My Only Talent Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers

Maybe I figured I had gotten all the information I could, or maybe her pheromones had captured me completely, but I decided it was time to touch a lot more than just her pussy. She was ready for penetration right now, but I wanted to get her to the point of demanding it. I began with gently kissing her thighs and legs, leaving little trails of saliva to evaporate and cool my tracks. She shivered, and her Suzie signal stuttered. I smiled at her adoringly, but kept working slowly. I breathed heavily on her mons, and she reached out to try to grab my head and jam it onto her snatch, but I dodged and kept kissing her thighs. I lifted her butt up off the table and very obviously looked at it, then blew some air on it too. I gave her a few wet licking kisses on each buttock, and then put her back down on the towel and settled in just in front of her, making it obvious that her pussy was my next target. I started about an inch outside her outer lips, with gentle kissing and licking, until her Suzie signal begin to pulsate. I circled all the way around her snatch, very gently licking her anus as I moved from right to left under her snatch and began a clockwise journey back around. Her breathing got ragged, and she began to turn her head from side to side, moaning softly. When I had completed a full 360 degree circle, I moved my head like I was going to work on her inner lips, and then started circling her outer lips again. Then I got the response I was hoping for, as she said loudly "Damn it! Eat my pussy!"

.....

The other agents were beginning to wonder if Dweeb Boy was developing asthma, as he snorted again loudly and the headphones fell from his head, and he juggled them back into place clumsily.

.....

I moved on to her inner lips and kept up the gentle pressure, reveling in her growing wetness and increasingly loud breathing. She did have the most wonderful pussy ever, and it was calling out to me sweetly. I concentrated on her Suzie signals and when her modulation sent an image of me sticking my tongue into her strongly, I just barely touched her clit with the end of it and then went back to work on her inner lips. When her Suzie told me she was ready, I began flicking her clit, closer and stronger. Her signals told me exactly the force and timing she craved, and in ten licks she had her first orgasm, expelling a noisy breath. I upped the ante with more force and frequency, and soon she came again, this time squirting a little. She tasted so good. The third time was a charm, and she squirted very strongly, with a pelvic thrust lifting her butt off the towel, and then made her unique little sneezing noise that signaled a really good orgasm.

That was my cue to position myself above her and kiss her gently on the lips. She sucked my tongue into her mouth so hard that I was afraid I might not get it back. I put most of my weight on her hips but did not enter her, waiting for her to release my tongue. When she did, I took her head in my hands and rested half of my weight on my elbows resting just under her armpits, rubbing my cock against her outer lips. My plan was to try to just tease her clit with my dick without entering her, but I had underestimated her strength. She grabbed my ass, gripping my buttocks with both hands, spread her legs a bit and just muscled me right into her pussy before I could even react. She hooked her legs behind my knees and wrapped me up like an MMA fighter's death grip, and I began to worry that when I finished she might tear my head off and eat it, like a black widow. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried at the top of her lungs, and I responded spinally, penetrating her as deep as I could. Luckily, I was in the zone: my cock felt like wood, and I was not even close to coming. I was merely an interested observer, marveling at how strongly her pussy gripped me, how perfectly we moved together, and how loudly her Suzie signal was ringing in my head. I had never felt such a connection with anyone. It was almost like masturbation, as I was so connected with her that I could thrust and move just so to please her the most. She came twice more, squeezing me so hard around the shoulders that I had to really work to expand my ribs enough to make a full inhalation.

Suddenly I was beginning to feel that I might come soon, too. I leaned into her and said in her ear "I am going to come in your mouth, so get ready for me, beautiful, and do your thing with your lips and your lungs to keep me hard!"

I was not sure she heard me, until she put her hands on my thighs and pushed me up out of her, and urged me toward her face, saying loudly "Come in my month, come in my mouth!" I quickly moved to comply, and she groaned and sucked me all the way in her mouth, absolutely trapping me and applying incredible suction. It was a reflex, and I shot almost instantly, and she began to suck me shamelessly, emptying me as soon as I spurted. She did her thing and moved my now empty but turgid dick in and out of her lips rapidly by moving her diaphragm, blowing me up and making me again hard as a rock. I pulled out of her mouth and flipped her over, and plunged my tongue into her ass. She keened and rocked, and I pushed my tongue as far into her little rosebud as I could, and snaked it around inside her like a madman. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass!" she growled, and I could not refuse a lady.

I was now in the zone again, and feeling large and in charge. I plunged my cock into her back door, and began giving her the hardest fucking I could manage. Her Suzie screamed at me. She moaned, "Yes!" when each thrust reached the bottom of her bottom. I lost count of the thrusts, but they were all wonderful. She came at least one more time, but it was all becoming a blur to me. Then she said the one thing that was sure to break me out of my reverie, "Finish in my mouth again!" I nodded yes, not sure if she understood that I had acknowledged her, but I needed a lot more friction before I was ready to pop again. I shifted more of my weight up onto the small of her back and got even more penetration from even rougher and more vertical thrusts into her anus, and her Suzie signal became a continuous roar. I drew myself a nasty mental picture of pulling my wet dick out of her hot little ass and immediately sticking it in her sweet little mouth, and suddenly I was ready to come. I jumped up and stood on the floor next to the massage table, turning her head to the side and fucking her mouth roughly. Her Suzie signal said she liked it just as much as I did, and I threw my head back and chanted, "Suck me dry, baby, suck it all out of me!" She did, perfectly, and it could not have been any better. Once I was again fully drained, I lay on the table next to her and kissed her gently. She was crying. So was I, but at least I was not sobbing like she was, I told myself.

.....

Dwight "Dweeb Boy" Ebert hadn't witnessed very many female orgasms close up, but he was sure that all the ones he had just heard were genuine earth shakers, and he already had pictures of that incredibly hot Pliskin girl burned into his brain. He was not sure what kind of noises he had made, but he did realize that everyone in the van was now looking at him expectantly, and that he could not speak right now. He hit the 'auto edit' function on his screen, causing the software to string together an edit with the clear and recognizable words from the recording with three second samples of sounds that were not recognizable as words as filler in between, in chronological order. He hit play and turned up his speakers, so the other agents could hear what he had. There were three seconds of heavy breathing, followed by a husky female voice saying, "Are you ever going to actually touch my pussy?" This was followed by three more seconds of slurping and breathing, followed by the same voice saying, "Damn it! Eat my pussy!" There followed some juicy noises that the computer could not recognize, but all three agents could jealousy visualize exactly what was going on. There was a sneezing noise and then, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" followed by noises that must be just that. Then, the female voice said even more loudly "Come in my month, come in my mouth!" None of the agents was even breathing now, as the subsequent noises were pretty graphic, followed by a loud and growling, "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass!" There were then several grunts of exertion, several hissed "Yes" sounds, some more garbled words and then a hoarse male voice saying "Suck me dry, baby, suck it all out of me!"

Nobody said a word for 15 seconds. Dwight finally muttered to himself "that fucking lucky freshman son of a bitch!"

.....

I wrapped the dozing Suzanne up in another layer of towel, and then stumbled into the shower and just let the warm water pound me for a few minutes. I shampooed my hair, put in the conditioner that both Lara and Suzanne were both insisting that I use every time, and washed off my body. Then I rinsed out the conditioner and dried off, put on one of Lara's guest robes and padded into the living room. Millie was using the cat o' nine tails on Lara, who was shuddering with excitement and breathing like a steam engine. I could sense Millie's frustration. If someone did to Millie what she was doing to Lara, she would have come ten times already. But Lara was not wired like Millie, and she had been at maximum excitement for at least an hour without surcease, and she was desperate to come. Her Suzie told me she was at her limit of tolerating pain and humiliation. I took the whip from Millie's hands, and told her to go take Suzanne in for a shower and maybe a little ass worship, while I took care of Lara. She gave me a little kiss and headed for the hallway.

