My Only Talent Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Millie's Suzie urgently signaled a desperate desire for an orgasm, clinging to the edge of control. Her keening increased in tone and intensity, and Fiat MILF was suddenly on the edge herself, with the combination of my thrusts and her pushing Millie up into them resonating in her pussy. It was time, and I hissed, "Slave, you may come!" Millie clinched and cried out, and her Suzie sent wild ecstasy. Fiat MILF had a slow but building orgasm, reinforced when Millie shook against her. I changed my position to put even more force on Fiat MILF and continued my thrusts into Millie. Soon they both came again, beautifully. I was almost ready to come now. I withdrew from Millie, stood up, and commanded, "Get on your knees, slave!" All three women scrambled to comply. Life was very good. Millie was the quickest and she positioned herself right in front of me with the other two flanking her. Six eyes were glued to my cock, and I really did feel like the luckiest boy of any color in any town. I gathered up Millie's hair in my hand like a handle and used it to put her mouth on my dick, and she began to suck me in earnest. Both of the other women stared slack jawed at her efforts. "Touch her breasts as she pleases me!" Both hesitantly cupped them, and then became a little bolder. Millie's breath was whistling through her nostrils once again. "Twist her nipples!" Both women complied, and Millie made a funny noise, her Suzie sparking. I was almost ready to pop. Then I felt a different hand on each of my buttocks, caressing and squeezing them, and urging me towards Millie's mouth. Then each woman kissed one of my thighs and I could wait no longer. Bingo.

Millie's hot mouth engulfed my cock and sucked me all the way down her throat, applying such suction that my cock felt like it was in a wet Chinese finger trap puzzle. But I was not trying to pull out, oh no. Suddenly I had that wonderful sensation of Millie sucking that last little strand of spaghetti all the way from the bottom of my balls out through the end of my dick and all the way down her gullet. It was a transcendent dental feeling, so to speak. And in that one magic instant of lovingly draining that last drop from my balls, Millicent Wet Spot Hathaway ascended to a high place in my all time girlfriend hall of fame in one fell swoop, because she shuddered and had another orgasm from swallowing me, shivering and dribbling fragrantly from her beautifully furry little snatch. The look on the other two women's faces was priceless. The look on my face must have been pretty amazing, too.

Millie shivered, "I love you Master. I will do anything for you!" I pulled her up for another kissing session, and Fiat MILF and Seka kissed us both deeply, too. The wrist unit told me we only had a few minutes left in the game.

I held all three women close to me and spoke first to Seka, trying to connect to her Suzie again to monitor her reaction to what I was going to say. "You have great beauty and potential to please any Master well. But right now you are not even pleasing yourself. It has been written that some women can only find freedom in slavery, and can only satisfy themselves by devotion to pleasing another. You may be one of those women, as is my beautiful trainee." Seka's signal screamed and shuddered, perhaps the Suzie version of reaction formation, afraid that I was right. Her eyes filled with tears as I gave her another hug. "I am not the one to help you, but you should try to find someone who can."

I turned to the Fiat MILF, having read her Suzie pretty well. "You are holding too much guilt, guilt that I suspect you do not deserve. I have some experience in helping a woman get beyond that, and if you want to talk about it, perhaps I can help you." She smiled a smile not unlike the expression on the face of the Mona Lisa. I asked if she wanted an email address to contact me, and she smiled again and said, "I already got it from Penelope." Now I was the one with reaction formation.

We cleaned up a little, and the girls helped Millie get her costume back on, and Mille put my cock piece and testicle protectors back on for me. We then emerged from the guest room into the rotunda that adjoined all the challenge rooms. It was outside all the other rooms but still in the game space and thus the players were still in the game state and costume of their final challenge result. Millie and I had our regular costumes on, but Fiat MILF and Seka were completely naked and very self conscious. But their nipples were perked up and their Suzies sang of soaring excitement with a complete lack of satisfaction. I had placed them here to show off my game prowess to Lara and Suzanne when they came out of the game rooms, and I was actively wondering what their game status would be when they emerged. I had been vaguely uncomfortable when the rules were announced and our host ruled that they were considered Free Companions for purposes of the game and must play on their own, and I was then thankful for the soft swing rules that prevailed. Was ever so enlightened Master Robbie actually jealous?

Lara came out through one of the challenge room doors almost immediately, with three buck naked slaves on leash, two males and one female, and a huge grin on her face. She was walking tall and proud and absolutely beaming a look of hotness and triumph, and her Suzie was blaring like an air raid siren, in a Suzie version of I am woman hear me roar. I nervously wondered what adventures she had in the game space. She steered her party over to us, and introduced Paulo, a ridiculously fit looking blonde but dark skinned Brazilian beach boy type, and his ultra hot wife Astrid, also an obvious natural blonde, and Pavel, a pale and compact man of average height who spoke perfect English but with a maddeningly charming Russian accent and who looked like one of the Spetnatz Russian commando guys from a James Bond film. All three of them looked at me like I had just emerged from a flying saucer -- a very intense inspection with rabid and totally undisguised curiosity. At first I felt like maybe my zipper was down, but that was not possible in this outfit. I was then just uncertain and uncomfortable.

Suzanne came out a few moments later, one upping us both by sporting two female and two male naked slaves on leashes, also blasting a billion dollar smile and strutting like a conquering Queen, her Suzie dopplering up and approaching me like a police siren. WTF goes on in this game? She introduced two very attractive married couples in their thirties, Elvis and Priscilla, real names undisclosed, and Tammy and George Wynette, insisting that those were their real names. They too looked at me like I was some sort of laboratory curiously, examining me carefully from all angles. All five of the other 'game slaves' seemed to know very well who Seka and Fiat MILF were, clearly having the advantage of me on that score, and were strangely deferential towards them both.

A bell sounded and our host's voice emerged from speakers in the ceiling, reminding us that we had 60 minutes to shower and clean up, and that he expected everyone to be spot on time for brunch on the River Port patio. Lara used their slave collars to pull all three of her game slaves close to her one at a time for some pretty sloppy kisses, and all three said, "Thank you Mistress!" with wide smiles. Pavel looked her soulfully in the eyes (that son of a bitch) and said, "Are you sure you won't reconsider my offer?"

Lara smiled brightly, and said, "You know who to contact", glanced at me, and then smiled at him again. The three of them and then headed for the showers as Lara stood by me but playfully swatted them on the butt, all three giving her and me another set of lingering glances as they left.

Suzanne had all four of her slaves kneel and kiss her boots, and then pulled each of them up by the collar one at a time for deep kisses. One of the two women paused and whispered in her ear. She laughed and said, "You know how to contact us." What was that all about? Then they too headed for the showers.

Just outside the rotunda there was a seating area for those who had not played the game, and just outside the door was a very strange looking group, composed of three guys in coonskin caps and fringed deerskin suits, the two J and K security guys in their mirrored glasses, and four other guys in plain dark suits, and a state trooper. They all looked fidgety and very nervous. Positioned strategically between them and the door to the game area were our hosts three much better dressed and much calmer security guys, presumably making sure that the other security types did not get into the game area.

I gathered up my three girls and put my hands protectively along their backs, and pulled Lara and Suzanne in for a kiss, then steered them all toward the guest suite that our host had advised me to use for our cleanup. Both of the other girls noticed that Millie was absolutely radiating heat and happiness. "Dish you bitch! Why do you look so fucking happy?"

Millie smiled demurely. "Well, you remember that the rules say no actual sex, penetration or fluids, that 'soft swing' thing?"

Suzanne laughed, "Yes, we know. We both had to turn down some very attractive offers!" She and Lara both arched their eyebrows at me and poked me in the ribs with an elbow.

Millie laughed and smiled. "And that you two were considered "Free Companions' and must play the game separately from Master?"

"Yes, yes." They muttered.

Millie looked like a female standup comic about to drop her punch line. "Well, the corollary of that is that I am considered a slave still in training, thus bonded to the Master only, and thus our host concluded that those 'soft swing' prohibitions don't apply to me, so," she paused for effect, and then fired, "In the final game room, we won so early that we had an extra hour of time, so Master fucked my brains out while those two women watched from inches away as part of their slave duties in the game!"

All three girls squealed like Baylor cheerleaders with a few beers in them. Then Suzanne drew herself up and smiled at me. "Well. I guess I won't feel so bad about stretching the rules a little bit either!" What the hell was she talking about? By this time we had arrived at the suite and I opened the door with the clue to the code that our host had given me. The first thing we saw was a huge shower that essentially duplicated the two in the mud room at the southern entry to the house, complete with towels and robes laid out for us all and three big vanity mirrors and three sinks with chairs in front of them. Luckily I would not need one of them. There was no significant conversation as we playfully sprayed each other with those big hand held sprayers and made lather rinse repeat into an adventure. The girls gave me a little extra attention in washing the now almost healed red fingernail slashes on my back and ass. I was looking forward to finding out what they learned from listening with their hidden language skills, and also finding out exactly they had been doing for the last few hours. But as they all dressed and primped, Millie regaled them, literally, with a blow by blow description of what she and I had done. They screamed in delight, but both Lara and Suzanne approached me separately to say they were feeling neglected and would need some urgent attention soon. We all finished dressing just in time, and headed for the tram that would take us down to the river patio.

We were not first in line by any means, and had to wait for several tram cars to go down and return. We were getting some looks and being pointed out by some people to others, and then Penelope joined the line right behind us. Fittingly, her first comment concerned my behind. "I hope you have a chance to heal fully before I get a hold of you, 'Master'. She put a slightly derisive accent on the term, and I sensed a little bit of crafty Suzie trying to get over on me.

I realized that I needed to plug into her Suzie, hoping to access her carrier and sexual flight data recorder for some additional helpful information on how to proceed. I smiled and said, "I was hoping to encounter you in one of the challenge rooms, Penelope!" I took her in my arms and kissed her sweetly, putting my hands on her upper back and pressing her breasts into my bare chest. It felt good, and I connected solidly to her Suzie as I did so. My earlier 'readings' were confirmed, and her Suzie was singing attraction for Millie and for me. But her Suzie signal did not ring true with her challenging tone towards me, in fact, it was beginning to sound like Lara's, and her flight data recorder told a similar tale: a series of challenges to men (and women) that she hoped would jump up and dominate her, but it never happened. Maybe she played tennis? I had a few fantasies while we waited in line.

Once a car opened up, we then took the tramway down to the River Port for brunch. It was a fantastic day, cool but sunny, with an almost cloudless deep blue sky and low humidity. I was ravenously hungry, thanks to my exertions with Millie. We joined the buffet line, and although I tried to pump them for more information, Lara and Suzanne were just deflecting my questions and smiling their individual versions of my shit eating grin. We could see up ahead of us that there were stations with chefs that made custom omelets on the fly as you passed by, and another that made waffles or pancakes, plus a huge buffet of fruit, pastries, cereals, and big carafes of orange, grapefruit, and tomato juice, and still another with an order your own custom pasta dish station. Millie was so hungry that she was jumping up and down to see how fast the line was moving, and she made some caustic remarks about her cruel Master forcing her to eat a liquid diet, and the girls giggled again.

When we finally got to the front of the line, I was able to get my absolute favorite omelet: grilled chorizo with pecans, sweet onions, Habanero peppers and peaches with side orders of pineapple and sliced tomatoes. As we left the end of the line, our wrist units vibrated, and the screen flashed green, and a voice said, "Table six."' A light on the umbrella over the table flashed a green figure six, and the screen of the wrist units showed a map of the layout of the patio with table six blinking. I suppose our host liked things squared away. When we approached the table, Seka, her wild preacher husband, and the Fiat MILF and her mobster looking husband were already seated, and there were three chairs left for us, and I was amazed to find there was a little round pad to the right of one chair, so I put Millie on a stay right next to me and sat down in that chair She curled up and gave me a glacial look, and it was clear that she was not going to surrender her plate without a snarling fight. I gave her my silverware and napkin and signaled a waiter for another. She was somewhat mollified. Suzanne and Lara sat across the table from us, and we were flanked by our former game slaves. Other parties were being directed to other tables around us, and the available seats were filling up fast. The food was wonderful, but the other folks at our table had a head start, and began asking us questions before we finished our food.

