My Parents Warned Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Henry's story concludes. Can he move on from the darkness?
5k words
4.06
39.1k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FROM THE AUTHOR: When I finished Chapter One I was left it up in the air as to whether Henry "Hitman" Heller did or did not do it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue the series. However, after receiving complaints and requests, I decided to write a real conclusion which came out to over 9,000 words (whew), far more than I envisioned. Characters like Henry, Darcy, and Bree came alive in my mind, and they couldn't be cheated with a couple of pages.

Due to the long length, I have split this segment into two chapters. I have also put in two epilogues (endings). A few urged me to keep this in the LW category, so I did.

For the Bree fans, yes there is a real, red-haired cheerleader named Bree (not real name). The cheerleader picture of her and her two blond friends sparked Bobby World which includes Henry.

Although I am a BTB fan, this story is more about compassion, understanding, forgiveness, redemption, faith, and hope. There is a recon, of sorts.

All characters are of the appropriate adult age in terms of anything sexual.

Trolls and Haters need not bother to comment.

*****

THE STORY CONTINUES...

Sometime along the way to death, I drifted into darkness.

Death did not claim me that night. Instead, I woke up with a female voice yelling at me. Her voice increased the pain in my hung-over mental state. I looked up, and it was Bree.

"Hey dip-shit, I heard you turned from a hit man to a wimp man. Now I know what people have been saying is true. You helped rescue me down in Argentina, now you can't even save your own sorry ass," the red-haired 25-year old shouted.

"Bree? Is it really you, Bree? You came back for me!" I mumbled.

"Of course it's me, dumb-ass! What the hell have you been doing to yourself and your kids?" she roared. Now, I was awake, painfully so.

"Now...now wait a minute. I don't like your tone of ..." I started angrily.

SLAP!

She slapped me so hard I saw stars.

"Bree, what the f--?" I mumbled.

SLAP!

Again, I saw stars, even more so. I tried to tackle her in a fit of anger, but I ended up face down on the floor. She kicked me in the side which hurt like hell.

"Pathetic! A pregnant cheerleader just kicked your sorry drunk ass," she yelled.

I slowly rose to a sitting position.

"I leave you for a few months, and you look like shit. Get yourself up and into the kitchen. We're gonna have a talk. NOW I SAID! BEFORE I DO A SPIN KICK UPSIDE YOUR HEAD!" she yelled.

Yelling! Why does she have to yell? I staggered to the kitchen where Bree had black coffee waiting for me.

The talk began which I wish I could avoid.

"Do you know that the bastard that killed your wife was driving on a suspended license because he already had four DUI? On his third DUI, he badly injured an elderly couple. And you know how much time he served for all that? 21 Days of home detention! Why? Because his dad happens to be a senator and his mom's family owns the county. So what are you gonna do about?"

It took a minute for all that to sink in. Suddenly I felt red-hot anger spread through out my body. That bastard destroyed my world. He had to pay. I needed to destroy him. Also, I was angry and upset that a pregnant sex slave was telling to man up.

"I'll file a lawsuit. Take him for everything!" I said with fury. Bree laughed.

"That won't work with this piece of crap. He's 22, has no job, and lives with his rich mommy and daddy. He has a trust fund that he will inherit at age 30. That being said, do you want GloSec to take care of your needs? "

"Yes! Yes, but do you mean that GloSec would...?"

"He'll just do it again! More people will be hurt and killed. We guarantee customer satisfaction or your money back!" Bree said with an evil smile.

"Okay, just do it! I'll call my dad and let him know," I said slowly. Was this right: a death for a death? I looked up and saw my wedding picture. I felt the guilt flow away.

"Next, I will take care of your other needs. You need a shower, and a shave. Then a good workout," Bree said with a mischievous look as she grabbed my right hand and pulled me to the bathroom.

She shaved me, and after that I was in the shower. I heard the shower door open and she stepped in naked. I was looking at a red-haired, young woman who was about five months pregnant. I always found pregnant women to be sexy just as much when they weren't preggers. I began to get erect, but the fear of her husband made me want to stop this now.

"It's okay! Bobby said I give you full service for the next two weeks with a possible one week extension since you are one of our best customers. He told me to tell you that he never lets anyone use his private stock. He likes you and feels bad about what happened to you," she said seriously.

"What about what you want, Bree?" I said with sincerity.

"Henry, I wanted to jump you the moment I first saw you, but I'm Bobby's sex slave. You have everything I desire in a man, but Bobby does those things better than you do! I love Bobby, and I like you as a friend with benefits. As long as he says it's okay to have sex with you, then I will do so. Now let me wash you!" she said in a passionate tone.

Wow, how do I respond to a hot girl who considers me her second choice as a man?

Needless to say, I gave in and enjoyed tender loving care. It was the hottest shower that I ever had in a long time. My cock even got a deep oral cleaning. Before I could shoot down her throat, she pulled away, stood up, and exited the shower. We dried each other slowly, and then kissed deeply.

Bree squealed as I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the king-size bed. She opened long, athletic legs, and I slowly slipped my rock-hard rod into her dripping sex. She had that look of a woman in lust, yet there was a little concern there too.

"Please be gentle, lover. The baby you know," she softly said as she wrapped her legs around my body.

"Okay lover, I just wish that was my baby in you," I gasped out as I began to gently pump in and out of her still-tight tunnel. I don't know how long we made love and didn't care.

For this moment in time, there was no pain, sadness, or darkness. I finally found a bit of joy that was the seed to my rejoining human life.

Bree stayed with me for three weeks. She put me on a healthy diet and exercise plan. I began to come back to life, with her help, the exuberance of my three kids, and support from the rest of my family. My mom and sister were not happy about a slutty, flirty, pregnant, sex slave-cheerleader living with me, but they also saw the value of having Bree in the house. I was mending and that was what was important to them. My Dad found my situation amusing, and Bree and he even flirted a bit, but that was all.

As for my kids, they immediately warmed up again to their 'Aunt' Bree. For all her Tomboy personality, Bree was also a great mom. She could cook, play with the kids, and make them do their homework. My daughters loved it when they did the girly stuff with her, and my son Eddie loved his aunt for teaching him martial arts. He added martial arts to his love of football and baseball.

As for Bree and I, we slept in the same bed. Between my kids, acting as my personal assistant, and running the household, she was exhausted at the end of the day. Before going to bed, I massaged her back, caressed her belly with cream, and rubbed her feet and legs before eating some Bree pie. Surprisingly, Bree wanted tender sex, not the usually animalistic sex of the past. We never did the BDSM because she said that was something personal between Bobby and her.

All things come to an end. As the days turned into weeks I noticed that Bree was becoming sadder each day. She spent an increasing amount of time on the phone talking to Bobby, her two kids, and her sister-sex slaves Emma and Sophia. Add in the mood swings since Bree was almost six months pregnant, I knew I had to send her back to her real home. The last night we had together, we didn't have sex. We just kissed and cuddled.

The next morning, a cab came to take her to the airport. Bree said it would be too hard for us if I drove her there. The kids and Bree hugged and kissed.

We hugged, and Bree asked a mysterious question.

"Do you ever think of Darcy?"

That floored me! There was an awkward pause before I responded.

"Rarely Bree. That lying, cheating ship sailed years ago. She betrayed and humiliated me. One of my best days was when I got the news that her lover Chad got shanked in the prison showers and ended up horizontal in a pauper's grave," I growled.

"Now, now, now! A church-man like you should be about forgiveness and compassion. Somehow, if things were reversed, I think Darcy would have forgiven you and stayed with you."

"Why are you saying all of this?"

"Serendipity and a grocery store, my friend. I'll call you let you know I made it home safely."

Then she gave me a hug, and whispered into my ear, "By the way, it's done!"

"Huh? What's done?"

A peck on the cheek, and she was gone. We would never be that sexually close ever again. I would see her during vacation trips to Texas and Wyoming, but it would be as proper friends.

When I turned on the nightly news, I learned that the drunken punk who killed my Melody was in a coma from injuries sustained when his car wrapped itself around a tree the previous night. He was high on alcohol and drugs. Strangely enough, his airbag failed to deploy, and he didn't have his seatbelt on. He would stay in a coma for a few months before kicking the bucket. Oh well, never drink and drive!

+++++++++++++++++++++

As I began to regain steam in the voyage of life, I became a sports and entertainment agent-attorney. I built a new office in my mansion so I could also care for my three kids and take care of business. So I became Mr. Mom with my kids. I hired a college student named Ursula as a nanny to help which worked out when I had to travel. Ursula was a beautiful foreign student from Sweden, and my kids took to her easily. No, I did not get it on with the nanny. Wrong story category! My first client was neither a guy nor a football player. She was a 15-year old phenom figure skater named Alexis Catherine Ellington (ACE, get it?). Now, I know what you're thinking which is how could a four-time Pro-Bowl football player risk losing man-points taking in a girl who does figure-skating? Victor Deswine, CEO of GloSec, himself called me and asked me as a personal favor to him to sign his grand niece. I owed him, Bobby, Wild Bill, and the rest of GloSec big favors, so I said yes. What a nightmare it turned out to be! Ace was a very talented young skater who had the potential to make the Olympic team. However, she made Bree look like calm. Ace was way too wild! Think of the Bibi Dahl character, played by Lynn Holly Johnson, in the James Bond movie in "For Your Eyes Only" and multiply by 10. Ace was an Ice Princess with the personality of a slutty, foul mouth waitress in a dive bar. Yes, Alexis was extremely talented who could do a triple axel (whatever that is) with ease according to what many experts told me, but her lack of discipline and steady focus would keep her from even making the team. She also flirted with a lot of guys, especially older men like me. Now I understood why no agent would touch her. To make a long story short, I laid down the law to her and with determined effort, I got her turned around. She won Silver at Worlds and Gold in the Olympics. Later, she went to Hollywood and became a famous actress and advertising spokeswoman. She got married and named her first son after me. And yes, she still flirts with me whenever we see each other. Because of my work with Ace, I became the agent who took all the difficult athletes. Within two years, I was an agent to five football players, two basketball players (one guy and one girl), a hockey player, and two female pro-tennis players. I also made appearances for charities and other events.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Life was great for the kids and me. Then one day, I got a phone call that would cause me to have another serious change in my life.

"Hello. This Henry Heller."

"Hi Henry! This is your old football coach Chuck Yarnell."

"Hey coach, how's it going?" I happily responded.

"Quite well actually. I'm not the football coach anymore. I am the school principal, but please call me Chuck," he said warmly.

"Chuck it is then. What can I do for you?"

"The school and the boosters would like to honor you by retiring your jersey number at halftime of the homecoming game four weeks from now. Our head coach would like you to address the team before the game. Would you accept the honor?"

To say I was speechless at first would be quite correct. The request made me very emotional. I was in my mid 30s, and it seemed too early to have my jersey retired.

I pulled myself together and said, "Yes. I would like that very much."

A month later, I was wearing my old letter jacket and standing on the 50-yard line as the president of the school board presented a commemorative plaque to me, and my old coach held up a copy of my old #33 high school jersey. The band played the school fight song, and people were cheering. I had to dab my watery eyes with my handkerchief. Then I saw her. Darcy! She was wearing her old school letter jacket as she stood to the side of the cheerleaders.

Chuck noticed my stare and gob smacked look on my face. He leaned over to me and said, "I see you noticed our Science Department Chairwoman. She has been quite a valuable asset to the school. She has been working here for over eight years. Two years ago, she was the state's Science Teacher of the Year. She also coached the girls to winning the state cheerleading championship."

As we walked off the field, I was in a bit of a daze. I needed answers.

"How is this possible? Darcy spent almost a year in prison. How can she be teaching at a high school? How could you hire a criminal?" I said heatedly.

"Henry, I am glad you asked that question. There are four reasons why I hired her. First, she has a doctorate from M.I.T. which leads to number two which is we were in desperate need for an A.P. science teacher. She was the only qualified applicant. The third reason is that we also needed a talented and determined coach for our then-mediocre cheer squad. Again, Darcy was the only qualified candidate. Finally, she was convicted of an obstruction misdemeanor which the school board and the PTA could care less about as they were more interested in getting a top science teacher for a high school located out in Podunk Town," he said with that slow Southern drawl he would use with people that were angry and upset. People like me, right now.

I knew he was trying to get me to calm down, which I realized I needed to do. I waited ten seconds and calmly asked my next question.

"Okay, I get it. Why didn't you tell me that Darcy worked here?" I asked.

"Wellllll, you didn't ask me, and this night is about you, not her," he pointed out.

"Darcy! Darcy! The backstabbing bitch almost destroyed my life. What are the odds that she would be here tonight?" I said with exasperation.

"Actually, the odds were quite high considering that she was the one who first came up with the idea of honoring you to begin with," he smirked.

Again, I was gob smacked by another revelation. It was like I was on one of those reality television shows. My mouth opened and closed like a fish.

Coach Chuck put a hand on my shoulder and in that coach as a friend-mentor voice softly said, "My wife Kellie and I have had long talks with Darcy. My wife was her cheer coach when Darcy was in high school, so she knows her better than anyone in this town as Darcy's parents retired to Florida a few years ago. That disaster with Chad, the trial, and the divorce caused her to have a complete breakdown. When Darcy served her time, she deliberately started a fight with the toughest inmate so she could die in prison for her sins. Since Darcy was released, she has done everything to rebuild her life so she could become the best person possible. I will let her tell you the details."

Coach could see the turmoil in me.

"Look Henry, about sins and religion, aren't you one of us church people? If you are, isn't there something about forgiving those who hurt us. You both need forgiveness and compassion so that both of you can finally heal. That healing allows you to fully move on with your lives. Now, that's all I have to say to you. I got to go circulate with the superintendent and the boosters. Enjoy the evening."

Damn him! As much as I relished my burning hatred of Darcy, I knew he was right. Chuck had played with my heart and soul. That long dead love for Darcy turned out to be actually dormant as I began to recall all the good times with Darcy until the day I found out that she was a lying, cheating, slut-whore. As I stood on the sidelines, I reminisced about my life with Darcy. I still remembered our first kiss when we were about 12. Actually, it was more like a peck as we were both so nervous.

The end of the game air horn startled me. Our team won 49-17. I looked for the cheerleaders, and they were gathered around Darcy as she talked to them. Then she and the girls began to walk to the gym. I took a deep breath and released it slowly before fast walking after her.

"DARCY! WAIT UP!" I shouted. She shook and stopped, but did not turn to face me.

"Hi Henry. What do want?" Darcy said frostily as she stopped with her back to me.

"Mrs. Heller, uh, do you want us to stay with you?" a blond cheerleader asked Darcy while giving me the evil eye. I noticed that the rest of the girls had also stopped and were now looking at us. I also noticed she had kept her married surname.

"No, you girls go on ahead. I'll be there shortly."

The blond gave me a dirty look, but four other girls gave me flirty looks including one girl who licked her lips suggestively. I was relieved as they left us.

"Look, I was wondering if we maybe get together for coffee or..." I started to say, but I grew angry as she began to walk away from me.

"Good bye Hitman!"

"You really were and still are a stuck-up bitch. My condolences on the death of your one true love Chad Malman. I'm sure you can find yourself a new pimp boyfriend if you spread your legs eno-" I mocked her until she turned around and got in my face.

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THAT BASTARD ABUSED ME FOR YEARS, I HAD TO GROVEL AND SATISFY THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND...AND...WHAT ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT?' she yelled.

She stopped shouting, and we stared at each other.

"Got you talking to me!" I chuckled.

"You...you...jerk!" she spat out.

"Look Darcy, a wise old man told me that leaving painful issues unresolved does not allow a person to fully move on with your life. The night in the hospital when you were under arrest, you talked to me, but I was so angry and vengeful that I didn't want to hear anything you said. I am sorry for that and would to correct that mistake. Please!" I said with sadness and sincerity.

We just stared at each other for a minute, and then she sighed and said, "Okay Henry, you win. I'll see you at Kelsey's tomorrow at 8 A.M."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, I arrived at Kelsey's 15 minutes early and got us a table off in a corner. I wanted the meeting to be relaxed, so I wore a plain blue hoodie and blue jeans. I was excited when she came. Darcy wore a blue knee-length skirt, a pink sweater blouse, and pink leather flats. Overall, she still looked young and beautiful, even at age 35. We greeted each other, but we didn't hug. There was an icy tension in the air.

"I liked your choice of meeting place. Kelsey's Diner was the site of our first real date when we were sophomores," I said to break the ice.

12