My Only Threesome

Story Info
Mature man gets a treat after the bar closes.
4.7k words
4.58
41.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost six p.m. shift change at the small local bar that has been my hangout for many years. I seem to only get there on Sunday evenings now. I shoot pool with friends, look at the strippers and stock up on fantasies for the coming week. One lovely, married dancer named Britney was responsible for a large share of them. She always worked Sunday evenings. Her life has been in turmoil for most of the last year. Every few times I see her I help her relax and get her off with my hands in the private corner. She is thirty-five, horny and her husband isn't taking care of business. Britney does have a female friend who does. I have often kidded her that she should bring in her mother or grandmother, to meet me.

Each of the three night shift strippers came in with their entourage. Two had some guy carrying their suitcase of "fuck me" high heels, easy off dresses, IPOD music, make-up and vanilla scented fragrances. Britney was escorted by someone new, an older woman – older in terms of the youthful bar attendees. The new face was pretty, her body toned, she was not at ease in the loud strip bar and yet, she obviously was there because Britney had asked her to come.

Britney ducked into the dressing room for a few minutes and then emerged, hair still wet from an earlier shower, no make-up yet and still in street clothes – jeans, sandals and blouse. The fantasy was not yet donned, she looked like anyone you would casually meet at the mall. She took a few moments to bring her escort over to me. I knew she had to rush off to get into character and get into the mood to entice dollars out of drunken men.

"Tony, this is Lynn. She is my aunt. I've told you about her and her about you."

I could not remember, ever hearing about Britney's aunt. Still the promise of talking with a beautiful woman for a while was intriguing. Would she see me as an old man, unworthy of her time? Would she be looking for someone to make her life financially easier? Would she truly want to talk to me and see where reality would take us?

"Lynn, this is my pleasure. Britney has mentioned that she has beautiful relatives but I caulked that up to bar bragging. I did not realize she was telling the truth."

Aunt Lynn and I sat together for Britney's six hour shift. Lynn did not know which of my questions to answer, what to say or how to banter with me. After three hours of off and on pool playing and pressing to have a good time, she commented, "You drink a lot of beer."

I pushed my glass of dark liquid with a foamy head on it in front of her, "Try a little and tell me what you think."

She sipped, "That is awful and bitter."

"Yes it is. They call it Odoul's non-alcoholic beer. I have Bret put it in a glass so it looks like I drink real beer like all the big boys."

Lynn had tried to get a rise out of me by the "lot of beer" comment. Now she was embarrassed. "Why did you kid Britney about bringing in her mother or grandmother?"

"Britney and I are "in the bar friends."" She's told me about her porn star hung husband and then she has danced for me. She has asked me how old I am and then she has danced for me. Her body entices me but it is more her friendship that I seek. I have thought, how wonderful it would be, if there were a more mature version that I could meet, go places with and be silly with."

"Is that what I am a "more mature" version of Britney?"

It was time to see if she would play or if she was really as stiff as her verbal banter would indicate. "You look even more enticing, but already you have a strike against you and you have me wondering."

"What do you mean?"

"Strike for wearing panties; I can see the line under your slacks when you move. And you make me wonder if you taste as good as she does. I think you would be wilder, less inhibited and wetter; I would like that. My imagination gets me into a lot of trouble and gives me a lot of pleasure."

Her face flushed and she diverted her eyes from mine. "Britney warned me about you. I read the story you wrote for her and some of the others you have on the internet."

"Did you enjoy them?"

"Some were disturbing."

"The others? Did some of them excite you and make your pussy wet and horny?"

She turned away from me. I had gone too far too fast. I usually did.

About ten, Britney pushed me away from the pool table. Her aunt was watching.

"Tony, I need to make some money tonight. Can I dance for you?"

"You have never asked that way. Of course you can dance for me. You always do on Sunday night. What is so different about tonight?"

"Doug has been laid off and all the bills are coming due. He is getting unemployment but is spending his money on stuff. We need to make rent and pay for Heather getting started into the second grade."

"How much do you need?"

"A thousand."

"You usually dance for me and I give you a hundred to touch you and taste you. For a thousand you would have to dance for me at my house and do more."

"Like what?"

"Like bring your aunt and dance for both of us. Let us both touch you and taste you."

"I could never dance for Lynn or let her touch me."

