My Only Talent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers

We had arrived just in time for the costume contest: there were three judges at a table 'American Idol" style, on a small stage in the UDP party hall, and some spotlights were set up in front of the instruments and amps that the band would soon perform with. Oiler was acting as master of ceremonies, and with his height and wild hair, he was an imposing presence indeed. One of the judges gave us a little cloth square like the runners wore in marathons with an '8' on it, and then called for contestant number one to approach the stage. We moved off to the side and the spotlights focused on entry #1, a group of guys made up as the 'Three Stooges', old school, and trying to do some of their shtick. There were some laughs, some applause, and the judges all gave them fives.

The next contestants were a group of Harry Potter players, cute, but nothing special. They got two fours and a five. Then Batman and Robin got an eight, seven, and eight, probably because Robin was sported long blue black hair, a busty hourglass figure and almost translucent tights with no panty lines. It might have been Esmeralda Estigoy, but the mask made it impossible to tell for sure. Then the obligatory Bevo longhorn mascot costume got the equally obligatory fives across the board. Three girls dressed as cheerleaders got all sevens, but I thought they were all very hot eights and nines. Since it was an election year, the next two contestants were the president and first lady, followed by Mitt and Ann Romney. The scores were close. Then someone rolled a plastic slip and slide across the stage, and five guys pulled simulated plastic cocks from their pants and sprayed mayonnaise on the slip and slide. Then three guys in flesh colored thong underwear began singing the AG song of devotion and jumped along the slide, getting covered in white goop all the way across the stage. The crowd roared, and they got two nines and an eight from the judges.

Finally, Oiler introduced the final contestants, and Suzanne strutted boldly to center stage, complete with following spotlight, slapping her riding crop against her boots. There was a collective sigh, and a widespread sparking of Suzie signals. The Lara strode out and stood next to her, and a whole additional layer of Suzies rolled through the room. Suzanne spoke, in an amazingly commanding voice that carried throughout the hall, even unamplified. "Ladies and Gentleman, you will now be privileged to witness the initial submission training ritual of a novice servant to The Master!" She motioned to me and I tried my best to strut, or at least not stumble, in the high heel boots, onto the stage. I must admit I did a good job of rolling the cape around dramatically, such that when I stopped in between the two women in red and white, the cape moved and swirled for several seconds. The two girls attached their leashes to their collars and handed them to me, and I clearly experienced the male envy signals throughout the room. Those signals grew geometrically as both girls turned away from the audience and bent at the waist, offering their almost completely exposed butts to me. Suzanne handed me her crop, and I gave her five smarting ones on each side, and the audience made all sorts of noises as her butt turned a perfect hot red. "Thank You, Master!" she spoke loudly. I gently touched her ass, and no one could miss how wonderful I thought it was. Lara handed me her whip and I gave her five swift ones per side, her lighter skin reddened even more impressively, and I caressed her similarly. "Thank You, Master!" she cried. The Suzie signals from the audience were like an angry beehive, surging and buzzing.

Both girls cried out in unison "Trainee, show yourself!" Millicent crawled over, her gloves and knee pads gone, looking amazing in only the little hood and boots. She stopped in front of each girl, receiving five licks with each instrument of discipline, and sobbing "Thank You, Mistress!" after each stroke. I was disappointed that her butt was not facing me instead of the audience, and I did not get to see it. But all indications were that the audience liked it a lot. I noticed Rodney and Hollywood offstage, laughing and talking to each other. Millicent turned around, faced the audience, and presented her pretty and tight little as to me. It was red and absolutely gorgeous. I gave her five per side also, pausing dramatically between each. Then Suzanne took up the narration again. "Trainee, kneel and perform the ritual!" All eyes were on Millicent as she knelt before me and took the large silver metal penis shield into her mouth. The audience gasped as she slowly took it almost all the way down. Lara hit the remote control, and the strobe light at the tip of the bejeweled cock cover flashed. The hot white light traveled through Millicent's throat and mouth and lit up the stage in an eerie pink and red x-ray like glow as the light passed through her blood and cartilage. The crowd involuntarily cried "Ohhhhh!" and then the blinking stopped, and Millicent released the metal cock piece, turned her face toward the audience, still on her knees, and smiled widely. The lights went down, and the crowd cheered. The judges gave us two ten's and a nine.

The band came on, introduced themselves, and the lead singer said something about a 'hard act to follow' and then began to play. They were amazing, sort of a fusion of elaborate 70's lotus eater rock merged with techno and rappy rhyming lyrics, and soon the crowd was very into the music, and began to dance. Quite a few folks from the Phi Phi house had moved over to the UDP party to finish the night there. Marilyn, our intrepid little stripper from the AG pool party mission was there along with Suzanne's friend Big Liz. I realized they were still sending for each other but in the 'tentative' way that Dana Duke did for me. Ralph walked up to say hello, and I found that they were both sending pretty strongly for him. I remembered my dad's advice to get my buddies laid, too.

I whispered in Ralph's ear that he should ask them to dance. '"Which one?" he said.

"Both of them!" I said. "Together!"

He looked at me funny. "Ralph, Have I ever lied to you?"

"No. You have always been a friend and a truthful one."

"Well trust me on this. You can take both of those girls to bed at the same time! They like you and they like each other, and Suzanne vouches for both of them so you can be sure they are both trustworthy and honest."

"What about my 'little problem'?" he said. I thought about all the trouble Ralph had in gym class in junior high, he was teased so incessantly by the other boys that the coach finally gave him a pass on showering after the exercise classes. He was very embarrassed but just seemed to compartmentalize it. I never talked to him about it after he moved away for high school and I wondered how it had affected him long term, but I knew it was not as important an issue as he was worried about.

"With proper exercise and foreplay and excitement, women can be satisfied with a wide range of sizes. Just be yourself, do your best to please them, and be honest with them about what you want. Everything will work out fine!"

He gulped, and then went over and talked to the girls. Big Liz was about an inch taller than Ralph, and both of them towered over petite little Marilyn. Both girls looked shocked, and then looked at each other, and whispered in each other's ears for a moment. The music was so loud that they had to do that to be heard. Then they both leaned over and spoke in Ralph's ear for a moment. Then Ralph and Marilyn moved to the dance floor and Big Liz walked over to Suzanne and me. She whispered to Suzanne a moment, and then Suzanne just motioned her toward me. She leaned over to my ear. She smelled great, and she was now sending for both Ralph and Marilyn like crazy, but there was some kind of almost melancholy overtone on her Suzie signal for Ralph.

"Suzanne says I can trust you just like I trust her?"

"I hope so, Liz. Suzanne trusts you to take care of her, and I will do my best for you."

"I really like your friend, but I have a problem and I don't want to disappoint him and hurt his feelings!"

"Was he wrong about you and Marilyn?"

"NO! He is right on target with that, and it turns me on that he is so perceptive, and it will actually make it easier and better for us to experiment with each other if he is with us too. But I have a medical problem that will probably keep things from working out."

I just waited. I knew she would fill in the blanks. I hoped she did not have some STD or other awful disease problem.

"My doctor tells me that I have an 'unusual pelvis and anatomical attachments' that will affect my relations with men. I have only been with a couple of guys but they were very disappointed and so was I" She sobbed. What was going on here? She started again "To put it bluntly, I have a big space to fill, so to speak. It means that I will have it very easy in child birth, but I need a guy to have a way above average penis to be satisfied! So I don't want to hurt his feelings or be hurt myself!" She sounded desperate.

I had to work very hard not to laugh, which would have at best pissed her off and at worst really hurt her. I hugged her gently. "That's the kind of honesty that every relationship needs, and I want you to be just that open with Ralph, and with Marilyn. Trust me, beautiful; Ralph is a very good choice for you!"

She looked at me funny. Then she smiled, but guardedly. "Are you sure? I know you mean well, but...."

I could not avoid laughing, but I hugged her tighter. "I'm sure Marilyn can adapt, but you need to make sure she is very comfortable and relaxed, if you know what I mean!"

Liz looked puzzled for a moment, and then I could see the light come on. She looked at me funny and then smiled what I can only describe as the female equivalent of my shit eating grin. "Oh, I will make sure she is ready! I know I am!" She hugged me again and walked out onto the dance floor and joined Ralph and Marilyn.

Suzanne came back over and said "Did she tell you about her little problem?" She caught herself. "I guess I should say her big problem!" I told her about Ralph and why he was teased so mercilessly, because the other boys were so jealous. She looked incredulous. "Are you sure? Liz told me that her doctor said that only one guy in a hundred could..."

I laughed again and hugged her. "Trust me babe. He is the exact reciprocal of Liz's problem. Ralph is a real Brainiac, and I am sure he is on the fast track to his goal of becoming a world class astrophysicist, even if the scholarship at Cal Tech fell through. But if that doesn't work out, he could be the biggest porn star in the business, literally. My only worry is that he doesn't hurt Marilyn! His nick names are the 'nerd with the big bird', and 'the telescope'.

Suzanne looked at me funny, then looked over at the three of them dancing, and then hugged me and laughed. "I wonder if she would let me watch." She giggled again. I did not.

Lara, Suzanne, and I danced a lot and we really were blown away by the band. There were all real 'mechanics' on their instruments, and the original songs were melodic, clever, and fun. They even changed costumes for most of them, and the staging and light show were first rate. I also listened carefully to all the available Suzie signals bounding around the room. Liz was right next to us, and I focused on her, curious about her story. I looked for the wavelength 'gap' I had identified earlier and discovered Liz's little area of 'compressed pictures'. When I concentrated on them, I found they were a chronicle of her several heartbreaking encounters with 'normal' guys who could not fill her void, so to speak. All of the images seemed to be tied to strong emotions that I could feel when I concentrated on the image, and even some voices I could hear along with the emotions. I realize that it was like the flight data recorder box in an airplane. It recorded the significant sexual events in a woman's life. Was this was also the 'risk assessment tool' I had been looking for? If a woman had dozens of lovers or lots of gang bangs, it should show up here. I reached out and tried to listen to several of the other women around me.

Marilyn's was almost blank, except for some very memorable masturbation, and even the strip poker at AG was there, perhaps because it was very emotionally charged experience for her. She was a virgin, and she was holding out for her first time to be the fulfillment of her recurring fantasy threesome, and it looked like Liz and Ralph could make that happen for her, maybe in an even bigger way than she anticipated. I wished them the best, but I really didn't want to watch, especially if Suzanne did.

The band was shooting a video, and they asked us to help them out by appearing in it. They did the song once so we could get the tune, and Lara and Suzanne had a little conference with the cameramen and the lead singer. They went through some staging and then they did the song again. Suzanne and Lara swatted the lead singer a few times in time to the beat, and then at the end of the song they both kneeled down in front of me, and the final shot was the geometrically distorted refection of the lead singer off of the shiny metal cock cover of my costume, complete with the entire audience screaming madly. I am not sure exactly what they wanted to convey, but the girls enjoyed it and the video guy was ecstatic with what he got and promised to send us all a copy.

The party was winding down. Millicent came out in a conventional outfit, and we agreed that on Friday I would meet her at the Phi Phi house about 20 minutes before sundown, and walk her over to 'our dungeon' which we were keeping mysterious for a while. The girls gave her a little hug, and I gave her a tender kiss and a very hard nipple pinch. Her Suzie said she definitely liked it a lot. Liz and Marilyn and Ralph gave us all a hug, and then walked off together. That was going to be an interesting relationship. Esmeralda and 'Jocko', her older professor of education fiancé, came up to say hello, and I asked them if they were the Batman and Robin entry and they laughed, and said how did I know, nobody else spotted them. I smiled and said to Jocko "Do you promise not to get mad?" He agreed. "I recognized her ass. It's a classic!" They both laughed, and I knew they might enjoy reliving things this evening.

We gathered up Rodney and Hollywood, and they invited us to another, very late night Halloween party, and both girls said they needed to get home for class tomorrow. He then said there is another Halloween party, this coming Saturday night, at the home of one of the bigwigs he drove for, and that we should all three come and we could win another costume contest and meet some very interesting people. Both girls asked if we could let him know on Friday, and he said okay.

Rodney took a quick left turn away from Lara's place, and before we could say anything, he said "I know, but I think someone is following us!" He took two more lefts and then three quick rights and the now thoroughly busted tail car sped up and went by us. It was black Suburban with big black wall tires; heavily tinted windows and one of those all black vanity plates with white letters 'JCK5H-03'. That combination of letters and numbers seemed familiar, but I couldn't recall why. Hollywood snapped a couple of very obvious flash pictures with his phone, hopefully discouraging further following. "I'm going to ask one of the guys I drive for sometimes to check that plate for me." Rodney said.

We all thanked Rodney and Hollywood, and then made our way up to Lara's apartment. We all began shedding clothes as soon as the door closed behind us, and both girls said "Let's hit the showers!" I did not notice all the little notes with phone numbers on them that fell out of one of my boots or the shiny things that were hidden underneath my mask.

