My Pet is the Best Sub Ever

Story Info
I become the Master to a perfect slut.
3.1k words
4.16
15.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pet is the best sub ever. And I wasn't even looking to be a Master. I just wanted a good fuck. She picked me, after I picked her. I believe she chose well. I know I am happy with the situation. I have yet to find anything she will not do.

It was in a club in Indianapolis that had a bad reputation. But I like those kind of places. They keep my adrenaline pumping and make me feel alive. When I walked in I saw her sitting at the bar between two goofs looking for a good time. She had long, wavy blond hair falling about her exposed shoulders. She was wearing a sports bra that emphasized her erect nipples and cut-off jeans exposing the cheeks of her ass. She was definitely my type. Was I hers?

I knew she was twenty-one because they were serving her. She looked to be in her thirties to me. The perfect age for a woman. The reached their sexual peak then. At least that's what I had heard, and it had proved to be true for me.

I walked by her and whispered into her ear.

"If you want to be fucked in the ass come out to the alley right now."

Continuing on to the back door I opened it, stood in the alley and then waited. I did not wait long.

"Who the fuck are you and why would I let you do anything to me?"

"Look at this, and if you want it then get on your knees. You can see what I have and I know you'll want to try it out for size."

I displayed my hard cock to her. I have never had to force any slut to take it when I offered it. I had taken it out in the alley waiting for her.

She fell to her knees. I pushed her face down into the alley cobblestones, unzipped her jeans, pulled them down away from her ass, which was not covered by any panties, spit on her ass hole, and thrust my cock into the exposed pucker. It was tight and it was only lubed with my saliva. I pushed harder and she groaned, but she did not protest. Instead she begged for more.

"Oh fucking christ, fuck me, oh god, fuck me harder. I want it. Fuck me Master."

I did. Ramming that ass hole was pure bliss. It was so damned tight and she kept fucking back to get more cock up her ass hole. I reached around and freed her tits. I pinched her nipples as hard as I could and she screamed and begged for more.

"I'm fucking cumming Master. Oh damn, I'm cumming so fucking hard."

I twisted her clit with my strong fingers and again she screamed. And kept creaming on herself and into her cut-offs. The first time is always a quickie for me. If they want more they will let me know. I shot my spunk up her back hole, pulled out, and watched as it flowed back out again.

"Want a drink?"

"My god, that was the best fuck I have had in years. Who the hell are you? And yes I want a drink. Let's go somewhere quiet so I can talk to you. Please Master?"

I had never been into this kind of scene. The Master thing kind of threw me off, but she was a damned good fuck, so what the hell. I helped her up, got her clothes squared away and took her back to my place. I had plenty to drink there. I put a blanket I kept in the back seat on the bucket seat next to mine so she would not stain the leather.

When we arrived I told her to go and have a shower. She smiled gratefully. She was walking around with lots of my cum and her cum in her pants. It would be a pleasure to get cleaned up I imagined.

As she showered I did a little research online about this Master stuff. I found lots of information. It was apparently becoming a more and more popular lifestyle for many people. She was definitely a submissive, or sub, and I could be nothing but a Master. Nothing else would fit my personality. This could be very interesting and enjoyable. For both of us.

Deciding to find out where she stood I immediately went into the shower room and threw open the shower curtain. She did not try to hide herself. She seemed to be happy to display herself.

"You're now my sub. Do you understand? I'm your Master and you're my sub. We'll make this a great relationship. Do you question that?"

"No, Master. I'll always be your slut. I'm yours to use. Any way you please. I want only to please you Master."

"Then finish your shower. When done stay naked, come to me and we'll cuddle. I want to kiss my new pet."

She came in with her naked body glistening with wetness. She had not bothered to towel down. Nice. She sat on my lap in my large easy chair and I cuddled and hugged my new slave. We made out and I allowed her to fondle my cock in my lap and make it hard again. But tonight we did not have sex again. I allowed her to sleep with me but in the morning she had to leave. I was a busy man and she had her job to go to.

She left her number to call whenever I wished. I wished the next night. I told her to come to my apartment at 8 that night. I did not tell her what would occur. When she arrived I had scissors in my hand. I cut all her clothes off while she trembled. She did not yet know this new Master of hers. But when she was naked I kissed her and then told her to lie down on my bed.

She was obedient. She was always so obedient. She lay in a supine position. I told her to spread her legs and arms out and then I tied each appendage to the bedstead with silk scarves. She was stretched as widely as I could spread her and her pussy was pulsing with anticipation. Her chest was rising and falling and her tits had nipples hard as diamonds.

I then stripped and allowed her to watch. She loved her Master's body. She said so. My cock was standing tall, pointing at the ceiling. I was going to have fun with this slave tonight. As would she. I crept up on the bed, straddled my pet with my body, and I lowered my ass and cock to her face.

"Stick your tongue in my ass my pet. Fuck me with your tongue."

She did, with lots of spit and saliva. She gave me a rim job that showed she loved her new master. As she did that I was licking her clit. I popped it out of its little hood and licked it and then bit it. She squealed into my ass and shivered and orgasmed for her Master. I then moved down and licked each swollen labium. I chewed on them and again she quivered and her pussy began pouring cum out for me to lick up. With each lap she had another shudder and cum.

Raising myself up my cock was pointing down to her mouth. I didn't have to tell her to absorb all of it into her mouth and throat, gagging but loving the cock of her Master. She sucked hard and I felt her teeth. That was good. I wanted to feel that she loved my cock, and she did. Twirling her tongue about the head of my cock I fucked her mouth slowly and deeply. I was not ready to cum but I wanted her to do so. I used my fingers to fuck her cunt and she suddenly moaned and squirted out onto the bed. I licked her and loved her cunt.

That was enough of that. I wanted to fuck cunt tonight. My cock was wanting pussy. I always gave my cock what it wanted, just as my pet always gave her Master what he wanted. I pulled my prick away and she groaned with disappointment, but it was short lived when she saw that she was going to get fucked. She ever after loved being fucked in her cunt. It was always her favorite. But she so enjoyed all the other fun we had.

I now grabbed both tits, mashed them as hard as I could and rammed my cock into her open cunt. It was so cummy that I slid in easily. I began screwing and thrusting with long and deep fucks. She whimpered with need for more and more fucking and I gave it to her. Faster and faster, as I mauled her tits and made her moan with lust and passion for more and more.

"Master, oh jesus, Master you fuck so good. Oh damn, fuck me faster Master, fuck me deeper, I need my Master's cock so bad. Oh shit, give it to me Master."

I did. I fucked her and fucked her and called her my pet. And then I let loose the seed I had been holding back. I filled that pussy with all the cum I had and she took it all and loved it. She tried to hump back as the scarves allowed her to do. The I cut each scarf with the scissors and she wrapped her legs about me and took me even deeper into her cunt. And she wrapped her arms about me and scratched me with her fingernails as I continued to fuck her and to kiss her sweet mouth.

This had been a good session. I enjoyed it and I allowed my slut to enjoy it too. That pleased me. If it had not then she would not have been able to have so much fun. But I enjoyed her pleasure. That was what it was about for me. My pleasure and hers. She was a lucky sub. Her Master enjoyed it when she did too.

Our next get together was not for a week. We would see if she was a loyal sub. I called her to come again at 8 and she was there to the minute. She was a well trained sub. Someone else must have taught her well. She had mentioned other Masters but always in comparison to her great Master now.

When she entered I told her to strip. Then I told her to kneel before me. I took hand cuffs and cuffed her, but in front. I wanted her to be constrained but free to fuck herself with the vibrator I put in her hands. Then I stood before her and stripped again for her pleasure. This time I had controlled myself. I was not hard yet. I told her to fuck herself with the vibrator. She began making herself cum.

I took my flaccid cock and began pissing all over her. She eagerly opened her mouth as she was ramming the vibrator up her pussy. I pissed into her face and she drank my piss and then I hosed down her whole body. I sprayed her hard nipples and her little clit and her pussy as she continued fucking herself. I hosed her down good until I ran out and my prick began to get harder and longer.

In my hand I was holding a whip made of leather straps. I moved forward, rammed my cock into her eager mouth and began whipping her ass with the straps. She moaned around my cock and sucked me hard and deep. She was learning to deep throat so she could take it all. I continued whipping her ass and back until red strips appeared on her. I never made her bleed but she was red with the whipping and she fucked herself harder and harder with the vibrator as she took all of my cock.

It was time to cum. She had been cumming since she first knelt and tickled her clit with the vibrator. A long time. It was time for me to get my cookies off. I pulled from her mouth. She whimpered with regret, but I was jacking off as fast as I could and soon I was shooting my cum into her face Some went into her mouth. Most clung to her nose and cheeks and throat. I also shot her tits and her slimy little cunt. My cum covered her.

She pulled the vibrator from her pussy and began rubbing the cum into her body. LIke a lotion of love. She licked all that covered her hands, and I wiped my cock on her hair. She was now my cum slut for sure.

"Thank you Master. You're the best Master. I hope I pleased you Master. Did I please you Master?"

"Of course my pet. You're always a pleasure. You're the best slut ever. You know your Master loves his pet."

We went into the bathroom after I took off the cuffs, and we washed each other in a gleeful game in the shower. She kept trying to get me hard again. She was insatiable. My little slut was the best. After cleaning up we again cuddled in my chair. She loved to be held. I loved to hold her.

That was our last session for a few weeks. I had to leave town on business. She had been a loyal sub when we had been apart for a few days. How would she last this time?

When I arrived back in town I called my sub first thing. It was after her work hours so she should be home. She wasn't. I began to wonder where my little pet could be. Had she decided to find another Master?

The doorbell rang. I opened the door and there she was, for a moment, before she had wrapped me in her arms and legs. She was wrapped around me like an ivy vine.

"Oh Master, I missed you so much. I waited outside every day just hoping you would come home. You finally did. Please Master, please fuck me. I love you Master, please fuck me."

"First let your Master have some time to rest little pet. Come in and sit down. Okay, you can fuck yourself with one of the dildos I bought for you."

As I unpacked and changed out of my suit into something more comfortable she was on my bed with her legs spread wide, her skirt hiked up and with no panties to obstruct her she was fucking her cunt and grinning at me, her Master. She had more orgasms than I could count, so I didn't try.

At last I was ready to give her what she really needed. I had bought something special for her. I told her to sit up on the bed after she took off all her clothes. She quickly did so. Then she knelt on the bed waiting for a treat like a little puppy. I took out the nipple clamps and chain I had brought with me. I clipped the clamps on her nipples and she moaned. Then I stretched the chain attached to them down to her clit. I put a clamp on her clit and she really whimpered now.

"Do you have something to say, slut?"

"No Master. It hurts so good. I've already cum on your bed. Sorry Master."

"Whimper and moan and groan all you want. If you ever want to stop say so and you can find another Master."

"Please, no Master. You're the best Master. I never had so many cums before. You're the true Master. Make me cum more and more my Master."

So I lifted her as she was moaning with pain and lust and put her face down on the bed with the clamps and chain beneath her and her ass and pussy waiting for me behind. I stripped off my sweats. My dick was harder than I could ever remember it being. I reached over to the dresser, took some lotion and lubed up my prick. I wanted it to slid in smoothly and slowly.

I was giving her what she loved the most. I was going to fuck her cunt. Long, and hard, and deep. And the clamps would be digging into her tits and clit and making her cum for me, long and hard. I slid the head of my cock into her pulsing pussy lips and it sucked my dick in as if it was a mouth. All of my cock went into her and I felt my balls slap against her ass hole. She felt it too. She moaned again and begged to be fucked harder.

"Daddy, Master, oh shit, fuck me hard. Master I love you, I love you. Please fuck me hard Master."

Who could not give in to such a plea. I rammed as hard as I could and she screamed with lust and joy to be filled again with Master's long prick. Thrusting in and out and over and over, I fucked her as she needed and as I fucking needed too. I wanted this as much as she did. Damn she was a great little slut. I fucked her faster and faster and I could feel my spunk building up and getting ready to fill her up until she might explode from the cum I fed her.

Every time I fucked into her the chains and clamps pinched her and she squealed and had another orgasm. I never knew a woman who could take such pain and still feel pleasure, but my pet did. So I screwed her pussy until I could not hold it anymore. I yelled out that it was coming now and she pressed her cunt back to take it in. I shot it out in a long string of spunk, pumping cum into her cunt and pumping more and more.

I was so fucking tired I fell on top of her. My cock slipped out of her cunt and my seed dripped out onto my bed. I reached under and removed the clamps. She rose up and then said something that endeared her to me.

"Can I lick you clean Master? You're tired. Let me lick your body clean."

And she did. She licked off the cum and pussy juice from my cock as it rested flaccid on my thigh. Anywhere she could find any cum she licked it clean and ate it with a grin on her face. Then she cuddled her naked body next to mine and kissed me with tenderness and love.

"Am I a good sub Master? Do I please you?"

Subs are like that. They need to know that they are pleasing their Master. It's what they live for.

"No doubt pet. You please me immensely. You always will."

My pet is the best sub ever.