My Own Heaven Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed my smooth pussy once more, nuzzling against my clit and I moaned and dropped my g-string because my legs started to shake and I had to hold onto Keith with both hands. Keith pick up my g-string and held it in front my feet. I lifted one foot into the g-string and then the other. Keith pulled them up my legs and spread the tiny little patch of cloth over my pussy lips and clit.

He stood up and I dropped my skirt in place, covering my bare ass and my pussy covered by a thin strip of cloth that was my white g-string. He started to walk away and I said, "Keith, aren't you going to tell me what you just pushed up inside me?"

"Of course," he said taking my hand and walking out of the bedroom toward the stairs. "I disconnected the doorbell and wired it so that every time someone pushes the button at the front door, you will get a five second shock in your pussy."

"What?" I screamed. "Are you serious? How could you do this to me? You know those shocks will drive me crazy. What if I can't get to the door fast enough and they ring the bell again?"

"To answer your last question first," he said calmly, "Each time they press the button for the doorbell, you will get a five second shock. I guess you should try to get to the door before they decide to ring again.

"To answer your other questions, yes, I am serious." He paused as we reached the bottom of the steps. "As for how can I do this to you; I can do it because you know I would never let any harm come to you and you know that you'll love having your pussy tortured."

"After the first few shocks, I'll be so excited everyone will know what's happening. I'll be so humiliated." I said starting to think about how I would react to the shocks.

"That's the plan." Keith said with that smile on his face.

I realized that Keith had set this up so that I would be tortured and humiliated but not directly by him. Each guest will get to torture me and not even know they were doing it.

"I even set up a very tiny light over the bar. It looks like part of the bar lighting but the light goes on for five seconds when the doorbell is pushed so I'll always know when you are being shocked." he said very proud of himself.

"Is this what you meant by making me dance on the pole?" I asked him.

"No, no, Kitten," he said lifting my chin with the side of his finger, "That'll come later." and he kissed me quickly on the lips and led me into the game room.

The game room had been set up as a large living room with sofas, chairs and small tables set up in groups around the room. The bar was still there from my "poker night" but the card table was gone. There was also a long buffet table with all types of appetizers and small sandwiches along one wall.

We walked into the room and he said, "You and Tina will serve drinks. If a guest asks you to get him something from the buffet table, you or Tina will, of course, get it for him but your primary responsibility will be serving drinks and clearing away empty plates and glasses..

"You and Tina will permit the guests to do anything they like to your bodies short of any type of intercourse. The guests have been told what they can and can't do to each of you and will abide by the rules. Also, Phil and I will monitor the activities to be sure that the rules are obeyed. And, you will obey any orders I give you and Tina will obey and orders she is given by Phil.

"Phil has explained all of this to Tina so when she arrives she will know what to do. Do you understand your instructions?"

"Yes, sir; I understand." I said softly. It was going to be quite a night for me and Tina.

I walked to the bar to get familiar with what was stocked there when a million ants were turned loose in my pussy. "Oooowwww." I cried holding onto the bar to keep from falling. It was the longest five seconds of my life. I looked at Keith and he was smiling at me and I realized my nipples were hard and I could still feel the tingle from the shock to my pussy.

"Heather," he called, "I believe there's someone at the door."

I suddenly remembered that if I didn't get to the door, whoever was there would ring the bell again. I started for the door which was on the other side of the house; a good fifty feet taking the turns in the hall into consideration. I was sure Keith used the game room because it was the furthest room from the front door and the five inch heels on my poor feet didn't help my cause.

I was almost to the door when another shock ravaged my poor little pussy. "Uuuhhhhnnn!" I moaned holding on to the entry table. I felt that one down to my toes but the pain was getting me excited. Was Keith testing the masochist in me?

I opened the door and it was Phil and Tina. "Hello, Heather, you look beautiful as always." Phil said and kissed me on the cheek. "Is Keith in the game room?"

"Yes, he is." I answered. I pointed down the hall and Phil was off. Tina was dressed in a sundress similar to mine but in blue. She had the same buttons removed as I did and it was exposing her the same way. She was wearing white five inch heels that made her 36C breasts jiggle as she walked. She had a really hot body; taller and almost skinny which made her breast seem even bigger than they were.

I closed the door and grabbed Tina's hands. "Did he make you wear really skimpy underwear?" I asked her.

"Oh god," she said rolling her eyes, "I might as well be naked underneath."

We started walking toward the game room, "Do you know what's going on?" I asked almost whispering.

"I was told that I would be serving drinks and some food. I would let the guests do anything they wanted to do to me and I was to follow Phil's orders without question or hesitation. But I know there's going to be more, Phil gave me two huge enemas this afternoon and that usually means my ass is going to be the focus of some attention." she said smiling.

"I know Keith is going to humiliate me tonight." I predicted. "He already put a chrome dildo in my pussy and every time someone rings the doorbell my pussy gets shocked. And, I still don't know what 'dancing on the pole' means but I'm doing it tonight."

Tina got a smile on her face and said, "You mean, when I pushed the button to ring the doorbell your pussy got shocked."

"For five seconds," I sighed, "Both times."

Her smile got bigger, "Now, I know why Phil made me ring the doorbell. I'll bet he knew and wanted me to be the one to shock you."

I grabbed onto Tina's arm as the shock raced from my pussy, through my clit and down to my toes. I moaned and my legs weakened as she looked at me in surprise. "Someone at the door?" she said smiling.

"You better go to the game room and get ready to take care of the guests. We don't want to give them an excuse to punish us this early in the evening. I'll get the door." I said a little out of breath from the jolt to my poor hole.

I opened the door and it was Joe from the poker party. He was the one that took off my bra and pinched my nipples. I blushed remembering the feeling and said, "Good evening, sir; everyone's in the game room. I'll show you the way."

As he followed me to the game room I could feel his eyes traveling up my legs from the five inch heels to my tight little ass. I looked down and realized that I was walking too fast as my little white g-string was showing with each step I took. What a dilemma. If I walked slow enough to keep my panties hidden, someone at the door would probably ring more than once and my pussy would get another shock. Keith was an evil genius and, despite what my poor pussy was being put through, I loved him for it.

As we almost got to the game room, the cylinder in my pussy came to life again. I bit my lower lip but was able to keep walking as it felt like a million ants were running around on and in my pussy. I had to continue on to game room with Joe and then go back to answer the door. I knew whoever was at the front door was going to ring again before I could get there.

I pointed Joe into the game room and hurried back toward the front door. I couldn't move very fast in the five inch heels but I was going fast enough that the movement of my legs against the unbuttoned skirt was showing the tiny g-string between my legs. My pussy was going to be exposed or shocked and, at this point, exposed was winning.

I got to the entryway when the tube up my pussy went off again. My pussy clamped down all by itself making sure that there was a nice tight connection between the delicate lining of my tiny hole and the intruder in my pussy. I held on to the table in the entryway and quivered and moaned until the tingling in my body stopped.

I opened the door and there was a man I never saw before standing there. "Good evening, sir." I said pulling the door open and stepping aside to let him in. "I'm Heather; thank you for coming. Please follow me to the game room." I closed the door and led him to the game room feeling his eyes trying to look through the back of my sundress all the way.

I stopped at the door to the game room to let the latest guest enter. He walked in and was greeted by Keith who called him Jake. I looked into the room and I could see Phil sitting in one of the chairs. Tina was standing next to him and Phil had his hand up under her skirt.

His hand must have been doing something because Tina was trying to wriggle away but she was stopped by Joe who was so close behind her that when she moved, she ground her ass into the front of Joe's pants. She had her tray in one hand, her mouth was open and she was moaning, "No...no" every few seconds.

I was staring at Tina when the cylinder in my pussy jolted me back. I moaned and wriggled my hips much like poor Tina and started the long walk back to the front door. It was going to be a long night.

12