It's your ass, Master, to use as you wish! But I so want you to use it for your pleasure." She was breathless with anticipation.

"If it proves to be well prepared, and if I am in the mood, perhaps I will pay it some attention."

"Ohhhh! Please Master! I will do my best to please you."

"We'll see. I also want you to be ready to do something else for me. Will you be on campus tomorrow?"

"Yes, Master. I was just brushing off my raincoat in preparation for the cold weather tomorrow. How may I serve you?"

I could really get to like this. "I want you to wear your most shocking leather bondage gear under your raincoat tomorrow. I may send you a text message to have you come to an office and take off your coat and shamelessly display yourself."

She sounded very pleased, her voice actually quivered. "I will always display myself for you, Master! Anytime and anyplace you desire!"

I paused for effect. "I won't be the only one there to see you, slut!

She drew in a huge breath so loudly in made the phone speaker rattle a little bit! Her humiliation factor just kicked in big time. "Y, y, yes Master." She stuttered. "I understand."

"Make sure you are ready, slut!"

"I love you, Master!" I hung up on her.

Nora called back. "Professor Lillehammer can be a real prick if he thinks he has been lied to or otherwise disrespected, but he can also be fair. He almost got some students expelled a few years ago for messing with his car, but then he cooled down when he realized there was no damage done, and it was sort of a cool joke. He is now the faculty advisor for their frat."

"Thanks for the feedback Nora, it may help."

"The only other thing I could offer is to come to class with you and pretend to be your sub, but I really don't have the wardrobe to pull that off, and he knows several of my professors and might follow up and find out it's not true."

The image of her acting out that fantasy almost stopped my breathing. "Well, as much as I would enjoy seeing that, I guess you are right."

She laughed. "Well I guess that's a compliment."

I tried to sound sincere. "Oh, it is. Believe me, that's something I would really like to see!"

She sounded funny. "Well thanks for being honest about it."

I couldn't help myself. "But it doesn't seem like that is something you would really enjoy showing me."

"How do you know that?" she sounded almost flirty!

"Well I just get the feeling that there is no 'chemistry' for you with regards to me."

"Do you feel 'chemistry for me?"

"Yes." No reason to hide it.

"How do you know I don't feel it for you?" Was she flirting? Maybe just playing with me!

"I just don't get the sense that you do, and I can usually tell. Am I wrong?"

"Maybe." She laughed. "I have to go!"

Thursday morning I ate breakfast alone and sleepwalked through my classes. Then I got a voicemail from Professor Lillehammer. "Come by my office at 3 PM this afternoon! And you may want to peruse the Business School Course Catalog. I don't think you are cut out for Engineering." Oh Shit!

I texted Lara, and gave her his office number in the Engineering Science Building and told her to meet me there at 3 PM. I got to his office about 15 minutes early. I sat alone in the waiting room, and then he called me in. No sign of Lara. Had she chickened out? Was the humiliation too much for her? When I got into his office I realized he was one of those guys with his desk and chair up on a little 6" riser to make him seem taller and more important.

"I am actually surprised you showed up, Mr. Roberts. I had expected you to simply drop the class. Do you plan to lie to my face about this assignment?"

"No, sir! The project is about something in my life and is not a fabrication; it does incorporate most if not all of the issues in project management that we were learning; it is completely correct and consistent in its internal logic; and I am actually putting it into use to manage a real life activity. Therefore it not only meets all the requirements of the assignment, but should earn me a grade of 'A'."

I looked at him as earnestly as I could. He looked at me with undisguised contempt. "I was hoping to avoid any real unpleasantness by just dropping you from my class and having your registration transferred to the business school."

He stood up, still not having offered me a chair. "Now I have some other, very unpleasant alternatives: expelling you from school and/or calling for a mental health evaluation and confinement!. I understand that young men have fantasies, but you have to be able to distinguish them from reality, and the discipline of Engineering must be firmly rooted in reality!"

The office door opened and Lara walked in, completely wrapped up in her rain coat. She sat her book bag on the chair that the professor had not offered me, and dramatically opened her rain coat and dropped it to the floor. She had on huge spike heels that took her total height to over 6' 4" and she was a tower of leather, perfume and sex topped by shining blonde hair. She shook her hair out and stood even taller, putting one shoe up on the professor's little riser, displaying an amazing leg all the way up to a little red silk thong that she had worn inside the black leather crotch-less panties that came with the outfit. Otherwise her lovely, curly and perfumed blonde pubic hair and perfect pink pussy lips would have spilled out of the black leather and that would have been too much for even Lara on her first time out. She raised her eyebrows and looked directly at the professor. I had assumed her 'most shocking bondage gear' would be visually arresting, but I was afraid the professor was going into cardiac arrest!

Lara's Suzie signal came up like a string section complementing a horn section: rising humiliation and shame complemented by rising excitement and desire. But there was also some 'percussion' in there that felt like aggression from Lara! It was a sweet symphony that only I could detect! She began to blush and soon was red and flushed all over. The professor was freaking out! She was so hot and so exposed, and she must have known it! Then I realized that Lara's natural 'modus operandi' was to try to dominate and then submit only if she could not dominate, so to the professor she must have seemed like the ultimate Amazon dominatrix!

Then I detected another signal, emanating from the professor. It was in part the low frequency male desire signal that I had learned to recognize at the ZZZ party, and in part an even lower, harmonizing tone. It was like one of Lara's signals, but moved 'down' a few 'octaves'. Perhaps this was the male equivalent of the submission signal? Perhaps Lara's incredible appearance was the 'ping' that exposed the professor's 'echo'? Then I realized Lara did not know about the class assignment, the project plan, or have any idea of why she was here! And I did not want her to know about it, because I would rather use the plan to surprise her and keep her excited and happy for the next few months. What should I do? One image from my research came to mind, and it was the only idea I had.

I snapped my fingers and shouted "Heel!" Lara whipped her head around and looked at me in complete amazement, and then she smiled that little sly, pleased smile that I was growing to love. She must have taken a dog through obedience training at sometime in her life, because she got down on all fours and crawled around from my right side to my left, stopped with her head just behind my left foot, and sat on her hind legs, then locked her gaze onto me, still smiling that fine little smile! What an amazing woman she was! Her signal soared, singing that incredibly heady mix of humiliation and excitement! Then she amazed me once again. She snapped a leash to her black leather collar and handed the end to me. She looked up and made glaring eye contact with the professor, who winced, and then she dropped her eyes to the floor and remained motionless! This was a woman that might be worth getting expelled for!

Suddenly the professor cleared his throat and said, in a tone about two octaves higher than his normal voice "I suppose we understand each other now, Mr. Roberts. I'll see you in class tomorrow?"

"One more question, sir, what grade will I be given on the assignment we discussed?"

"An 'A' for what has been handed in so far." He said, his voice breaking a little. Then he smiled in sort of wild eyed way. "And perhaps some extra credit if you keep me updated on your progress for the rest of the semester!"

I decided to exit with a win at that point, but I walked Lara out into the all on all fours before I let her stand up and put her coat back on. At that point I kissed her and told her, quite honestly, that I loved her outfit and thought she was wonderful! She said she had a 4:30 to 6:00 lab and had to dash, but she was looking forward to Friday night. So was I, beautiful, so was I!

I was feeling happy and expansive when I got back to the dorm. I dropped my backpack at the room and was surprised to find Kevin there, studying! "I have a big exam Friday morning, so I have to cram all night to get ready!"

I tried again to get him to understand my philosophy. "You realize that studying for 4 one hour periods will let you retain far more information than from 1 four hour period?"

"Probably it would, but it's usually not an option for me to schedule things that way."

"Well, you do need to eat, and we can multi-task by making a plan for Lou, so let's go down to dinner!"

"Since you twisted my arm, let's eat!" We were early in the line, but I did not see Nora anywhere. We loaded up our plates and sat down at a small table. Kevin said he now agreed with my theory. Lou had been saying things that seemed to highlight a competition between the two of us for her, but it seemed to excite her and he thought Lou wanted some two on one action; he just didn't know how to bring up the subject. We theorized a bit, talked about the upcoming party calendar at ZZZ and Lou's sorority, and finally decided to have her up to the dorm room for an intensive game of truth or dare, two weeks from next Saturday. In the meantime, I said I would spend some time talking to her and see if got any 'hunches' about exactly what would work for her.

I went to the library to let Kevin study in the room, as he usually mumbles when he concentrates. I caught up with everything I had been neglecting while worrying about Professor Lillehammer, and sent a 'thanks for the heads up' email to the TA, telling him I had managed to survive and stay in the class. Then I called Janet to tell her we should meet earlier than originally planned on Saturday because we were going to the UDP BBQ brunch, and she said it was cool with her. She also said she wanted to play center and quarterback after the game! Oh what I have to do for higher learning!

I went to bed early. I knew I would need to be rested and ready for Lara tomorrow afternoon, because I had a plan to execute and I certainly felt like I owed her a good time! I must to do my duty. Noblesse Oblige!

conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers