My Sister and I Go Swimming

Story Info
Brother and sister get wet.
1k words
4.09
159.1k
86
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished college and I was about to move and start a new job. My parents urged me to pay a visit home before I left for my new career. I did as they asked and I arrived to find my sister home. Jennie was now nineteen and she had grown up. She was no longer the flat chested girl I once knew. My sister had filled out. She now had big breasts and I had to admire them. Jennie said she knew of a lake were we could go swimming, about an hour from our home. I figured it couldn't hurt to get caught up with my sister.

The next day we drove to this lake. It was secluded and we seemed to be the only people there that day. We gathered up our belongings and walked down to the beach. My sister shed the shawl she was wearing and I got to see Jennie in her small bikini. We set our beach gear down and we went into the water. We swam a few minutes and then we walked back to our possessions. Jennie's bikini was clinging to her body. I could clearly see camel toe pushing through her bikini bottom.

"You know I really missed you these past years," my sister told me.

I told her I missed her as well. We had to be standing just a few feet from each other. My cock was stirring in my trunks as I looked over my sister. I could see my sister was gazing at my bulge. I don't know what came over me. I walked over to my sister and I took her in my arms. To my surprise Jennie didn't fight me. We were soon kissing each other passionately. I reached around and unsnapped Jennie's bikini top. Her tits came spilling out.

I had to see all of her. I reached down and pulled her bikini bottom off as well. It was just as I thought. My sister was shaved down completely. I shed my trunks and there we stood naked before each other. I led Jennie over to our beach blankets and I made her lie down. I knelt in between her thighs and I started to kiss her firm breasts.

"Oh my God Jeff," my sister cried out.

I sucked on each of her nipples and I was fingering her damp pussy. I just couldn't control myself anymore. I lifted my sister's legs up and I guided my hard prick to her opening. My sister gave me this look of passion and I entered her tight hole. Jennie let out this cry as I slowly fed her my dick. I pushed in until I was buried completely and I let Jennie feel my erect member. My sister's pussy was going into convulsions. I couldn't delay anymore.

I started to stroke my sister's wet quim with all I had. It was so quiet out there at the lake. All you could hear was skin hitting skin as I fucked my sister as deeply as was possible. Jennie told me to release her legs and she wrapped them around my back. Jennie squeezed me hard as I fed her every inch of my hard bone. I know how crazy it all sounds. There I was fucking my sister raw. I didn't even know if she was on birth control or not.

"Fuck me hard Jeff," my sister kept pleading to me.

I drove my cock in as far and as hard as I could. Jennie's muscles had me in a tight grip. Her pussy was convulsing as we fucked there on the beach. Time seemed to pass us by. I'm not sure how long we went at it. I just knew I was getting close to letting go. I couldn't bring myself to pull out. I grunted a few times and then arched my back. I erupted inside my sister's pussy. Jennie's body shook as I flooded her belly with all my hot juices. My sister gripped my waist as I kept giving her all my seed.

I didn't stop stroking my sister until it felt like the tank was empty. In a few minutes I started going soft. I slowly withdrew my drained prick and Jennie pulled me down to her face and we kissed once more.

"I always dreamed about us," my sister told me.

I could hardly believe my sister had sexual thoughts about me. I finally pulled away and Jennie got to her feet. She walked away and pushed my cum from her pussy. When she came back She got next to me and I kissed her hard nipples. We talked and we told each other of our feelings. The beach lost its appeal after our lovemaking session. We ended up driving back after only being at the lake a couple of hours.

I was only going to stay at my parents a few days. Each morning after my parents went to work, Jennie and I made love. One thing I did find out was that Jennie was not taking birth control pills. I told her to immediately go and see a doctor about that. We did fuck repeatedly. A few days we drove out to a wooded site. We laid out a few blankets and then stripped out of our clothes. I fucked my sister in every position imaginable. Jennie liked to mount me and ride my stiff prick. She would bounce up and down my cock as I pushed up and gave her everything I had.

The time had come for me to leave. That morning we fucked one last time. Jennie got on all fours and I fed her my cock. Jennie's tits hung down as I pounded her hard. I wanted her to remember this last time as we didn't know when we would get together next. We ended up having our orgasms together that day. I squirted my hot cum deep inside Jennie's womb. Jennie said she would try and hold my seed inside her for as long as she could.

Jennie was besides herself. She wanted to know when we could see each other next. I told her to let me get settled in my new job and then she could come and stay with me. I kissed my sister after we fucked and then got cleaned up. As I drove off, all I could think of was needing my sister's pussy as soon as was possible.