I took Lara's head in my hands and kissed her gently. She was still breathing in a labored manner. Her Suzie said she wanted some hard fucking fast and some tender loving slow, and I was going to give her a mix of both in such a way that she could never be sure what was going to happen next. "Lara, you are so beautiful that sometimes you make me so crazy that I just can't help myself!" I adjusted her legs in the straps on the trapeze, spreading them to a completely exposed and helpless position, and she quivered. I noticed Millie had used hot candle wax on her, and there were red patches on top of both her breasts and her thighs, and welts from the whip on her ass. It gave me a window into what Millie herself wanted, but it wasn't working for Lara.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Tell me about Pavel."

She looked surprised, and then began, "I think he lost a challenge to me on purpose so he could be my slave. At first I was flattered, but there was something that made me hold back from him. He kept coming on stronger and inviting me to go out with him after the party. I told him that I already had a date. He asked me what it would take to get me to spend the night with him. When I told him I would have to get permission from you he got all cold and crazy for a minute, then got himself under control. He stayed all tense through the rest of the game. I was glad when the Brazilians lost to me and I had someone else with me besides him. He seemed to be fighting for control all the time, especially when he saw you. I let him kiss me good night after the game. That is all my master will allow. Other men can take me on dates, but all that ever can happen is a good night kiss." She looked wistful. "I belong to my Master and him alone."

"Anything else I should know?"

"You already know I love you, Master!"

.....

Dwight Ebert had perfect coverage of the bedroom, and he could hear every word and every breath perfectly, but he couldn't bring himself to tell the other guys what he was hearing this time, so he just sat with his jaw set, shaking his head. The boss could go back over the tapes, and the guys back at HQ certainly would due to the potential keyword "Pavel" showing up, which the bots had already tagged to the guy the boss called the 'translator' although Dwight thought he looked like a hit man. The boss was over in the corner looking very thoughtful, and then he sent a text message.

.....

I knelt and began gently kissing and licking Lara's ass, worshipping it like we both sometimes did for Suzanne. She sobbed and relaxed a little in the trapeze. I began to smell her pussy in the air, fragrant and delightful. I worked the same routine on her as Suzanne, teasing her and asymptotically approaching her clit and then veering off at the last instant. She strained against the restraints and ropes of the trapeze, trying to get more stimulation than I was allowing her, but could not manage it. I slowly zeroed in on her pussy, very gently blowing on her clit and just barely touching her lips and wonderfully fine and curly blonde pubic hair. Soon it was soaked and dripping with her juice, and I almost wanted to stop and take close up photographs of the light as it reflected off her beautiful curls. Her pussy was dripping wet, and I held my fingers under her to get them fully wet for my next step.

I positioned my longest finger just outside her lovely little rosebud anus, and my thumb right at the entrance to her pussy, and visualized where I was going to clamp my mouth on her clit. Then I said "You may come, Lara!" ramming my thumb and finger into her and sucking her clit into my mouth. I felt her Suzie signal slam into me like an electric shock, so plugged in that I was feeling everything she was. She was counter balanced and the straps of the trapeze were supporting most of her weight. I began using my hand, shoving my thumb further into her pussy and finger further in her ass, gripping her like a bowling ball, to move her clit up and down against my tongue while I just held it still, protruding from my mouth. The resulting pressures were taking her rapidly toward orgasm, and I could feel her screaming Suzie just about to pop. I found the rhythm and pumped her swing over the top, and she screamed loudly as her stored tensions were released, and she squirted profusely at the same time. I tenderly licked her clean and kissed her pussy for a while, and her breathing slowed a bit, and then I slammed my hand into again and lifted her even higher. The Suzie connection was so good that making her come now was almost like picking a lock by feel -- I could just feel her responses like the click of the tumblers dropping into place and know she was about to pop again.

She screamed again and quivered, and as I knelt to gently lick her sex again, I realized I was suddenly as hard as a baseball bat, if not as big as one. A few more licks and she gushed again on my face, and I loved it as much as she did. I stood again and kissed her face and lips gently, and tears filled her eyes as she smiled at me, and then I put my hands on top of her shoulders and slammed my erection into her just as hard and hot as my legs would push. Her eyes got so wide I was afraid the little loops of muscles at their margins would be damaged, but then she closed them and began to move against me, meeting my rhythm with a sort of spooky expression. I was intending to come in her mouth, but she did two things that made that impossible. First, despite the restraints and the pressure of the ropes holding her weight, she managed to use her amazing tennis trained legs to get a purchase behind my knees and calves and pull me into her with the same kind of death grip that Suzanne had used, but her thighs and calves were even bigger and stronger. Secondly, as soon as her orgasm powered through her, her pussy gripped my dick so hard that if it had been a baseball bat, she would have taken the lettering right off of it. Her Suzie signal blasted into my hindbrain, and that and the pressure of her grip made me come like high pressure hose. I almost passed out, and when my legs folded, I realized she was fully capable of holding me up with her grip on my cock. I had never even imagined a feeling like that. She held me tight with arms and legs and pussy, and we were locked in stillness as I pumped half a dozen squirts into her, and then all motion stopped completely. Except for our hearts, which were beating like trip hammers, hers a few beats per minute faster than mine. Damn but she was amazing.

We stayed completely still for a few more minutes, and then I held her up and began untying her restraints. She put her arms around my neck and snuggled in under my chin, and I carried her into the bedroom, laying her on the bed. Suzanne and Millie emerged from the bathroom at that point, wrapping their wet hair up in towels, and settling on the bed next to us. Mille laughed, saying, "Now which bitches look so fucking happy?" recalling Suzanne's line from after the game at the party, and all three girls giggled. I snuggled in between them, but sadly, no one seemed very interested in my nipples.

The girls were soon snoozing contentedly, and I went to the kitchen and drank about two liters of cold water, which I desperately needed. There were grapes in the fridge and I inhaled half of those. I went back into the living room and gathered up my Master costume, and suddenly remembered the camera in the helmet. I wondered if its camera was jammed by the stuff our host, Spear Overtop, supposedly had installed in his house. I popped the micro SD card and put it the slot in my phone, figuring I would look at the pictures later to see how they turned out. I got a text from Oiler, saying he needed to meet with me Monday night about the last minute F1 visitors, and suggesting that I come to dinner at the UDP house, an invitation that I accepted. He said Esmeralda Estigoy and Oiler's girlfriend Gretchen were going to join us, too. I had sent him the list of visitors that Lara's dad had forwarded to her, and asked him to do some research on them and figure out what we could show them that would unique and more interesting than the standard stuff that the other tour groups would be getting. I did not know before then that Oiler was a major automotive technology and Formula One nut, and he was now committed to giving them the time of their lives, and making some contacts of his own. It would be interested to find out what he had in mind.

I put on my regular clothes, and sat watching the NFL game until Suzanne was ready to go. I kissed Lara and Millie goodbye, told them about the creeps I had seen hanging out at Suzanne's apartment building on weekends and the need to escort her home. I took Lara aside and told her about why Millie had been so tough on her and so frustrated, and she got a funny expression on her face. As we left, I heard her say, "Millie, come here, slut! It's time for some trapeze training for you." Maybe I should stay and watch, instead of having a talk with Suzanne? Suzanne's car was in the visitor's space for Lara's apartment, and when we rolled out of the garage onto the street we did not notice the cable TV van that pulled out about the same time.

.....

Senior Agent Jones had been working through a lot of scenarios in his head, and he was finishing up his planning as they followed Suzanne Pliskin's car out of the garage. He could still hear his old training officer saying "accomplish the mission goals without ever being there" meaning leaving no evidence that you were ever there, since you were no such agent, and there was no such agency. Even though he had been recruited 15 years ago, his official employment was still with the Department of Agriculture, he had a generic 2.4 digit numbered office and a parking space there that he had never visited, and his parents and his current girlfriend still thought he was some sort of middle management bureaucrat, administering farm subsidies and going to agriculture trade shows all over country and the world. Dwight the Dweeb Boy was carried on the org chart as a 'crop analyst' for crying out loud. He also didn't realize that if they had bugged the limo he would have already heard from Suzanne the clue he needed to figure out what the Russians were up to, and that most of his planning scenarios were invalid.

conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers