My Sessions with Sammie Ch. 02

Story Info
Sammie loses his virginity to me!
3.9k words
4.63
41.5k
28
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers

Sammie loses his virginity... to me!

Moments after driving me to a powerful climax with his fingers, Sammie ejaculated in my mouth. I swallowed what I could, but the volume of his ejaculate overwhelmed me. I had to pull away as I struggled to choke down the series of ropes of salty, slightly bitter semen that had erupted in my mouth moments before. As I pulled away, Sammie's penis pulsed yet again, and a smaller string of youthful sperm shot out, spilling all over his stomach.

It was a wonderful, albeit unexpected, development to our morning session. My 18 year old 'student' seems to have gotten over his initial reticence and shyness.

"Sammie, that was wonderful. You made me cum so hard. You get an 'A in massage'. You have wonderfully sensuous hands and fingers. Did you enjoy it, too?"

I took his pulsing erection in one hand and with my other; I touched the large glob of semen on his abdomen, bringing a small, trace amount to my nose. I inhaled his scent and said appreciatively. "It appears you did enjoy yourself. I love your scent."

"Yes ma'am, I liked it a lot. It kind of snuck up on me though. That was so hot." He exclaimed with the enthusiasm only a teenage lover can muster.

"Well that's understandable; I think both of us were a bit surprised at how aroused we got. I wasn't expecting you to make me cum like that either. You really 'got me' good. Let's get you cleaned up."

I went to the master bath and returned with a warm, wet wash cloth, and wiped the semen from Sammie's stomach while holding his penis in my other hand. I loved the way he pulsed and throbbed under my touch.

I just love the way young men seem to just stay hard. Sammie was not really 'losing his erection' after cumming. He stayed mostly hard, or at least engorged and firm, poking out slightly and 'north of vertical'.

After wiping Sammie's semen from his belly, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash as Sammie watched. While I enjoyed the faint residual taste of his semen in my mouth, I realized that Sammie might be a little reticent to kiss my fully after cumming in my mouth. Our session was just beginning, and I did not want anything to dampen his enthusiasm for the rest of our lesson, so I wanted him to see me clean his sperm from my wanton mouth before we moved on.

"Let's go relax in the hot tub and catch our breath, OK?" I suggested.

Sammie nodded and followed me. I grabbed two large towels and we both walked naked through the house to the hot tub in my backyard. The hot tub was private and secluded by an eight foot brick fence and some shrubs. We would not be disturbed there.

Sammie's penis swayed boldly in front of him as we walked to the hot tub. "You are a fine looking young man. You are very sexy indeed." I said looking directly and his semi-erect cock.

Impulsively, I stopped a few feet in before we reached the hot tub. I turned and wrapped my arms around my teenage lover, "Kiss me, you sexy thing."

Sammie was much taller than me and I had to reach up to kiss him, standing on my toes. My erect nipples pressed into his chest. I could feel his cock throbbing against my stomach and chest, the head of his penis reached almost to my breasts.

As we kissed, I reached down and took his cock in my hand and gently massaged it. I loved the way it sprung to life. In two or three strokes, it was fully erect; rigidly hard.

Sammie cupped my breast as we kissed. As his erection pulsed in my hand, I knew that he was not going to need much recovery time.

I decided to keep him hard for a little while and tease him a bit. Not too much, mind you; just a bit.

We climbed into the bubbling warm water of the hot tub. The water level came just above my nipples.

Sammie sat across the spa from me, silently waiting for an indication of what was coming next.

I decided we should talk about what had just happened. "So what did you learn this morning?" I asked.

"I don't know. I suppose I learned that girls can have orgasms as powerful as guys can. I guess I was surprised how loud you were when you climaxed. I liked that. And I liked touching you."

It amused me for Sammie to refer to me as a 'girl'. At age 41, it had been many years since anyone had called me a 'girl'. I liked the fact that my teenage lover did not think of me as an old woman, but as a girl.

Smiling at him, I said, "I liked it when you touched me, too. Is that the first time you have touched a woman like that?"

Sammie, smiled, blushed and nodded his head.

"Was it what you expected?"

Shyly he stammered, "Not exactly."

"What was different than you expected?" I continued to probe.

"Well, the opening, it was lower than I was expecting."

"What do you mean?" I asked, not really understanding what he was saying.

"Your vagina's opening is actually between your legs, I always thought it was in front of a woman more. It wasn't where I expected it to be." He said with an honest innocence that made me want to hug him right there.

God he was adorable. A young man's first experience is a precious thing. Sammie and I were both going to cherish the memory of today for the rest of our lives.

Sammie's comments surprised me. I figured in this day of easily available internet porn, every young man would be intimately familiar with the details of the female anatomy well before his first encounter. "Anything else surprise you?"

"Yeah, I was surprised how wet and slippery it is down there. And I really liked how your vagina seemed to open up the more we touched. It was neat." He was literally beaming now, recalling fingering me to orgasm moments before.

"Well, Sammie, it was wet because of your touch, and it opened it because you were doing a very good job of arousing me. " I continued in all honesty. "You have a very talented, sensual touch. I do not always 'get there'. In fact, it is rare that I climax from touching alone. And it is even rarer that I have a climax with someone the first time we are together. You are a member of a very select club."

The smile on Sammie's face was priceless. He was beaming with pride. He had a newly found confidence. It was appealing to me.

I decided to do something I seldom do in front of other men; masturbate. I was going to allow the powerful jets to stimulate my clitoris while Sammie watched.

I turned around so that I was facing the jets of the hot tub. I was kneeling on the bench so I could position myself so that one of the jets was striking my clitoris.

"Sammie, come over here and hold me. I want to show you a trick I learned when we first got this hot tub." I summoned him.

Sammie quickly approached me from behind, and I snuggled back into his chest. I brought his arms around me and placed his hands on my breasts. I like the secure feeling of being held in place this way.

"Just hold me in place. The jet is aimed right at my clit." I panted.

After a minute of intense stimulation, I said, "Oh god, I can't last long like this." My voice was already starting to quiver slightly as my arousal started to increase from the jet stimulating my erect clitoris.

As he stood behind me, Sammie was teasing my erect nipples between my fingers. I could feel his erection pressing into my back.

"Oh baby, hold me tight. Don't let me float away."

I was rocking my hips slightly as the pulsating water stimulated my sensitive clitoris. I was growing very aroused by the intense sensation on my little 'nubbins'.

After a few moments I could feel my orgasm building, "Oh, fuck...I am going to cum again..." I panted, struggling to keep my voice to a whisper.

He held me tighter as his erection ground into my lower back.

"Oh shit it is so intense. Oh baby, oh, God. I am cumming baby," I said as I leaned my head back and pulled his face forward to kiss him as my orgasm quaked across my body. I sucked his youthful tongue into my mouth and I moaned into his open mouth as quake after quake rocked my body.

I convulsed in Sammie's arms for more than a minute as he held me in place, the powerful jet continue to prolong my climax. Finally I had to stop. "Oh God, it is too much. Let me up baby..."

I said trying to stand.

But Sammie, held me in place for 10 to 15 seconds longer, evoking one more powerful series of convulsions from my core. It was a dominant and sexy act that struck a deep, submissive core within me psyche. I liked being held in place and forced to have one more orgasm.

My student had asserted himself for the moment as my temporary master. I love being controlled this way, forced to cum!

How did he know to do that? What made him sense that forcing one more wave of pleasure from me would resonate with me the way it did. I really do not understand what signals I sent him; but he certainly sensed that I wanted to be forced to cum a little but more.

Finally, he released me and allowed me to float away from the powerful jet.

"Oh god, that was wonderful." I said as I tried to regain my senses.

I was developing a deep affection for my young student. He was clearly rising to the 'top of his class'.

I floated in the effervescent warm water for a moment, trying to regain my senses. My nipples stood above the water like two tiny, erect, pink mountain peaks

After a few moments, I suggested, "Let's dry off and go inside. I think you deserve a reward for giving me that orgasm."

We climbed out of the hot tub, and I dried him with the towel. His erection stood firmly in front of him. It was an impressive sight. He was at least 7", perhaps more, in length. And he was quite thick. The large vein was quite pronounced running down the underside of this massive erection.

I could not help myself. I folded a towel and placed it on the cement in front of Sammie, and I knelt down. Looking up at him from a kneeling position, I took his cock in my fist and slowly, and seductively, leaned forward and kissed the head.

I looked up at him, and said simply, "You have a beautiful penis. And today, it is mine, all mine..."

I then leaned forward and took the very tip of my tongue and inserted it slightly into the tiny slit at the tip of his head, looking up at Sammie the entire time. His erection arched up, the head swelled slightly larger and the shaft pulsed thicker as the tip of my tongue invaded the very tiny opening of his urethra.

Sammie's knees seemed to buckle slightly and a loud moan came from his core. His penis grew longer and the head larger. He quickly had both hands on the sides of my head, holding me in place, as I continued to tease his highly sensitive slit with my tongue.

I looked up at him.

"Oh, you like that huh? I thought you might." I said before repeating the intrusion of my tongue into this very tiny, very tight opening of his 'pee hole'. I could only get the very tip of my tongue inside the slit, but it was having a very powerful effect.

Sammie was literally shaking each time I repeated this probing of his urethra with my tongue. I owned him now. He would follow me anywhere. I smiled to myself thinking he would go his whole life trying to get women to repeat this little game I was playing with the head of his penis right now. And he would think of me every time they did it!

I stood up, releasing his cock, and said, "Would you like to come inside and make love to me now? You seem to be ready."

"Yes, ma'am. I would like that a lot."

I loved the way this young man, who would soon be fucking me, was so respectful. It was cute and somewhat ironic that he was calling me ma'am, considering he had already shot his first load of sperm in my mouth!

I wrapped myself in the towel, and Sammie followed me into the house with his towel over his shoulder. His cock stood boldly, unobstructed, in front of him. He had gotten over his initial shyness. He seemed to be proud of his large erection, and welcomed the opportunity to display it to me. It was an impressive sight.

As we entered my bedroom, I went to my husband's dresser, and retrieved a box of condoms Jim keeps in his top drawer.

Handing Sammie the box, I said, "Sammie, here is an important lesson. I want you to listen and pay attention. This might be the most important lesson of the day. Until you are in an exclusive, monogamous relationship, always wear a condom when having sex. It protects you and it protects the girl you are with. There are no exceptions to this rule, understand?"

"Yes ma'am." he nodded in agreement.

"Promise me that you won't break this rule."

"I promise" I think at that moment, he would have promised me anything in order to be allowed to bury that huge cock inside of me!

I took one of the condoms from the box, tore the wrapper, and placed the latex ring on the erect head of his cock. Holding his shaft with one hand, I slowly rolled the latex barrier down the entire shaft. The condoms were a yellowish, almost beige color.

The tiny little reservoir at the tip was cute as it formed a little bubble to catch all the potent little sperm. My young lover looked adorable and sexy in his latex sheath.

The condoms were self lubricated, so his erect cock was very slippery now in its protective sheath. I knew that in a matter of moments this huge cock would be prying me open, and would be buried deep inside of me. I was going to take this young man's virginity now.

I lay on my back on the bed and beckoned my lover to approach me. He climbed between my knees, his cock bobbing up and down as he approached his target. I took the head and positioned it at my opening as I cautioned him, to enter me slowly.

"You are a very 'good sized man', you have to let me adjust to your size, OK?" I cautioned.

He nodded as though he understood. And slowly he pushed forward.

Since I had already cum twice, and since I was emotionally aroused from my teasing his cock with my tongue moments before, I expected that Sammie would be able to just 'slip right in'; however, the spa had washed away much of my natural lubrication. There was considerable fiction and resistance as he tried to enter me.

I felt very full as he stretched me open to accommodate his girth. In fact, his girth was large enough that it hurt slightly as he pressed the head past my initial vaginal ring at the opening.

I pushed my hand against his stomach to keep him from plunging in further. "Easy baby, you don't want to tear me down there. You are big man. You don't want to damage the playground, do you?"

He had only entered me about two inches, but he was starting to hurt me. I was afraid he would tear my sensitive skin. I asked for a moment to adjust. "Oh baby, wait a second, give me a chance to get used to you." I reached in the nightstand, and retrieved a tube of K-Y lubricant. I squirted a dollop on my hand as his cock throbbed just inside my opening. I put a generous amount on the shaft of his large cock as well as some on my vaginal lips.

