My Own Heaven Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parked the car and came around to open my door for me. I got out of the car and went right to my knees in front of him, naked and in my high heels, just the way he likes me. I opened the zipper on his pants, reached in and pulled out his cock which was semi-hard and getting harder. I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking on him and he moaned and put his hands on the sides of my head and began pumping into my mouth.

He got hard, fast, and started pulsing in my mouth. I wanted him to cum down my throat; but Keith had other ideas. It must have taken a supernatural effort to be that close to cuming and pull his hard cock from my mouth, but he did it. He lifted me up and pulled me to him and kissed me hard and deep forcing his tongue into my mouth where his cock had been seconds before.

His deep kiss took my breath away. He picked me up in his arms and carried me, naked, into the house and up to his bed. He laid me on the bed and turned me on my belly with my knees hanging off the bed and my ass sticking up. He gently but firmly pulled the butt plug out of my ass. I moaned as my poor asshole stretched around the widest part of the plug and when it slid out, I could feel my little asshole gaping open. He turned me over so I was lying on my back and I felt empty as my asshole slowly closed.

He knelt between my widespread legs and reached down and took off my high heels and kissed my legs from the inside of my ankles to the insides of my knees. I was embarrassed thinking of the view he had of my open hairless little pussy and he started to move up my body. Suddenly, he stopped and pushed his head right between my legs. His body stopped me from closing my legs and I was splayed open for him and at his mercy.

He began licking my unprotected pussy lips causing me shudder as the pleasure raced through my naked body. I reached down to protect me bare pussy but Keith grabbed my hands and held them against the bed by my hips and pulled down on them forcing my hairless hole harder against his teasing, probing lips and tongue.

My orgasm hit me and all I could do was cry out, shake my head from side to side and wrap my legs around Keith. He held tight to my hands to keep me from wriggling away and pushed his longue inside me making my pussy quiver and my legs tighten around him. He pushed his tongue deeper and began moving it around inside me. Somehow, he knew exactly where to move his tongue to drive me crazy.

My body was out of control and I cried out, "Please Keith, no more, please, fuck me." But he didn't stop. He pushed his tongue deeper into my poor little hole pushing his lips against my defenseless pussy lips. I came again, screaming and shaking, trying to get out of his grasp.

As the orgasm took over my body, I begged him to stop; begged him to have pity on me. But he continued his assault on my bare little pussy. I begged him to fuck me, but he wasn't done teasing me. He pulled his tongue out of my clutching pussy and wrapped his lips around my clit and gently sucked while he flicked his tongue over the tip again and again.

I exploded and I could feel my fluids gushing out of my pulsing pussy. I couldn't control my legs and they fell to the bed opening me up even more to Keith's attack on my shaved mons.

"Oh god, please Keith, have mercy. I can't take anymore." I cried between screams. "I need your prick inside me. Fuck my cunt; fuck my ass, just please fuck me."

He moved his mouth up over my lower belly licking and biting slowly toward my little belly button. It was tickling and tingling but not as intense as his mouth on my pussy. I was trying to get control of my quaking body when he reached my belly button and probed deeply with his tongue. I moaned but couldn't move because his shoulders were pressing my hips to the bed and he was still holding my hands down.

He paused briefly at my cute inney navel and then work his way up toward my tits. I knew when he reached my tits, his attack would start again and I didn't have the strength to resist and tried to get myself ready to have my breasts bit, licked and sucked. But again I underestimated my Keith's determination to surprise me and have me completely submit to him.

Just as he reached my breasts, he took my left nipple in his mouth and gently bit on it while he ran his tongue across the very tip. I started to involuntarily arch my back when he shoved his hard cock into my wet and open pussy as deep as he could in one stroke.

"Ooohhhhh, god." I screamed as I convulsed through another orgasm.

He released my tit and laid his weight on top of me pushing his cock so far up my poor little hole that I could feel the hairs around his cock on my pussy lips and his balls hitting my hairless asshole. He let go of my hands and propped himself over me crushing my tits against his chest and buried his mouth against my neck, kissing and nipping at me.

He turned my face to his and kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth and began pumping his hot pulsing cock into me long and slow. I had another small orgasm and as I moaned I wrapped my arms and legs around him, holding on for dear life.

He began pumping faster and harder and I was yelping, "Oh!" each time he pounded into me. He was hitting my cervix with each push and I was sure if he didn't come soon I would surely die of ecstasy. He released my lips and buried his face in my neck again kissing and nibbling my neck behind my ear; just where he knows it makes me crazy.

He was really pounding my poor hairless little pussy now and I could feel his cock swell and throb deep inside me. I held onto him as tight as I could and as I felt another orgasm rushing toward me like a speeding train.

I tried to hold it off but it was no use. I was on sensory overload. Keith's hips banging against me as he thrust his cock deep into my belly, his chest rubbing against my hard nipples in time to his fucking me, his weight holding my defenseless body down on the bed, the heat from his body working hard on top of me, and his warm breath, his lips and his teeth on my throat and neck just overwhelmed me.

My orgasm crashed over me. The muscles in my belly seized so hard they hurt, my pussy clamped down so tightly on Keith's big cock that he could not have pulled out of me if he wanted to, and my arms and legs spasmed clutching him hard to my naked sweating body.

His body shook and he groaned long and deep. His cock throbbed in my tight pussy and he pumped his hot cum deep into my stretched and helpless pussy as he ground the hair around his cock against my hairless, sensitive pussy lips tickling my swollen clit.

When we stopped cuming, I laid there with Keith on top me; listening to him breathing and tears rolled down my cheeks I was so happy. I didn't know what I did to deserve a man who loved me as much as my Keith. He devoted himself to learning what made me happy. When he made love to me he enveloped me like no other man. Yet, when he fucked me, teased me, tormented me and tested my limits I loved that, too.

He started moving on top of me and I kept my arms and legs around him; I didn't want to let him go. He lifted his head and kissed me softly, but deeply, and I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. He put his lips next to my ear and whispered, "I love you so much." and kissed my ear. The tears rolled down my cheeks again, I felt so happy and fulfilled.

He rolled over, holding me against him, onto his side. He held me close; my body stretched along his hard warm body, my head against his chest as he kissed the top of my head, his hand stroking my back from my neck to my ass cheeks. I looked up at him, somehow snuggling a little closer, and whispered, "After all the teasing you did to me in the car, I thought, for sure, that you were going to fuck me up the ass tonight."

"I love teasing you; watching what it does to you; watching you cum." he said softly. He paused for a second and then continued, "I know you would let me take your ass anytime I wanted it, but tonight I didn't want to fuck you, tonight I wanted to make love to you."

"I kissed his chest, looked up into his soft grey eyes and said, "You can take any part of me any time you want. Do anything you want to do to me, give me to anyone you want to, anytime you want to. I know you do things to me, with me, because you know, even though it may not seem like it to me at the time, I will love whatever it is you make me do."

Keith tightened his arms around me and I was in my own heaven. I fell asleep with my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

12