My Perverted Family Ch. 01: Aunt Bella's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Bella began to suck my cock with unmitigated skill letting the head slip to the edges of her lips before plunging back down again to take nearly its full length into her warm mouth. She took my cock to the back of her mouth and held it at the opening of her throat. Aunt Bella bobbed her head a few times as the muscles of her throat relaxed and allowed my cock to enter. She squeezed my cock head several times with her throat muscles making a soft retching sound. I was beside myself, and at one point I couldn't help but grab her head and shove my cock roughly in and out listening to her struggle to take it.

She pulled off my cock and curtly said, "If you want me to suck your cock, then chill out and let me do the work. I know what feels good to a man. All you have to do is enjoy the ride! Suffice it to say, you won't be left wanting for anything when I am through."

"Yes Ma'am," I meekly answered.

I laid back on my pillow and let her take complete charge. She just smiled and took my cock back into her mouth. I wasn't really surprised that Aunt Bella was damn good at giving head. I remembered hearing Mom talk about how many cocks Aunt Bella and Aunt Savannah had sucked over the years. Aunt Bella began swirling her tongue over my cock like she was possessed. She loved sucking cock, that much was obvious. As she sucked my cock, I reached down and started caressing her tits and teasing her nipples. I was born a breast man and will always be drawn to them. Aunt Bella was soon moaning with my cock in her mouth making it feel even better as she took me down her throat. She would tighten her throat muscles around my cock head and slowly pull off, making it feel like she was milking my cock. It wasn't long before I pumped a sizable load of cum in her mouth.

I never lost my hard and wanted to fuck her now, but she said no. She had my night of sexual awaking all planned and didn't intend to deviate from that plan. She climbed up my chest and gave me my first grownup kiss; complete with tongue action and everything. I could taste saltiness in her mouth. She sensed my surprise and told me that I was tasting my own cum. She then shoved her wet sticky fingers in my mouth and asked me to compare her taste to my own. That made my cock get even harder.

I pushed Aunt Bella back onto the bed. I didn't know how many more loaded I would be able to deliver before it was over. I wanted to pump my seed into her pussy at least one time before it was over. Aunt Bella told me to be patient and placed her hand on my head, guiding me down to her crotch. She did have on lacey white panties. As I looked at her camel toe and smelled her arousal, I thought about how lovely she looked in those sexy panties. I smiled as I started pulling her panties down. I was pleased by the site of her well-manicured, yet very hairy pussy. Aunt Bella had delectable full pussy lips and a large clit that begged for me to suck it.

I moved down the bed further, placing my face between her legs. I spread the lips of her vagina and blew gently on her opening. I had seen that on a porn site and was eager to try it. Just like on the porn site her clit pushed out from under its protective hood. I began kissing her inner thighs, listening to her moans and gasps. I moved back to her pussy where I ran my tongue over her wet lips. Aunt Bella let out a deep guttural groan, and then I felt her hands on my head again; guiding me to the places, she needed me to be. I began licking her hot lips, listening to her moans of pleasure as I continued running my tongue up and down her pussy. I parted her folds and let her juices flow down onto my tongue. I found myself tongue fucking Aunt Bella as she began gyrating on the bed and pulling my hair with her fingers. I was so glad I had watched those porn sites. I wanted Aunt Bella to think of me as a worthy sex partner; not just a horny teenager.

I worked my tongue deep into her pussy as she thrust her hips upward before I moved up and took her clit into my mouth. As I began sucking Aunt Bella's clit, I worked a couple of fingers deep into her pussy finding just how tight it was. That's another little trick I learned on the porn site. I alternated between licking and sucking her clit, as she became more and more impassioned. It wasn't long before she was thrusting her pussy hard into my face as the first of many orgasms washed over her.

Next, Aunt Bella pulled me up kissing me and licking her cum from my face. I didn't wait for her approval that time and slipped my cock into her pussy as she gasped and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. After my first thrust, she placed her heels under my ass cheeks and told me to fuck her good and hard. I had to smile, it was evident that my Aunt's pussy had not seen a hard cock in quite some time. I knew Uncle Harry was getting old, but I didn't realize he was at that point in life where his cock didn't rise to the occasion when needed. I had heard his diabetes interfered with his erections quite often. I felt sorry for Aunt Bella being one hell of a hot woman and not having a man able to make love to her the way she deserved. I started thrusting my cock hard into her pussy as she grunted and took it all.

I could feel the lust and pure enthusiasm coming from her as I fucked her. Every once in a while, she would stiffen and use her heels to pull me deeper into her. She would shudder and shake for a moment and then relax. It concerned me, and I asked her if I was hurting her and she assured me I was not. She told me that was her having an orgasm. I asked her to warn me before each orgasm so I would know what was coming.

The way her pussy kept tightening and gripping my cock, and the enthusiasm of her thrusts were incredible. I mentioned how great her pussy felt around my cock and Aunt Bella told me it was her pussy's way of thanking me for fucking it so well. Over and over I hammered my cock into Aunt Bella's pussy, fucking her in every position she suggested. Some of those positions I hadn't even seen on the porn site. I could feel my balls tighten and tingle as my orgasm finally began to bubble up. I fought like hell to stop the explosion for Aunt Bella to have one more orgasm, but it wasn't necessary to delay it because she started cumming at the same time as did I. She screamed as my hot sperm burst into her spasming pussy. I was afraid she would wake Uncle Harry with her screams as I filled her sucking and clenching pussy with all I had in me. Her scrunching pussy sucked the final drops from my balls. When we finally came down from our orgasmic high, Aunt Bella couldn't thank me enough for making love to her. I told Aunt Bella I couldn't begin to express my thanks for her skillful introduction into the world of grown-up sex.

"Listen, Aunt Bella, anytime you can get away, you let me know, and we can meet here or any place of your choosing and do this all over again," I sincerely promised. "We can have some fun any time the mood strikes you. I am young, and I get hard just looking at you."

"Thank you so much, Sweetie, you have no idea how much that means to me," Aunt Bella swooned. "I have to admit I also look forward to doing this with you many more times. However, it is critical we never let your Mom know we did this."

"Your secret is safe with me, Aunt Bella." I solemnly promised.

I immediately started calculating a way to let my Mom find out about this sexual interlude without it being traced back to me. I knew how completive Mom and Aunt Bella were and hoped this will spur my Mom into seducing me. I get hard all over again thinking about Mom and Aunt Bella both sneaking around fucking me at every opportunity.

12