My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you fucking kidding me? Well, if you're going to do that, I get to watch. ...Pervert."

I laughed. "Well, I can always keep option three in my back pocket. Literally even. And I figure I'm not going to push option one, since I'm probably in deep enough on Tuesday. I'm going to go with option two. For now. I'm sure that'll please you," I smiled.

"Well, call me selfish, but I do want all that sperm so I can eat it. I'm sure the load is going to be big. But Marisa needs it more than I do, so I'll defer. There's always the possibility that you'll bungle bad enough that you won't be able to get her in the sack before Tuesday, then I get to eat it anyway. I want to cum lots before then though, you're not thinking of holding out on me, are you?"

"Oh, don't worry about that, Little Sister," I smirked at her. "I'm not going to incur your wrath even more than I already have."

"Wise choice, Big Brother," she remarked. "Can't believe you came up with that one while your dick is at attention. Kinda too bad, it looks sooo good..." She licked her lips.

"Not a chance, Sis," I chuckled. "My dick may be hard, but I'm thinking more clear than ever. I needed a fuck, and by god, I sure got that! I don't need a cum that bad. I can save it for a while. But speaking of thinking clearly, I've got a question."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Karen asked me.

"What the hell was that last night? Did you really suck Dad off? Or were you just egging her on?"

Karen burst out in laughter. "Oh, hell, I just made that up! I never sucked Dad off. Not that I necessarily wouldn't have I guess... You were just more my type. Lucky for you, huh?"

"Damn straight! And you hiding that monitor in Marisa's room? Not that I don't think that was kind of a master stroke, but... I think we should definitely remove it. It would definitely require some kind of explanation that I don't want to give. Why the hell do we have all that baby stuff anyway? Who needs it?"

"Just a girl I know. Don't worry, it will end up in hands that can use it. And yeah, let's not forget to get that monitor out. I'm pretty much done in the shower. Why don't you hop in and I'll dry off and get it?"

"You got it Sis! When I get out maybe I'll make you cum again. Would you like that?"

"Mmmm, sounds nice! I'll probably be ready for it again by then!"

I got in the shower and cleaned up. I got out about ten minutes later and shaved. My dick was still at half-mast the whole time. I was enjoying the sensation of being this horny, and I liked the idea that I would be building up a bigger load. Hopefully for my daughter to enjoy, one way or another. Damn I felt good! This was going to be a good day.

I slicked my hair back an exited our bathroom. My dick was swinging in front of me while I walked. My thoughts briefly went to Marisa's panties as I saw the door to her room, then laughed to myself. "Karen!" I called out. "Free orgasms in the Meat Department for family members for the next ten minutes only!!"

She laughed from our bedroom as replied, "Ok, that's a the best deal I've heard all day! Granted, it's still morning..."

She appeared, still naked, before me. My cock began surging to full erection.

I clutched her close and began kissing her neck and ear. Her head fell back and she laughed. I wasted no time kissing my way down her body, pausing at her nipples to suck and nip them lovingly. I licked my way down her belly, flicking my tongue quickly in and out of her navel, and knelt before her to plant longing, tender kisses on her pussy. God it was so delectable! My cock pulsed and quivered as I probed the lips of her vulva with my tongue.

"Come on, my gorgeous little sister," I serenaded her. "Lie down on the floor her and spread your legs for your big brother's tongue."

"Mmmm," she sighed, "How can a little sister refuse and offer from her big, strong, older brother? Yeah, lick me..." she said, lying down on her back.

I immediately started slurping and sucking on the puffy lips of her snatch, spreading her open with my fingers and licking up and down the tender, soft flesh of her clitoral mound. She cooed and sighed in pleasure underneath me. I thought of Marisa. I thought about that irresistible little pussy she had, covered just by the pale blue panties she wore, bent over in front of me at the fridge... And the low jeans that showed off her midriff so scandalously... And my demonic little sister was the one that opened my eyes to it all!! I loved her so much, I loved both of them so much, I vowed to eat her into next week!!!

She was gasping and groaning beneath my oral ministrations -- I sought out her most sensitive spots, ground my tongue against them, built up a rhythm, a slowly rising tempo pushing her closer to climax... then stopped. I gave her a brief break, then start to build again. Slow, deliberate, insistent, accelerating gently, rougher and more aggressive, faster and more intense, coaxing her closer and closer the edge... then off.

She moaned in disappointment. "Come on, Big Brother, don't tease me. Let me cum. Please! I'm so horny, I came so good last time, please, do it! Make me cum!"

I just laughed and started some gentle teasing licks to her outer labia. "Ten minutes isn't up yet, Little Sister..." I said huskily. She whimpered.

This time I really went for it. I worked my soft, feather light licks into smooth, long strokes of my tongue, probing further and further into the depths of her musky cleft. I increased my pressure and frequency, licking and circling my tongue all over the contours of her delicious inner labia. She moaned and breathed faster, her eyes closed against the rising pleasure.

I held her vagina open with my fingers and began eating my little sister's cunt in earnest. I dipped my tongue into her pink opening, darting in and out, tongue-fucking her in between wide, swooping licks all over her inner folds. She was moaning in lust, clenching her buttocks and rocking her hips. I was going to make her cum like an atom bomb this time.

I pinched her outer lips between my fingers and spread her wide open. My licks were fast an intense now, flicking against the underside of her clit, synchronizing with her rocking and breathing, increasing the pace, driving her closer, closer...

Her nipples were hard as pebbles, sticking up as she moaned. Her stomach started twitching... She was going to cum. Oh, yes, she was going to cum so fucking hard, I was going to make her.

"Ah!" she called out. "Ah! Ah! Yes! I'm close! So close! Keep going, keep going, keep going, oooooOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

She was bucking her hips hard now against my face. I was sucking hard on her mound, drawing it into my mouth. My tongue was a blur of motion on her hardened, stiff love button.

She screamed and threw her head back. In a blink, I removed my mouth and leapt on top of her. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and drove in to the hilt. Her eyes snapped wide open as she wailed like a banshee. I drove my rigid prick as fast as I could deep into her spasming cunt, placing my thumb on her clit and rubbing rapidly and firmly.

She cried out and sobbed out in absolute ecstasy, squirting juice out in spurts, spraying all over us. I focused and drove into her with all my might, forcing the waves of her orgasm higher and higher, driving her beyond insanity with pleasure.

She finally screamed in complete abandon, and gasped, "OUT!!! OUT!!! PLEASE!! TOO MUCH!!!" I laughed as I withdrew. She just lay there trembling uncontrollably. "Oh god," she gasped. "Oh god, that was so fucking intense..." My cock bobbed lightly with my pulse, glistening with her secretions.

She gently covered her pussy with her hand and bucked a few more times. "Oh, shit. Mmm, that was brilliant, Big Brother. You might have earned the teensiest bit of an easier ride there on Tuesday," she laughed.

I just laughed along with her. "Kind of made our shower moot, huh? Maybe we should get back in..."

...To be continued...

12