My Sexy Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers

I said, "Four!" I hadn't said but I was too startled to have any thought other than getting her to close that door, despite the fact that I had just been thinking of her and really did want her to see what I had. I was just so taken off guard by her sudden appearance that any thoughts of showing off had completely flown away.

"Okay," she said cheerfully before closing the bathroom door.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I dropped the towel and turned back toward the mirror to resume shaving. I needed a moment to absorb what had just happened.

Mom re-opened the door and asked, "Butter or jelly on your toast?"

The towel was not on the counter as it had been the first time but was now on the floor at my feet. I said, "Both." I stood there and kept shaving, no longer startled, and letting her look if she wanted to look. I felt a little uncomfortable but I also felt my cock start to fill out to full hardness.

She closed the door.

I looked at the closed door and wondered if maybe Mom really did want me. Maybe it was innocent and all in my head. Then again, it was possible that she really did want to feel my long hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy, her big tits rocking back and forth as I fucked her. Glancing at my hard cock in the mirror, I knew that I definitely wanted her.

Taking another deep breath I finished shaving, picked up the towel, wiped my face, put on aftershave, and pulled on my robe. I stepped out into the hallway and to my door. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to get dressed first or just go ahead in my robe. The way my cock was acting, I knew the robe was a risk but that very same risk was such a thrill. It was a thrill I was becoming addicted to.

Mom softly called to me from the end of the hall, where it emerged into the living room and kitchen, "Breakfast is ready."

That made the decision easy, I considered, as I rationalized that to change would take too long and my eggs would get cold. So, I kept my robe on and headed into the kitchen. Still, in the back of my mind I knew that I had to play it cool because, like Karen had warned; if I did something and it was all in my head then all hell could break loose.

As I sat at the kitchen table, Mom had her back to me. Her robe was black and short, falling to mid-thigh, the backs of her legs slim and sexy. In the bright light of the kitchen the robe was just sheer enough for me to make out the silhouette of her black panties across her small firm ass. I asked, "What's the occasion?"

With a plate filled with scrambled eggs, two strips of bacon, and a slice of buttered and jellied toast, Mom turned, walked beside me and placed the plate in front of me. Her robe was cinched tight in the front at her waist but it barely wrapped around her. Her big tits pushed strongly against the tight material, providing me flashes of the great expanses of flesh down her chest and between her breasts.

The pale skin of her chest and the valley between her tits beckoned to me. My cock rose with desire beneath my robe as forbidden thoughts of fucking my mom's big tits, the soft flesh sliding up and down my prick, filled my head. I tried to look down at my plate but she was so close to me.

She sat in the chair to my left as I pulled my attention toward the plate and began to eat. "Looks good," I muttered, not just referring to the eggs, but trying to act casual.

She said, "You have been a very good son, Joe. You've done anything I've asked of you for as long as I can remember."

I nodded as I ate. It was true that I had never said 'no' to my mother. Well, at least, not in the last decade or so. I didn't know where she was going with this. Was she about to ask me to do something sexual with her? Could she really be that bold? My cock throbbed with anticipation. I wouldn't say 'no' if she did.

"You've also done whatever your Dad asked you to do, haven't you?"

I nodded.

"Now, I don't want you to get upset, okay?" she began.

I froze in mid-bite. Upset? Where was this going? "Okay," I prompted after a moment.

"I know your Dad told you to get close with your sisters and help them out, but I think maybe you misunderstood what he was trying to say," she said.

"Oh?" I asked, not liking where this was going at all.

"Now, don't get me wrong. Your sisters are wonderful girls and I love both of them dearly, but there are some things that you, as their brother, should not be helping them to do," she told me slowly.

I didn't say anything, staring at the plate and not wanting to look her in the eyes.

"I know you love them. I know they love you. They are both very pretty; very sexy," she said slowly.

"Really?" I asked, trying to pretend I didn't know what she was getting at. It sounded dumb even to me. Even if I hadn't been fucking them I still would have acknowledged that they were pretty, I mentally scolded myself.

She smiled and put her hand on my thigh. Her fingers felt warm, even through the thin robe I wore. She said, "Look, it's perfectly natural, living this close to them that you might notice how sexy they are."

"Me?" I asked, still sounding stupid but trying to play it off. I wasn't so sure that Mom was attracted to me to take a chance and admit to anything.

She ran her arm up my leg a bit and then reached up and caressed my arm as she said, "You are a handsome young man; viral and strong. I know you have needs."

Alarm bells were going off in my head. Warning! The shit is hitting the fan! Everyone get to cover! I managed to swallow the last bite of egg but my stomach was tightening up. "Oh?" I managed to say noncommittally.

Mom nodded. "I know I insisted on everyone living together like we did when you were younger and maybe that was a mistake. If so, it was my mistake. I mean, you take three very attractive young people and put them together like this and what did I think would happen? I know how hard it can be to resist such temptation, so I'm not angry with anyone."

My hands were shaking as I tried to drink the milk and act calmly. She had stopped talking for the moment and the silence was deafening. I knew I had to say something, so I asked, "So, you saw someone do something inappropriate?"

She smiled and chuckled, "You could say that!" She looked at me like I was so stupid for trying to play dumb. She said, "I saw you, Joe. I saw what you did to Karen."

I put the glass down and looked at her. She knew everything. I could see it in her eyes. She had seen everything we had done to each other. I know my face when white as I felt very lightheaded and I could hear my own heart beating. We were all so totally busted I didn't even know what to say or do. I managed to croak stupidly, "Karen? What do you mean? What do you think you saw?"

She laughed and said, "Um, well, I think I saw you put your dick in her mouth!"

"You did?" I asked, feigning incredulity.

She nodded. "Yes, I did, and from the way she reacted I could tell that wasn't the first time you fucked around with your sisters. I don't know how far back it goes and I don't want to know. You are all adults now and, even though it's wrong, I understand how that sort of thing can happen."

"You do?" I asked, a glimmer of hope on the horizon. I could feel my cock throbbing strongly under my robe despite feeling so scared at what she might say next. It didn't seem right to me that I should be hard and scared at the same time. I hadn't thought it was possible but the fear was the type I felt every time Allyson and I had gotten caught or had a close call at discovery. I suppose I now associated that feeling with sex because my cock was like a steel pipe beneath my robe, tenting it obscenely, though Mom didn't see it as she was concentrating on my face.

"Yes, I saw all three of you on the couch that night! Joe, think about what your father would say. Allyson is his little girl. Your dad would kick your ass!" she told me.

I nearly blurted out something about how he's fucking her too, though I wasn't sure if they had gone any farther than the blowjob, but I held my tongue. I didn't want to cross that bridge if I didn't have to. Something like that could easily destroy their marriage. Of course, I realized, all of this was risky and anyone going one step too far could destroy our whole family. The danger was very real. Problem was, that's what made it so thrilling. I was addicted to the danger. After thinking about it for a minute, I asked, "Dad wouldn't understand, but you do?"

Mom smiled and said, "Yes, Sweetheart, of course I do. You're a strapping young man living with two beautiful girls. I completely understand, but your Dad would not see it the same way."

I looked at the concerned look on her face a moment before I let my eyes trail down to the expanse of sexy pale flesh between her big breasts. Then, I looked back up into her eyes and dropped the first shoe. I asked, "So you saw everything that night?"

"Yes," she nodded. "I thought Karen would push you away but her reaction told me everything I needed to know about what you three had been up to."

"So, you saw what happened after that?" I asked, knowing full well what the answer would be but letting her dig her own hole.

"Yes, I said I saw everything, Joe. From Allyson eating out Karen and then sitting on her face, to you fucking Karen and then finally fucking your little sister on top of your older sister; yes, I watched the whole fucking thing," she told me. "It was so wrong!"

I smiled inwardly. I had her right where I wanted her. I let the other shoe drop, feigning confusion as I asked, "So, if it was so wrong, why didn't you stop us?"

Her eyes grew wide at the question and then she looked away, down at the floor off to the side. She was searching for something to say. Her eyes locked onto the tent in my lap that my hard cock was making. Her eyes grew wide in surprise as she looked up at me again. She looked like a deer caught in the middle of the road. She began, "Well, I... um...."

I let her squirm for a moment, knowing I had to tread carefully, but I felt confident that I knew what would work and what would not. Giving her a way out, a way that led to the conclusion I wanted, I offered, "Because you wanted to see how far we would go?"

"Yes, exactly," she replied quickly.

Slowly I said, "You wanted to see if Karen would suck my cock."

"Right," she agreed. She had a look of concern on her face but her breathing told me she was relieved that I had taken the pressure off of her to explain her actions.

"When she did, you wanted to see if I would get up on the couch and slide my dick deep inside of her pussy and fuck her," I told her, my voice low. My cock yearned to be stroked, throbbing almost painfully with desire as I said the words. I knew she could object at any moment but I was ready for that too.

Mom nodded and swallowed hard. She glanced around nervously to see if anyone had awakened.

I continued, "Then, when I got up and fucked Allyson's tight pussy, you wanted to see if I would come inside of her. Maybe, see how long I could last?"

She nodded and said, "Yes. Wait, what?"

I smiled at her and said, "It's alright. It's just us here. You can tell me. You were turned on, weren't you?" I asked her softly.

"It was wrong, Joe!" she protested.

I nodded and said softly, "Of course it was, but you liked watching, didn't you?"

She shook her head and said, "No, of course not."

I really felt the tables had turned. I said, "If you didn't like it then why did you keep watching? Why didn't you stop us?"

She was at a loss for words, her eyes wide again as if she had been caught stealing.

"You didn't stop us because you liked it, didn't you?" I pressed.

"No," she protested, trying to be firm.

"No? Are you telling me that you were repulsed?" I countered.

"No, but-"

"Come on, Mom. Admit it. You liked watching my cock slipping in and out of Allyson's little cunt, didn't you?" I said it all slowly enough that Mom could have protested at any moment, but she didn't. It felt so fucking strange talking to my own mother like that. The danger of it made my head swim.

She was definitely flustered as she said, "Well, I-"

"Did you touch yourself?" I asked. I knew my neck was way out there and she could cut my head off at any time, but she didn't. When she hesitated I pressed, "I won't tell anyone. It's just us here. Did you slip your hand down between your thighs as you watched us fucking?"

She sighed and admitted "Yes, but-"

"But what?" I said with a triumphant smile. I had her right where I wanted her. "You liked it. You liked watching us."

She nodded and started to say something, her cheeks turning red.

Before she could say anything I asked, "Did you come?"

"What?" she asked as if she didn't hear me her eyes darted between my face and the floor. She was completely out of her element.

"Did you make yourself come as you watched us?" I asked her. "You did, didn't you?"

She looked at me and said, "Alright! Yes, I came. God, it was so hot. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Mom-" I started to say.

Mom was lost in her own thoughts for a moment as she said, "I watched you three on the couch, humping and grinding, your cock sliding in and out of your big sister's cunt. It was so fucking wrong but you all looked so good. It was like the best movie I had ever seen. I wanted to stop you, I really did, but I couldn't. God help me, I couldn't. Finally, yes, I touched myself. I rubbed my pussy as I watched. When I came the first time I was determined to stop you but that was when you started fucking Allyson and, well, I couldn't stop you. I could see how much she was enjoying it. I just stayed as quietly as I could, watching. As you fucked her I slipped my fingers inside of my own pussy and when you filled her with your come, I came too."

"You came twice?" I asked dumbly. I had just gotten the whole story from Mom and the best I could ask was how many times she had come.

Mom took a shaky breath and said, "Yes, but, Joe, that doesn't make it right! I understand. I really do. But I have to ask. Why your sisters? Why not Allyson's friends? God knows they dress like sluts. Why not fuck one of them?"

I looked at her and took her hand in mine. She tried halfheartedly to pull away but I didn't let her. I said, "Mom, look. There are only three women in the whole world that I trust. Only three women that I want to fuck." I felt so strange swearing in front of my mother.

"Only three women? Which three women?" she prompted, her brow furrowing in confusion.

I said very slowly, "Allyson, Karen, and, well, you."

Mom's eyes grew wide as she said, "Me? What, are you crazy?"

I confessed, "Maybe a little, but I can't stop thinking about you and your big breasts, Mom!"

Mom's eyes grew wide in surprise as she looked down at her own chest, "My breasts?" she asked, just as dumbly as I had earlier. She released my hands and ran her fingers up the edges of her robe, her fingers brushing the skin between her tits as she cupped them in her hands as well as shielding them from my view. "You don't think they're too big?" she asked.

I smiled at that and said, "No, of course not."

She said, "I've been thinking about getting them taken out."

"Don't do that! You know, all of my friends in high school thought you were hot," I complimented her.

She smiled at me and said, "That was a long time ago. Big tits were in back then. I think natural is more popular now. Still, your dad did pay a lot for these twenty years ago."

"Well, they've held up pretty well."

"Thanks," she said. "Look, Joe, I love you and if you just want to see my breasts, that's fine." With that she loosened her robe and pulled it open to reveal both of her big tits, in all of their glory. They were full and firm, pushing away from her chest a bit unnaturally, as fake ones tend to do. The pale creamy flesh of each of her tits was topped by large dark areoles surrounding hard nipples that betrayed her excitement. "They're just tits, Joe."

I stared dumbly at them, as if I had never seen tits before. Admittedly, they were by far the biggest ones I had ever seen in person. I couldn't help imagining what would happen if I stood up and slipped my cock in between them. Still unsure, I didn't make a move. I glanced up at her.

"They turn you on?" she asked, glancing down again to my hard cock that tented my robe.

I nodded. "Wow," I whispered, returning my gaze to them. Then, after a moment of silence, I looked up and said, "Yes, of course they do. See?" With that I tugged my robe to the side to reveal to her my long hard rampant cock.

Mom's jaw dropped for a second in shock. Then she stared at it and said, "Whoa, I guess so. Wow, it's so big."

"Yeah?" I prompted, liking the compliment.

"When you were little it would get hard all the time, but it was so thin," she explained with a chuckle. "Then I saw how big it had gotten the other night, so long and thick. But being this close to it, well, it looks even bigger."

I smiled at that.

She didn't take her eyes off of it as she asked, "You know, I think we need to get this out of your system. You can't say I'm one of the only women in the world you want to fuck, just because you like my tits. So, what exactly, is in your fantasies, Joe? What you want to do with my tits? Is seeing them like this what you wanted?"

"Not exactly," I told her.

"Did you want to just touch them?"

My hands were shaking and I just shook my head. I couldn't bring myself to tell my Mom what I really wanted. Now that the moment had arrived I was scared.

"Suck them?"

I shook my head again.

"What then? You can tell me," she urged.

Finally, I took a deep breath and slowly said, "Well, I sort of think about what they might feel like wrapped around me."

Confusion crossed her face for only a second before she realized what I was saying. She asked, "You want to fuck them?"

I hesitantly nodded.

"Joe, that's crazy," she told me, but the lust in her eyes took away any sternness in her voice.

"I know," I agreed. I thought about telling her that I also thought about what it would feel like to have them in my face as she rode me, but instead I gathered what courage I did have, reached up, and cupped both of her big tits in my hands, savoring how soft the warm flesh felt against my palms. My index fingers rested on the hard nipples and gently caressed them. "Nobody has to know," I whispered.

Mom's eyes lidded and she said, "Though it would probably get it out of your system, I can't do that. Joe, it would be so wrong."

Taking a chance I nodded and said, "Very wrong, but isn't this why you got up so early this morning?"

From the look of guilt on her face I knew that this was exactly what she was hoping for. Problem was, now that it was happening, she didn't know if she could go through with it. She bit her lip in apprehension but her breathing was heavy and she didn't pull away as I rolled her nipples between my fingers. "Oh God," she sighed with pleasure.

"Nobody has to know. I won't tell anyone what we did," I whispered, deliberately phrasing it as if it had already happened.

Her breathing was coming hard. I could plainly see in her face how turned on she was. I had never seen her like that. It made my cock even harder if that were possible. Softly she whispered, "Oh, Son! I really want to!"

I had her. I smiled in triumph as I said, "Then go ahead, Mom. It's just us here."

She glanced around and said, "Shit! If your dad ever found out-"

"He won't," I interjected.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.

"Yes, please, Mom," I said.

She reached down and her cool fingers wrapped around the base of my hot cock. Her grip tightened and she slowly stroked her fist up and down the length of my rod.

"Oh Mom, that feels so good," I groaned.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,511 Followers