My Persian Romance in Ottawa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"What a way to go," I replied, and I kissed Farizah, then went to work on her. I can't get enough of this woman. As reclusive as I am, I am nevertheless a man of passion and firmly believe in pleasing my lady. I laid her on the bed, and kissed her lips, her breasts, and her slightly rounded little belly, which made her laugh. Gently I spread her thighs, then sniffed her pussy, finding her unique aroma quite delectable...

"You know what to do," Farizah cooed softly, and I nodded, then buried my face between her legs. There's something hot, and intimate about getting one's face all up in a lady's business, as they say. Farizah seemed tense at first, but as I began to lick her pussy, the gal relaxed and enjoyed. I took my sweet time as my slid my tongue into her pussy and teased her clit, rubbing it between my fingers. Farizah's whole body trembled, and a sharp squeal escaped her sweet lips...

"Ride my face, sexy," I said, a little while later, as Farizah squatted on my face, smothering me with her thick ass. Happily I sniffed her ass, and worked two fingers into her pussy. Fariza licked her lips and rubbed her breasts together as I pleasured her, and I got to tell you, the sight of this curvaceous Iranian beauty riding me like this turned me on like you would not believe...

"You love this ass, huh?" Farizah teased, and I gave her big ass a playful slap. She was on all fours, swaying that big ass of hers this way and that, like a pendulum of temptation. I got behind her and Farizah spread that ass for me. Grinning, I gently caressed her butt and then kissed it. I slid my tongue into her asshole and Farizah positively giggled. Little did she know, I was just getting started.

"I am a carnivore and booty is my favorite meal," I paused to say, and just like that, I resumed devouring Farizah's ass. Face down and ass up, Farizah continued to grind her ass against my face, and I worked my tongue up her asshole. I loved the way it smelled and tasted. Farizah moaned deeply, seemingly approving of what I was doing. I smacked that ass and ate that butt hole greedily, loving every moment of it...

"Hmm, it's time to play my way," Farizah said to me, a little while later, after I gave her ass a tongue bath. I smiled at her, more than happy to oblige. Grinning, Farizah grabbed my dick and stroked it. I'm about eight inches, not huge but not small either. Oh, and I'm uncut. Farizah looked at my member, and took her sweet time stroking it. I suddenly wondered if, haling from a Muslim country, I might repulse her by being uncut. The lady answered my unasked question by leaning downward and taking me into her mouth...

"Oh yes," I whispered, and I lay there, with Farizah's lovely head bobbing up and down as she sucked me off. I hadn't been with a lady in ages, and just between us, I was starting to forget certain things. Farizah reminded me in the most wonderful way possible. I looked down, and saw a mischievous gleam in her lovely eyes as she flicked her tongue over my dick head and tugged on my nut sack. Hot damn, Farizah was killing me but I loved it...

"Let's do this," Farizah said, as she climbed on top of me, straddling me forcefully. I looked up at the curvy, sexy and fearless young woman astride me, and bucked my hips. With a swift thrust, I entered her. Farizah leaned forward and rested her hands on my shoulders. Her lovely breasts swayed right in front of my face, and I licked her nipples. Gripping Farizah's hips, I began to fuck her in earnest...

"You're pure fire, Farizah," I whispered, and Farizah grabbed my face in her hands, and locked eyes with me. There was an almost feral intensity in those orbs. I bucked my hips and thrust upward, slamming my dick into her pussy. Farizah licked her lips and rocked back and forth, her vaginal muscles squeezing my dick like a vise. It was as if she were fucking herself using my dick. And I didn't mind at all...

"Sweetie, you got no idea, I have voracious appetites," Farizah said, much later, finally answering my earlier statement. This the lady did after she rode me so hard I honestly thought my dick was going to fall off. I smiled at the fiercely beautiful, wantonly lustful and absolutely insatiable young woman who lay in my arms, marveling at her. Farizah was full of surprises, and that's more than okay by me. This vivacious gal is an injection of life into my otherwise dreary existence...

"I'm glad I met you," I said to Farizah, and she smiled and winked. A lot of gals like to cuddle after sex, but Farizah wasn't like that. The foxy Iranian cutie surprised me by reaching for her purse, and pulling out a Menthol cigarette and a lighter. I watched, amazed, as she lit her cigarette and smoked. I don't smoke, but I don't mind smokers too much. Farizah took a few drags, then put it out. I found that surprising, and soon found out why...

"Yeah, glad I met you too, Adam, now, let's have some really fun and rough sex, alright? I'm not into the romantic shit," Farizah said, matter-of-factly, and I smiled and nodded. Without another word, Farizah rolled on top of me and grabbed my dick. As the foxy gal rubbed my manhood against her mound, I grinned, feeling horny as ever. A happy hiss escaped Farizah's lovely lips as I thrust into her pussy. Time for round two...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
12