My Rape: Act 02

Story Info
Shared.
22.6k words
4.71
111.7k
87

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers

SHARED

I woke, bewildered. I tried to move my arms but they refused me. I felt panic roar through me. My arms, I couldn't feel my hands! It was dark. I was blind! My body vibrated with remembered pleasure.

It came back to me. The step inside the front door, the arm around my waist, his mouth on my pussy, his cock in my mouth, the kiss, mounted on his cock like a corsage; it all came back to me in a trembling rush. My blindfold was still in place. I didn't know what time it was. I sensed him, realized my numb shoulder was against his bare back. I bumped it with my forehead. He groaned and rolled against me, almost like I wasn't there.

"What?" He mumbled.

"My arms, my hands are numb. I can't feel anything." I whispered, not wanting to hear my own voice. The sex hangover and the utter collapse, the full surrender to this man stood over me like a looming giant. I closed my eyes tight, glad I was blindfolded and bound. A stranger was naked beside me. I'd not even seen his face.

"Yeah, okay." He muttered. "Hang on."

I felt the bed heave as he rolled off of it. I heard his belt buckle rattle and then there was the sharp, sickening snick of a switchblade snapping into place. The bed moved again. His hands felt along my upper arms. They tingled painfully but dully, not really feeling him but knowing he was there. He found the stocking wound around my wrists and there was a soft ripping sound and my arms flexed free. I couldn't feel my hands. My arms below the elbows were like attached pieces of meat I no longer owned. It frightened me. I tried to move my hands but sensed nothing. His hand rolled me onto my back. I came aware that I was naked, still. He laid the cold knife on my tummy. It lay there, metallic and cold. I went completely still.

His hand, however, was not still. It traveled below my waist, his calluses scraped along my skin. I was smooth shaved so felt his fingers on me, the thick pad on his palm next to his thumb, the ridges of dead flesh torn away from calluses. His finger found my slit and entered me, pushing into me. I groaned.

"You are hot, woman. What's the matter, your old man ignoring you?" His sneer irritated me.

"No. I love sex. You need practice, though, buddy."

Lay back and enjoy it. No fear. Fight the fear. The fear leaves the marks.

His finger probed inside me and then left me. I felt him move my arms over my head. He crouched over me in my imposed darkness. With a knee he moved my left knee closest to him wide and then he was between my legs. The fear welled up in me. I fought it. This man had raped me and was about to rape me again. The thrill stood up to be recognized and I did. I understood I longed for him to be inside me once more. The sensation wobbled around in me like a drunk cat. I was being raped but I'd climaxed with him, not just once but several times.

His cock found my pussy. The head nuzzled at me. I came aware of his knees pushing my thighs wide. He leaned over me. I could feel his breath on my face.

"You are a beautiful woman." He breathed. "And I'm going to fuck you, all weekend." Then he kissed the side of my mouth. That suggested it might be dark but why would he speak of my beauty now? If it was dark? The next thing I felt was his mouth on the inner curve of my right breast. I felt the back of his head on my other breast. He sucked on the skin, hard.

I wriggled under his kiss.

"No. Don't mark me. Please." I whispered urgently. His lips released me but then sought and found my nipple. He sucked hard on it and I felt the electric zing flash through me and I was instantly aroused. "I said, I'd do anything you wanted, if you don't hurt me, if you don't mark me."

His lips released me. I couldn't help but think my words affected him and I felt a flush of pride. The truth may have been the belated response to being told I was beautiful. A girl likes to hear that, even when it is a stranger raping her. We won't admit it, even to ourselves but knowing that he was fucking me because of straight up lust, that he couldn't resist fucking me again, and he thought I was beautiful, that got to me, well, that and the presence of the head of his cock nosing into me. A vast shiver ran through me. He was entering me a millimeter at a time, so slow I wanted to scream, to demand that he push it into me.

You can't rape the willing. What if he wasn't raping me? What if he was fucking me and I was fucking him back? Did that matter? No. Not right then. Later but not then. At that moment, when I felt the agony of feeling returning to my hands and arms, all I wanted was to feel his big cock inside me again. Then the asshole kissed me.

My hips rose under him, thrusting his cock into me, which was what I wanted. That was unmistakable. The knife still lay on my belly and I think he forgot about it. He lay down on me and it was between us. His hands, though, reached up and pinned my hands over my head. His cock ground down into me through the folds of ecstasy. I gasped with the pleasure of it. His weight sagged between my legs, pinning me to the bed.

"Oh Christ." I whispered. "Oh please, fuck me!" The facade dropped, like there'd been any reluctance in the first place in my behavior. I was acting like a sex-starved woman but I wasn't acting and I wasn't sex starved. His dick inside me stirred something in me that I'd never wanted to admit was there. John had glimpses, like when I asked him to suck milk from my swollen tits when the baby refused to. I remembered his look before he did and how he tried to fuck me after. We made a mess.

The cock inside me disappeared. A noise interrupted my growing arousal. He heard it too.

"What's that?"

"What time is it?" I asked, instantly alert. It had to be Tina.

"Nearly eight." He rasped. "Fuck me, you mean you weren't making it up, about your sister-in-law having sex with you?"

I grunted. I wanted to say "Dummy, who would lie about that?" But I controlled myself. Before I knew what was happening, he had my arms pulled tight and a length of stocking tied around them and pulled them up and attached to the headboard. He was fast, his fingers were nibble. He stopped to pinch a nipple, really hard. I bit off the cry of pain but noticed the slight throb it created in my pussy. I passed it off as missing his cock. I thought that idea was better than the alternative which was that I liked the pain of having my nipple pinched. Hardly an improvement, only barely.

He quickly tied each ankle so I lay spread eagled from the waist down and my arms tied together over my head, blindfolded, naked and aroused. He was fast. The noise that had alerted him was the muted sound of a car door closing. I was still blindfolded. My heart hammered in my throat. When he gagged me, I thought I was going to vomit.

"Be quiet until she gets up here." He rasped and then he was gone. I was alone, naked, tied and I just knew Tina would never imagine what was happening. The bitch would take advantage of me. That thought while disturbing, got filed with the others that I was manufacturing on the way to declaring myself hopelessly twisted. The next thought was the one that got hung up in my flow of consciousness. I wanted her to take advantage of me. That was a thought that labeled the excitement chasing itself through my body. I tried to imagine her eyes when she saw me, naked, tied, blindfolded and gagged.

I realized, belatedly, that my gambit to get him to leave had not only gotten me fucked one and a half times but was about to get my sister-in-law fucked. Couldn't happen to a nicer woman.

It isn't that I didn't like Tina. She was more woman than I was. John couldn't help himself. He was proud of her and constantly compared me to her. She was a perfect fuck toy. When she stood with her back to you and her arms at her sides, you could see the swell of her tits bulging left and right. She had strong white legs, freckled, a tight set of buns and lips that never needed lipstick though she enjoyed painting them a dark, evil red when she had sex with me.

She arrived with a hiss. I heard it, like a tea kettle cooling or better, heating up on the way to a lurid boil.

"My, my, my, what do we have here? It looks like Helen is all tied up waiting for little ol' me. Mmm mmm good. Hang on sweetie, I'll give you what you want in a moment." Tina chortled. "You surprised me this time." The room rustled and wheezed as she did whatever she was doing.

I lay still, wondering if she'd wonder how I got all tied up by myself, and then followed that up with who might have done this to me and if she should be thinking about going down on me. I thought perhaps she'd know something was wrong.

Wrong. I tried to make that word work for me but I shrugged it off, pushing back the fear. The thought that replaced it was the desire to see her, to watch what happened next, whatever it was, I wished dearly I could see it. The moment Tina kissed me on the neck, I forgot what I was wishing for but I think the message got through. She kissed the side of my neck, ravenously. I felt her breasts brushing mine, encased in just a bra. She loved making love to me with most of her clothing on. That I was naked seemed very much like a menu item for her favorite fantasy.

Her fingers reached up and pulled the blindfold off my eyes.

"Hello!" She whispered. "I see you. My god, Helen, you look so beautiful like this. All for little ol' me!" She grinned. Her scarlet lipstick was already smeared. Her clown face was already in progress. She rose up off me. Her breasts dangled in the flimsy bra. She wore a short skirt that showed off her legs.

"I was going to take you out for breakfast but that can wait, though if we spend too much time in bed, the crowds will pick the good buffets clean and we'll have to order from the menu." She bent and kissed a breast, sucking gently on the nipple for a moment before looking up at me, teasing me with her tongue. "No matter. The menu can be so lovely!" She rose up and looked down my body. She still didn't connect the most obvious dots. Apparently she didn't really think my hands were secured, which could explain my pose to her. I was baiting her, not just bait.

She moved down my body, prowling over me like a carnivore. She stopped at my breasts. She licked up the side of one of the nipples, latched onto it and sucked at me hard. The thrill shot though me. I grunted through the gag. It never entered my mind to warn her or to try. I was flashing on seeing him fuck her except I had no idea what he looked like, only what he felt like, how he sounded, how he kissed. Those things I knew intimately. My eyes were still adjusting.

Tina kissed between my breasts over to the other nipple. She hummed as she did and then bit down on my nipple. I bucked under her, throwing her to the side as I responded to her mouth on me. Oh, Christ, I thought, she's going to make me come. Sometimes our infrequent trysts featured her making me do things to her and sometimes she'd spend an inordinate amount of time doing things to me. When I climaxed, I did so loudly and raucously because that delighted her. It thrilled me to see her enjoy my pleasure. She sucked on my sore nipple and then bit it again. I groaned hard, twisting under her like she liked.

"Guess, what? I'm hungry. Know what that means for Helen?"

My pussy answered the question. The feeling welling up inside of me made me squirm. My legs were pulled wide, not really tight but tied around my knees, pulling them open, exposing me. I could look down my body at her, crouched between my legs. She put her hands on my legs, ran them up from my knees to my waist, not caressing me but touching me roughly. She pushed at my thighs, pushing me open.

"Oh, Helen, I like you like this. My little toy, all naked and soft and wet for me." She crept up over me, her body radiating heat and lust, desire and delight with my helplessness. I enjoyed the irony but knew she had no idea. She fingered the gag and for a moment I thought she was going to remove it but she didn't. She giggled, kissed my cheek. "Do you want me to kiss you, there, I mean? You have to let me know what you want." Her eyes locked onto mine.

I realized I was doing nothing to warn her. Perhaps he was gone. Maybe we were alone and now she was raping me. I saw a shadow move in the other room and I knew that wasn't true. I groaned and nodded my head. Without my conscious will, my hips popped up under her, grazing the skin on her legs with the insides of my thighs. I felt it then, that feeling inside me that longs to be filled, the pulsing of my own heart and the desire, the lust. I moaned.

"You want it?" Tina whispered, her voice low, wicked.

I nodded. God, I wanted it. I wanted it so badly. It had been a while since we'd been able to get together and here she was, here I was and god, the idea that he'd watch her eat me, that he'd see me come with her mouth on me made me crazy. My chest throbbed and my pussy tingled. I suddenly wanted him to see Tina kissing my pussy! I skipped right past that thought, not considering what I was feeling or why I was feeling it. The feeling flooded me and drowned me in the gaping desire between my legs.

Tina giggled.

"Oh, this is fun. Helen, I love this. I like you tied up like this." Her finger touched me and I jumped, twitching like a virgin. It traced down my skin, now tingling with sensations. The shadow moved behind Tina and I saw him, half his face in light, one dark eye staring at us, waiting. I shivered.

Tina thought I was responding to her. By then, I had no idea what I responding to, I was just responding, burbling with lurid lust, consumed by the feelings that ran through me. I felt light, like I floated on the bed and it was insubstantial under me. Tina's finger reached my pussy. It electrified me, tracing down the gaping lips, wet I was sure. When she pushed it inside me, I squelched, the sound was loud but soft so it couldn't echo, damp with my arousal.

"Oh you are so wet, Helen. What have you been doing while you were waiting for me?" She shifted down so she sat between my knees. She bent over me, her face looking up my naked body at me, her eyes fixed on mine. The shadow moved behind her again. I had no doubt we were not alone. Rather than terror, I felt anticipation. Surely, if he fucked me and he had, surely he'd fuck Tina the perfect fuck toy. What I didn't know was what she'd do.

Tina licked up my pussy, her long, expressive tongue tasting me, laving at the lips and then around the delicate skin surrounding it. Her fingers found my clit and she teased it out into the open, rubbing it gently, carefully like she knew I adored. The feeling was astounding. Suddenly I couldn't breathe. I'd been breathing through my nose but that was inadequate. My lips parted around the wet gag and I gasped, loudly and that sound did seem to echo around us, hovering, like a huge sign pointing to me, announcing my rabid lust. Her mouth closed over my pussy and her tongue pierced me, her hand rubbed me hard and the orgasm arrived quick and strong.

I realized I'd been so aroused for so long, my arousal lay on the surface where she could touch it and ignite it with fingers and tongue. I groaned. She pushed her tongue deeper into me.

Suddenly, Tina went still. Her tongue wiggled inside me, pushing this way and that, touching, probing, seeking something or pursuing it. She lifted her head. Her face a mask of horror. She slapped my thigh, really, really hard! It hurt and I keened.

"You bitch! How could you!" She screamed. "There's cum in you. I know man cum when I taste it." Her face crinkled up. "I'm tasting my brother in you!" She growled, hissing at me. "You'll pay for this, bitch." She snarled but then, she put her mouth to me and kissed me again, licking up inside me, tasting me, tasting him inside me. The orgasm that was pending inside me swelled, rising in me like a huge, tight bubble threatening to burst. I clinched my eyes closed in anticipation but in that self-imposed darkness, I realized I'd seen the shadow coming closer, standing right behind Tina.

Tina was half off the bed, one knee on the end of the bed, one foot on the floor, one hand rubbing my clitoris the other clutched my ass, squeezing it in time with her tongue pumping into me. I opened my eyes.

He was there, behind her. I saw him for the first time. He was tall, but I knew that, with dark skin and curly black hair and one eyebrow. His chest was clean but dotted as though he'd been shaved. His thighs were dark with his black hair. His cock stood out, hard, brown, swollen and curved to one side. Huge to my eyes. They flicked up to his and I realized he was showing himself to me. I moaned.

Tina stopped eating me and looked up at me. I fixed my eyes on her face, willing her not to turn around. I moaned again, a lighter sound like I wanted her to keep eating me. I did. She did. When I moaned next it was all response, all enthralled with her tongue in me. The woman could eat pussy! I realized she thought she was eating her brother's cum out of me and that seemed to inspire her. What a pervert! I groaned as she swabbed some magic part of me with her stiff tongue. She seemed inspired, zealous, rabid. Her hands were hot on me, clinching my ass and rubbing at me, turning up the volume of my bubbling arousal. My hips arched under her, pressing her face against my pussy, forcing her tongue far inside me. She helped. Her hand left my clit and she held me by the ass, clutching my butt with both hands, squeezing my ass in time with the probing thrust of her tongue inside me.

Oh god, I thought, I was going to come.

I came.

The orgasm rose up, swelling like a thunderhead, wet with potential and flushed with dark intent. My body responded to the animalistic commands, ignoring my brain. I arched hard, pressing my knees to the bed, lifting my back and ass off the mattress while Tina licked my pussy with her clever tongue.

Suddenly, she went still, her whole body went rigid between my legs. I shook a couple more times and lay back onto the bed. I lifted my head and opened my eyes. I could see clearly. His hands were on her ass, her skirt flipped high up over her back. He had a knife. The blade lay on her bare back. Tina didn't move. I could feel her panting into my pussy. She swallowed and it sound like a gun cocking, it was so loud, but muffled, dull but unmistakable.

He cut the line of her thong around her waist. Once, twice, then pulled it out from between her legs.

"Tina?" His rich voice smoothed around us. "I'm going to fuck you now. Helen wants me to. She wants to see me fuck you, just like this."

Tina lifted her head. Her eyes bored into me. Slowly, like she was a snake looping around, she twisted to look back at him. When she saw him, the bitch laughed. She turned back to look at me.

"My god, Helen, I am such a pervert, I thought you'd set me up with John! I mean really! I am so relieved you are getting a little on the side." She glanced over her bare shoulder at the man. "Yes, by all means. Have a little of Tina and I'll have a little of Helen then we can share her. Oh god, Helen, I never thought you'd do it but I am all in!" She grunted and laughed for real this time, the tension gushing out of her. "If your boyfriend will get to it, I mean, he'll be all in me!" She laughed once, grunted and closed her eyes.

The man behind her moved. I could see his hand between her legs. She moved the knees off the bed, standing, leaning far in between my legs. She held perfectly still.

"Eat her. Make her come again." He said. "I'm Antonio." His body jerked. Tina cried out as he greeted her with his cock, shoving it into her body. Her voice dripped with pleasure. Her eyes opened and she stared up the length of my naked body.

"You are such a bitch, not sharing him with me till now! Not a word! Not a hint that you were getting some on the side." Tina groaned and her hips wriggled. He leaned back and then pushed forward. Her body rocked over me.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,179 Followers