Dancing, Which I Don't, My Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought, 'Had I done that? Tricked my husband for my own pleasures? I had to admit to myself that I had done just that, and that my lover was being tended to by another female and it was my fault. It wasn't going to be easy, but I had to fix the mess that I had made.

"Will you forgive me, please?"

She had dismissed my misbehavior with Donna, taking the blame for that as well and still sought absolution. It was time.

"Yes, my love, I forgive you, but I'll not ask for the same because I feel that you forced my hand. As for making new rules about dancing, I'm for not deciding now, nerves are a bit too raw. Some of tonight's activities will take a while to get past. Let's cool off first, then discuss that later."

"Please make love to me," she asked.

I could not resist that request.

We had been near to the edge of destruction, over less than many would say would be enough to cause divorce. For me though, disrespect and her scheming was a very serious matter. When I ask myself if I had reacted appropriately, I'm not sure, but I am certainly glad I decided to go to the club. Meeting Donna, Linda, and Marleen there was just pure luck, as they, especially Donna gave me a way back home.

Epilog:

My wife and I made peace with each other that first night. As for new rules concerning dancing, and my getting past my wife's minor infidelity, that took longer, much longer.

A very unexpected thing happened shortly after the dramathon. When Harmon took Donna home, they kind of made a connection and started dating. Turns out he's really a decent guy and I had to stop calling him by his last name. John and I now play golf frequently and the wife and I have gone on double dates with them many times.

Eventually, a dance treaty was reached. My wife agreed to never accept a dance with some random guy I didn't know, as I still was of the opinion that, for these guys, dancing was a prelude to sex. I know I may not be totally reasonable on this point, but there it is.

She was stuck with whatever little bit that I agreed to, but I was making an attempt to chill out on the subject, and take her out on the floor more often.

There was one exception. John had proven to be a straight shooter and occasionally when we doubled dated with him and Donna, I signed off on he and my wife dancing several proper dances... no belly grinding. While they did Donna usually twisted my arm to get on the floor with her. When she did so, she enjoyed teasing my wife that she had an eye on her and if any funny business started with John, she'd have me out in the parking lot for a world class BJ.

I never collected on any of those, but my wife more than makes up for that loss.

I was never a Marine, but Hoooooooo - rahhhhh!

The End

Author's notes: OPTIONAL!!

No, there's no such word as dramathon, I made it up, but it worked.

In the original, zampa never named the husband and wife, it wasn't easy, but I managed to get through the story without naming them either... yippee!

I had the Hubby, who was telling the story, use only the last name Harmon for the guy intentionally. The idea was to show his disgust with a perceived notion that the guy was at least partially to blame for the wife's desire to alter the date. Only when he learned the truth did he start calling him John. Now, if you got all of that without my help here, I'm sorry... but, reading these remarks was optional, lol.

I'm not much for dancing either, but I do like to hold my sweetheart tight, feeling her body against mine and we do spend some time out there with slow songs.

There are many guys, me included, that don't like other men touching, groping, and yes, dancing with my wife. I'm not one bit concerned about her behavior. She's as loyal as they come. Men dancing with her - I just don't like it. I've never gotten into a fight over it, but could have, had they misbehaved. I damn sure don't want that now, I'm too old and probably wouldn't survive; that likelihood wouldn't stop me though, I'm stupid like that.

For those that are about to call BS on that statement, I'll double down on that right now. She would never allow a guy any inappropriate liberties, so I guess I'm safe, unless some bizarre circumstance puts her with a guy that tries something, then? I may have to wait until she's done kicking his ass.