My Rules For A Fuck Buddy

Story Info
Rules Lascivious Lavendar goes by for her fuck buddies
1.5k words
4.18
37.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one time or another, men and women both need a fuck buddy in their lives. This person is not someone looking for a permanent or long term relationship. A Fuck Buddy is someone who can scratch that proverbial itch for some hot and wild fucking when you're either a single woman, such is my case. My favored Fuck Buddy lives two states away. With both of us living our lives, we can't be together as much as I would like. But that does go with the territory when someone I care about lives what seems like a million miles away.

For the most part, I did exactly what he wanted and told him all about the details of fucking other man/men. These other men were used to scratch my itches when my boyfriend couldn't. Sex with my fuck buddies was just a physical release when my boyfriend/Dom couldn't provide me with the emotional one.

The Fuck Buddy can be a friend who know where he/she stands and asks for nothing more. In my experience, this is the best fuck buddy of all. There is a verbal and sometimes non-verbal agreement there are no strings attached. There is a mutual respect between the two parties.

It goes no further than just a hard banging from behind and bent over the sofa so hard into the cushions I thought my neck was going to break in half. Yet, despite all the pain slamming hard into my neck, I couldn't stop myself from cumming. Cumming hard made me forget the pain in my neck and anything else going on around me that day. Fuck Buddy Number One did just that to me. He gave me three of the best BIG O's I had in a long time when my boyfriend/Dom couldn't.

Once he reached his powerful orgasm and dumped his sweet and tangy cum into my already drenched pussy, I fell to the floor. Spent and dizzy I had to stop the room from spinning somehow before I could stand on my own two feet. From what I can remember, I wasn't able to stand on my own and Fuck Buddy Number One had to help me up and deposited me onto my couch in a sitting upright position.

Thankfully, I have known Fuck Buddy Number One and have been fucking him for about two years, give or take. We do have a friendship and even started out dating each other. We have been through some things that I can't talk about here. Fuck Buddy Number One sat with me until my head stopped spinning and my breathing returned to somewhat normal and I no longer felt like Jodi Foster in "The Exorcist". He has been around the longest of any of my fuck buddies and I know I can trust him.

A Fuck Buddy can be a one night stand after a night of drunken debauchery. However, I don't recommend this type of buddy. If alcohol or drugs are involved inhibitions are lowered and he may not have worn a condom and the other person would have been okay with this. This Fuck Buddy can lead to dangerous consequences. Such as a kid or worse, a STD? Who wants those things? I don't.

Even though, I have had my fair share of one night stands and I think of just how stupid and careless I was back in the day. This type of fuck buddy can somehow have his/her wires crossed and believes sex equals love. He/she could end up following you wherever you may go. Popping up at the same grocery store or most frequented places.

The One Night Stand Fuck Buddy is not the way to go for me any longer and hasn't since I was in my twenties. But, hey if someone likes The One Night Stand Fuck Buddy, my best advice is to be very careful.

My boyfriend/Dom is always my very first choice. He understands I love sex and is okay with my hooking up with Fuck Buddy Number One or Fuck Buddy Number Two. Thinking about it now, he is okay with me hooking up with anyone I want to hook up with. Just as long as I tell him about it. Being the loyal and faithful person I am, I do tell boyfriend/Dom about any man who wants to hook up with me. He gets off on someone else wanting me.

When I get that itch that needs to be scratched I prefer Fuck Buddy Number One over Number Two when my boyfriend/Dom isn't around. Reason being, I ALWAYS know where I stand with Fuck Buddy Number One. There are no questions and worries regarding him. We have that mutual respect for one another that I spoke of earlier. Plus, we've been doing this for two years now and we are good friends. He is just the right amount of rough with me. His roughness with me turns me on. Where as, Fuck Buddy Number Two is extremely rough with me. Even when he finger fucks me, I feel like he is invading me in a way that is not pleasurable.

Trust is a big issue with any sex partner, whether it is a fuck buddy or someone on a more intimate level. I don't want them going around talking about me. My sexual prowess is not something I wish to be discussed. I know Fuck Buddy Number One keeps our trysts to himself since he has a girlfriend. Fuck Buddy Number Two, I am pretty sure he keeps our liaisons to himself but I'm not exactly one hundred percent sure. I am only eighty percent sure he does keep it to himself. Trust is the key in any relationship.

A detailed list of MY RULES FOR A FUCK BUDDY goes like this.

1. Don't fall in love. Love only complicates the whole Fuck Buddy design. Remember, sex is not love. It's hard for someone to not follow this rule because I know I am quite damn lovable. In fact, in a recent phone call with Fuck Buddy Number One, I asked him when he's coming back to town. He is out of town until July Fourth.

I said, "Damn. I really want some of you."

He said, "No worries. Just don't go falling in love with someone else."

I said, "No worries."

Both of my fuck buddies know, I have a boyfriend. Fuck Buddy Number One doesn't really care, where as Fuck Buddy Number Two does seem to care and is barely speaking to me right now.

I don't want to change the Fuck Buddy Dynamic. He had a chance at my heart and he blew it. So now, he only gets pussy. That's the deal and I'm sticking to it. I know Fuck Buddy Number One has a girlfriend already, so he is out of contention for my affections.

2. Wrap that cock tighter than Fort Knox. Nothing should come out or get in. Fuck buddies should not include a baby or a disease that no one wants to have. Safety for your own health as well as there's should be the main priority. No one wants to be saddled with something they do not want. If you must have an unwrapped cock, make double sure they are safe to have no barriers between the pussy and the cock. Make sure you're still protected from becoming pregnant.

As in my case, I know I am safe with boyfriend/Dom and Fuck Buddy Number One. I am on the pill and smart enough to know where babies come from. I don't want kids at my age now. So my boyfriend/Dom and Fuck Buddy One and Two can shoot a hot, sticky load of cum in my throbbing, waiting pussy. I will have no worries. I do know they all are clean from STD's. I never have to worry about babies or STD's. I don't have to nor do I want to worry about that possible drama entering my life.

3. Discretion. All trysts and liaisons should be kept between the two parties. If the fuck buddy is married, engaged, or in a long term relationship with someone else, they need not know. If you have to tell someone, make sure that person is trustworthy enough to keep your secrets. This is where the trust comes into play. Trust is key!!! Make sure the Fuck Buddy knows this upfront.

4. Deny. Deny. Deny. If caught by the fuck buddies significant other, deny, deny, deny. Fuck buddies should be for fun. Personally, I don't want someone's girlfriend or wife showing up on my doorstep. Until they have tangible proof, such as video or pictures. Deny! Deny! Deny! If they can't prove it by those means, it never happened.

5. Respect. Even though I love sex, I don't fuck anyone I can't respect and can't respect me. I demand and deserve respect. I am not a slut, whore or home wrecker. Some people may call me just that. Still, I want to be respected. I respect all my fuck buddies. Until they stop respecting me, I will stop respecting them and they can kiss my pussy goodbye.

Until next time.

Lascivious Lavendar