My Pet's Happy Birthday

Story Info
I left my wife bound to the bed and returned with a present.
2.8k words
4.32
36k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful wife lay naked on the hotel bed. Her pretty green eyes were hidden from view by a blindfold and her strong, sinewy arms and muscular, runners legs were securely bound to the four corners of the bed leaving her helpless and at my mercy as I stood fully clothed in a tight teeshirt and a pair of jeans beside her.

I ran my hand down the soft, silky flesh of her arm sending shivers down her spine and making her squirm excitedly. My fingers tweaked her nipples, bringing them both to a firm point before I secured a pair of clamps onto them both and attached a chain between them.

A soft moan spilled from her trembling lips and the rich scent of her arousal wafted up from between her splayed thighs. Her ass squirmed on the bed betraying the depths of her excitement as she chewed excitedly on her bottom lips. We had started dabbling in BDSM early in our relationship. We both identified as switch and at first she had often assumed the dominant role while I preferred being her submissive but in recent months she had tended to take a more submissive role with me as her dominant. It was an unfamiliar role at first despite my naturally dominant personality. I had been raised to respect and cherish women, but the more I learned about the Dominant/Submissive relationship the easier it became to dominate the woman that I loved.

My fingers slid down from her big, natural d cup tits across her flat stomach. I traced the outline of the tattoo around her navel and another low moan filled the air. Her back arched, silently pleading for me to touch her molten sex but instead I skipped over her needy cunt and gently caressed her inner thigh, teasing her and making her whimper like an excited puppy. I looked at her collar, pink leather with diamond studs and a circular metal hoop in front, and I smiled. I had bought her the collar shortly after we had gotten.back together after several years apart. It was a symbol of my love and adoration for her and all that we shared. I had never believed in soulmates or destiny before we met but the signs of their existence had been too great to ignore.

I slid my fingers across the slick wet folds of her delicious pussy and a deep guttural moan slipped from her soft, full lips. I could tell that her body, curvy yet athletic, was on fire and my cock strained against the crotch of my jeans.

"You're very wet my Pet," I said, dipping two fingers into her tight canal and soaking them in her juices. I had forbid her to speak and an excited whimper filled the air as I curled my fingers until I felt the soft sponginess of her gspot under my fingertips. I rubbed her gspot and with my free hand I stroked her hard, swollen clit in small circular motions driving her wild. Her hips bucked and she twisted and writhed within the confines of her bounds. Her breathing labored as her climax approached but just before she reached the crescendo I stopped and pulled my soaking wet hand from her eager hole making her groan with disappointment. Her bottom lips curled into her mouth and she sucked, frustrated and disappointed, as her breathing slowed and her heart rate returned to normal.

"Did you think that I would let you cum so soon?" I teased as I brought my wet fingers to her soft lips and rubbed her juices across her lips before pushing them into her warm, hungry mouth. She loved the taste of her juices and while she often fantasized about being with a woman she had yet to go down on one, much to her despair.

She shook her head "no," and sucked hungrily on my fingers, her tongue swirling around them as she savored the taste of her pussy until I pulled my hand from her lips and walked across the room to our box of toys. I pulled a big lifelike vibrating dildo from the box and walked back to my beautiful wife. She lay totally still and I could tell by her expression that she was trying to figure out what I would do next. I imagined the myriad of things running through her dirty little head and they all excited me. Sexually we were as perfectly matched as possible. In fact we were very alike in almost every way and while that sometimes made our relationship difficult it was always interesting and rewarding.

I stood silently beside her and watched her squirm. The big dildo felt good in my hand and I gripped it's thick, veiny shaft wondering what it would be like to hold another man's cock in my hand. Like my wife I was bisexual and also like her I had never had a real, all the way, bisexual experience. It had taken a while for me to accept that I wanted to experience bisex. I was almost 40 when I had the epiphany, but once I had accepted my sexual proclivities bisex had become a frequent role play fantasy for us both. I wrapped my lips around the big latex cock and let them slide down its shaft. I could take about 3/4 of the ten inch monster into my throat and it felt so deliciously wicked to deep throat the fat cock with my wife tied helplessly to the bed unaware of what I was doing. I pulled the dildo from my lips and looked at it for a moment. It was long and straight and it glistened with my saliva.

"Are you ready for more Pet?" I asked and she nodded enthusiastically. I rubbed the smooth head of the dildo across her engorged labia and flicked it on making it hum loudly. Her gorgeous ass wiggled, pleading for me to fuck her with the big toy. It was both longer and thicker than my slightly bigger than average cock and I knew that she loved the way it stretched her hole.

She parted her legs even wider silently urging me to fill her with the plastic monster. Her chest heaved and her cheeks flushed with excitement as I pushed the vibrating shaft deep inside her until she had the full ten inches buried in her frothy hole.

I bent down and flicked my tongue across her clit making her moan like a bitch in heat. We often fantasized about having a threesome where another man fucked her while I licked her clit and unbeknownst to her I was prepared to fulfill that fantasy that night. I flicked my tongue across her hard clit, again bringing her to the brink of a blissful release before stopping my clitoral stimulation cold leaving her an excited whimpering mess.

I stood up and adjusted my rigid cock in my jeans. The delicious smell and taste of her pussy was fresh on my lips as I walked to the door. The vibrating dildo was still humming inside her keeping her on the edge as I gripped the cold metal door handle.

"I'll be back soon my beautiful Pet," I announced before stepping from the room, leaving my wife tied to the bed with a vibrator humming inside her soaking wet pussy.

I walked to the elevator slowly. My stiff prick necessitated several adjustments in order to walk with some modicum of comfort and my heart raced as I pressed the button for the fifth floor. My head was spinning when I knocked on the door to their room. I had met them online through my blog. She was a pretty, full bodied bisexual brunette with big beautiful tits and gorgeous blue eyes. Her husband, an athletic bicurious top, had a nice thick cock and a strong dominant personality. I had arranged to meet them at a hotel near their home so we could all fulfill our deepest fantasies.

"Hi," she said excitedly as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her soft lips against mine. Her tongue slipped between my lips and teased mine as she squeezed me tight.

"Hi," I answered nervously. We had never before met in person but we had shared so many pictures and stories that I felt like we'd known one another for years. I looked at her husband and we both nodded. He smiled wryly acknowledging what we all were thinking.

"You taste like pussy," she giggled, "did you start without us?" She was openly bisexual and she obviously knew the taste and smell of my wife's juices on my lips and hands.

"No, I tied my wife to the bed and left her with a vibrator inside her. I brought her to the edge twice before I left but neither of us has cum since last Sunday. It wasn't easy holding off that long but I wanted to have plenty of energy to live out all of the scenarios we have talked about. Are you guys ready for a long night of pleasure?" I asked.

They both said yes and a few minutes later we all stood at the door to my room.

"Be quiet when we get inside. I want her to think I am alone. We have gone to hotels and role played this same scene before but this is, as you both know, our first time with another person," I explained. We stepped into the room and I saw both of their eyes light up.

"She's hot," she mouthed silently. I pulled my shirt off and signaled them to both get undressed quietly. We were all naked when I stepped up to the bed and pulled the vibrator from my wife's pussy. She moaned as the thick humming phallus slid from her wet pussy and I handed it to Rebecca. She smiled and playfully licked my wife's juices off of it as I slid my fingers into my wife's drooling hole.

My wife squirmed and writhed. She needed desperately to cum and she wantonly humped her hips against my invading digits. I signaled Rebecca to move quietly to the other side of the bed and motioned for her husband closer to me. His hard, thick cock jutted proudly from his strong muscular body and it bounced enticingly with each step he took. I knew that he was as anxious to experience bisex and I gripped his hard shaft as I continued to finger my wife's pussy.

I nodded at both of them and their hands descended on my wife's unknowing body. I felt my wife tense as she felt four unfamiliar hands touching her naked, restrained skin.

Rebecca leaned down and kissed my wife. It was far from the first time my pretty wife had kissed a girl and she opened her mouth wide, welcoming Rebecca's eager tongue into her mouth. Derek, Rebecca's husband, pulled on my wife's nipple clamps making her moan into his wife's mouth.

I felt my wife tense and tremble as Derek's fingers started to rub her clit while I massaged her gspot. The myriad of intense stimuli pushed her over the edge and she cried out into Rebecca's hungry mouth as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her quivering body. Her juices sprayed from her pussy soaking my hand until her climax subsided.

"You may speak Pet. Did you enjoy that?" I asked as I pulled my hand from her pussy and licked my fingers before wrapping them, slick and wet, around Derek's hard throbbing cock.

"Mmm, yes," she purred between kisses. I motioned Rebecca to take my wife's blindfold off and I watched her eyes light up. She had seen both of their pictures many times and I am sure she had suspected something when I told her where we were staying but I had kept a good secret.

"I thought you might want to watch this," I told my wife. I dropped to my knees in front of Derek and held his dick with both hands guiding it to my lips. I felt nervous and almost afraid as my lips surrounded his bulbous head. I had been fantasizing about sucking a cock for more than a half dozen years and knowing that I was finally doing it was mind blowing.

I could taste his precum and I moaned softly. My tongue swirled around his dick and he put his hand on the back of my head encouraging me to take it deeper. He didn't have to do anything more and I looked first up at him and then at my wife. Rebecca had joined her on the bed and both women's eyes were as wide as saucers as the watched me suck enthusiastically on Derek's fat , hard cock. It felt good in my mouth and I shamelessly savored the taste and feel until my jaw ached and saliva spilled from my mouth.

Rebecca knelt astride my wife's pretty face and lowered her pussy onto my wife's eager mouth. She moaned deep and low as my wife tentatively lapped at her clit and her hands clutched at her big firm tits. It was my turn to watch wide eyes as my wife licked her first pussy and licked it well. Rebecca moaned loudly as she came, covering my wife with her juices before laying down beside her and kissing her deeply.

Derek pulled me off his dick and bent me across the bed. He poured lube onto the crack of my ass and rubbed his smooth cock against my slippery ass. I was no stranger to anal penetration because my wife had often pegged me with a strap on and I moaned wantonly as he pushed the head of his fat cock into my ass. Both of the girls caressed my body, helping me to relax as Derek fed the length of his dick into my bowels.

"I've wanted to fuck you for a long time," he grunted in a deep, raspy tone as he grabbed my hips firmly. His cock touched places I'd never imagined and I felt a steady flow of precum drool from my dick as he fucked me with long, steady strokes.

Rebecca climbed off of the bed and stood beside her husband. I could hear them whisper and kiss but I didn't know what they were saying. I pushed my fingers into my wife's pussy and felt her wetness. Our eyes met and she smiled brightly. The lust in her eyes was clearly visible and I knew what she wanted.

"Let me fuck my wife while you fuck me," I said. I had known from the beginning that he would take charge and I'd been right. He pulled out and I scampered between my wife's legs as Derek moved behind me and sank his dick back inside me. He thrust hard and fast, dictating the pace as though he was fucking my wife with my cock.

His cock grew bigger and harder inside me and his cum spilled into my ass as he cried out like a wounded animal. My wife, hearing him cum inside me, cried out with a climax of her own. Her pussy gripped and milked me but I somehow managed not to cum.

Rebecca climbed on top of my wife in.the 69 position and I knelt behind her. I pushed my cock, still slick with my wife's juices, into Rebecca from behind. I gripped her hips tight and fucked her hard as my wife lapped at her clit.

I felt my climax building like a runaway freight train but I held off long enough for Rebecca to cum. Her juices dripped from my balls onto my wife's pretty face and I pulled my cock from Rebecca's pussy and aimed it at my wife's mouth as I erupted in a powerful climax.

We untied my wife from the bed and we all laid on the bed side by side. Derek, a younger man than me, recovered first and I guided him inside my wife, doggy style, as I lay under her and licked them both.

My cock grew anew and Rebecca impaled herself on it as she pulled my wife's mouth to our union. We didn't feel rushed. We knew we had the whole weekend to try everything we had dreamed about and before the weekend was over both girls experienced their first double penetration and I swallowed a half dozen loads of cum. We all agreed it was a great time and worth the wait and the only thing we wished for was a couple more guys so we could try a few new things.

"Next time," I said with a smile as my wife and I said good bye to them after 48 hours of uninhibited sex, "next time we will have an all out orgy." We kissed them both and left happy and sore.