Lara sighed and kissed us both, and began to soap everyone up. "I am craving a strong fucking from a hot guy with cute buns while a great looking dark haired woman licks my clit! Do you guys know where a girl could get that kind of treatment, considering that she would be willing to do anything in return?" We did. Suzanne insisted on teasing her while we dried off, and began gently kissing Lara from the front while I played with her ass. Soon Suzanne was sucking Lara's nipples and Lara was shivering, and I was kneading her hot ass like two warm loaves of bread. We went back into the bedroom, and Lara grabbed the trapeze hanging from the ceiling and leaned on it, bending over the bar at about waist level with her arms bent slightly back and gripping the support ropes. I stepped up behind her and grabbed the ropes with my hands just above hers. It gave me lots of leverage and a perfect view. Suzanne reached over and gently spread Lara's ass cheeks, and kissed them. I positioned my cock just behind Lara's golden curls, and slowly entered her pussy. Lara gasped, and her Suzie purred.

Suzanne leaned down just and inch or so from our joining. "Oh baby that looks really nice pushing into you! You are one wet little slut, aren't you? Then she slapped my ass fairly strongly and I surged into Lara and she gasped again. "That looks pretty tasty to me!" and then she dropped down onto her knees and between our legs, and sucked one of Lara' s outer lips into her mouth noisily. "Mmmmm" she hummed with her mouth full. I could sense Lara's Suzie sending stronger and stronger. I tuned into it and adjusted my stroke depth and frequency to pump her Suzie along. I could feel myself getting harder. I moved my hands to the bar of the trapeze and began pounding into Lara as roughly as I could.

"You may come, Lara!" I shouted and she did, with little delay or fanfare, and squirted a little.

Suzanne made an exaggerated slurping sound, then broke her mouth free and said, "More!"

I was happily in the zone now. I pulled the bar a little closer to me and stood up on my tiptoes, taking a little steeper angle into Lara's pussy. I felt Suzanne's tongue flashing all over both of us, and then she locked onto Lara's clit and I could hear Suzanne's slurping superimposed on Lara's peaking Suzie signal. I locked into the rhythm and Lara came again, clamping down wonderfully on my cock. I slowed down and then started stroking her again. Suzanne stood up and grabbed Lara's nipples, twisting and pinching them roughly. Lara came once again in a violent shaking motion that propagated up the ropes holding the trapeze. That motion set off something in me. I pulled out of Lara's pussy, and immediately slipped into her hot little ass. Lara screamed, one scream for each of the first three strokes, and then sounded like she was gargling. I was not really listening to her Suzie, I was just watching my cock slip between those fine buns, and it made me crazy.

Suzanne resumed her narration. "Somebody is getting fucked in the ass! Look at that cock disappearing into that tight little end. Is it becoming a wide receiver?" Then she leaned down again under us again, and dove into Lara's now fully accessible pussy. Her kissing and licking was so vigorous that I could feel it through the little wall of muscle between Lara's ass and her pussy. Suzanne made only sucking and licking noises and then I felt Lara's snatch clamping down again. It made me even crazier. I let one hand go from the bar and grabbed Lara's head, pulling her hair back strongly and tilting her head up toward the ceiling roughly.

Lara drew in a noisy breath, and began repeating "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass!" like a mediation mantra. I could think of nothing else. I was slamming into Lara's ass just as hard as I possibly could. Lara came again and made a noise like I had never heard her make before, almost like the grunt some tennis players make when they serve. It was accompanied by another squirt of liquid from her pussy and dripped past Suzanne's ministrations and hit my legs like hot oil. In three more strokes she grunted again and that triggered my orgasm. It was so intense that I almost blacked out. I let go of Lara's hair and grabbed the support rope again, leaning back a little and letting my cock pop out of Lara's ass. I picked her up from the trapeze bar, turned her upside down, and threw her legs over my shoulders. She turned her upside down mouth onto my cock, and sucked it savagely, virtually ensuring that I would stay hard. I was glad I came in her ass, because that allowed me to happily plunge my tongue back into her sloppy pussy, loving every hot and wet millimeter of it. She had that incredible taste that she gets after a hard orgasm, and it was nectar for me. I rolled my tongue up and did my best to fuck her pussy with it.

conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers