My Second Piece of Ass Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was apparent that we were finished Mr. Waite took a final sip of his brandy and thoughtfully stirred his coffee. “There is a fifth house, is there not?”

“There is,” Laura answered, “but it’s old and not in very good condition. We don’t think it’s suitable for rental property because the expense to refurbish it would be exorbitant.

“Quite the contrary miss,” Mr. Waite contradicted Laura for the first time. He went on to say that we should not have assumed. He reasoned that Mr. Husky wanted to sell all of his holdings and would therefore accept a price that would allow us to do the repairs.

“No touching,” Laura cautioned me as I helped her into the car. She made sure her pleated dress was clear and would not be caught when I closed the door.

The meeting had gone well, we thought. However, Laura was embarrassed because she had assumed that Mr. Waite would not be interested in the deplorable old house. Since Laura was returning to work and would not be available, I was to take Jimmy and Charles on an inspection tour of the property the following Saturday.

“I believe I know what he has in mind,” Laura said thoughtfully.

“What is it?” I asked, not having any idea why he would want the oversized monstrosity. All I could think of was how much work would be involved in the restoration.

“He may be thinking that it would be good to have as a back up in case we need to move the brothel,” Laura said, more to herself than to me.

Harold and Wanda Waite had graciously wished us a good night as they bid us farewell at their door. Little did they know what a good night we had in store. It was 10:35 P M on Monday night. Laura had been cleared for exercise and pen…..e…..tra…..tion. We were heading home to play restraint.

“Do we need to restate the rules? Do you remember how restraint is played? First we take off our clothes, very seductively, trying to get the other one aroused. The object is to get your opponent to commit. There’s no touching except in the beginning. The girl gets to help the guy insert his cock into her pussy. But only one inch. After that both must remain absolutely still. We said one quarter of an inch movement is permissible.”

We rode in silence for a block before Laura looked my way. “The girl, that’s me. I get to take your cock between my fingers and….,” she paused. “Is it between my fingers or can I use my hand? We didn’t cover that in the rules very well. Do you think it would be okay if I took your cock in my hand and…, we should have been more explicit in the rules? Now I won’t know if I can take your cock in one hand or two? How long can I hold it? I’m so confused. I don’t know if I can play restraint or not.”

I drove, pretending not to pay attention to her. I knew what she was doing. I wasn’t going to let her get by with it.

“Maybe the girl, that’s you, doesn’t need to touch the guy’s, that’s me, cock at all?”

“You mean you, the guy, would just poke it around at the girl’s, that’s me, pussy until it found its way in?”

“Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.”

“You mean the girl, that’s me, wouldn’t get to touch the guy’s, that’s you, cock? I don’t like that. What if it goes in too far? Did I tell you how horny I am? What if I couldn’t help myself and started fucking you? That shouldn’t count. I shouldn’t lose because you stuck it in too far and made me lose control, should it?”

I had to agree with her, not because I knew what was fair. I had to agree with her because I could not take any more discussion about the depth of insertion.

“You can look but no touching,” Laura cooed, raising her pleated skirt for me to see where the tops of her stockings met her white cotton panties. The game had begun and Laura was winning.

{To be continued}

12