My Private Swimming Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike wasn't sure what Marie was signaling, if anything. But before he could question her, she reached down and grabbed ahold of him, then she spoke up.

"I want more of this...I want more of you. But not here and not in front of strangers."

Marie whispered, "Behind you."

Mike immediately looked around.

He turned around and did indeed see a couple sitting on a rock close to the water. He hadn't noticed them before and hadn't heard them. Both the girl and the guy were making no pretense of not looking at them, although they did try to quickly look away. Mike wondered how long they had been there, what they might have seen or heard. He felt that it was pretty obvious what they were up to, but that didn't bother him. But he did understand that it seemed to bother Marie, so he let go of her and started to swim back to where they could get out of the water. Marie followed.

Knowing that they were going to have to expose themselves as they climbed out, Mike let Marie go out first, then followed close enough behind to partially block their view. Once back up on their rock and out of sight of the other couple, Marie moved over to Mike. She wrapped her arms around him and asked "How about you come over to my place? We'll have it to ourselves for at least another day.' Then she reached down and took a hold of his cock, adding "We can pick up right where we left off."

Mike quickly agreed. They started to get dressed, but Marie asked if they could stay naked for the walk back to the parking lot. Mike laughed and said that for part of the walk sure, but they would have to get dressed before they reentered the park boundary. Marie agreed and they walked back, hand in hand until they got to the hole in the fence. Before they got dressed, Marie, kneeled in front of Mike and took his cock in her hands. She repeated what she had said before "I want more of this.", then gave his cock a long lick from base to tip.

Mike groaned and replied, "It's all yours."

Marie smiled. "I was hoping you'd say that."

They got dressed. And after looking out for the park ranger, crossed back over the creek, and heading to the parking lot. Marie gave Mike her address and said to text her when he arrived so she could open the gate.

Mike asked, "Do I need to bring anything?"

Marie thought about it for a second. "I have food and drink, so I think we're good." Then she smiled and added, "Bring your toothbrush." He laughed and she continued. "And perhaps some skins."

Mike looked puzzled until Marie added "Condoms, rubbers."

Mike smiled. He knew this was going to be a great day. And the evening looked promising as well.