My Only Talent Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

She broke down in tears, surprising Lara for a moment. But Lara then reached around with both hands and spread Nora's pussy lips apart, massaging them gently. I could sense Nora's blood flowing to engorge and enlarge them in concert with her Suzie notes. Her perfect alabaster skin developed what looked like a sunburn, but only on her 'lady parts.' The red skin drew me in like a monkey to fruit.

I entered her as swiftly and deeply as I could, and suddenly all was right with the world. Ying and Yang were balanced, and we sang each other the music of the spheres.

I kissed her right shoulder and neck, and Lara kissed the left. We three melted together. Nora's brain connected to mine like a giant electrical cable. It was almost like I was fucking myself. My motions matched her desires perfectly. We were pelvis to pelvis and moving together in a perfect mirror image. Suddenly Lara was in the meld, too. She rubbed her mons against one of Nora's buttocks, stimulating herself.

It was slow motion perfection. I didn't want it to end. But some part of my autonomic nervous system did. My thrusts increased in frequency, and I felt the buzz begin to build. Nora came, drawing in a racking sob of a breath.

Suddenly she switched places, urging me into Lara. Perfect fit. Our connection grew to include Lara, like the two of us were fucking her together.

My buzz was still on the build. Nora, knowing that Lara liked it a little rough, began to pinch her nipples, and Lara came, crying out and grabbing at us both. That triggered me, and I drove into Lara with everything I had. Suddenly I knew there was no egg ready there either. The sense of despair almost terminated by buzzing orgasm. What was happening to me?

Suddenly all conscious thought was blasted from my brain. I came in such a wild wave that I passed out.

When I awoke, the girls had moved me to the bed. I was lying naked on my back between them, and they were both playing with my nipples. I considered for a moment that I might have died and gone to heaven, but finally decided it was real. A state I could achieve. Something I had to achieve again and again.

We slept soundly until the sunlight began to intrude through the bedroom window. I was feeling great. A new day, a new dawn.

Then Nora spoke. "Before we get up, we have to talk about Suzanne."

Suddenly, I was not feeling so great. Life sucks and then you die, etc. I couldn't think of anything I wanted to say.

Nora could. "Let's try to be dispassionate and analytical. There's really nothing we can do but wait and see what happens, is there?"

Lara laughed. "If there was ever someone that you can't analyze that way, it's Suzanne!"

Nora begged to differ. "She has a very logical mind, as demonstrated by her grasp of economics. And she certainly has a sense of loyalty and judgement, as demonstrated by her feelings of duty to Mike!"

Lara looked serious. "But isn't the she also the same woman who told us all, at the addicted to Austin party, that sometimes the pussy just wants what the pussy wants?"

Yep. Unfortunately, her pussy just doesn't want me anymore. I think I'll keep that to myself.

Lara went on. "It's going to take Mike several months before he can even walk, right? So how long can Suzanne shut down that perfect pussy?"

Leave it to Lara to get right down to it.

Nora looked shocked, and sounded defensive. "She did nothing for two years, until she met Robbie!"

Lara laughed. "And she was practically bat shit crazy until she got laid! What's the over and under on how long she can hold out now? 90 days?"

That was the under, at least for me. I would be working the Chunnel for that long.

Nora looked confused. "Maybe she will want a booty call with just us girls?"

I hadn't thought of that. Would that meet Suzanne's twisted sense of loyalty? It's not betraying Mike to fuck my girlfriends, but it would be to be with me? Would Lara and Suzanne be betraying me if they took care of Suzanne's needs? Wait a minute! Nora wouldn't be here; she was leaving when I did. But Lara would be in Austin, at least for the summer.

Lara looked funny. "I'm not gonna do her if she deserts Robbie. I know Mike was first, and I agree he gets to keep his starting job, and Robbie just has tough that out and live with it, but I won't betray Robbie with her. If she's not doing Robbie, I'm not gonna do her!"

I felt good and bad at the same time. I suppose I would have to get used to that.

But then I remembered that I had offered Suzanne to continue to do her even after she went back to Mike, if she wanted, no questions asked, and it was up to her. Could I do it? Would I die afterward? How would that make Lara or Nora feel it I did? I guess I had at least 3 months to worry about it. I would always love Suzanne, I guess, but could I stand the pain of seeing her and then losing her all over again?

+++++++++++++++++++

My mom had a sequence of events all set up for my time in Prosperous. It made me feel like I was back in my junior year in high school, touring my list of close to home backup schools in case I didn't get admitted to ESU. She had professor friends at Easy Field in Mesquite, UT Arlington, UT Dallas and U Dallas. SMU was on my list, because my Dad said if you can pay the tuition, they will let you in, but she didn't want to visit anyone there, nor TCU in Cowtown, nor UNT in Denton. Thanks for small favors.

At least she let me drive her to all these visits in my car, but I was a captive audience for her attempts to find out what my future plans were with regards to Nora, Lara and Suzanne. I did not want to talk about Suzanne. I told her about Lara and Nora and where they were going, and she was overjoyed. I did not want to tell her about Nora's plan to get me into HBS. She would consider that the Holy Grail and insist I sit for a CPA and become a management consultant. I love ya' mom, but not that much. I did have to listen to her solicit career advice for me from all her friends, though. I smiled a lot. They may have thought me daft.

After making the required rounds with my mother, I went to visit Big Un, who was now finished with his Associates Degree, and firmly ensconced as the manager of one of Alley's dad's pawnshops. He was showing the best profit margin of any store, and the other store managers hated him. He was excited about his prospects there.

I couldn't get excited about anything. My dad sent me some articles from the business magazines he read about problems with Chunnel security on both ends, smuggling, labor unrest, potential terror attacks, and the effect of Brexit on operations. He made sure to keep them away from my mother, but he advised that I keep my head on a swivel and not go anywhere alone. I told him about my Moroccan TA warning me away from Calais.

I passed the time in a fog until I boarded the plane for England. It was foggy when I got there, too.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers