My Passion for Mustang GTs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I bought my last Mustang years ago, so young and innocent, I was contacted by Ford to participate in their track day. In conjunction with the Bob Bondurant School of High Speed Driving, they invited me to take a free, one day, high speed driving course with the master, Bob Bondurant, and his team of professional drivers. An even older man now as he was old then, he had a dirty, old man's eye for young, busty, pretty blondes. Never removing his horny eyes from me, staring at my big breasts and round ass, a little too fast for me, I was more concerned with driving the supplied Mustang GT around the track than encouraging his advances.

Switching from racing Indian motorcycles to cars, a member of Carroll Shelby's Cobra team, in 1964, he won the 24-hour Le Mans GT class with Phil Donahue. With a trophy case filled with racing accomplishments, his favorite cars were Corvettes and Mustangs. The driving instructor for Paul Newman, James Garner, Clint Eastwood, Robert Wagner, Nicholas Cage, Tim Allen, and Tom Cruise, that man could drive. Interestingly enough, the Mustangs that they supplied us with were all automatics. Not much fun in that, it would have been much more fun driving a manual equipped car around the Grand Prix track.

To be continued...

12