My Perverted Family Ch. 04: Mom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," she chuckled, "last time I promise. While you were spanking...ugh...masturbating what did you think about?"

"Amy...what the hell do you think I was thinking about? I was thinking about seeing Mom's bare ass staring back at me!"

Amy decided to jerk my frustrated chain some more. To her, it was all harmless fun. I didn't know it at the time, but she had already talked to Mom and was getting off on my frustration.

"Did you think about what it would be like to fuck Mom? You know...did you picture your hard cock slipping up her wet love tunnel?"

"Damn it, Amy. Cut that shit out...she's my Mom. It's not right for me to have thoughts like that about my own mother."

I don't know why I chose that moment to pretend I was reluctant to fuck Mom because of incest. I had been fucking Aunt Bella for months and never gave a shit if it was incest or not. I just felt awkward admitting to my sister that my goal was to seduce Mom. I don't know why I took that stance at that moment because I had already asked Amy if she would advise me on how to seduce Mom. She knew what I wanted and agreed to help.

"It may not be right, but I'm willing to bet you did think about it. Right?"

"Amy...That would be incest if I fucked my own Mom."

"I know what incest is, Todd. Did you have incestuous thoughts about your Mom while you masturbated? Just tell me the truth. I won't think badly of you if you did."

"As much as I hate to admit it, I did for a brief moment see myself slamming my cock into Mom's you know what. Of course, it would never happen because Mom would never let it happen."

"Well...I wouldn't be so quick to say. Mom would never let it happen. She's only human, you know." Amy stifled another chuckle. She was really getting off on jerking my chain and decided to throw a real bombshell. "Based on some of the discussions Mom and I have had, about you, she's noticed your bulging pants on many occasions. Mom believes you have a large cock and I get the impression she is also probably thinking about how that big cock of yours would feel sliding in and out of wet RUNNY pussy. I bet she went to her room and masturbated after she served you your favor breakfast of RUNNY eggs."

"No way," I said.

"Yes...way," Amy countered.

"Well, ...she did go to her room for a long time," I recalled.

"There you go! I rest my case. She probably couldn't wait to ram her fingers in her runny pussy while pretending they were your big hard cock."

"Wait a minute, Amy. I just realized you keep emphasizing the word runny. How did you know she fixed runny eggs for my breakfast?"

"A little bird told me."

"Come on, Amy. Mom told you all about this didn't she."

"Yes, she did. She called me early this morning and told me all about the encounter between you two in the kitchen." Amy replied.

"Why didn't you say something when I first mentioned it?"

"I wanted to hear your version and compare it with Mom's version."

"Is she upset about me walking in on her and Dad?" I asked.

"I wouldn't say upset; more like shocked. Mom told me she got very aroused when your cock got hard because of her. Every woman delights when a man reacts that way to her sexiness."

"Bullshit, Amy...Mom didn't tell you she saw my cock get hard."

"Yes, she did, Todd. Not only did she tell me about seeing you get hard, but she also wondered out loud about how your hard cock might feel in her runny pussy."

"No way," I disputed.

"Yes, way!" Amy replied.

"Amy...Do you really think Mom might fantasize about fucking me? I mean seriously? After all, I'm her son, and that would be incest. Mom is too conservative to engage in incest."

"Incest!", Amy laughed, "Are you really worrying about incest...? So, what the hell do you think we were doing my last two years of high school when you ate my pussy, and I sucked your cock practically every night?"

I had forgotten all about our incestuous hookups during high school. We were just engaging in oral sex, so I didn't really view it as sex; incestuous or otherwise. Visions of me with my face buried between Amy's thighs invade my head at that moment and I paused a second to savor the memory.

"That's different, Amy. We never did the big nasty to each other. We just made each other cum like crazy with our oral skills. Besides, President Bill Clinton maintains oral sex is not really sex."

Amy had a serious tone to her voice and asked, "Todd, did you ever want to fuck me back then?"

Unknown to me at the time, Amy inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and started a slow, methodical in and out motion that caused an immediate chill race through her loins. I hesitated to answer, but Amy could hear my breath quicken, and it caused her pulse to race. An orgasm was building as she imagined my cock penetrating her drooling pussy.

"Come on...you can be honest with me, Todd." Amy pleaded.

There was a husky, seductive tone in Amy's voice and I picked up on it. I flashed back to all the times I'd wished I could ram my throbbing cock in my big sister's pussy after giving her an oral orgasm. I'd always wanted to fuck her but never had the nerve to mention it. Amy interrupted my flashback when she insisted on an answer from me. She asked the question again.

"Did you ever think about fucking your big sister while we were busy swallowing each other's cum. I really want to know. What harm can it do now to let me know the truth?"

I began to stroke my hard cock through my pants. I envisioned myself balls deep in my sister's pussy with her long legs wrapped around the back of my thighs, pulling me deeper and deeper into her wetness.

"Did you ever want ME to fuck YOU?" I countered.

"I asked first, Todd. Now tell me the truth. I won't hold it against you. Or on second thought, maybe I WILL hold IT against you if I get the chance," she laughed.

I hesitated a minute and then answered with a firm, "Yes!" I took another deep breath and said, "I thought about fucking you all the time, Amy. In fact, every time we had oral sex, I would go back to my room and masturbate thinking about fucking you until you squealed like you did every time, I caused you to orgasm with my tongue."

I don't remember unzipping my pants and taking my cock out, but there I was stroking my hard cock like it was going to explode if I didn't relieve the pressure immediately. Amy was elated that I wanted to fuck her. It was something she had always wanted also. Her admission was causing my orgasm to jump on the fast-track. It would only be a matter of minutes before my balls emptied.

"Why didn't you ever say anything?" Amy asked as her fingers moved with lightning speed in and out of her pussy. Amy's breathing was coming in short rapid bursts, and her orgasm was so close she could feel it.

"Because I was afraid you would turn me down and then not ever let me eat your pussy again. And what's worse, I was scared you would never give me another one your breath-taking blowjobs again."

Amy stopped fingering herself for a moment and whispered, "I wish we HAD done it back in high school."

"Really?" I hesitated a minute then asked, "Why?"

"Oh...for a lot of reasons, but mainly I think my honeymoon night would have been better if we had trained each other to fuck as well as we had learned to give each other oral sex."

"Really?" I was surprised she was sharing this very personal honeymoon information with me. What takes place on the honeymoon was supposed to be for the bride and groom only. I was tempted to ask if her honeymoon was a disappointment but wisely chooses not to ask.

"Now don't get me wrong, Todd. I thoroughly enjoyed my honeymoon, but I think Jason was a bit disappointed in my performance. I know I was disappointed in some respect," Amy volunteered.

"How so?"

"Well...first of all, I still had my cherry, and the intercourse was very painful at first. I had given Jason a fantastic blowjob that caused him to break out in a cold sweat, and his balls exploded sending a gush of cum into my mouth. I think he thought I was sexually experienced enough to give him a first fuck that was just as good as that first blowjob."

"Did he say he was disappointed?"

"No, but I sensed that he wasn't entirely satisfied. I know I wasn't totally dissatisfied with his eating my pussy. It was nothing compared to what you used to do for me with your tongue. I still see you as my gold-standard when it comes to eating my pussy. He wanted to have anal sex with me that night, but I was afraid to try it. Is it unusual for a man to want to fuck his wife in the butt?"

"How would I know. I have never been married, and none of my married friends have confided stuff like that to me."

"Have you ever wanted to fuck a girlfriend in the behind?"

"It never came up with any of my girlfriends, but I think I would be willing to give it a try if they wanted to experience it."

"Well after Jason pestered me for several weeks, I finally let him ass fuck me, and I loved it. It hurt at first but then it got terrific." Amy hesitated a minute and then added, "Sometimes I often think back to when you and I were servicing each other with oral sex, and I think I would've maybe liked for you to side your cock up my ass. That's if I had known about anal sex. What would have been the difference in putting your cock in my mouth and putting in my ass? I could've kept my cherry intact and at the same time enjoyed a powerful anal orgasm."

"Oh shit, Amy. You are going to make me blow a load in my pants if you keep talking like that. Are you just saying that to get my mind off of the situation with Mom?"

"No, I'm not just saying that. I always loved the way you ate my pussy, but if I knew then what I know now about anal sex, I would have craved it also. When I went off to college, I couldn't wait for the weekends to get home and feel your tongue back in my pussy. I skipped parties, football games and special weekend events at college just to rush home and feel your tongue in me. I also loved sucking your cock and tasting your cum in my mouth. I became so addicted to the taste of your cum, I would lay in bed at night craving the taste. It was almost like my lifeblood. I felt I needed it to survive. Don't misunderstand me, Todd. I love my husband, Jason. I really do, but his cum doesn't taste anywhere near as good as your thick creamy cum."

"Amy, I think we need to change the subject, or I might find myself on the way to your house to have one of our oral sex sessions topped off with a little anal sex. And if I do get the nerve to come to your house, I can't guarantee it wouldn't end in an old fashion fuck-fest between brother and sister. You're married now, and I don't think Jason would appreciate me fucking your brains out."

Amy's fingers were working overtime on her pussy, and she could feel her orgasm building to a crescendo. She could tell it was going to be a big one. Maybe the biggest one ever. She gasped and said, "Todd, I have to go. Let me know how it goes with you and Mom."

Amy quickly hung-up the phone, and I was left with the dull sound of a dial tone. My mind flooded with confusion and indecision. My erection waned, and my urgency to climax disappeared. I kind of wished I hadn't called her. Now I was lusting for my Mom and my sister.

Mom and Dad were starting to experiment with roleplaying to put a little spice into their marriage, but I wasn't aware of their games. I kind of stumbled in on them and didn't really understand their sex games. Several incidents happened over the next few weeks, and each time Amy convinced me it was an invitation from Mom for me to make my move. One weekend Mom dressed as a Hooter's waitress and served Dad beer and refreshments while he watched all the televised professional and college games. Mom has breasts to rival any of the real Hooter's girls. The Hooter's outfit seemed to work because Dad eagerly fucked her during half-time and at each commercial break. Dad never knew I walked in while they played, but Mom did and only blushed and smiled at me. When I told Amy about the incidence, she said it was further proof Mom wanted me sexually. That encouraged me to double my efforts to seduce Mom.

I walked in on them another time while Mom was playing the role of a sexy French maid. She was dressed in a very short skirt with no panties, and her bra was apparently non-existent. I appeared suddenly without notice one evening just as Mom straddled Dad's cock and was rubbing her bare tits in his face. They had both assumed I was out partying with friends. Dad never knew of my presence, and the suddenness of it all surprised Mom so that all she was able to manage was a blush and a shy smile. That blushing smile from my mother only fed my suspicions that she did indeed want to fuck me. I slipped away to my room and masturbated three or four times before falling asleep. Mom and Dad continued with the Roleplaying as if there had been no intrusion. Dad was oblivious to it all. He was too busy sucking Mom's tits and trying to keep up with the ballgames.

And then to top it all off, the day I was to return to school, Mom got up early to have breakfast with Dad before he left for his usual Sunday morning golf outing. I was supposedly up in my bedroom sound asleep. I usually never got up before noon on Sunday because I wanted to be rested for my drive back to school. Mom was once again dressed in her sexy light blue satin bathrobe. No panties or bra under the robe. Dad was at the breakfast table preparing to work the Sunday crossword puzzle. I learned later Mom had a special surprise for Dad that morning. A surprise that would lay the groundwork for an even wilder afternoon of sex after I left for college and Dad returned from his golf outing.

Mom stood with her back to Dad and rehearsed in her mind again how she was going whirl around, fling open her bathrobe and show Dad what will be waiting for him when he gets home from golf. Meanwhile, Dad couldn't find a lead pencil to do his crossword puzzle and quietly left the kitchen in search of one. Seconds later I, unbeknown to my Mom and Dad, I entered the kitchen sleepy-eyed and horny as usual. Mom whirled around at that precise moment opened her bathrobe and said, "This is yours to enjoy in any way you see fit."

I stood frozen in the kitchen doorway as I stared at my mother's naked body. Her beautiful bare tits and neatly trimmed bush were on display for me to see. Her taut brown nipples were standing at attention. I was wearing my same running shorts as before, and my cock was so hard it was a miracle it didn't rip a hole right through the fabric. I was wordless and had the same horror-struck look on my face as before. Dad was still looking for a pencil. Amy had me convinced Mom was wanting to have sex with me so, I naturally thought she was talking to me because I was the only other person in the kitchen. It rattled me, and I abruptly turned and raced down the hallway to the guest bathroom. It took me less than a minute of fierce masturbation to coat the mirror above the sink with an even thicker layer of cum than the first time.

Dad returned with a pencil and Mom was still frozen in place like a stone statue. Her robe was still open, as was her mouth and she was embarrassed beyond words. Dad took a casual glance at her and told her she looked like a butterfly spreading its wings. She was still in shock and slowly closed her bathrobe. Dad didn't witness any of the antics between Mom and me, and Mom was not going to try and explain it. Mom retreated to her bedroom and put on proper attire. I left the bathroom and quietly returned to my bedroom to pack for my trip back to college; Dad finished the crossword puzzle and then left for his golf game. When I finally came down to leave for school, Mom gave me a big hug, but she was too embarrassed to say anything other than, "I love you, Todd."

There was an uneasy silence in the room. I was trying to think of a way to phrase my gleeful acceptance of Mom's generous offer of sex without sounding like a dork. I was so thrilled by her invitation and wanted to accept her offer, but needed to discuss it with Amy first. I had dreamed of having sex with my mother for months, but never thought she felt the same way until then. When I arrived back on campus, I rushed immediately to the privacy of my dorm room and called my sister, Amy.

Amy's phone rang several times before she finally decided to answer. I didn't know it at the time, but she was pissed because I didn't bother calling her during the Thanksgiving Holiday. She sounded distant and aloof toward me. I, on the other hand, was bubbling over with excitement and didn't really pick up on her aloofness at first. Our conversation went pretty much like this:

"Amy, you will never believe what happened this morning."

I sounded like I was fighting to take my next breath. Amy didn't respond. She was struggling to hide her bitterness because I had not called her over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Our last phone sex had led her to believe I was interested in eating her pussy again and maybe even giving her the fuck we both dreamed about in high school.

"Mom opened her bathrobe and flashed me," I eagerly reported. "She was totally naked underneath the robe; no bra, no panties. She told me that she was all mine and I could do what I wanted with her."

Amy didn't respond, and I was puzzled, but still hadn't picked up on the fact she was pissed with me.

"Don't you see, Amy? You were right all along. Mom does want to have sex with me."

Suddenly it dawned on Amy what her younger brother was saying, and it snapped her back to her senses. What started as a joke on her little brother was suddenly spinning out of control. Amy's anger towards me disappeared. The excitement and sincerity in my voice told her she had created a big misunderstanding. She didn't know how to correct it without destroying my ego and creating an unrepairable distrust between us.

"Slow down, Todd and tell me exactly what happened this morning." Amy finally asked.

I took another deep breath and said, "I walked into the kitchen and Mom suddenly twirled to face me, and at the same time she opened her bathrobe and told me she wanted to fuck me."

Amy thought for a minute and then asked, "Did she really say she wanted to fuck you? Did she use those exact words?"

"Well...no. She said something like, this is all for you to use as you wish, or something to that effect," I answered and then said, "What difference does it make about the words? It all means you were right and she does want to have sex with me. My problem is how do I let her know I want to do it as badly as she does? When she flashed me, I acted like a stupid juvenile and fled the room. How do I go back and take her up on her offer without looking like a fool?"

Amy hesitated for a moment and then said, "I can call Mom and smooth it over for you."

Amy didn't have the heart to admit it was a cruel joke on her part. That would definitely create a chasm between her and me that could never be crossed again. She had to find a way to right that wrong without destroying the whole family.

"No!", I shouted. "I would die if Mom knew I had discussed this with you. This is something that is very private between Mom and me. I just want you to help me find a way to approach Mom without looking like a total fool."

"Let me give it some serious thought, but in the meantime don't do or say anything to Mom that might make things worse," Amy advised, "I'll get back to you as soon as I think of a solution that will save face for all."

The last thing Amy wanted was for me to innocently walk up to Mom and tell her I was ready to fuck her. The chaos that would cause was something Amy was not prepared to deal with.

"What if she calls me and wants to talk about it?" I asked.

"If she calls you, either send her call to voicemail or talk as though nothing had happened this morning. Don't you dare bring up the subject of fucking. You should continue letting her dictate the ground rules", Amy advised. "Let Mom bring it up when she is ready. You just hang back and follow her lead."