My Own Fucking Fault Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...me too," Chris said chiming in. "And as a matter of fact...I think I need to get off now myself!"

Before either one of us could say a word, Chris had unbuttoned her shorts which now dropped down around her ankles, she quickly stepped out of them kicking them off to one side.

"Christine!" Maxine exclaimed using the formal name she'd once given her.

"What? You're just as horny standing here listening to this as I am, so just admit it. Jeeze mom...not like you don't masturbate any less than I do...and obviously any less than Jack does...or is. And I'm sure as hell going to take advantage of the moment and do something about it...so, aren't you?"

I'd actually quit stroking my dick...my mouth open, looking at Chris now as she stood there in the all together. Unlike her mom, she had a tiny little strip of dark hair just above her mound, her fingers now spreading herself open, one, and then two slipping inside herself as she began to methodically work them in and out of her equally wet, slick sounding pussy.

"I can't believe I'm actually considering this..." Maxine suddenly stated, but then turned towards me, now facing me. And as she did, she reached down undoing the zipper on her shorts, which soon likewise fell down around her ankles, and then she slowly, almost teasingly removed her panties. "When in Rome..."

**

By the sounds, and then the looks of it...Chris was even hornier than I thought, bringing herself to orgasm even faster than I was rapidly approaching. Listening to her as she stood there finger-fucking herself was amazing! And not only that, but those nice tits of hers were bouncing almost wildly against her chest, she was panting hotly, driving her fingers in and out of herself with a frenzy now, though so was her mother, the two of them watching me.

"Oh stroke that fucking cock Jack! Stroke it, stroke it hard! Make that fucker squirt for us!" Chris cried out, though even Maxine now was joining in hearing her daughter talking like that, so lewdly, so obscenely, adding to the unbridled, uninhibited decadence of the moment.

"Yes Jack yes! Stroke that cock, pump that fucker!" Maxine added just as lustfully now as her daughter had, likewise frigging herself, though rather than fingering, she was half slapping, half rubbing her swollen very pronounced clitoris.

"Fuck!" I cried out, hovering on the edge...realizing. "I don't fucking have anything!"

"Here!" Maxine said, and then amazingly, scooped up her discarded panties with her foot, flinging them towards me, which I caught in midair. In one fell swoop, I brought them down over the tip of my cock, and simply erupted into them. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" I said over and over again with each and every delicious spurt of cum into her silky smooth soft panties.

And as I stood there doing that, I could hear the satisfied mutual cry of both mother and daughter suddenly joining me.

**

"Not a word."

"Not a word," Chris and I both readily agreed. Maxine using that same tone of voice she had used with me, letting us both know she was deadly serious about this. "What just happened...can't happen, and shouldn't happen again, understood?" She said asking Chris first. Chris nodding her head saying it again.

"Understood?" She then asked turning towards me, though she winked as she said it.

"Ah...yeah, understood," I said understanding perfectly well what she was saying.

"Ok, now that we're all rationale and sane once again...let's get the rest of this room painted shall we? Oh...and if you wouldn't mind handing me back my panties Jack? I'll just take these and go put them in the laundry."

For a split solitary second, Chris laughed, muffling the sound with her fist. "Finally got to do mom's panties didn't you?" She whispered. I tossed her a look warning her, but all she did was laugh once again.

Maxine had left, returning moments later, still naked however, as was both Chris and I. For some reason, it seemed to not make any sense to dress after what had just happened, and so it was...we finished putting on the first coat of paint, doing so while completely naked together.

**

The first couple of days of the new week passed without incident. I was actually beginning to think and feel that maybe all this had actually and finally blown over. Even Darcy hadn't mentioned anything else about attempting to do anything else, so I pretty much surmised her idea had finally been forgotten. And though we'd spent the past two days actually at home, it was inevitable that we'd end up being invited over on Wednesday night for dinner. In doing so, we were informed it would just be the three of us as Chris was out attending some sort of Sorority thing with her friends, still hopeful of getting in according to Maxine.

"Tonight's the night," Darcy told me just as we reached her mother's house.

"For what?" I asked, at this point having as I said forgotten all about any scheming ideas or plans that Darcy had been considering.

"We're gonna put on a little bit of a nasty show for mom later on this evening," she said. "The way I figure it, maybe if she watches us for a bit, gets a chance to finally see you, that will give her a little excitement, something to enjoy perhaps."

"Jesus Darcy! You gotta be kidding. You wanna fuck in front of your mom?"

"Yeah, figured that might actually turn her on, give her a little relief, something to think about, maybe get her horny, interested again. Perhaps after that, she'll have the desire to go out and start dating again. But for damn sure...she needs to get out more, not hang around the damn house all day getting frustrated!"

How could I possibly tell her?

"And just how do you expect to bring this all about? Here? Tonight?"

"With this!" Darcy said holding up the bag she had brought along, which I had just assumed was a few odds and ends that she usually brought over with her. This time however, she held up what was obviously a bottle of Tequila, along with some mix for it. "You know me," she laughed. "A few of these always did get me horny...and that's something mom well knew that it did. And though it does, and though I'm already a bit horny now anyway, I figured I'd have a couple, and then just have several non-alcoholic ones after that. When it's close to bedtime, I'll pretend I'm just too damn drunk, to make it home. You know how mom is, she'll insist that we stay here tonight anyway after we've been drinking. And since we'll no doubt be sleeping on the pull out bed there in the living room, that will make it even easier for her to spy on us from the top of the stairs. You know as well as I do, as dark as it is up there, you can easily remain concealed, and yet see clearly and easily down into the room. We'll keep on an end-table lamp turned down low, but so she can still see what we're doing at least."

"I don't know Darcy, I'm not sure this is really such a good idea."