Ladies, if you have ever been penetrated by a large, latex encased cock, you know it takes a bit of work to get it fully inside you, right? The latex can make the intrusion feel a bit more difficult. Well this was a large man, and the friction was considerable.

Sammie remained motionless waiting for me to signal that I was ready to be fed more of his cock.

I felt his cock pulse and arch slightly. The pulsing stretched me open a bit. I felt very full however; it actually felt good as he pulsed inside me. I gave him a little vaginal squeeze in return, which caused him to pulse again.

I hugged his cock with my vagina again, and then took my hand from his stomach and slid it to his hips where I could guide him forward. With the aid of the K-Y lubricant, he was able to enter me a bit more easily now.

He penetrated me another couple of inched before I brought my hand back to his stomach to stop his progress again. I looked down and I could see that I had only taken about half his length inside me so far. He felt much larger than I had anticipated; I had to work him in gradually.

Sammie was patient. He resisted the urge to hurry the penetration along. I suspect part of his ability to control his desire to thrust into me was due to the fact that I had allowed him to cum in my mouth recently.

Sammie then pulled out slightly and slowly pushed himself deeper inside me. With each successive stroke, he was slowly prying my womb open to accommodate his cock. I was enjoying the slow, methodical intrusion with this wonderful virgin penis into my core.

I liked the feeling of fullness, and being stretched open that I was experiencing. This was turning out to be a very sexy, arousing and enjoyable morning.

After a few 'in and out cycles', with the help of the lubricant, Sammie was able to fully impale me with his erection. As I became comfortable with his size, I raised my legs up and wrapped them around him, giving him full access to my vagina.

I rested my heels on his ass, and soon was encouraging his thrusts by spurring his ass forward with my heels. In this position, the head of his cock was striking deep inside me, hitting the front of my uterus, at my g-spot.

"Oh damn, Sammie, you are so deep inside me. God, can you feel how deep you are?" my voice started to quake with excitement. This was unprecedented. I might cum three times in one day. I have never done that before in my life.

This young stallion started pounding my pussy. He was pulling out and literally pounding his way back it with deep violent thrusts, punishing my insides as he drive me closer to another orgasm.

I was fully open and wet now. I could take all of his rigid cock. I was bucking up to meet his thrusts. I knew that I would cum again if he kept this up. I wanted to climax with his erection pounding my core.

"Oh shit, baby, fuck me hard; shit you are going to get me again. Oh fuck me," In the safety of my own bedroom, I did not need to be quiet, so I screamed as the pleasure built within me.

I bucked back to meet each thrust. I was taking all of him now. My heels were digging into his firm buttocks, urging him to fuck me harder and deeper. I had moved past the point of being a kind and patient teacher. I was now 'a wanton woman', a nasty and aroused slut who wants to cum with the rigid cock of an 18 year old lover punishing her pussy.

In a move that defied his inexperience, Sammie took my calves in his hands and raised them up, so they were now resting on his shoulders. He had me totally exposed and vulnerable.

I was babbling incoherent nonsense as my orgasm overtook me. With my legs up over his shoulder and Sammie pressing me backward into an unthinkable shape as he pounded his long, rigid cock in and out of me, I lost it. I started to cum and lost all control of myself and this situation.

My pussy spasmed, my abdomen convulsed, and I nearly passed out from a massive orgasm that would not cease.

I did not recognize the sounds that emanated from my body and he thrust himself deep into me time after time after time.

I was pinned under him, my heels pushed back to my head, my ass pushed high in the air, well off the bed. I was helpless to resist this massive assault.

My pussy was spasming in orgasmic convulsions. My entire abdomen convulsed as wave upon wave of my orgasm quaked through me like powerful ocean waves crashing upon rocks.

And because he had recently cum, Sammie seemed to have a staying power that defied all logic.

"Oh God.You have to stop, you have to let me stop cumming," I screeched.

But my words seemed to merely encourage him; he pounded me harder. He seemed determined to give me a fuck I would never forget to fuck me senseless.

"Oh please, let me come down," I managed to 'hiss out' between orgasms. "Baby please just cum in me," I was begging.

Suddenly Sammie stiffened. His entire body seemed to quiver as he pressed himself deep inside me. I could feel his erection swell slightly and pulse. I looked up at in an orgasmic ecstasy. His face contorted.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers
12