My Personal Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I stretched and got out of bed. When I went to the bathroom, I couldn't help admiring my handy work. As I rubbed my hairless balls, I started to smile. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. Using the full-length mirror on the back of my bedroom door, I took a selfie of my crotch.

I sat on my bed and texted the photo to Dave. After hitting send, I wondered if I'd done the right thing. Dave said he wanted to get together again, but I wasn't sure if he was serious. Maybe he said it because it was in the heat of the moment.

I dressed, went to the kitchen, and poured a cup of coffee. Sitting at the table I felt sending the photo was a mistake.

My sister came into the kitchen, got her coffee, and sat at the table.

"How's it going, Vince?" Beth said.

"Okay, how are you?" I replied.

"I'm great. I went out with April last night. We went to a party and had a blast."

"Who's April?" I asked. I didn't remember many of my sister's friends and April was a name I'd never heard before.

"She's a girl I know from school. We never hung around too much, but we both know the same kids. We've been hanging around since we graduated. What did you do last night?"

I didn't know how to answer my sister. I didn't want to tell her I went to Ferndale and hooked up with Dave.

"I went out to eat and then hung around with a friend. I came home early," I said, not offering more information than I felt necessary.

Beth nodded and said, "So what are you doing today? Mom and Dad are playing golf today. They left about an hour ago."

"I don't have anything planned. I'll probably hang around here and read or something," I said.

"I'm going to the beach with April and a few friends. We're going to an outdoor concert this afternoon," Beth said.

My sister and I talked for a few minutes. She left the kitchen, telling me she had to get ready to go.

I went outside, walked down to the lake, and out to the deck at the end of our dock. Sitting on a glider, I gazed out over the still water. I glanced at our pontoon boat and thought about taking it out and cruising around the lake.

A few minutes later, my phone chirped, announcing a text. I opened the message and grinned as I looked at a picture of Dave. Like me, he'd shaved his crotch. His message said he was anxious to see me again. I asked what he was doing and if he wanted to get together. He said he had something to do and wasn't able to meet me.

Dave and I texted each other for a few minutes and decided to get together on Friday night. We agreed to have dinner at one of the restaurants in Ferndale and then do something. I told him I was looking forward to it.

12