Fiat MILF began, "So, Master, now that the game is over, may I call you Robbie?"

I laughed. "It has always been my policy that a woman as beautiful as are you can call me anything she wants."

Mobster man laughed, in a gruff but not at all mean way. "Be careful my friend. She is gentle but ruthless about getting what she wants!"

I laughed too. "I should probably know your name, too."

She giggled. "What have you been calling me in the absence of a name?"

Suzanne spoke up and said, "Fiat MILF" and both she and mobster boyfriend looked confused, not understanding. Suzanne continued in rapid fire Italian, and their eyes got wide first at her easy facility with the language and then with the concept of a MILF translated into Italian. They both laughed when they understood and the Fiat MILF smiled and flirted with me.

"My name is Erminia Epifano Gallo, and this is my beloved husband Sapiento Tosto Gallo. But I am hoping you will soon call me your 'trainee' like Millie."

My eyes must have gotten big, and Sapiento spoke first. "Do not be alarmed, my friend. I am old and infirm, but hopefully still wise. My wife is much younger than I, and I would rather keep her happy and in my sight than out in the world without me searching for happiness that I would be ignorant of. You have spoken to her with great insight about her pain of the heart; I think you say in English. I hope you can help her find some pleasure and peace. I cannot be happy unless she is, too!"

Before I could reply, Suzanne spoke again and the three of them went back and forth so fast it sounded like the terms and conditions from an Italian radio commercial. Then Millie surprised us all by asking a question in what sounded to me like fluent and fluid Italian, too. How much was I missing about these girls? Another rapid fire discussion ensued, but it did not seem contentious, in fact everyone was smiling widely.

Finally Sapiento spoke again, smiling, "You are truly fortunate to have the respect of three such wise and beautiful women. I will await your reply to my email after you have consulted with them."

I was at a loss for what to say, so I said nothing. Seka introduced us to her de jure husband Brujo Lagoria, who was a financial and business advisor to Sapiento, and said that her name was Gatti. We spent the rest of the meal making small talk and laughing pleasantly. Our host came out and thanked us all for coming, and did a little reverse reception line so he could speak to everyone on their way out.

We were all tired but happy as we waited at the circular drive at the front of the Manor for Rodney to pick us up. There were several vehicles in front of Rodney, so we had a few more minutes to wait. Suzanne was looking at me sideways, and holding her tongue up against her upper teeth. She must know by now how that little gesture made me extra horny. She reached over and kissed me on the neck, then whispered in my ear, "You, young man, owe Lara and me some extra special attention this afternoon, with Millie industriously helping you to get us off." She stuck her tongue in my ear. "And then you are going to come home with me to make sure I get home safely. I will feed you some leftovers, and then we are going to have a serious talk, well out of earshot of Lara, about some fantasies, wants and needs and things that we need to work out." It was the old 'we need to talk' scenario, and it made me very nervous. I tied to yuck it up to break my tension. I took Suzanne's face in my hands and opened her mouth gently, examining her teeth carefully.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Well, my grandfather taught me that when you horse trade, the first thing you do is check the teeth!" I was glad I still had my armadillo penis armor on when she reached for my crotch.

Rodney arrived just in time, and I was still nervous as we rode back toward Lara's building. The party had been a big success, and I had really enjoyed myself. But I was still worried about Lara and Suzanne's new friends and maybe I should be worried about some of my new friends, too. My inner horn dog was also thinking about how nice it would feel to just pound away at sweet Peggy's glorious behind for a while and forget all my other problems. I had some fantasies of Penelope starring as Mrs. Robinson, Sarah as a Playboy bunny, and Candy the tan and pink water skier, in lots of different combinations. I knew that next week would start the cycle of new material in all my courses and another set of exams either just before and just after the Thanksgiving break. I hoped my dedication to school during the week would continue to allow me to dedicate myself to my dating duties on the weekends.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers