My Own Heaven Ch. 01

Story Info
Heather learns about her submissiveness.
6.9k words
4.67
119.7k
67

Part 1 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

My name is Heather and I am a submissive. I don't use lower case letters when I refer to myself and I do have a mind of my own. I can say "No"; I just choose not to. The things I do, the things I am made to do, and the things that are done to me are things that I enjoy. Well, it may not seem like I enjoy them while they are happening, but I do.

I think I always knew I was a submissive. I may not have known it by name, but I knew that I was more comfortable when someone else was in control. As I got older, I tended to like the guys who were in charge. I was happiest when I was being told what to do. When it came to sex, the guy who took what they wanted got further than the guy who was tentative or asked permission.

Keith knows how to come up with things to do with me that leave me quivering for days after we are done. Oh, Keith is the man who takes care of me. Yes, I said takes care of me because, in the end, that is what he does. He loves me unconditionally and I love him. What we do together comes out of our love for each other and the deep desire to make each other happy.

I am not a slave. I do not sleep on the floor at the foot of his bed or in a cage in the basement. We do not have a 24/7 BDSM type relationship although at times it may seem like it. I have friends, Keith has friends and we have mutual friends; some of whom know about my submissive side and our relationship -- some have even witnessed or taken part in our little games. We share in each others lives as partners.

Keith loves and protects me. He would never injure me or let anyone else do anything to harm me. Some of the things he does to me may hurt; even leave a mark for a day or so but, the most medical treatment I have ever needed is a little soothing ointment usually gently administered by my Keith.

I met Keith four years ago. I was eighteen and just out of high school and looking for a job. Other than my high school diploma and typing, I had no skills and no resume'. I noticed an ad for a receptionist at an electrical engineering company and applied for the job. I had no idea what electrical engineering was but the pay was enough to pay my rent, utilities and necessities and have a few dollars left over.

The company was in a large building with offices, lots of large empty rooms and a warehouse just three blocks from my apartment. This was perfect because on the west coast, getting to and from work was a major expense in time and money. I could walk to work in less than ten minutes for free. I got the job and that was the beginning of my story.

As you probably guessed, Keith owns the company. He was twenty-six at the time and there were eight employees and I made nine. Phil, Keith's friend, interviewed and hired me. Phil was like the office manager and ran the sales department. Keith handled inventing, designing, and manufacturing.

At this point I had no idea what they made but in the eighteen months they had been in business, they had grown from four employees doing Three Thousand dollars in business a month, to nine employees doing Forty Thousand dollars in business each month. According to Phil, the business was growing so rapidly that they were desperately trying to hire more people with engineering backgrounds or schooling. That's why Keith bought this large empty building.

I didn't meet Keith until my second week there. By that time, I had mastered the phone system, knew all eight of the employees and could use the computer to take messages and send them to the other people in the office through the computer network. That was pretty much my entire job.

Keith came in on a Wednesday morning. I didn't know who he was but I liked his looks; tall, well built, well dressed, dark hair, medium complexion, grey eyes and oh, so handsome. As he walked in, I smiled at him and said, "Good morning, can I help you?"

He smiled at me and replied, "Yes, thank you; Mr. Monroe to see Phil Adams."

"Certainly, please have a seat." I said pointing to the waiting room and picked up the phone to call Phil's office. 'Mr. Monroe' took a seat in the waiting room.

When Phil answered his phone, in my very best receptionist voice, I said, "Mr. Adams, there is a Mr. Monroe here to see you."

Phil said, "Oh, shit!" and slammed his phone down.

Before I knew what was happening, I heard Phil running from his office toward the front of the building where my desk was. "Keith," he shouted, "what the hell are you doing sitting in the waiting room?"

"It's my waiting room." he said with a smile. "And I was just admiring our new receptionist."

Realizing who 'Mr. Monroe' was, I blushed from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I stood up bright red but not knowing what to say. They let me stand there for what seemed like an hour but, was only a few seconds and then they both started laughing.

