My Secret Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have some good news and some bad news for your project." She told me as she sat on the couch in my living room.

"Well I am a good news bad news person so let's hear the good news first." I told her.

"Let me just tell you what I found out and you can decide for yourself if it is good news or bad news. The property your partner bought to secure the land for your project was also going to be sold to Stewart Tapper. I think he still wants the land so he is trying to kill your project before it even gets started." She informed me.

"Stewart and Paul Pruett have some type of deal going to get the land back for even less than your partner paid. I think if they can kill the project your partner will be stuck with a large piece of land with no real use." Cathy told me.

"I have also found out they are planning a water/amusement theme park. They have been talking to some big companies from New York and Connecticut. Apparently your partner bought the land before they could secure all the capital to buy the land themselves. As I said to you yesterday, I still have very powerful friends in many places so it was easy to find out what has been going on." she stated very proudly.

"I have left the best part out. It seems that Paul Pruett's chain of hardware stores in the state, aren't doing so good. He is planning on this project to make up the revenue and pull his fanny out of the fryer. Stewart Tapper is just a small fish who thinks he is a big shark. I never liked him much, the arrogant pig!" Cathy continued.

The information she gave me started my mind reeling. Paul Pruett needed money and I also had him on tape in several orgies. I knew my wife and his wife meet at their church socials. I never liked church much so I just went to the church parties to keep Karen happy.

Mrs. Pruett was very nice but not a good looking woman as I recall. She also looked like she would kick her husband's ass if he tried anything funny. I also noted that Cathy didn't like Stewart Tapper. That was a plus for me because I was now going to go after Paul and Stewart next. The puzzle pieces started to come together.

"Paul is a good guy but a shitty businessman. The stores really belong to his wife but he acts like he owns them himself. I think if she found out how badly he has mishandled the stores, she would take back control." Cathy also informed me.

"You might have an easier time with Paul than Stewart. Mr. Tapper likes to play big shot and has been a thorn in my side since I became mayor. He feels I have to consult him on every big decisions being made in the area. I know he wanted to be mayor himself but everyone hates his guts. They are just afraid to say it to his face." she also informed me.

"Thank you for all the information. I am behind my project and still think it is good for the area and you. My attention will now be on those two. As for you Cathy, I will do nothing. You have done what I asked and I will now only look at your videos in private. They are really hot I have to confess." I told the mayor.

"Play one for me if you want. I haven't seen these and I would like to recall some of my crazier time in this house." Cathy said to me.

I was a little taken back but told her to wait a minute and would be right back. I went to my secret room and returned with one of my favorites.

"You should like this one. I hope it brings back good memories." I said to her as I put it in the DVD player.

The DVD started up and you could see Cathy sucking some big guys cock as she was getting fucked from behind. As the tape progressed more and more people entered the room and got on the bed. Soon over 15 people were fucking and sucking each other.

I looked over at Cathy and she was riveted to the TV screen. I could hear her breathing increase and she started to move around in a nervous way.

"I would never hurt you or cause you trouble. I just needed your help in getting my project off the ground." I told Cathy as she looked over at me. I think she was making a decision.

The next second she was standing and I thought she was leaving. To my surprise she started to get undressed in record time. Before I knew what was going on she was standing on the couch with her legs on either side of me. Her pussy was right in my face as she grabbed the hair on my head and pulled my mouth to her body. My tongue found her pussy lips and clit in seconds. She was very wet.

"Lick my cunt... that's it lick me harder... I really need it bad." Cathy started to yell at me.

With her pussy grinding into my face I could only answer by putting my tongue deeper inside her. This seemed to drive her over the edge and she started to climax in just a few minutes.

"I'm going to cum, OH! OH! OH! Fuck me harder with your tongue. Use me like the slut I am! OH I'm cumming lick FASTER! Uhhh... Uhhh..." Cathy started to shout at me.

She went silent and threw her head back. Except for her fast breathing she didn't move. She was still pulling my face to her pussy and finally she calmed down and let go of my hair. She just collapsed beside me and didn't move for a few minutes.

I went out of the room for a minute and returned shortly there after. Cathy was still lying on the couch resting and looking very satisfied.

"Now it is my turn!" I said to the resting body on my couch.

Reaching down I picked her up with both arms and started to carry her to my secret room. I left the room to start my system recording so I had a visual record of my current mayor getting fucked in every hole by me.

"You should remember this room Cathy!" I told her as I put her down on the big guest room bed.

I undressed and stood by the side of the bed. Pulling her over to the edge I moved right above her and aimed my cock at her mouth. With her head hanging over the edge I could deep throat her and power fuck her mouth. My balls started to slap her in the nose as I went as deep as possible.

I started to speed up and knew I wouldn't last long at this pace. I pulled out and she looked disappointed. That look soon faded as I turned her around and put her on all fours. Without missing a beat I lined up my very hard cock and pushed all the way in with one push.

"Oh, fuck me real hard you stud. Make my pussy cum over and over." Cathy was telling me in a very sexy voice.

I didn't need any encouragement and started to really drive in my cock deep and hard. She climaxed twice within the first 5 minutes. After about 10 minutes I pulled out, spit on my hand and rubbed the spit on my cock. Then I aimed it at her ass and went in real slow.

"Take it easy on me cowboy, I haven't done anal in over two years" Cathy confessed to me.

"I will give it to you anyway you want Cathy" I told her in short breaths.

The ass pounding went slow and easy for a short while until she got used to my size. I then started to speed up and push harder as she pushed back at me trying to fuck me back in return. I was in the zone and really started to fuck her hard and fast.

"I am going to cum real soon. Where would like it Ms. Smith?" I asked her.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. Make me eat it all!" Cathy told me.

As my climax was approaching I pulled out and she turned around so I could enter her mouth. Her lips clamped down like a vice and I instantly shot a huge load into her mouth. She never let go with her lips and swallowed it all. She would roll her tongue on my cock head and it drove me wild. I finally pulled free and collapsed on the bed.

"That was awesome!" is all I could say. My breath still hadn't come back to me. I rested and had to relax for a moment.

She looked at me and I could still see the lust in her eyes. Some people never change. Finally she looked at me and started to talk.

"That was awesome yourself. I have not been fucked like that for over two years. Being Mayor is tough on the social life. My husband left me two years ago after he heard some of the old stories from the town regulars. I told him it was all in the past but I don't think he ever got over it. I have only dated twice since then and they both turned out to be real assholes." Cathy confided in me.

"I wanted to get ahead in politics, but I was always worried my past would come back to haunt me. So I have been playing it careful until I got your envelope. The posters brought back all the memories and fun I used to have. I really missed being a slut. There I said it! Being Mayor you have to be clean cut and straight laced. Especially in this town." Cathy also confessed to me.

"I love my wife Karen and do not want to jeopardize my relationship with her but if you ever want a... fuck buddy once in a while, I can keep your secret and keep you happy." I told her.

"All the video stuff you showed me yesterday and today has really gotten to me. I will think about your offer. It does sound tempting." Cathy said to me with a big smile.

She left about 10 minutes later and asked for the posters back before she did. I told her that I would send her some videos for her private collection. She kissed me and thanked me for keeping her secret. It was the least I could do for the great sex she just gave me.

After she left I watched the video playback of our encounter. It was very hot and I ended up jerking off to it by the end of the taped session. I knew I made a good friend with a powerful and sexy woman. My next move was to go after Paul Pruett and Stewart Tapper.

I called my wife and told her I would be there within the next two days. She asked me how the project was going and I told her I made a big impression on the Mayor and the common council was next. Just before I hung up I asked Karen the real question I needed to ask.

"The other day I saw Paul Pruitt's wife downtown. Could you please tell me her first name again, I felt real stupid not calling her by name? We always see her at the church socials." I asked my wife.

"Oh, that was Agnes Pruitt. She comes off real frumpy but she is a really nice person. She definitely wears the pants in that family." Karen told me.

We said goodbye and I got all the stuff I needed ready to see Paul Pruitt tomorrow.

He would find out that it would be easier to help me and my project. I got a good night's sleep and waited until 10:00am the next day before going into town to see Mr. Pruitt. I had all the materials I needed.

The first thing I did was get an appointment with Mr. Pruitt. He had a nice office and pictures of his wife everywhere. Like I said before she was not a handsome woman and I think she put up most of the pictures herself. His secretary invited me into his office and I took the seat opposite his desk. He stopped what he was writing and looked up. I recognized him from the videos at my house. He was usually naked when I was seeing him though.

"Hello Paul Pruitt, my name is Bobby Evans. My partner and I have been trying to see you about our project for over a month now." I said to him as I offered my hand shake.

"Yes, ahhh... Mr. Evans ahhh... yes... ahhh..." he started to trail off in his answer to me until he was making no sound at all.

"Well Mr. Pruitt, I am here now so let us discuss it like two smart businessmen." I told him.

"There is nothing to discuss. The project will not get the support you want in this political climate. There are others on the council that don't want your project to go through, plain and simple Mr. Evans." Paul told me. This was the first time he was honest with me so I decided to return the favor.

"Paul do you have a DVD player in the building?" I asked him.

"There is one behind you but that doesn't matter. No matter how slick your presentation is Mr. Evans, your project will not pass the council." Paul continued to tell me. I ignored him and pulled out a special edited version of a Paul Pruitt highlight reel. I looked at the machine, inserted the disc and pressed play.

You could have landed an eagle on this guy's lower lip. His face fell several inches and he looked at me and asked the question I was waiting for.

"Where did you get that video of me? That could ruin me if it got out. My wife will divorce me and leave me penniless if she sees it." Paul told me of his fears almost thinking out loud.

"Don't worry Paul. No one will see it if you are smart and help me. This is what I need for you to do at the next council meeting on Thursday." I gave Paul special instructions and told him not to screw up or it would be his ass on the line.

"Listen Paul, I know you have been having a bad time at the hardware business. Don't deny it because we both know I am right. There is also something else to think about. Your stores could have the exclusive rights to sell products developed and tested in the green project think tank. Just think if you were the only one to sell solar paint. There are hundred of other products from start-up companies just made for your hardware business. This will make you a lot more money than a silly water park.

Paul raised his head at the mention of the water park. He now realized I knew more than I was telling him. This was my last chance to get him on board.

"Paul, I will tell you one thing I know for sure. If you are putting all your eggs in the Stewart Tapper basket, DON'T! He will leave you high and dry. He wouldn't even let you in on the land deal would he?" I asked him wisely.

Mr. Pruitt did not answer so I knew I was on the mark. He just mumbled into his chin. I decided to reel him in and get him on my side once and for all.

"Tell you what Paul, I will call you tomorrow and get your answer. I don't think Agnes will be too pleased by any of this video action. You keep the disc in the DVD player, but don't let the wife see it." I warned him with a smile. I couldn't read his face but he said he would call me. My meeting was successful and I knew he would help me. I also knew he would be jerking off to the video as soon as I left his office.

I tracked down the other five city council members and showed them my project plans and numbers. Two of them had been at my house on tape so it was easy to get them onboard. Tina Jones was one and Dr. Rollings was the other. The rest just thought it was a good community project.

Finally I called back the Mayor and told her of my plans for the Thursday city council meeting. She gave me some advice about how to approach the council. She also warned me again about Stewart Tapper and his attempt to kill the project before it even gets started.

"Just be there Thursday and do what I ask. I will have everything taken care of by then. Mr. Tapper should be very surprised by the end of the meeting. Oh by the way thanks for the other day. The personal tour of your body is all I have been thinking about lately." I hinted at the Mayor.

"I still have the picture of your hard cock fucking me in every hole on my mind also." She told me with a smile in her voice.

"Well after this is over I plan on having a big party at my house, Thursday night and you are invited. I just need you to help me this last time and I will forever be in your debt." I said to Cathy.

"I haven't been at a party at your house in over 5 years. I still hope they are just as much fun as they used to be?" she asked me.

"With you there it can't miss. Thanks again for your help and I will see you tomorrow night at the meeting." I told my Mayor as I hung up the phone.

I had to get all my ducks in a row for tomorrow. I called Harry Riley my partner and told him of my plan. He wanted to know how I got all the political support all of a sudden.

"Harry, don't worry about a thing. Just bring the reports for the water, sewer, construction plans and project schedule time charts. We did our homework and now it time for our A+ to show up on the test. If this comes off pal, we will be very rich." I told Harry as I hung up the phone. There was one more call to make.

"Hello Karen? I didn't expect you to answer the phone, how is your mom?" I asked my wife.

"She is getting better everyday. I think I will be able to go home by next Monday or Tuesday at the latest." Karen told me.

"Well I can fly out Friday afternoon if all goes well tomorrow night. The common council is going to review my project. I really miss you and I can't wait to see you again." I told Karen.

"Friday night would be great, Mom has been asking about you. I told her you would be here soon. She will be very happy to see you. She always liked you." Karen said.

"It's all a trick so I can get in her daughter's pants." I said jokingly.

"Which daughter is that, huh?" Karen asked me with a knowing lilt in her voice.

"I love only you Karen, and you know it too." I said back to her.

She laughed and said she would see me Friday night. We said goodbye and I went back to reviewing my plans for tomorrow's meeting. I had to be ready for anything.

The next day arrived and I meet with Harry and he suggested some strategy for the meeting. I told him what I expected and what I had asked the other people in the common council to do for our project. We agreed to a working plan and a fall back one if all went wrong. Harry and I waited for the right time and left for the common council meeting with all our stuff.

The meeting hall was not packed at all. There were a few people there about a stop sign needed on Jones St. and the new town square statue still needed to be decided on. I looked at the back of the room as the Mayor walked in and sat down in the first row. She never even looked me in the face or made any movement in my direction. I could tell she was in her all business mode.

Finally the gavel slammed down on the desk and the meeting was called to order by Stewart Tapper. He had the minutes from the last meeting agreed to and not read out loud. He then looked at the meeting agenda and stopped in mid sentence. Stewart always arrived late and left the meeting agenda to Paul Pruitt. He just saw my project on the list and started to ask each of the other council members if they knew about this.

One after another said yes in a small voice and didn't look Stewart in the eyes directly. I was thinking to myself they must be afraid of this guy to act like they did. I could see the members of the council that I had video evidence on look at me for just a second before they answered. They were more afraid of me that Stewart, and that was what I was hoping for.

Finally the Mayor stood up and asked the council if she could address the members. She pulled out a two page speech and started to push the benefits of my project and all the good things it could do for the community. After she got done, some of the small crowd in the audience clapped for the Mayor and my project.

"Well that is all well and good Ms. Mayor but we need reports on environmental impact, water, sewage, construction time tables and what type of PILOT program was involved. Just because some project sounds good does not mean it is good for our community." Stewart Tapper replied to the Mayor's speech.

"May I speak to the members of the council at this time?" I asked to the body. I was really looking for Paul Pruitt to say yes and I was in.

"I recognize Robert Evans to address the council" Paul said as he looked away from the dagger eyes of Stewart Tapper. It was seconded by another member I had video tapes of.

This was all I needed. I was on the list of items for the meeting and I was recognized by the council. I went on about the project in great detail. I had extra lists and dates for the construction plans. I had all the surveys Stewart wanted. I even had a list of 40 signed tenants to occupy the space. Some of the names read like a who's who of new company green design.

Every member on the council and in the audience thought it was a win-win for the city. That is every member but Stewart Tapper. He was fuming that I had made an end run around him to get my project done. And you could see it in his eyes. I was almost done when he tried to shelf the meeting and stop my project altogether. I was ready for him though.