"That was just me dreaming. Forget what I said. Dance for me like you always do."

Britney danced for me but was preoccupied. Even her usually soaking cunt was not very wet. I cut her off at three dances at $20 per dance but still paid her the usual hundred.

"When you are more with me, pay me the other dances. I'm sorry that things are not going well. Have Doug call me, maybe I can find a way for him to make more."

"He doesn't really want to work right now. He is being a couch potato and not looking for a job. He doesn't seem to understand that the bills keep coming in."

I did not respond. Lynn caught me on the way out of the private cubical. "Was Britney as good as usual?"

"Has she talked to you about her dancing for me?"

"No, I'm just curious, especially after reading your stories and having her bring me tonight to meet you."

"Lynn, I'm older than you. I think, I'm a lot more sexually playful than you. I would love to kid with you. Your body is enticing and your pheromones have captured me. Still females always do the choosing. I can tell you that I am interested but if you don't return my interest, I have to back away. I'm a big boy, I can take rejection."

"It's not rejection. I'm uncomfortable here."

"You have fifty protectors, play with me. Tease with me, if it is not right, go home without me."

Her eyes were full of questions.

"Close your eyes and play with me."

Around us were the leavings of my dinner and my son's dinner. He had bought a hot drink for the dancer now on stage and whipped cream was still around the lip of the cup. Lynn was willing to play at least a little. She closed her eyes and sat tensely on her barstool. I told her the rules of our game.

"I will give you things to taste. I will order a double shot of tequila. Every time you guess wrong you must drink some of the tequila."

"I have never had tequila."

"It will burn when you swallow it. You will feel it in your stomach and it will make you warm all over. I don't drink it anymore because it makes me think I'm superman."

We tried four things for her to taste. She got two right and sipped her first tequila twice. Then she missed tartar sauce and blue cheese dressing. Both were easy to miss. The bar's versions of both were confusing at best. The tequila was gone and I announced to Lynn, "I have another shot of tequila coming. I have a very easy question for you. Are you game?"

"I'm already feeling what I've drunk. Yes, I'll try but if I get it right I want to see superman drink the shot."

"Deal."

"I will give you two tries."

I put my fingers under her nose. "Smell first, fill your senses. Your body knows this nectar and will not miss its guess. Then I will have to drink the shot."

For several minutes, Lynn used my fingers. For those minutes she seemed to become more agitated. "It is very familiar but I don't know what that smell is. Give me the second clue."

"Open your mouth Lynn. Now, suck my fingers and tell me what it is that you have been so close to identifying."

After long minutes, the bar patrons were becoming more and more interested in why Lynn was sucking my fingers. I could sense that she knew she was the center of attention and it was making her very uneasy. Still one last time she tasted my fingers and I pushed them in and out of her mouth seductively. Her tongue followed my wet fingers out the last time, I trailed them through her mouth and her wetness.

"I give up. I do not know what that taste is. It is so familiar, but it is just out of reach."

"I do not want you to have to drink this shot. One more time, I will give you a clue. Keep your eyes closed."

I laid my finger across her lips and closed mine on the other side. I licked at my finger and across her lips. Her eyes started to open.

"The rules are keep your eyes closed."

I had motioned to Britney to join us. She did not know our game but watched me lick at her aunt's lips. My lips were coated with Britney's dried juices. When Lynn's tongue came out, I sucked it in rhythm.

She was with me more now. "I liked your kisses but I still do not know what the taste is."

Britney, Lynn and I were huddled together. Our faces were touching because I pulled us tight that way. No one else could hear.

"Britney, Lynn has been trying to guess the smell and taste on my fingers. If she misses, she has to drink the shot of tequila on the bar. She is giving up. She did so well on guessing all the other items."

Britney's eyes were wide as silver dollars. She was not breathing and her gaze was fixed on my eyes.

"I would love to wet my fingers one more time in the desert that is fooling you but I cannot do that right now. Are you sure you give up?"

"Yes, the smell is very familiar. I like the taste and almost know it, but, yes, I give up."

"It is a taste I love and would enjoy sharing with you. It is a taste that drives me wild. Since you give up and have agreed to play with me, first drink your shot."

Britney's eyes were sparkling. I leaned into her and whispered, "Are you wet?"

She leaned back, licked my ear and whispered, "Very." Lynn downed her shot of tequila.

I held us together so our heads touched. "Are your eyes closed, Lynn?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel the warmth in your belly?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel the exciting buzz in your body?"

"Yes."

"Do you want one last guess?"

"No, tell me what wonderful smell and taste you have shared with me."

"Britney's pussy."

Lynn's face and her niece's face were still touching when I pulled away. I had a challenger waiting impatiently. I won that game and we played another. I won that one too. Lynn was still sitting in shock and Britney had moved away.

At a quarter till twelve I asked Britney, "You drive right by my house. You have always said you would stop and say "Hi" but you never have. Will you stop by with Lynn tonight? See the house; have a cup of coffee or a drink; maybe a late desert and then continue on home?"

"I'll ask and let you know."

At twelve-ten they were still holding up in the dancers' dressing room. I called through the door, "Good night, Britney. Good night, Lynn; I enjoyed talking with you tonight." There was no response. As I went out the door, I asked the bartender, "Please tell Britney and Lynn I said good night. I don't want them to think I left without saying "Goodbye.""

About one a.m., I was in my lounging pants and t-shirt making a late snack when the door bell rang.

"What a wonderful surprise, two lovely nymphs out for early "Trick or Treats." Come on in and let me make you some breakfast or something. Coffee, a drink, bacon and eggs, what sounds good?"

Lynn spoke first, "You live in this big house all by yourself?"

"Yes. Come on, I'll give you both the quick tour so you can find the bathrooms."

We had almost finished the tour when Britney spoke up, "You didn't show us your office."

"You just won't give me a break will you? I was trying to act like a well adjusted human male, so I would not run Lynn off on the very first night we met. Two doors down the hall to the right. I'll be in the kitchen."

Lynn's comment was sharp when she and Britney came into the kitchen. "You have some very deviant art and interests."

"Did you notice that every face had a smile or was contorted in pleasure? I used to build houses. Now I write mysteries for a living. For diversion I am interested in what people find pleasurable in sex. I try real hard not to pass judgment but I have my limits too."

Britney bristled when Lynn challenged me, "What limits could you have with those pictures?"

"No children, not bestiality, no scat, no rape, nothing that is not consensual, no true pain or unnatural blood play – do you want me to keep listing limits, I have a lot more?"

Lynn was more mellow, "No."

"I'm sorry that I offended you tonight, Lynn. Britney has had a couple of years to get to know me; you got an overdose of me tonight. That is too bad, I really enjoyed tasting your lips and playing with you. Your body seemed to warm and respond. You captured me easily and I want to know you better."

Britney jumped in, "Are you going to feed us breakfast or not."

Before her complaint was finished, she had Oatnut toast, scrambled eggs with melted cheese, bacon, melon slices and coffee sitting in front of her.

"You can't get slave performance like that just anywhere you know."

For the next forty-five minutes we had normal conversation like normal people. When Lynn went to the restroom, Britney asked, "So, do you like my aunt?"

"I really do, but I seem to offend her at every turn and she leaves a lot of questions in my mind."

"Like what?"

"Do you think she shaves her pussy? Do you think she tastes as good as you do? Do you think she gets as hot and wet as you do? Do you think she would have to bite my handkerchief to be quiet if I got her to cum on my fingers like you do?"

Britney's eyes were sparkling. She had been hot and wet earlier. The play with her aunt had excited her even more. Lynn came back, we talked for a while and then I began to clean up the table. As Lynn looked around some more Britney brought some dirty dishes to the sink, "You are an evil man. You put naughty thoughts in my head and now I cannot get them out."

"Those thoughts need to be exercised out of your body."

"You mean exorcized."

"No I don't."

Her eyes danced, "You are definitely evil, but I like it."

I reached behind me and slipped my right hand under her skirt and pushed my two middle fingers between her wet, swollen lips and let her womb suck them slowly into her body. I curled my fingers to press and rub her g-spot and let my thumb rub over her hooded clit. In less than two minutes she was nearly there. Her breathing was ragged. Her teeth bit into the collar of my shirt and her arms were around my shoulders. She was helping, thrusting her hips into my hand. At exactly that moment, Lynn returned to the kitchen. I heard her suck in a surprised breath.

"Come here, Lynn."