"Sure it is...trust me, I know what I'm doing."

Once again...famous last words. But it was also obvious to me, I wasn't going to be able to talk her out of it either. All I could do was hope that perhaps afterwards, after we'd actually done this, gone through with it, she'd leave things be once and for all.

**

"Tequila? Are you forgetting what that used to do to you?" Her mother laughed. "God...I have to admit, it's been years since I've actually had any myself. Let me go get some salt...you did bring some limes with you yes?"

"Oh shit no! I forgot to get any!" Darcy admitted.

"Well we can't have that! If we're going to do shots of tequila, we need limes!"

"Shots? I thought we were going to do margaritas or something!" I said

"Margaritas! Oh hell no!" Maxine said. "Been too long since I've had shots, and that sounds like a hell of a lot more fun. No...we're doing shots, and that means...we need limes. Darcy? Run down to the store and get some."

"Me? Why me? Why not make Jack go for them?"

"Because while you're doing that, I can finish showing Jack what I want him to add to the room. By the time you get back, we'll have all that out of the way, and can spend the rest of the evening enjoying ourselves!"

All I could do was stand there with a pained smile on my face, trying to appear to Darcy as though I was dreading some other change or idea that her mother had once again come up with, especially as close as we were to finally finishing off the room.

What Darcy didn't know of course, was I did indeed have a pained expression on my face, but not for that particular reason. I had a pretty good idea, Maxine simply wanted a few moments of "alone time" with me.

"Well, ok...I'll go, and hurry back," Darcy quipped, but as soon as I do, let's enjoy the Tequila then and not spend the entire night talking about the sewing room...ok?"

The last thing I wanted to be talking about right now...was the sewing room. As it was...I'd never be able to look at it in quite the same way ever again.

The moment Darcy left, and two seconds after we heard the car backing out of the driveway, Maxine turned to me.

"OK Jack...take out your cock!"

I figured it was inevitable, so I did. And not that I minded doing so now either. I'd already come to face the conclusion that it now turned me on, that it had...and that I'd do this anytime and every time that she asked me to do so. I mean after all, what other choice did I really have anyway? The simple thing was, Maxine enjoyed watching me jerk off. Darcy had been right about that, she'd loved watching Fred do it, and obviously often. Now since I had, and since we had...it was equally obvious to me, that she had every intention of continuing to do so.

So, once again...here I stood, working my prick for her while she watched, and while she in turn opened her blouse, though wearing a bra, which she simply pulled up and over her tits, freeing them.

"Like looking at my titties while you're jerking off Jack? Fred always enjoyed it when I did that for him too," she added. "And I like playing with them as well...gets me all nice and horny too."

"Yeah...I do," I freely admitted. "You really do have nice boobs, all of you."

She laughed at that. "Yeah, I can just imagine how interesting that would be, all three of us sitting there naked playing with ourselves while watching you. Though I'm fairly sure that's never going to happen, bad enough as to what happened the other day. And that...really can't and shouldn't happen ever again Jack. Things just sort of got carried away is all...too carried away."

"I agree, it shouldn't, and it won't...not again, not ever."

(Famous last words?)

"However..."

"However?"

"Yeah...when I realized Darcy had brought over the tequila, that gave me an idea..."

"OH god!" I thought.

"You know how that can affect her, always has done for some odd-ball reason. But what I was thinking was this, especially after what happened the other day. So it's not like doing this is any worse than that was, under the circumstances, and especially with Darcy being your wife and all. But...what I'd enjoy seeing...watching admittedly, would be the two of you having sex together. So...I was thinking Jack, I'll mention to Darcy that I don't think it's a good idea for the two of you to try going home this evening. I'll tell her you're simply spending the night here, we'll make up the rollaway bed in the living room for you. And then when it's time, I'll head on up to bed. Except, I'll sneak out a bit later. Hopefully by then you two will be fooling around. That way I can watch for a bit, amuse myself...if you get my meaning, and then actually go to bed with a smile on my face, and a reasonably good night's sleep because of it. So...think we can get Darcy to go along with all that?"

"For some reason mom...I don't think that's going to be much of a problem."

**

"He really does have a nice once Chris! Better than any of the other guys that have been brought here and done this, that's for sure!"

Several girls had now crowded around me, inching closer, forming basically a half circle now as I stood there fondling myself.

"Squeeze it, that's it...we want to see some juice leaking from it," one of them stated, the others snickering, yet agreeing with her.

"Yeah, squeeze it for us Jack," Chris said, though pretending that she didn't personally know me, which was part of the requirement here, the initiation, though I also happened to know, her two closest friends certainly did. Though Chris had assured me they'd never reveal that fact either, or neither one of them would likely be admitted to the sorority either.

It was still hard to believe, thinking back now on how all this had started, how it had gotten crazier and crazier by the moment...all of which had eventually led up to this, to my being here, agreeing to do this for her, just so Chris could make it in to the Sorority she wanted to be associated with.

At least these young women were dressed, or I'm not sure I'd have felt comfortable doing what I was. Not that I was actually comfortable doing this...it was a little embarrassing as it was, but at least I could do it, more so...without having a bunch of naked females tempting me while I did.

There was no way in hell I'd ever be able to explain this one, and even Chris couldn't help me out of this mess if it ever got out. But as far as keeping myself hard, entertaining myself while the girls watched, while they giggled, snickered and amused themselves at my expense perhaps. Well...at least I had the images inside my head to entertain myself with, and keep it that way. All the crazy things that had been going on, one right after another, one seemingly almost worse than the last one. And yet...each one hornier, wilder, crazier. Oh yeah. It was easy to stand here now, just thinking about those moments. Remembering back, beginning with that crazy night at Maxine's and the fucking tequila.

To be continued...

12