My Second Time with Mom

Story Info
Mother and Son have another encounter.
2.1k words
4.22
285.4k
71
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE - Well, there's an old saying which goes, "Incest is Best" and boy is it the truth. Following my first time with my mom, I did feel a little guilty, but after what recently happened, there is no doubt in my mind. Without question, my mother is the greatest fuck I've ever had and my only hope is that if any horny mothers and sons read my story, they decide to give into the lust.

After our first time together, my mother and I refrained from sleeping together for a while. I think my mom's conscience had gotten the best of her. No question that she had enjoyed riding my cock, after all, her pussy nearly exploded. But even so, she is a church going woman and very proper. No matter how badly she wanted me inside of her, she was doing her best to resist the urges.

Not so for me. Things have become quite strange for me since that fateful day. I'm more distracted at work, spending most of my time fantasizing about my mom's big pussy and ass. And my relationship with my girlfriend has deteriorated. I'd honestly rather be fucking my own mother than my girlfriend. More than one time, when having sex with her, I've closed my eyes and thought of my plump mommy and her hanging titties.

Fortunately for me, my mother is not completely immune to her desires and we continue with our daily "feedings." To say the least, my mother breastfeeding her adult son is kinky but she rationalizes it by saying it is a "bonding" experience. Once in the morning and once more at night, I get the luxury of sucking on those huge mammaries. And without failure, every time, I get an instant erection. My mother has developed a little schedule. I suck on each tit for 5 minutes and that's it. I guess she figures by making it a regimented process it's not really incest or "wrong."

But aside from these daily sessions, my mother and I have not had any true sexual contact until the other day, and what a day it was!

Our home state was recently bombarded with a major snowstorm, it hit right before Christmas. Now my mom hates to drive, so when it snows, she absolutely refuses to leave the house. Unfortunately for her, on the morning of this mini blizzard she was called into work at the pharmacy and I had the pleasure of driving her. The plan was simple, I would drop her off and then head off to work myself. I would pick her up as soon as I got home.

The roads were treacherous that day so traffic was nearly at a standstill. To help me cope with the traffic and all the tension that goes with it, I decided to put on my favorite AM radio talk show. This show tends to get a little raunchy and some of the things they discuss are perverse if not completely sick. It's not uncommon for them to talk about a woman's breast size, her ass or even her vagina. You get the idea, it's not politically correct. Mind you, prior to my "first time" with my mother, I would never have thought of listening to the show with her around. But what the hell, I just got done sucking on her fat tits for ten minutes, I didn't think she'd mind the crude radio show.

Just my luck, on that morning, the disc jockeys were playing a game called, "Guess Her Bra Size" and were brining in random girls off the streets and having them stand there in their bra and underwear, to determine what cup size they were. I'm a "tit man" and hearing about a busty girl standing in her bra and panties turns me on. I was wearing my suit (headed to work) and the pants were a relatively thin fabric. After about 5 minutes of hearing about a young girl with a 40D bust and thong underwear, I noticed myself developing a slight erection. As the girl described her tits further and how they "bounced like crazy" during sex, my slight erection became a full-fledged boner. I know, I know, rather pathetic but I was horny as a toad. Sucking my mom's tits but not being able to fuck her had me really hard up. It didn't take much to get me aroused.

Normally, getting a boner in front of my mom would be the ultimate humiliation but obviously things had changed between us. So, I sat there quietly, with my hard on in plain view. As we neared the pharmacy, my mother took a casual glance at me and noticed my bulging cock. She giggled slightly to herself and looked out the window. I was praying to myself that she'd take my cock and suck me off until I passed out but I didn't think I'd be so lucky. Little did I know!

When we finally arrived my mother told me to drive around back where the dumpster was. I thought this was a little odd because there were no parking spots back there nor was there a back entrance. Rather than ask questions, I did as she said.

There were no cars in sight and the wind was howling with snow coming down in sheets. I parked the car next to the dumpster and looked at my mom, "Well, we're here, you better go Mom, you're going to be late and I have to be at work soon."

My mother said nothing. She undid her seatbelt and looked down at my cock, which was slowly losing it's "hardness." She looked at me and gently began caressing my crotch. It felt good, really good. After several moments, my dick felt like it was going to explode. She stopped (much to my dismay) and began to take off my suit jacket and tie. She slowly unbuttoned my dress shirt and began to rub my chest and circle my nipples. Loan moans were coming from her mouth. All I could manage to do was lean my head back and close my eyes. I needed release and I needed it soon.

After several minutes of fondling me, my mother began to undo her blouse and she said, "Son, suck my titties." She took off her bra and her fat, saggy titties fell beyond her naval. I thought my mother's request was odd. Normally, she'd refer to this as "feeding time" - it sounded less sexual. But I did as she asked and began feverishly sucking on her heavy hangers. They smelled like perfume, it was perfect. I sucked on her enormously fat nipples and licked her huge aereolas. My mom leaned her head back and began to breathe rapidly. I was sucking like a wild man, it felt so good, so right.

After about 5 minutes of this, my mom began to talk dirty to me, "Oh son, that's it, that's it, suck momma's tits, oh baby boy, suck me." My mom had not spoken to me like this since our first fuck and it turned me on. I decided to keep it up. I slid my hand down her pants and felt her cum drenched panties! My mom was turned on and I knew I had to keep going. I began to finger her massively hairy cunt which was coated in her juices. She spread her legs further apart to allow me better access and she began to whimper with pleasure. I took a break from her tits and began to slide her paints down her waist. I lowered my face down to her vagina and slid her panties to the side.

I was in heaven. My mom's cunt was hairier than most men's heads and her juices were literally seeping from her vagina. Her bulging belly hung over her cunt, it was more than I could take. I plunged into her pussy and began to thrash my head around, greedily lapping up her juices and tonguing her clit. I don't think my mom was prepared for it because she yelled out as I sucked on her twat. Her tits hung low and swayed back and forth as she arched her back, calling out in pleasure, "Oh my god, oh, uh, uh, uh, oh god, oh shit."

I could not believe how I was turning her on. She began to grab hold of her fat boobies and brought one of them up to her mouth. My mom began to lick her own nipple. At that moment, I considered myself to be the luckiest person alive. I kept eating her pussy as she began to lift her fat, cellulite filled ass and wide hips off the seat. She was thrusting her cunt into my mouth, literally fucking my face! It didn't take long before her fat pussy exploded, covering my face with her juices.

My mother was out of breath after my oral assault. Her nipples looked as if they could cut glass. Meanwhile, I had some pre cum on my dick head and I needed my mom to take care of me. My mom looked at me and gave me what I wanted, "It's your turn baby."

I closed my eyes and leaned back and as she slowly slid my pants off. My cock nearly took her eye out, it was as hard as a rock. She got on her knees and leaned across the console, with her fat tits hanging low. I nearly shot a load right there, looking at her in that position. She took my cock in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down. As she sucked harder, I could hear her massive tits slap up against her belly. I was losing all self control and I yelled out, "Oh shit mom, oh god yeah." I shot load, after load, after load in her mouth. My mom gagged on most of it which was dribbled down onto her tits and nipples. By far, that was the most powerful orgasm I ever had up to that point.

Making things even more erotic was the fact that we were doing this in my car. Having sex with my mom and risking being caught turned me on even more! When she was done sucking my cock, my mom whispered to me, "Crawl into the back seat." I then knew that I would fuck her again.

I awkwardly managed to get in the back seat and sat in the middle, with my 9-inch cock high in the air. My mom stumbled in after me and straddled my knees. I began to fondle her big titties, which were covered in my cum, and she slowly stroked my cock. After a few seconds, she held my cock and began to position her big twat and ass over it. I closed my eyes in anticipation of the pleasure. My mom slowly lowered her massive pussy over my cock. Her messy wealth of pubic hairs tickled my dick head and I could hear my cock sloshing through as she sat down on me.

When my mom had taken my entire cock, she moaned and her eyes closed. Her tits began to flop up and down as she slowly grinded her ass and hips on my cock. I wasn't able to hold out long at all. The feel of her tits on my chest, feeling her belly and tits slam against my stomach and watching her eyes roll to the back of her head were too much. I grabbed hold of her hips and began to meet her thrusts, I was fucking her quite hard. After a few more seconds, I was spent. I shot several loads of cum into her twat and moaned in delight. My mom tossed her head back and yelled, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah, yeah, yeah."

My mother fell onto my chest and stayed there for several minutes. We were both exhausted, covered in sweat and our own juices.

She then looked up at me and said, "Let's just play hookey and skip work today."

We managed to crawl back into the front seat and make our way back home in the ice and snow. While we didn't fuck each other again that day, we had a few more "feedings" than usual. I spent most of the afternoon sucking on her udders.

Well, hopefully I will be lucky enough to enter that big old pussy again. You know what they say, third time is the charm! If I get that lucky, I will be sure to let you know.

And interestingly enough, my 19 year old sister is home on Christmas break. Hmmmmmm, maybe she's into breast feeding! Who knows?