My Saving Grace Pt. 06

Story Info
Revelations, but hopefully without Armageddon.
9.1k words
4.79
37k
98

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry it's taken so long for this chapter to be posted. A lot of things have been happening out here in the real world. For one, it looks like I'll be getting sent out on another contract much sooner than I'd planned for, and getting ready for that is taking up a lot of my time. I'm tying up personal and professional loose ends, making sure my wife has everything she'll need while I'm away, etc. It just hasn't left a lot of time for writing! But, rest assured, life is really just beginning for Kevin and Grace. As long as you - the readers - keep telling me that you want to read more, I'll write more. Just continue to let me know through your comments and/or private messages. Thank you so much for reading my work! So without further ado, here's chapter 6. Enjoy! - CM

The morning after Christmas started in one of the best ways possible: I awoke to the sensation of a warm, wet tongue sliding up, down, and over my cock. I moaned softly, and opened my eyes. Kneeling at the end of the bed, the love of my life grinned up at me as she sucked the head of my manhood into her mouth.

"Oohhh, Gracie," I moaned, as she pleasured me.

I wiped the last vestiges of sleep from my eyes and watched my beautiful sister. Her eyes never left my face as she made love to me with her mouth. After a few minutes of the this, she slowly, tantalizingly, pulled off of my shaft and rose to her knees. She stretched sensuously, with a gracefulness that was almost feline.

"I wanted to do this last night, but we were both so worn out, I decided to do it this morning instead," she said, with a naughty grin. "This is MY favorite position!"

I smiled in anticipation as she knee-walked up my body until I felt the delicate lips of her sex brush against the head of my cock. We both moaned softly together, as she settled herself back, and I slid deeply inside of her.

"That's incredible, baby," I said, as she began slowly moving up and down on my shaft.

"Mmm, if you think that's good, just wait!" she said, breathily, giving herself to the feelings.

I caressed her as she slid up and down on my shaft. I let my hands wander all over her body, touching her face, neck, shoulders, breasts, back, belly, ass, and thighs. I teased her nipples, and she shuddered and leaned closer, allowing me to capture one of those delightful pink nubs with my mouth. She cried out softly and quivered in orgasm as I suckled her nipple and stroked her body.

"Oh God, Kevin!" she whispered frantically, picking up the pace rapidly.

Now she was bouncing up and down more rapidly. The small, quivering orgasm she'd had was merely an appetizer. Now she was going for the main course! Her sweet, wet pussy gripped me like a silken vise, bringing me closer and closer to my own orgasm. Almost of their own accord, my hips rose off the bed to meet her desperate plunges.

I slid my hands around the curves of her firm little breasts, over the creamy smoothness of her back, and down to her round, supple ass. Gripping a cheek in each hand, I thrust harder into her womanhood, savoring her wet heat. I never wanted it to end, but the tingling in my balls told me I couldn't hold out much longer.

Grace suddenly tensed up, arched her back, and cried out loudly as she came hard! The clenching of her feminine muscles was heavenly, and I couldn't hold back! I let go of her ass, and wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her body against mine.

"I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna CUM!" I whispered urgently.

"Do it Kevin! Cum in me! Fill me, my love!" she urged, gazing into my eyes.

I kissed her hard, and exploded inside of her. I felt my cock pulsing as I poured my love into her. She whimpered as the feel of my ejaculation triggered another small orgasm for her. We lay there like that for a few moments, kissing, clinging to each other tightly. Finally, though, she broke the kiss and rolled off to lay next to me.

"Last night, and this morning, they were...it was incredible, Gracie," I said softly.

"Mmm, it's been the best time of my life, so far, Kev," she whispered back, contentedly. She stretched again, pressing her ass teasingly against my groin as she did. Turning her face toward mine, she opened her eyes again and smiled at me...but then her beautiful eyes opened wide in what looked like fear.

"Gracie, baby, what's wrong?" I asked urgently.

"Someone was looking in through the window!" she whispered urgently.

Some people might not have taken her at her word. Some people might have have argued, reminding her that my bedroom is on the second floor. In order to look in my window, they'd have to use a ladder (or James Bond's jetpack) to see in. Besides that, some people might say, it's well below freezing outside and there's a couple inches of snow on the ground. Not exactly safe conditions for using a ladder. Come to think of it, our ladder was locked securely in the garage.

No doubt, some people would also point out that the gap left by my curtains wasn't very big. It wouldn't be easy to see through, especially considering there weren't any lights on inside. And finally, even if they decided that a check of the premises was required, most people would take a second to put on clothes. For better or worse, I'm not most people.

I jumped (literally) out of bed and ran to the window, wearing nothing but a frown. I threw the curtains wide open and stared out. I was surprised to see that there was an unfamiliar vehicle – a black Mustang – parked on the street in front of my house. As I stood there watching, it tore away from the curb at high speed.

I heard a soft click next to me, and turned to see Gracie holding her phone up, rapidly snapping pictures. I shook my head. I should have thought of that myself, damn it! As we watched, the Mustang braked hard to make the corner at the end of our street. The driver clearly didn't think about the fact that there might be ice on the street. Consequently, the powerful vehicle skidded, fishtailed, and spun out. He missed hitting a utility pole by less than a foot or so! (Luck rather than skill, in my opinion.)

A police car (I'm embarassed to say I hadn't noticed it parked at the end of our street because I was focused on the Mustang) suddenly hit it's lights and pulled forward to block the Mustang from moving. Seeing this, I hurriedly dressed myself, grabbed my essentials (pistol, phone, keys, and wallet), and my new coat, and headed out into the snow. Gracie called after me that she would stay in the house. I didn't bother with my car, they were only two blocks away.

I made sure the pistol was completely hidden under my coat. I had my CCW permit, so it was perfectly legal in my state. Still, only an absolute moron goes anywhere near a police officer with a visible weapon, especially under circumstances like these! I also brought up the camera app on my phone. I wanted to be ready.

In no time at all, I was just a couple houses away from the two cars. In the stillness of the early morning air, I could hear the police officer shouting.

"Driver, step out of the car now! Keep your hands where I can see them!"

She hadn't drawn her gun, but she was resting her right hand on it's grip. I quickly set my camera app to take video, and started recording as I continued my slow, careful approach. The driver (stupidly, in my opinion) didn't obey instantly. Even though I couldn't make him (or her) out through the heavily tinted windows, I could still almost read their mind. They had to be weighing the possibilities of trying to run for it. The police car was one of the new Chargers, and with the usual police upgrades could easily match the Mustang for speed.

Added to that was the fact that the cop had angled her vehicle perfectly. The only way the Mustang could escape would be to either ram the police car and hope he didn't mangle his own car enough to prevent escape, or try to jump the high curb. I wouldn't care for his chances of making that work in the low-slung muscle car, frankly, especially with the ice and snow.

As I slowly closed the distance, the driver decided it would be best to follow the officer's command. The driver's side door opened and out stepped that irritating guy from the party, what was his name? Anthony! Yeah, that was it. What the fuck was he doing? I verified that my phone was still recording, and listened.

"Step slowly away from the vehicle, sir," the officer ordered. "Turn and face away from me, and keep your hands where I can see them, please! Is there anyone else in the car?"

Anthony shook his head no, but didn't speak. The police officer carefully approached the car, making sure she didn't get too close to Anthony in the process, and peered in through the open door to check for herself. Apparently satisfied, she turned her attention back to Anthony, and in the process, noticed my presence for the first time.

"Sir, move along, please. This is a traffice stop, and there's nothing to see."

"Yes, officer," I said quietly. I could have argued that it was a public sidewalk and as a free citizen I had every right to be there, but I didn't see any point in it. All I'd wanted was to see the identity of the driver, and I'd certainly done that!

Anthony had turned his head when he heard my voice, and he saw me. It was easy to see that he'd recognized me as well. Our eyes met, and he smirked. A man who was about to get one hell of a ticket (and possibly arrested) was smirking at me. There was something very wrong there, I thought. It made my instincts twitch. I was missing something. I turned away and moved quickly back to the house, an icy feeling in my stomach that had nothing at all to do with the weather.

What was going on? What was Anthony doing here? I had little doubt that it had something to do with Uncle Trent. Remembering back to the Christmas celebration, Trent had obviously realized something was going on between my sister and I, because he'd deliberately tried to provoke me into doing something stupid in front of the whole family. But why was Anthony involved?

True, Uncle Trent was a shit-stirrer. He did things and exploited situations for the express purpose of causing strife between family members (and total strangers too, when possible) just because he could! Afterwards, he got to sit sat back and watch the show, so to speak. The bastard could've been a staff writer for the Jerry Springer show! After all, look what he'd tried to do to his own daughter's life.

As I neared the house, I made a swift decision. I called Elizabeth and asked if she and Fleur could come over. I needed their advice and support, although I already had a good idea of what needed to be done.

Originally, Grace and I had planned to "come out" to our family after she graduated college at the end of May. Now though, I was starting to wonder if we might need to move that date drastically forward. Grandma was right about it being best for us to choose the moment, and not let the moment choose us.

I most definitely DID NOT want Uncle Trent to have anything to do with our revelation! And, I thought to myself, he had to be closely involved in whatever was going on here. Uncle Trent had used Anthony at the party in an attempt to goad me into doing something stupid, so it wasn't much of a logical leap to assume he had something to do with Anthony's presence, here near our house.

Before I trudged my way in through the front door, I examined the front yard beneath my bedroom window. Sure enough, there were footprints in the snow, and deep square-shaped impressions that could have been made by a folding ladder. A closer look also revealed smudge marks on the outside of my bedroom window, right where the gap in the curtains would have been.

But then, another thought struck me: Anthony hadn't had much time between the moment Grace had seen him and the moment I rushed to the window. He couldn't have had time to fold up a ladder, shove it in the trunk of the car, and then get inside before I rushed outside. Besides that, the footprints I was looking at didn't lead toward the curb, where the Mustang had been parked. They led off in the opposite direction from the way the Mustang had gone!

The answer was obvious, but even so, it took me a second to realize what must have happened. Anthony was nothing more than a distraction tactic! Someone else had been trying to peer in through the window. Whoever it was had made a clean getaway, too, because like an idiot, I had chased after the fleeing car.

I shook my head in pure self disgust. How could I have fallen for such an infantile trick? Sure

enough, as I followed the tracks, I saw a place in the street where the snow had been slightly melted by engine heat. Another car had stood waiting there. Damn it! This had been a well-planned and coordinated operation. Uncle Trent was a bastard, but he wasn't stupid, I thought bitterly to myself.

I hurried into the house and locked up, before heading upstairs.

Gracie had taken the time to shower and dress while I was out. I found her in her room, putting the finishing touches on her hair and makeup. I cued the video on my phone and handed it to her without a word, before going to my room to undress. My thoughts were a disorganized jumble as I showered and shaved.

I returned to my room, where Grace was waiting on me.

"Are you thinking the same thing I am?" I asked without preamble.

"Probably," she replied, grim determination in her tone.

"Uncle Trent," we both said at the same time. In spite of the tension, we laughed a little.

"We have to come out. Now," I said, moments later. "Remember what Grandma said: Make sure we choose the moment, and that we don't let it choose for us."

"But Kev, are we ready? There's still four, almost five, months to go before I graduate. And you still have at least two years left-"

"Gracie, I don't know exactly what happened this morning, but whatever it was wouldn't have happened if that asshole uncle of ours didn't see an opportunity to start trouble. If I had to guess, I'd say we gave ourselves away at the Christmas party last night."

I sighed, and started pulling on some clean clothes.

"Fleur and Elizabeth did warn us," Grace said, tentatively.

"So did Grandma, when she pulled me into the kitchen. I guess we just can't hide how we feel. To be honest, sweetheart," I said, looking her in the eyes, "I don't want to hide anymore."

Grace nodded, slowly at first, then with growing determination.

"Yes," she said, fnally. "Yes, Kevin, I think you're right! Dad and Mom probably won't have hit the road yet, and Uncle James and Aunt Teela will still be in town. I'll call and ask them all to meet us at the restaurant. Oh, and we'll need to call Fleur and Elizabeth!"

Just then, the doorbell rang. Grace stared apprehensively at me.

"Who on Earth could that be?"

"Probably Fleur and Elizabeth," I said, winking at her. "I called them while I was walking back to the house. I thought, even before I realized Anthony was just a distraction, that we might need to move our coming out party to a drastically earlier date!"

Grace smied and shook her head at me.

"I love you, Kevin. I always will, no matter what!"

"And I love you, Grace. Now and Always!"

Together, we hurried down the stairs. It was indeed our cousin Elizabeth, and her lover, Fleur. As soon as I threw open the door, they hurried in. Fleur's face was hard and angry, and Elizabeth looked concerned.

"Are you guys okay?" she asked.

"We're fine, physically," Grace replied, "but Kevin believes – and I agree – that we need to tell the rest of the family. Now. Are you both still willing to be there to support us?"

"Oui, certainment!" Fleur replied earnestly, and Elizabeth nodded her head in agreement.

"Yes! You should have someone there with you that's on your side." She reached out and took Fleur's hand, and squeezed it tightly. "I wish we'd had someone supportive there with us when we came out..."

"We would have been there for you, if you'd told us, Liza," I replied, using her childhood nickname. Hearing that made her smile, briefly.

"I know you would have, Kevin," she said, her expression bittersweet. "And that is one reason why we're so willing to be there for you two."

"If...well, let's be realistic. WHEN Uncle Trent decides to start his assault on Grace and I, there's a good chance he'll start in on you two again as well. I-"

"Let him try!" Fleur said, dangerously. "I'm most eager to teach the bastard some manners!"

"Easy, Love," Liza said, soothingly. To me, she said, "We've already thought about that. We're willing to take the risk."

I nodded and smiled. "Thank you both! I can't tell you how much we appreciate what you're doing!"

I turned to Grace and saw that she already had her phone out. Sensing my gaze, she met my eyes and smiled. "While I'm making calls, you go ahead and call Grandma and Grandpa. Have them meet us at the restaurant ASAP."

###

The drive to the restaurant was tense, to say the least! Grace hadn't said much over the phone to the family members she'd called. I hadn't said much to Grandma, either. In her case it hadn't been necessary. When she answered my call, she didn't even let me speak before she said, "It's going to be today." It hadn't been a question. "Your Grandfather and I will be at the restaurant as quickly as we can, Kevin. God be with you." And then she'd hung up.

This only reinforced the bad feeling I'd had all morning, that there was more going on than what I knew. Now, as I drove Grace's Jeep, I concentrated hard on the road. Grace stared out absently out the window, her left hand squeezing my leg. Fleur drove behind us, and her rock-steady presence behind us reassured me. At least I knew that, no matter how this went, there would be two people we wouldn't be cut off from.

At long last, we made it to the restaurant, where I parked Grace's Jeep next to the RV. Moments later, Fleur parked her Traiblazer next to us. I took Gracie's hand in mine, and squeezed it gently.

"Come on, baby. Our future's waiting for us. For better or for worse, it's waiting."

"Then let's go meet it!" she said, fearlessly. She leaned in and kissed me, hard, before opening her door. The four of us walked together toward the front door of the restaurant.

"Awww, Son of a BITCH!" Elizabeth said. It kind of caught me off guard. I don't think I had ever heard Elizabeth curse before. It was surreal, actually.

"What, Liza?" I asked. She gestured toward a dark green Lexus parked on the other side of my parents' RV.

"That's my father's car!" she said, her voice full of venom.

"But we didn't call him..." Gracie began, then faltered. The four of us looked at each other, for a moment.

"It would seem to prove your theory of his involvement, Kevin," Fleur said. Her eyes were dark with her own anger.

"It doesn't change anything," I said, with a pragmatic shrug. "Come on, let's do this!"

Holding Grace's hand, with Elizabeth and Fleur behind us, I strode confidently to the entrance and pushed through the door, holding it for the others. Grandpa was waiting on the other side. Once we'd entered, he gestured for us to follow. He led us to the small bar area that sat in a small room of it's own just off the front entryway. Grandma, Mom and Dad, and Uncle Trent and Aunt Lily were seated inside.

Instantly, we could tell Trent had been playing head games already. Dad looked at me in stony silence. My Mom's face was flushed, her eyes were red and puffy, and her usually perfect makeup was ruined. Grandma, for the first time I could remember, actually looked her age. Maybe even older than her age. She looked almost shrunken, withered.

Uncle Trent smirked as Grace and I entered. His expression turned to a grimace of distaste as he noticed his daughter behind us, and changed again to one of discomfort and – fear? - as Fleur brought up the rear. I couldn't see Fleur's face, but I had a pretty good idea what I would've seen if I could, Aunt Lily sat next to Uncle Trent, staring fixedly at her folded hands, where they sat in her lap. She looked like she was cowering.