My Perverted Family Ch. 03: Jason's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head in understanding as I absorbed the action on that video. There was a young man who was sliding his long cock slowly in and out of this shapely blond girl's round ass. She was shrieking and wailing at the top of her lungs as an orgasm racked her body. I turned to Jason and said, "I didn't realize anyone could orgasm by being fucked in the butt."

I remember wondering if guys orgasmed while getting rammed in the ass with a long hard cock. Don't ask me why that popped in my head. I had never thought much about guys having sex with each other.

"Most definitely," Jason answered. "Some of the most intense orgasms I've had were when there was a hard cock sliding slowly in and out. You should try it sometimes. I believe you would be pleasantly surprised."

I felt Jason staring at me. I didn't look at him or respond to that last comment. Jason leaned closer to me and whispered, "I also enjoy looking at a women's soft ass as a big cock is skillfully used to push her over the edge into her own nirvana."

I finally looked over at Jason, and he had slipped off his shorts and was slowly stroking the length of his long narrow cock while watching the action on the TV screen. I was momentarily mesmerized by the site of his actions. I couldn't tear my eyes away and felt myself getting hard. That was indeed the last thing I wanted to happen right then. I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing than to get hard while looking at Jason's cock. However, I found myself wondering if I would enjoy a cock sliding in and out of my ass. Jason had a way of making it sound so delightful. I had to put that out of my mind or I would definitely get a boner in front of him.

Jason looked at me and said, "Pull your shorts off and stroke your weeny. I know you want to while watching this porno. Go ahead, I don't mind."

"No...no, I don't feel comfortable doing that in front of you," I croaked.

"I don't mind really," he answered.

Before I could object further, he reached over and snatched my short down, then went back to stroking himself. I sat there a minute as my cock slowly started to swell, and then thought to myself, why not? I wrapped my fist around my stiffening cock and picked a rhythm to match his while I concentrated on the beautiful women. I didn't realize it but my eyes had strayed from the TV back to Jason's cock, and he caught me staring.

"You like my cock, don't you?" Jason was smiling at me when he said that and I wanted to evaporate into the sofa.

"What? No! I mean... I mean. I don't really know what I mean." I was stuttering and stammering like an idiot. I didn't know what to say.

"It's okay," Jason assured me. "A lot of people are fascinated with my cock. Both men AND women have commented on it my whole life. I am used to that by now."

I didn't respond. I concentrated on the video. I pretended Jason cock wasn't standing proud and hard, begging for me to reach out and touch it.

Jason scooted closer to me and whispered, "I know you are just dying to touch my cock. I have seen that look dozens of times. Go ahead and do it. It's not going to bite you."

I shook my head no and went back to concentrating on the action taking place in the video. I could feel Jason's eyes boring a hole in the side of my head. He didn't say anything but did take my hand and wrap it around his penis. I didn't look at him, and I didn't pull my hand away either. I didn't know what to do. I knew I wasn't gay, but Jason's cock felt really good in my hand. I tightened my grip on his cock and moved it up and down without ever looking at it. I had to admit it did feel good when I stroked him up and down. I could feel the ripple in his hard muscle and the bulging veins just under the surface of his skin. I was a twenty-year-old college kid with no experience in sexual contact with another guy. This was all new to me and somewhat exciting.

It was then that I realized that I did want ...very much to touch it...to feel it, and to run my hands over it. I remember thinking to myself that twenty minutes ago I had never really thought about touching any guy's dick, and now I desperately wanted to touch this one...it was new and unusual and a huge turn-on and my nervousness was delightful, and I was losing myself in horniness...

Without being urged, I slid off the couch, never releasing the firm grip I had on his cock and knelt between his thighs. My eyes stared at his rigid cock as he gently stroked the back of my hand. I paused, drunk on wine and horniness, as I stared at his hard cock once again. I took a deep breath as I knelt in front of him, gulped down the rest of my wine and started stroking. I was so fucking horny because this was all new to me. However, I knew by the twitching of his cock it wouldn't be long until he would erupt. I wasn't sure how I would react to that...so, I cupped his balls with my free hand and kept stroking. My breathing increased at the sight of my hand sliding up and down over his magnificent cock. Just knowing I was giving him the pleasure that he had wanted from me, gave me a thrill and pushed him relentlessly toward the edge. I noticed that he was tensing up, and I could feel his balls tighten, and I suspected he was close. I still wasn't sure how I would react. However, in just a few seconds my suspicions were confirmed, as he grunted and shot a rope of jizz straight into my face, some of it hit my neck. I'd had just enough wine, and was horny enough I didn't care what anyone thought. I did what my instincts directed and closed my lips around the head of his cock. That first blast of his hot sperm caused me to orgasm when it hit the back of my throat. He shot rope after rope, and I couldn't believe how he just kept cumming and cumming...and I kept swallowing and swallowing.

My body started to shake and tremble uncontrollably. I must have passed out from the excitement and the wine. When I woke up, it was morning, and I was in my bunk alone. I quickly got dressed and ventured up to the top deck. Jason was there at the helm with a steaming hot cup of coffee for me. He handed me the coffee and asked, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, but my head feels like a marching band is parading through playing the Star-spangled Banner," I answered.

"We will be in port in about thirty minutes, and I will take you a friend of mine who can make a concoction that will get rid of a hangover in a flash."

Jason hadn't mentioned anything about our gay encounter from the night before, but I still felt the urgent need to put some distance between us. I felt awkward about what had happened. I couldn't say that the experience had been entirely unpleasant. The jury was still out on how much I enjoyed that brief moment. However, I was sure that I never wanted it to happen with Jason again.

"If you don't mind, Jason, I think I will just head for home when we hit port," I said. "I have a lot of things I have to take care of before I head back to college in the morning."

"Sure," he answered with obvious disappointment. "You still want to cruise again next weekend?"

"I guess so. I'll let you know later this week," I said as I headed below deck to pack my gear.

EPILOGUE

Jason and I continued to go yachting most weekends, but he never made any sexual overtures to me again. I was glad he never hit on me again. I had decided that sucking cock was nowhere near as enjoyable as licking a woman's pussy; especially my sister, Amy's pussy. I decided to devote more of my attention toward seducing my wonderfully beautiful and sexy Mom. The more I got around her, the more she seems amenable to my subtle intimations about incest. It may be my imagination but, I think her nipples get hard more often when we are alone together. I am genuinely anxious to test my theories. Maybe we will find out soon. As an afterthought, I do have to admit that I still sometimes wonder what it would feel like to have a hard cock slide in my butt at least once before I give up sex due to old age. Jason had made it sound so delightful, I almost asked him a couple times to do it.

12