Tentatively she obeyed, not knowing what was going to happen but her body wanted to experience new things; it was aroused and willing to take risks.

I turned leaving my fingers inside Britney. Lynn looked at Britney's dreamy, almost closed eyes, heard her ragged breaths and saw that her mouth was slightly open and very moist. As she got closer, I'm sure Lynn could feel the intense heat that radiated off her niece's body. I reached out and tilted Lynn's face to mine and kissed her. Her tongue flicked out and I caught it and sucked. When I pulled away, I replaced my lips with my dripping fingers and said, "If my fingers had been warm, fresh and wet, would you would have guessed correctly?"

I had expected resistance from Lynn. Instead of wide shocked eyes, her eyes closed, she sucked my fingers into her mouth and grasped my hand with both of hers to make sure she got all of the nectar.

Britney was standing statue still, except for her lungs trying to suck air and making her breasts move seductively.

"Lynn, now you touch her. Wet your fingers and let me taste her, like you did."

Lynn still did not open her eyes. Britney inhaled and held her breath. I knew when Lynn's fingers slipped into Britney's body because both of them moaned slightly. She was only inside her niece for a few strokes when she brought her fingers to my lips. They were glistening and a web of juices stretched between her fingers and draped down, threatening to break away and deny my taste buds what they longed for.

"Kiss her while I suck your fingers."

Lynn was on autopilot and followed orders perfectly. She could claim that she was doing what she was being made to do, that it was not her idea and that she was not responsible.

I sucked her fingers long after the juices were gone. I did not want the beautiful kiss that I was watching to end. It went from a gentle touch of lips, to exchange of inquisitive tongues, to Britney using her extra height to take the dominate position and force her tongue deep and let her mouth's wetness flow, exciting her aunt.

Almost too quiet to hear, I ordered, "Lynn, take your fingers and put them back into Britney. She needs your help. She is so close. Help her. Make her cum. Let her drench onto your hand and then feed me her juices."

Lynn knew what felt good to her when she touched her body. Surely her niece would be the same. I'm sure she usually took her time and was usually gentle. Within seconds she had two, maybe three, fingers buried into her niece. Her speed build quickly. I could tell by the squishing sounds and the slaps of her palm into the top of Britney's cunt. Britney was not steady. I held her, kissed her, shared breaths with her and felt her body begin to tremble. Lynn knew not to stop when she felt the first contractions. Britney growled and bore down onto her aunt's hand. I felt Britney's hand leave my neck and I caught it and grabbed the other, pinning both behind her. She would have to suffer, whatever Lynn had in store for her. Their bodies shared a lot of DNA; probably, Lynn knew exactly where Britney's limits were.

Again Britney's body rippled and she twisted in resistance but Lynn's hand never slowed. It was flying, thrusting and slapping into her niece. I felt every muscle in Britney's body begin to contract. Her legs began to tremble. She pulled her lips from mine. Only the whites of her eyes showed. Her mouth opened. I felt wetness squirt from her, splatter around Lynn's hand and splash onto me, the cabinets and run onto the floor. Her head rolled, her mouth opened and she screamed, dropping as dead weight into my arms.

Lynn abstractly watched me as I laid Britney down on to the kitchen floor. When I stood, Lynn's slacks were pushed down her thighs and her soaking fingers were buried in her own cunt. I pushed her back to take short steps, until she could sit on a chair from the breakfast nook. Her fingers continued their work while I removed her pants and panties. They continued their work when I put her right foot onto the table, spread her wide and put the other foot on the table. I knelt between her legs, slipped two fingers into her to her magic spot. Her pussy was not shaved like Britney's but she felt exactly like her niece inside. I did not push her hand away but sought to lick and kiss her pussy. Within a few moments I was wild and went after her. I wanted her to climax. I wanted to taste her. I wanted her to squirt like her niece but directly into my mouth.

Lynn's body responded to my thrusting fingers even more than she responded to my mouth. I increased the pressure on her sponge and she groaned. I increased my speed and her legs tensed; her thighs closed around my ears and her hips thrust at me while her wet hands pulled my head tightly to her needy pussy. I glanced up at her. Her eyes were squinted tightly shut, her face was twisted and then she began her final climb. She pulled my hair hard and used it to rock my head. Her body curled forward and then slammed back with a mighty gasp and the word "Now."

12