My Sister and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Kiss me, Michael."

We wrapped our arms around each other, and I pressed my lips against hers; gently, tenderly at first, until our passion rose. My tongue snicked into her mouth and found hers and they tangled and danced together. My hands reached down and cupped both cheeks of her gorgeous ass, and I pulled her into me.

My hard cock pressed into her abdomen, and her firm breasts dug into my chest. We stood there, kissing, embracing, rocking gently back and forth in each other's arms.

"Undress me," her soft, sultry voice whispered in my ear.

One by one, I slowly undid the buttons on her blouse, and when it was opened, pulled it off her shoulders and let it land on the floor. She was wearing a lace demi-bra that cupped and lifted her breasts, barely covering her nipples.

My mouth left hers and traveled down her throat, raining kisses across her chest and over the swells of her tits, that spilled over the top of her bra. My tongue dipped beneath the lace, seeking out her nipples, that were now hard and pushing out through the fabric.

Allie reached behind her back, unhooked the bra and let her breasts spring free. So round, so firm, so fucking beautiful! She pulled my face into them, and I used the tip of my tongue to trace circles all around the swollen nubs. She moaned from deep in her throat as sucked one into my mouth, rolling the other between my thumb and forefinger. I felt her gasp and shudder, as a small orgasm ran through her body.

She clung to me for a moment, then backed away and unbuttoned my shirt. We kissed some more, skin to skin, on the upper halves of our bodies. Her warmth radiated through me, and my temperature was rising along with my cock.

Allison was wearing a denim skirt that I unzipped and let pool at her feet. She was wearing a black lace thong that matched her bra; the tiny scrap of fabric in the front was drawn into the cleft between her labia. She pulled the zipper down on my jeans. I slid them down my legs and stepped out of them. My erection was captured by the elastic on my boxers, the head sticking out above them.

My hands caressed the bare cheeks of her ass; her hands slipped inside my shorts and fondled mine. We broke the kiss, and I dropped to my knees in front of her, burying my face in her crotch. I blew my breath through her panties, before hooking my thumbs in the strings on the sides and pulling them down her legs.

Her smooth pussy was right there in my face. I pressed my lips against her mound, kissing all over it. Dropping farther down, I kissed her outer lips, swollen and puffy with her arousal. When my tongue roamed into her slit, she grasped both sides of my head and pulled me up.

"My turn," she said.

She knelt down in front of me, and before she pulled my shorts down, she kissed the head of my cock that was visible above the waistband. When she pulled my shorts off, my hard-on sprang free, almost hitting her in the face. She took it in her hand and licked it from bottom to top, before standing up to embrace me again.

"God, I love your body, Allison."

"I love yours, too, Michael."

Naked, together, we kissed and rocked back and forth. Our hands roamed over each other's body, touching, caressing.

"Lie down with me," she panted in my ear.

We lay side-by-side facing each other, and stroked each other, using feather light touches. I ran my hands up and down Allie's back, as she did mine. My hands caressed her soft round ass, my fingers dipping into the cleft between her cheeks, tickling her rosebud. She wiggled and moaned.

We shifted positions and began to stroke our front sides, with that same soft, gentle touch. She raked her fingernails gently over my balls and my cock, and I ran my fingertips over her breasts. Then down her stomach and between her legs.

My hands caressed her swollen outer lips, kneading and massaging them. She spread her legs apart, and my fingers found the inner folds of her pussy, already wet and ready. She moaned when I slipped two fingers into her vagina. With my thumb rubbing her clit, I sawed the fingers in and out.

"I'm cumming.... cumming..... nngghhh....OH GOD." She settled back for a minute and caught her breath. "Come inside me, Michael, fuck me NOW."

I knelt between her legs, my cock pointed right toward my target. Taking it in my hand, I rubbed it back and forth, between her lips and over her clit. I took a deep breath and slipped the head inside her vagina.

I was really going to get laid. I'd been waiting for this ever since I reached puberty. Fantasized about it. Dreamed about it. Jerked off to the image.

Rising up, I pushed my cock farther in; another inch. All my fantasies, all my expectations, never prepared me for the exquisite sensation I felt when I entered a pussy for the first time. It was hot. Tight. My penis was gripped in a liquid velvet glove.

I pushed farther and felt her vagina stretch to accommodate my girth. Allison gasped and thrust her hips up, causing me to plunge even deeper inside my sister.

"Are you okay, babe?" I asked her.

"I'm better than okay. You feel wonderful inside me. I'm filled up, fulfilled, complete; I'm finally a whole woman."

I rose up again and plunged all the way in. Balls deep. Then I slowly rose out, the walls of her cunt gripping me as I slid through them. In. Out. Slowly. I looked down and I could see her labia curl and dip into her canal on my downstroke, then re-emerge when I pulled up.

I picked up the tempo a little bit, and Allison began to buck her hips in rhythm with my thrusts. She started to moan in earnest, and I matched her with groans of my own. Wrapping her legs around me, she pulled me in even deeper. She was so wet, there was milky-white juice running down all over my balls.

"Oh God, Michael, I feel like I'm gonna cum, but it's much deeper inside me....oh God.... NOW....nnnghhhh....ahhhh....oooh. You, too? Shit, I can feel you explode, almost into my womb."

I emptied myself and collapsed on top of her, resting my weight on my elbows. Bending down, my lips found hers, and we kissed, long and deep. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. I was besotted, totally in love with her. My sister.

We lay side-by-side, stroking each other again. I trailed a hand over her breasts. She reached between my legs.

"Oh my, you're getting hard again."

"Yeah."

"Want to do it again?"

"Oh yeah."

"I want to be on top this time."

Allie rolled over on top of me and we kissed some more. I totally love kissing her; her lips are soft and supple, her tongue tantalizing. She sat up and straddled my hips, then slid her wet labia back and forth over my shaft. The sensation was incredible.

Each time she moved over me, her tits, dangling full, swayed

with her motion. I cupped them in my hands, kneading gently, running my thumbs over her nipples. Finally, she rose up, placed my cock at her entrance, and came down on me, impaling herself. Completely filled, she slowly rotated her hips; my cock swiveled inside her, stretching and touching all the walls of her vagina.

I grabbed both cheeks of her ass and slid her forward. She started rocking her pelvis, grinding her engorged clit against my pubic bone. She moaned and released another flood of hot liquid that ran down my shaft.

She raised herself up slowly and came down again. And again. And again. My hips rose up to meet her, our tempo increased, faster and faster, until we were in a fucking frenzy. Her tits bounced and flounced in every direction; I was mesmerized watching them.

I put my thumb on her clit and rubbed it as she moved on me. She started to whimper and mewl, and her heated sounds became more intense until, finally she threw her head back and shouted my name as her climax wracked her entire body. Her pussy contracted when she came, squeezing all the cum out of my cock.

She collapsed on top of me, her breath coming in ragged gasps. I ran my fingers through her silky hair and planted kisses all over her beautiful face.

"I love you, Allison," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, Michael."

I pulled the bed covers over us and we cuddled, spoon-fashion, until we both fell asleep.

Sometime, in the middle of the night, I woke up with a hard-on that lay right in the cleft of my sister's ass. My arm was around her, and I started stroking her stomach, moving up to her breasts and back down again until it was between her legs. She began to stir, and I could feel that her pussy was wet.

"Mmmmmm...." she murmured, still half asleep.

I lifted her leg up and, from behind, slipped my cock into her. Slowly, gently, I thrust into her. She pressed her butt back into me, and we fucked slowly, deliciously, until we both came and drifted back to sleep.

We both started to stir about the same time in the morning, with the sun streaming in the window. I kissed her and starting fondling her breast. She stopped me and leaped out of bed and, stark naked, headed for the bathroom.

"I need a shower first," she smiled over her shoulder.

Just looking at her beautiful, sensuous body had me all stirred up again. The way her ass undulates when she walks. The way her tits sway. I heard the water running in the shower, and I followed her into the bathroom.

My bladder was about to burst and I had a bad case of morning wood, always a challenge when you need to piss. The shower enclosure is frosted glass, and I could see just a blurred image of Allison's body. I found that to be totally erotic, watching a ghostly outline of her body. It didn't help my hard cock at all.

I stood in front of the toilet and strained and strained, trying to piss through a steel rod. Finally, the screaming need to urinate deflated me enough to meet my need. I looked at Allie behind the glass again, then opened the door and stepped in the shower behind her. She was startled for a moment, then her lips curved into a beautiful smile.

"Oh, good," she said, handing me the bar of soap, "you can wash my back."

Lifting her long mane of wet blond hair, I draped it over her shoulder and lathered up her back. The sensation of soap on flesh, someone else's flesh, totally turned me on. I washed her neck, her shoulders, and on down her back. Slipping. Sliding. Touching. Feeling.

My hands descended to the rounded globes of her ass. I caressed it, all wet and slippery. I heard her whimper a bit when I washed in the cleft between her cheeks, and she pressed herself back against my probing fingers.

I dropped down on my knees behind her and lathered her legs, one at a time, from ankle to thigh. Paying special attention to the insides of her thighs, the back of my hands grazed her pussy.

She moaned and spread her legs further apart, giving me access to her sex from the rear. My soapy hand slid across her outer lips and up to her mons. When I had thoroughly lathered her up on the outside, my fingers probed between her lips, sliding across her minora and now swollen clit.

I rubbed and teased her until I sensed that she was about to cum, then I moved my hands up across her taught stomach. She backed up and pressed her ass against my throbbing hard cock and started rubbing it against me.

"Fuck me, Michael, put your hard cock in me and fuck your sister's hot wet cunt."

I never imagined words like that coming out of Allison's mouth, but the dirty talk just inflamed me even more. She pushed her ass out at me and braced herself against the shower wall with her hands.

With one thrust, I buried my shaft in her slippery hot vagina. I drove into her hard and deep, slamming my hips into her soft round ass cheeks. The hot wet slapping sound reverberated off the walls. I reached around her and grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing and pinching her slippery, hard nipples as I thrust into her. It didn't take either of us long, we were so hot and so ready.

"OH GOD MICHAEL...AHH.... FUCK FUCK....ohhhh."

My own orgasmic sounds were drowned by hers. She shook so hard, I had to hold her hips to keep her from collapsing to the floor. Her vagina spasmed, clenching my cock in a vise-like grip, milking every last drop from me.

We got out of the shower and dried each other with soft, fluffy towels. Which was another erotic experience in itself. When her hair was dry, she sat naked on her vanity bench, and I brushed it until it was silky soft and shining. I arranged it over her front side, draping it over her breasts so her nipples peeked through her blonde curtain. Tits covered by long hair is now one of my fetishes.

Reluctantly, we put on some clothes and went downstairs for a late breakfast. After I poured us both a second cup of coffee, I sat down to have a talk with her.

"I love you, Allison. I want you. I want us to be lovers."

"I want that too, Michael. And I love you."

"So what do we do about Janice and Barb and that bet you got me involved in. I'm supposed to fuck you while they watch, and then fuck both of them."

"Yeah....and?"

"Do you want to go through with it, now that we have each other?"

"I think it would be really hot to have them watch us."

"I didn't know you were an exhibitionist."

"I didn't realize it either, until this came up."

"How do you feel about me fucking them?"

"Well, as long as it's a one-time thing, the thought of watching it turns me on, too. I guess I'm kind of a voyeur as well."

"So, when are we going to do this?"

"This weekend."

And to think, just two days ago, I was a virgin.