Phil turned to me and said, "I apologize, Heather. Heather, this is Keith, our boss; Keith, this is Heather, our receptionist."

Keith walked around my desk to stand next to me. I am five foot four and at six foot three he seemed to tower over me. He reached out and shook my hand and smiled again - God, I love that smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Heather. Welcome to our little family. I'm sorry I can't stay and talk but I just flew in and I have a lot of things to go over with Phil. Can I stop back later and talk with you?"

"Uh, sure Mr. Monroe, anytime." I stammered finally getting my voice back.

"My name is Keith;" he said walking towards his office, "Mr. Monroe is my Dad."

And that is how I met my Keith.

**********

Keith did come back later that afternoon and sat and talked with me for a while. We talked about my background; where I went to high school, where my family lived, my plans for the future, and so on. Talking to Keith was so easy and when I talked he really listened. He told me about graduating from college two years ago and how he started the company. He brought in Phil, who he knew from college, when he realized he knew nothing about how to sell his products. He told me about what the company did, too.

He told me he wrote computer programs and made mechanical and electrical devices. The devices were controlled by the computer programs and could do all kinds of things. He explained that you could use sensors connected to a computer to gather information from many different sources, and based on the information, the computer could start, stop or adjust the mechanical and electrical devices to do things based on that information.

A very simple example was a system that kept soft ice cream at exactly the right temperature and consistency by monitoring the temperature of the ice cream and the resistance to the mixers stirring the ice cream. The trick was he built them better and cheaper. He also said he had designed some specialty devices that brought in a lot of money. He didn't go into detail about them, but I would eventually find out what they were.

Keith and I would have lunch in the cafeteria at work every now and then. After a while, he would occasionally take me out to lunch. I was so comfortable with him. I couldn't believe that there was almost an eight year difference in our ages.

The conversation over our meals became more intimate and we talked about lost loves, ex-boyfriends and girls he left behind. We also talked about what we liked and disliked about those relationships. I even felt comfortable telling Keith about how guys who wouldn't take charge turned me off. Why would I feel uncomfortable? Keith was the most in charge guy I ever met.

The business really took off and by the time I was working there six months, we had over thirty employees and looking for more. The warehouse was in full swing and we had our own shipping department to keep up with the orders going out. I didn't know a whole lot about the engineering part of the business, but I could tell from the volume of calls, that the business was doing very well.

About that time was when Keith first asked me out to dinner; like a real date on a Saturday night. I was really excited because I had really grown very fond of him. He was always friendly and polite and showed he was interested in me but, I guess because he was the owner of the company, he never showed real affection toward me at work or during our lunches. I hoped that would change at dinner. I really had a thing for my boss.

I was glad our first date was on a Saturday night because that gave me the whole day to get ready. First, I had to get my hair done. My brown hair came down to my shoulders and was naturally curly. Usually all I had to do was keep it clean and trimmed and it took care of itself but, tonight was special.

I had a little strappy blue dress, plain but very dressy and it almost matched my eyes. It also clung to my body in all the right places. It came down to mid-thigh and showed off my long, long legs and was tight over my cute little butt -- two of my best features. My 34B breasts were nothing to sneeze at either, but I always thought they could be bigger. I guess that's a girl thing.

The four inch heels matched the dress perfectly and the skimpy, blue, lacey bra and panty set finished off my ensemble for the night. I bought the bra and panty set in the hopes that Keith would get to see them tonight. I hoped that since we were away from work and just two regular people; he wouldn't feel that he had to maintain that employer, employee distance.

I showered, and did my usual shaving thing, underarms, legs and so forth and paid particular attention to closely trimming between my legs; again, in the hope that Keith was going to see me in my altogether tonight. I was ready almost an hour before he was to arrive so I didn't put my dress on yet and poured myself a glass of wine.

As I carried the wine back into my bedroom to check my makeup for like the tenth time, I walked past the full length mirror and stopped to look at myself. I was in my bra, panties and high heels and boy did I look good, if I do say so myself. I had thought about panty hose, but I decided against them because it was warm out and I had a great all over tan thanks to the tanning booth; a perk of my apartment complex. Bare legs was the right choice.

About fifteen minutes before Keith was to arrive, I returned my wine glass to the kitchen and put on my dress, checked my hair and makeup again and made one more trip to the full length mirror. The dress was perfect. My legs looked like they went on forever with the dress stopping just above mid-thigh. The high heels gave my ass just the right jiggle as I walked and the clingy dress accentuated every move. On top, there was just enough cleavage showing to attract attention without looking slutty. I was ready to go.

And just in time, too. The doorbell rang and I walked to the door, pulled it open and said, "Hi, Keith."

The look on his face said it all. He was speechless. He stood in the doorway with his mouth open and just devoured me with his eyes. I let him look long enough to take in all my assets then broke his trance saying, "Come on in, I'll be ready in a minute." and went back into my bedroom giving him a captivating view of my legs and ass as I walked away.

I was ready an hour ago, but this little trip to the bedroom was my way of making him think that I didn't spend the day getting ready for this night. I stood in my bedroom for a couple of minutes and then walked back out 'ready to go'.

"You look magnificent." he said never taking his eyes off of me. He held out his arm for me and we walked out the door. We were off on our first official date.

**********

We went down to his car which was black, beautiful and a Mercedes. I don't know much about cars but, this was an expensive car. He held the door for me and watched as my dress rode up a little higher on my legs as I got in. As he walked around the car to get in, I didn't pull my dress down. My way of letting him know I was available.

He got in the car and started it up. Instead of pulling away, he turned to me putting his arm on the seat behind me and said, "In case I forget to tell you later, this was the greatest night of my life." Then he kissed me, gently, but firmly right on the lips.

I was actually dizzy from the kiss. I didn't even notice that he put the car in gear and we were off to dinner. It was a short trip to the restaurant; it was elegant and I was glad that I had taken extra care in dressing up. We pulled into valet parking and Keith got out of the car and walked around to my side as the valet opened my door. Without thinking, I slid across the seat and my dress rode up even higher as I got out of the car. They got a great view of my legs from my blue high heels almost to my little blue panties. Another inch or two and there would have been nothing left to the imagination.

The valet's eyes got big and Keith had a smile on his face as he offered me his arm to escort me into the restaurant. I let my dress fall to its proper place on my thighs and looked at Keith who was still smiling.

"I guess that made the valet's night." I said with a little laugh. "I'm sorry about that."

"Nothing to be sorry about." he said. "You are incredibly beautiful; don't you enjoy having men looking at you?"

"Well, of course I do." I replied. "I just thought that since I was with you, I shouldn't be letting other men see so much of me."

"If you were mine, I would show off even more of you." he said leaning over to whisper in my ear. "I'd make you show yourself off to other men so they could see what was mine and they couldn't have."

I could feel a blush color my cheeks and spread down across my chest. I gripped his arm a little tighter, and I felt dampness between my legs. Would Keith really make me expose myself to other men? He had a little smile on his face and look in his eyes that said he knew what his proclamation was doing to me. How could he know that him making me do that would excite me? There was much more to this man than I'd imagined.

Keith sat next to me in a secluded booth done in soft black leather. Dinner was incredible but I have no idea what I had. Keith ordered for me. The conversation during dinner went from family and friends, to office talk, to us.

Keith said that he wanted to date me since the first day we met at the reception desk but he didn't want me to feel as though I had to date him just to keep my job. He said I would have my job regardless of how things went between us. Now that the company had grown so fast, if our relationship did intensify, and he hoped it would, we would have to keep it low key at work; at least for now. All the time we talked, he was holding my hand or softly running his hand along my exposed thigh from my knee to the hem of my dress.

So many thoughts were going through my head I had trouble separating them. As I look back, the one I remember most was, 'why didn't I let my dress ride up when I sat in the booth.' If I left it higher on my legs, his hand would be able to explore further up my thigh.

I understood about behaving on the job. Keith's position required that he maintain a distance from the employee's personal life. But the most important thing he said was that he wanted a relationship; not just a roll in the sack.

He said that he sensed something in me that attracted him immediately and grew stronger as we spent more time together. He really cared for me and he sensed that I liked being told what to do, even being made to do things. He wanted to be the one who told me what to do. He said he would never cause me any harm and would always take care of me. I was surprised that he was able to tell that much about me and be so accurate. Most of our conversations were over lunch and didn't seem to get detailed enough for him to learn much about me personally.

But, Keith was right about me, and I told him that I knew I could trust him and I would do whatever he wanted me to do. I understood that we couldn't let this spill over to work but I did want, very badly, to be with him. I even offered to find a new job as long as I could be with him.

He told me that he did not want me to stop working for him. He wanted me there because being able to talk to me and look at me during the day, knowing I was there for him, even if it was just to stop and chat, was the only way he could get through each day. He said that if I wasn't there, the stress would drive him crazy. I guess I really didn't understand how hard it was to run the company and how hard Keith actually worked at it.

He took my hand and said, "I think it's time we go." We got up from the table and he put his arm around my waist and held me close as we walked out of the restaurant. He made me feel protected. With his arm around me I felt like a treasured possession. I liked the feeling.

He handed the valet the ticket and as the valet ran off to get the car, he stepped in front of me, placed his hands on my bare arms at the shoulders and said, "When you get in the car, I want you to let your dress ride up as far as possible. Let the valet see as much of you as you can." Then he smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

I was wet again. Could I really expose myself to a boy that parked cars just because Keith told me to do it? The thought of doing it excited me but, being told to do it made it humiliating. The humiliation got me even wetter; I wondered if the wetness would show on my panties.

The car pulled up and the valet came around and held my door open. Keith walked me to the door, handed the valet a tip and started around the car to get behind the wheel. I stepped toward the open door spreading my legs slightly causing my dress to ride up a bit and sat on the seat with both legs outside the car. I lifted my left leg into the car, leaving my right foot on the ground. Raising my left knee to get my foot in the car and spreading my legs wide made my dress ride up until my legs were completely on view and my lacey blue panties could be seen between my legs.

The valet stood holding the door, looking at my legs and the lacey blue panties between them, not moving. I lifted my right leg into the car but kept my legs slightly spread exposing my legs all the way up to my panties. I was sure the valet could see a wet spot between my legs. I was humiliated but my body was tingling.

Getting in behind the wheel, Keith said, "Thank you. Have a good night." to the valet. The valet blinked his eyes, smiled and said, "Thank YOU, sir." and closed the door. We pulled out of the restaurant with my legs completely exposed and my panties showing.

I started to lift my ass up to pull down my dress and Keith stopped me saying, "Don't. Leave your legs and your panties showing. And spread your legs a little more. I enjoy looking at you." I was embarrassed, humiliated and more than a little excited. I never met a man who would make me do things like this before. Come to think of it, I never before met a man for whom I wanted to do things like this.

We were in the city - in traffic, and when we stopped for traffic lights there were people walking by the car and crossing the street. I felt so humiliated but so sexy. I kept my legs spread and my panties were on full display. "But, Keith" I stammered, "anyone can look in and see me." I knew I was blushing, but I was getting so horny. I could feel the heat coming off of my body.

"Good," he said, "I love displaying beautiful things. And you ARE beautiful."

As we left the city, Keith put his hand on my thigh and began sliding it lightly up and down my leg. He slid his hand down to my knee and up the inside of my thigh each time coming up a little further; closer to my wet pussy. I couldn't help but watch his hand move up and down my naked thigh. In no time I was panting and it was all I could do to keep from pushing my pussy at his hand.

12